I hope that picture isn't related cause I kekked hard as fuck

Takara Kimm

Hope she dies but i do miss her

Of c-course not

we all called her Mcslut
because for 10 Mcdoubles she let us fuck her
best pussy iv'e ever had
only pussy iv'e ever had.

Well it is, she's a silly bitch. Truly worthy of ridicule, and you have not lost anything. Only gained, and getting told you're seen as a friend is a step farther then I'm willing to go. So you're bold as well as fortunate

Aaron. I wosh I could just forget that he even exists

Gay relationships are the worst for drama, was it a hateful breakup where you screamed faggot at eachother?

>c-course
Stop this foul language

No, it went quietly. I tried for months to get fit for him, but I just couldn't do it. We difn't even fuck (or kiss) for the last 6 months because I just turned him of that much.

:C you made gains since bro? That's pretty unreasonable, hope he gets aids.

w-why?

Because it gets me rock hard. ;3

/thread

Sandra

I thought people that had fun, laughed, and smiled happily together were supposed to live happily ever after.

It's not true.

Captcha: Click the green grass....

Kill me.

Lori. She just posted on Facebook she's pregnant :/

I'venever been great in tbe weight room but my abs are pretty firm now. It would be great if I could cut 20 lbs but my life is too unstable for that right now. I don't look great (i never have) but I try to keep healthy all the same. I go for bear mode but it's a stuggle

Oxygen is doing the killing for you Cred Forumsro don't worry. We're all rusting to death because we use such a shit gas

You do you, you got this. You deserve to be happy, we all do. Stay strong.

cease your faggotry

Ugh, right in the feels. I remember staring at a computer screen as my moms ex held a knife to her throat and broke her hand. Shit fucked me up bad, I get triggered as fuck when women get one sidedly beaten, I just want to protect the weak so fucking badly, but im weak and im a piece of shit. wat do

Thanks for listening, it was helpful

Nie vatti! Ich mochte deine schwanz

Krystal. But she's dead.

get fit
or become a trans woman

Is this something kids share in the internet or is he autistic or something?

There is no name. And there probably won't ever be.
Nice trips though

i overheard some girl i had sex with called me a loose end.

i dont know what the fuck that even means.

the whole town thinks im gay.

Past few years have been pretty lonely for me.
Ever since I graduated from high school, I have not had any real friends. I even convinced myself that I am better off alone, and that I don't need others around to be happy
A couple months ago, I started feeling really depressed that I don't even have anyone to talk to. So I decided to start trying online dating...
>try talking to tons of girls
>send messages out to 20+, get no responses
>one really cute girl messages me first, and we hit it off well
>we both work late nights, so we get lonely in the middle of the night
>we chat for a few nights, and decide to meet up
>things are a little awkward at first, but then I kiss her
>as soon as I kiss her, we start passionately making out, and eventually leads to us having sex
>love every minute of this night, and want to spend all of my time with her
>after this, she goes two weeks without talking to me
>I send a whole bunch of messages, getting a little more desperate over time
>I admit, this scares away girls 99% of the time, but she actually wanted to meet up and talk
>it was as if nothing ever happened,we just had a nice chat and got coffee, it was so nice to see her again
>she says that she sometimes just likes to be alone, and will disappear for a while
>I get so happy to be around her, but then we leave and she doesnt talk to me for a while again
>go back to being extremely lonely, now with my glimpse of hope looking shady

I haven't told her this yet, but I actually lost my virginity to her, and she means a lot to me. But I am trying so hard not to come across as desperate and clingy.
I try finding other girls anywhere possible, but I just can not seem to find anyone that I connect with...

pic related. her name is Maddie...

he's just happy to have fun while his parent are screaming in the kitchen

kid probably doesn't have any friends at school

Angelyn

Kate

There was a point I was able to bench 250, and curl frying pans. I still felt desperate and powerless, I wrestled, took 10 years of martial arts, lifted so much, took weapons training. This is going to sound gay as fuck, but Attack on Titan gave me a full blown panic attack when Crazy fuckwads mom got ate. That's what being a child involved in seriously physically abusive shit feels.
>might have to say goodbye to mr ding ding

I'm not worried about a woman right now; it's more or less my future I'm concerned with. I'm going to have to not do what I was planning to do in December, it seems. It's been a very rough year, and I don't want to risk it becoming any rougher.

As such, would anyone recommend any good Fantasy novels? I mean other than LOTR.

>friends tell me about someone they think would be perfect for me
>tell me about all the common interests we share
>show me a picture of her
>cute/10
>getting excited to meet her
>they tell me she already has a boyfriend though

Thanks for that

Brittany.

It's been four years, and we only dated for three or four months, but considering none of my very few relationships have lasted longer than that, I never got the chance to catalog those relationships in the "not important" section of my brain. However short, those memories are significant to me because they're the only relationships that I've ever been in, and I dwell on those memories because I don't have much of a present worth feeling fulfilled over or a future worth focusing on.

2012 was probably the last consistently fulfilling year of my life.

Why'd they do that? Do they want you to try and break them up so they can swoop in and not take the blame for wrecking a relationship?

im jsut ready ti die

Ashley.
Been friends for 18 years, moved away 13 years ago.
She's called me every few months for the last year crying, telling me she missed me and loved me, then she'd tell me she wants me to move home and marry her. I got to see her last week for the first time in years. We got drunk and she poured everything out to me, we hooked up and had a beautiful night.. flash forward a week and it's a possibility through work I could come home, she hasn't said but a handful of words to me and doesn't even sound like she wants me to come back... The ball has started rolling and i can't turn back..

tbh I would probly start crying for the first time in years if that happened

Hekkin good movie

Sasha
or Sarah

I'm really fucked up right now and I have no idea how to control it

>tfw you will always be her last resort
>tfw she likes your attention, but doesn't like you
>tfw she will use you if possible, but you will do it anyway, just to have some kind of contact with her

Hey, here's an idea. Stop defining your self worth in relation to other people.

Just enjoy yourself in your short limited life.

Dana

She might find out about my suicide eventually, but she'll never know how much she factored into it.

Ryan, shes cute, funny, smart, sexy, fit, and im none of those things. I wish I could tell her how I feel, and how I want to make all of her wishes come true. I just want someone.........

Tracey lol I'm with her.

Ayy my her's name is Ryan too

idk whats up with them, mine she just doesnt text me back and keeps on ditching me time and time again.

>tfw i actually have someone and the relationship is fucking great
>tfw being in love is the best feeling ever

>tfw it still doesnt stop the fucking thoughts from clouding my mind
>tfw i still wanna kill myself and shes the only reason i havent done it yet

>tfw she will dump you one day

wow that is exactly me as well

I cut contact with her a while ago in my attempt to get over her. It's working but I still find myself thinking about her.

yeah probably, and that day i can finally go die in peace

and I don't think I could do that, I see her every other day, I think she likes me, but she doesnt ever fucking show it. and does anyone have some good depressing songs

youtube.com/watch?v=hIZlXTbSWyE

>good depressing songs
i gotchu

youtube.com/watch?v=7PClJma9Q8U

My feelings are gone for you Anna. All I see is a relationship that failed, despite you saying that it wasn't. Just move on from me already

c-cuck forever

Alex
>was cucked from me by my best friend
>today's my birthday ands she sent me pics of her and him

fucking rip, I know how you feel

What did you expect from a nigger? If not a nigger, one with the mental capacity of a nigger.

>>today's my birthday ands she sent me pics of her and him
Why should she do that?

Happy BD

wow bro, currently being cucked by an Alex with my best friend

10/10

>
>Of c-course not

This is why you will always be alone.

fuck annon that shits pretty good, thanks

feelsbadman

You might like this youtube.com/watch?v=RZNrWmf4xH0

Alyssa.
Blue eyes, green eyes, they're dangerous.

Anna Lee, she keeps holding on

Her boyfriend probably told her to
>Shes really nice but her boyfriends a dick and she'll do whatever he says even if it Hurts someone

>tfw sick and no gf anymore to take care of you.
>tfw no gf anymore to warm your robe and blankets while you shower.
>tfw no gf anymore to watch movies with you and fall asleep with
>tfw no gf to be with on cold weather nights
Ughh
Pic unrelated

>today's my birthday ands she sent me pics of her and him

I just want to join the military Cred Forums. All my girlfriends leave me in under a month and nobody new expresses any sort of interest in me whatsoever. I feel like a pathetic loser and that the only way to kick some sense into me would be to join the military.There's no adventure nor is there camaraderie in my life anymore. The days blend together, there's truly nothing new left for me to do. If I were to join the armed forces I would want to die for something worth fighting for. Not like the US military, which fights only for oil and Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=O35eHm77_4s

In case the anons from the other that end up here :

Yes, I do love her. It's possible to love someone unconditionally right? She's been a part of my life from my late teens to a full grown adult and we're almost beyond just our singular lives - as cheesy as that may sound.

I don't know what to do. I feel like in the next 3 years, if I don't even hint I'm going to settle down and marry this girl she's going to not only leave, but hate me for her time being wasted.

Thing is, I don't want to get married right now and she talks about it all the time. Maybe it's because all her siblings are married, and our highschool friends are going to be- I guess it's just that "time".

I'm not ready. Am I not mature enough? Sure. But I feel like I shouldn't have to cave into it if I'm not 100% for it.

>tl;dr gf of eight years, falling out of love, what to do

I'm in a relationship with a great guy and he's perfect and I love him so much, I really do.

But i still hate myself and I sometimes feel I'm just preventing him from having someone better. I hate myself so much and I just want to kill myself but... If he cares, then it'd be hurting him, and I can't do that. But the fucking thoughts are there it's always there and it hurts so bad

His name is Nick (I'm a fag). Been friends for 20 years. I found out I was gay less than four weeks ago, then found out I had feelings for him less than a week ago. He's most likely not interested in men (he's always had some hot girlfriend since I've known him), but I still just enjoy crushing on him and am quite content to remain friends with him like we have been for the previous couple of decades. I have not had feelings for another person in a very long time and it feels so nice just to experience them again.

Emily.
One day...

I will tell the story of my first and only love if interest is shown and you anons keep bumping.

Who wants to hear more?

Here's a rare wojack if I didn't convince you enough.

Thanks Lori

This album is "depressing" but has a great feels type vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHGOzN2-pD4

Samantha.

Had a wonderful year long relationship where we talked about our futures together. We were gonna move in together next year and eventually get married.

Then she got depressed and tried to end the relationship because she felt like she couldn't uphold her part of a relationship while depressed/trying to get over depression. Took me a solid day to try to straighten her out. I don't think it worked.

I think she's gonna break up with me for good tomorrow Cred Forumsros. I'm sad like I've never been sad before ;_;

Sure why not

She cheated on me, she still in my room tho, will leave in 2 hours forever and will never be the same

what should I do bros?

I really, really, really like this post

Can we get more military feels? Any vets on with stories?

Just you?

im in love with my best friends sister who is a lesbian.... it don't get much sadder than that

Sure, do tell user, also saved.

Go ahead I'm listening

>that avatar looking up at the grill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrgLv55OMw4

Bump

Darude Sandstorm

I'm lurking

Its a long one, I'll type as fast as possible. I find that each time if I tell the story differently it gets a better sense of catharsis going. Keep bumpin

Damn user, are you me? Going through some very similar stuff right now. We will make it through Cred Forumsro.

fuck dude, that hit me hard

That song sounds exactly how I feel. And the weird lyrics make it even better.

If he has never shown himself to be unhappy with you (in particular, not unhappy in general) then you've done nothing wrong.

I've had this feeling with my current gf too, the feeling of not being good enough and that they deserve a much better person. But surprisingly, it could be what you may consider your faults or the wrongs in your life that makes your partner happy or that completes them and it's you who they need to feel that completion.

Believe it or not, someone may need you more than you think.

Okay, I know this isn't the right thread but still it deserves it.

Most places on the internet and in media tend to forget about how loneliness affects people. But here, Cred Forums, this chaotic community is a distant family. It's an escape from reality. An uncut glimpse on the inner thoughts of nerds, loners, and the geeks.

It has helped me a lot to think that someone is going through the same thing. Even past the shitposters and sociopaths there's someone much like you willing to help out without knowing more the some text information. And I thank all of you and every lonely sweaterfag like me. Here's to another 13 years!

Marisa. We were fifteen. She was perfect in my eyes. Had beautiful light brown skin, big gorgeous dark eyes, an adorable smile, curly dark hair. She had some real big childhood issues and I was there whenever she wasn't feeling good about anything. We always talked about being together, and one night she finally told me she was ready. She was so cute. She was blushing and looking away and she told me, "if you were mine, I'd be the happiest girl in the universe." We were so happy for almost six months, and then one day she told me she couldn't be with me anymore. Later on I found out that it was because of my own problems, my anxiety and constant depression and self harm issues. She told me she was afraid she would relapse. I'm not angry with her. It was my fault. Just angry with myself and sad that I was too stupid to do things differently. I tried so many times after we ended to tell her I would be better. That I would change. But she always said we couldn't be together anymore.

Victoria.

We worked together but she's seven years younger than me. I'm 27, she's 20. I've never met a better girl but I feel our ages will get in the way. I'd love to tell her how I feel but I think it would makes things weird. I'd rather we continue being friends than nothing at all

Britney (name spelling changed) shes the most beautiful and gorgeous person i know. Weve helped each other with break ups for past 4 years, shes been my best friend and her personality makes her the most beautiful woman i know. There is no scale to judge her beauty either. I found out she loved me and I asked her out, she said yes but came back and turned it down due to possible chance i join military. I decided to not join to be with her, but i never got the chance to ask her again, she got a bf. But when he dumped her she came back to me, we got lunch and went home, she got a new bf about 2 months later, yet she talks to me like shes still in love with me and went out of her way to say happy birthday to me and all, even though i moved. Idk what to do, shes happy with her bf and im not there anymore. Im in love with this woman its driving me nuts, i think about her every second of my day, i cant stop.

Goretti.High School QT was hella into me. I was young and dumb all I cared about was smoking and drinking with friends. Honestly could've married that girl.Now she's a single mother and Im an alcoholic stuck in a dead end job. Shit man

Kevin,
I miss him so much

Adriana. Its been a year and i still cant get you out of my head.

Life's taken a strange turn and i really need some advice, if you can be fucked reading feel free to judge harshly, i just need to get this off my chest.
>Be me a year and a half ago
>1.5 pack a day, 2 grams of weed a day, no job, total loser, miserably depressed.
>Family relationships suck, friends think im a tragic joke, so do i.
>Meet girl, cute as fuck, incredibly successful, heart of gold.
>Friends for a long while despite my faults, we smoke weed and talk about life
>End up together
>Realise its time to get my life together or i'll lose this joy.
Fast forward a year;
>Havent smoked a cigarette in a year
>Very little weed
>Gym every day, best shape of life
>Family relationship great
>Got a job, worked hard and went on a holiday
>Quit job, went to university.
>Loving life.
Fast forward to present;
>Struggling to keep up with gym and uni but forcing myself through brutal willpower alone.
>Losing momentum
>Addiction to the amphetamines that got me here in the first place, one that threatens to overwhelm me.
>Costing me too much money
>Making me antisocial
>Make me lazy
>Terrified of disappointing the people i love
>Terrified of losing the girl who saved my life.
Im kinda scared i guess Cred Forums. My life has gone from being beyond shit to extraordinary and im terrified of fucking it all up.

Felt the feels bros
Hug from paki bro

Once a Hoe...

Thanks a lot for replying lad. And I guess so. I just don't feel it, you know? I guess I just don't feel worth anything in general. But thanks for replying

Because you asked for it

>Be me
>16 years old, sophomore year of HS
>Quiet and smart type, had a few friends and most people knew me
>Didn't care to know them back because all they knew was my name
>Be the one quiet beta kid that everyone uses for answers on homework and tests
>Most kids as smart as me had no understanding of what was going on
>They thought that everyone else liked them for who they really were
>They didn't, they just liked them for the services they provided and nothing more
>I saw though this ploy of theirs but decided to contentiously play along
>As a result an odd kind of symbiotic relationship between me and my peers developed
>I became known as that one quiet smart kid who was kind of aloof all the time
>People would call me brooding and cold all the time, constantly badgering me to open up
>This included the girls, of which none liked me
>Or even though of me as anything more that a living encyclopedia for them to use at their whim
>Full blown cynic was a good word to describe it, maybe people were put off by it
>It does not matter, that is beside the point
>Kept telling myself that nobody would ever like me for who I was and that HS relationships were pointless
>I have never been so wrong
>Jenna proved my otherwise.

I love Neil Gaiman

Just do what you can, user. Life is something that will pass by one day.

Do what you can to make it a good one while you can.

pics or it didn't happen

zer name is moot and zie has a 2 inch benis

She doesn't have a name because she doesn't exist.

The woman you think you love is not the woman you know. You look up at the ceiling at night and imagine a life with her, but she isn't real, because you've never known her like that. You've created a waking dream, an illusion, and you're going to carry the weight of it until you wake up.

Bit long, but worth it.

Man I always tell myself that he's going to get smashed with his friends the next night.

Fucking birthdays.

It was a series of snapchats
> and i wouldn't want pics like those on my phone

his name is Cred Forums and we's buttbuddies love ya guys... lots...

Happy birthday bro.
That's fucked

IDK man, bullet ant packs a nasty bite.

Robyn

Shes not one to stick around unless there is something hurting her. Cocaine has changed her and I don't know what I'll do when i find out she's killed herself. We don't hang out lately and I feel her time will come before we get a chance to at least hang out again.

Liam. My oldest friend and the one person I love, he doesn't talk to me anymore because "I became a bad influence" and he's not a faggot.

kek

I feel you, I hope it goes well.

Not saying her name. She has been known to browse Cred Forums.

I was fine being all alone. I did my work day in day out. I was good at it. I was successful. My peers envied me.

I met her. She lit up my world and for the first time in years I had emotions. She was everything I could have ever wanted.

She played me for a fool. Now I can't fucking do anything anymore because I can only think of her.

My line of work requires that I'm on my A game, but all I want to do is lay in bed and day dream of what could have been with her.

I'm a Biochemist. I know it's just the Serotonin thats causing the love sickness, but an animal can't disobey its instinct. A computer can't disregard its programming.

I don't get all this shit with gfs in these threads.
Tbh it's kind of counterproductive with how all of you people think of them.
You think of them as people to do stuff for you and for you to be dependent on. That is not what a lover is for, you must be independent for yourself. I'd go further but sometimes it really feels like you guys are objectifying women more than seeing them as people.

My problem? My problem is that I simply do not have hope for myself and I am confused as to who I am, what I want to do or even what I believe in. I can never change it appears, I want to and I know I need to but even on the rare occasions I do put forth effort I always just fall back into my old habits. I'm a sloth and a leech to my parents, I don't even go to college anymore and I lie to my father about it so I can stay at my house for free and play vidya when I'm not faking going to college. That's all I do nowadays, play video games and honestly I like it and hate it in a sense. I don't have a job and never had one and I'm fuckign 21 years old already but after two years of trying I've given up finding one. Furthermore I don't see what I want to do with myself. When I was child I'd constantly say I wanted to be a scientist but in my teen years I...just kinda stopped caring for the future and now suddenly I care again but I've fucked my grades and record up too much to possibly hope to achieve that. And as for beliefs...I don't know what I want or believe in. I stay away from political and religious sensitive stuff as to avoid arguing things because I don't know and honestly don't care for those things, I just don't understand why people can't leave eachother alone to their own devices as long as it's not effecting them.

And as for friends, I guess I have a few people I talk to every now and again but hoenstly I don't want or even need friends I feel, people have never really been a necessity for me and even moreso nowadays since I cannot trust the emotional bond.

My problem is that I'm doing what i can to ruin the good life I've built for myself. This addiction to meth is the strangest addiction I've ever encountered.
>I used to smash 15-20 standard drinks each and every night, suffered through withdrawals and got clean. Stayed clean.
>I used to smoke almost two packs a day for years, quit cold turkey, still don't smoke.
>Used to pop any drug offered, dont touch most now.
But despite very mild use meth has me. Its not like the others, there are no withdrawls, its inexplicable. I feel trapped. I want to explain it but i dont want to bore someone who probably only replied out of courtesy.

>Before I get into the meat of this I want to describe the setting of this all
>It adds quite a bit to the overall context of the situation
>Small town america, 50 miles away from Chicago in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
>Town with a population of less than 5,000
>High school was also small, only about 1,400 kids
>The whole town had an atmosphere of warmth about it, as if welcoming to everyone
>Despite this. nobody ever came or left the town, everyone kind of knew each other
>The town fire chief would have cookouts in the town's central park, I still remember his name to this day, Rick
>Real sense of community, felt like 1950's america the more I read about it
>Getting back to the topic though, Jenna would come to prove my assumptions wrong.
>Jenna was this smart shy half Korean chick who was just like me in the personality department
>She had shoulder length brown hair and wide hazel green eyes
>Those were what got me, her goddamn eyes
>She had an athletic body type, really petite as well
>You get the picture, she was not hot per se but rather qute
>The kind of girl you respect too much to bang
>More about her later

Karah
Was longest and closest friend I've had.
Known for almost 5 years.
Finally kiss her last year
Cuts me off without warning/reason
Can't socialize with anyone in real life.
Spend my time here or trying to get attention from girls I'll never meet over the internet.
Was gonna hang myself but too tall
kek
Please kill me

That fucking sucks man

Caroline. I have a story for you user's.

>18
>Finished High School leaving as a complete beta with no gf ever and hardly any friends.
>Somehow got accepted into a decent university and was driving down to orientation for the weekend
>First event they had for for us was playing games where we would introduce ourselves and shit.
>Was honestly cringey as fuck looking back on it
>The girl next to me started talking because she thought it was boring and dumb as well
>Her name was Caroline
>8/10 honestly pretty hot
>Talked with her for the remainder of the activity before we switched rooms
>Continued talking and laughing with her as we switched from dumb activity to dumb activity.
>Last activity was a group one, and we paired up of course.
>She started to put her head on my shoulder and hug me slightly.
>I played along with her.
>Before the night ended we exchanged phone numbers and she texted me for almost 3 hours that night.
>Starting to like her

Cont.?

Emily

what movie?

I would if I could. Just for you.

Ha

Her name is Angie btw. I thought I was going to be alright for a while. I knew from the moment I banged her that I was going to fall in love. Fuck :/ I thought I'd be okay I felt like she held me closer to earth I feel like I'm just drifting away now.

Yes, cont.

dubs is her name

Much love

Danni. She was the love of my life... There was so much going for us... Keyword: was.

What I'm dealing with right now pic related

Stupid fucking bitch

> ha ha we're done ha ha

Fuck you cunt

kek'd and checked

>Furthermore i dont see what i want to do with myself
>Suddenly caring again, fucked up grades
I've been where you are and except with alcohol/drugs instead of vidya. I know those feels to a tee, but i managed to escape it and i feel like i might be able to give you some good advice if you're interested

Try taking an edx course in something you like.

Anja :(

Push ups

Wait that face look familiar. What's her name? Start with an L?

jamal

I'll take any advice tbqh man, even if it's from a shithole like Cred Forums. I'm desperate and honestly a bit scared, if I don't get out of this slump I'm going to be homeless and destroy what's rest of my life if I don't change or do something though.

An edx course?
And I don't think that would even work because I don't know what I like anymore outside of vidya almost any and all interest and motivation I had is dead. I tried taking biology but I failed it because I didn't feel like doing the work. I don't know how to stop being this sloth that I am. I constantly mentally beat the shit out of myself for it and try to force myself out of routine but it doesn't work.

Kinda went on a tangent there. Sorry.

This pic is not ok

>Jenna and I had the same chemistry class together
>I never really talked to her that much, nor did I even think of her
>Until one day when she came up to me and asked to borrow my notes like so many others had done before
>I agree, respond somewhat angrily like I usually do
>I give her my notes to study and I go about my ways
>One day later
>She gives my notebook back saying she's done with it
>Seems a bit fishy to me because she only had it for a day
>Ask her about it
>She says nothing and walks away
>Curiosity drives me to look in the book
>About halfway though I see a phone number written with a bunch of cute little heart stickers placed radially around it
>Heart nearly jumps out of my beta chest
>I never expected this
>Wrestle with the idea of texting it but decide not to for at least 2 days
>On the second day I text her
>She responds almost instantly with something along the lines of"heyy" or some other flirtatious response.
>I flirt back as best as a beta knew how
>half hour later of back and forth banter and she says she's always been into me and wanted me to ask her on a date for some years now.
>Teases me about being a chicken which I kind of was in hindsight

Cont? is anyone still there?

Reminds me of this

start with your health
walk erryday
lay off sugar an salt an processed shit
youll get into a basic routine anD the rest will follow

Being homeless isn't as bad as it sounds unless you smoke or are a junkie. I spent the best 2 years of my life homeless and just crashed parties for food and beds.

The obvious problem here is you weren't in love. You'll find it someday.

Yep, go on.

Still here man, keep going

Janine...I was scared for the longest just admitting it to myself. Now telling her is another problem.

I'm here user.

Cont.

>Meet her the next morning in the breakfast cafe and she runs to give me a hug.
>I hug her back and start chatting with her again.
>We're divided up into smaller groups, I wasn't paired with her. But I still went with her group anyway.
>Did more activities, had lunch, all with her.
>Our group ended up finishing early and we were waiting in the student center for our parents to arrive
>She was cuddling up to me on a small bench inside and subtly stroking at my sides.
>Didn't say much of anything. I was nervous as fuck at this point.
>At one point she points to a small room that read 'student mail' and she asked what was in there.
>I agreed, but I was dense and didn't grasp what she was implying.
>We walk into the dark room and look around for a few second.
>It was then I felt her hand touch my shoulder.
>I turn around and she leans in and kisses me. Slowly and tongue first.

Cont.?

I don't have friends to go to parties and crash at though.

What is this "her" you speak of? I'm a gay homosexual faggot who might be a little bit queer.

Nor did I. Just find some loud shithole and no one stops you, you might even meet friends at them.

Shit...you just need to keep looking. It may take a while but you'll find someone else. Just being extremely lonely and not talking to anyone else is the worst you can do

Jessica.
I'm so close to over her, but I can't stop wondering what would've happened if it went well.

cont man cont

addendum, that pic was in both my "whale" subfolder and my "bear" subfolder, and I saw the thumbnail in both as I went to upload a random animal photo, and thought I'd made a filing error.

Yes, you don't need to keep asking, there are lurkers.

Desarae. She's not a nigger, I promise.

People seem to assume direction is something intrinsic that you should just have, that's bullshit. If you sit around and wait for direction you'll never get anywhere.
Instead plow on in any direction that mildly interests you, you'll learn along the way what you want to do and if you don't, at least you've lived and gained some experience.

Here's what you need to do;
>Get routine, gym/running helps tremendously with this
>Get healthy sleep cycle
>Do whatever it takes to get a job
Once your life has structure moving forward is much easier. Anyone can get a job if they dedicate themselves man. Getting a job will likely give you some direction if you're not a deadshit.

if you die in combat you'll die fighting for the other soldiers who are also willing to die for you. in the military you'll make a lot of friends. The bond between soldiers is so nice.

White trash?

Not even depressed but find this thread satisfying
MOAR

Yeah probably you simple bitch.

Comment a picture of a coat hanger

Her name is Osiris. We lived together for almost three years. She just left a month ago. At first I didn't feel anything... until my best friend asked me if it wasn't affecting me. I said no.
It turns out it affected me more than I could imagine. I cried every time I get to a lonely house when it used to be crowded with her laughter, her voice, her sweet smell.
She wasy home, Cred Forums. Now I'm an indigent inhabiting an empty house.

Camila, she is pretty cool tbh

Kay

learn how to a gun and patrol the streets.

Her name is Caitlynn, and I was just doing a thread about that feel. Shit is looooong.

I'm not calling you a lier, but that sounds like something you would say to hide a nigger.

Happy birthday nigga

she might have low level Borderline, in which case abandon ship. You'll never be happy with a borderline girl, even if at first you're over the moon (they usually make it this way)

t. dated two.

>Jenna and I had been neigbors for all our lives, we lived within walking distance from one another
>However, Jenna had the same type of parents I had, strict about grades
>We really couldn't spend any meaningful time with one another
>finals week rolls around, we're both pretty much in a relationship at this point
>We would hold hands in the hallway, that sort of thing.
>No time for dates though
>That would change when we "studied" together
>And by studied I mean played Halo 3 in my basement for 3 hours
>She was every bit as good at it as I was, she liked vidya as well
>Lucky for me because most girls flag them as autist entertainment
>Social stigma for playing them
>But not around her, God the more I remember it the more I begin to think to myself that this was the only time I felt comfortable being myself to a girl
>She comes up to me and kicks my ass with the energy sword
>Keeps killing me with it over and over again and I'm not even letting her either.
>She jokes with me that I'll get to kiss her if I can kill her one time
>ChallengeAccepted.rar
>I find rocket launcher and fire off a few shots
>She was hiding in the corner using the camouflage thing
>Hits me with sticky grenade
>She jokingly says "I win" and straight up dives on me
>Make out for like an hour
>Never felt so good in my life.

I picked up the razor for the first time in months because I can't take it anymore. She got me off of it but she's gone now and I'm tired of hiding it from my parents. I've done it countless times and I'm just afraid of what they'll say. It might be easier to tell my therapist first. I feel so much emptier than I ever have. What do I do?

Aaaand i'm out.

we all need to realize that getting in relationships berry rarely stops us from wanting to blow our brains out. My anxiety and depression just adapted around her and SWALLOWED AND RUINED IT LIKE IT DOES EVERYTHING ELSE>

>be me
>15 or 16 years old, beta as fuck
>there was this girl I was in love to, she knew
>go on school camp and one night in the middle of a truth or dare game I discover that she liked me too
>things get super weird, also she had a bf
>one friday they fight and break up
>I support her friday and saturday, we start to make confessions about our feelings for eachother and moments we shared
>she said things to me that were clearly signs that she really liked me, everything was going perfect
>sunday
>she tells me she is ready to talk about what she said in the camp
>I suggest we go to a place to talk about it
>I regret sending that message 2 seconds after
>she says that it really doesn´t matter where we talk, the best place would be school
>I tell her that it is ok
>she realizes that I am acting a little weird
>asks me about it
>tell her that I felt a little dumb for saying that we should go to some place to talk

*she was my home.
Fucking phone.
Goddammit, I miss her. It's so hard to not cry while on duty. That it will get better crap is a big fat lie. I've been waiting for it to get better for years, and when I finally think it is, WRONG!! Life fucks me up like noobie on Dark Souls.

It never gets better, user. You just learn how to manage it better.

>I return it to her after a couple seconds of being shocked.
>We kiss with our tongues brushing against each other slowly.
>It wasn't as much of a turn on as I thought it would be since I kept scraping my tongue against her teeth, but I was slowly getting a hard-on.
>We kept at it for about a minute straight before we broke off, shared a couple of cocky lines, and went right back to kissing.
>Nothing could describe how happy I was at that point. I wasn't the loser I was in high school anymore. I was making out with a hot girl after just knowing her for a day.
>I left the campus that evening and we texted some more.
>She lived in Delaware and I lived in South Carolina. So we wouldn't see eachother again for a couple months.
>A couple days after we left campus, we ended up doing some really dirty roleplay over omegle with each other. (it was her idea).
>It goes really well at first. She would sent pics of her wet pussy to me showing how turned on she was.
>It wasn't long before she told me she loved me.
>It made me happy at first, but it changed on me later.

Cont.? Sorry it's taking a while. I'm on mobile.

Same user
>been dating for a few months now
>things are going pretty great
>super happy and all that shit
>I'm just waiting for her to get sick of me
>to get tired of my shitty jokes
>and realize how boring and empty i actually am
>and then she'll leave me
>tfw it's happened with every girl I've been with
I tried to change and make myself better, but u never seems to work out
I'm just scared of being alone again

>she thinks I am nervous and tells me that I should not worry and that whatever happens she will always love me as a friend because that is what she cares about the most being my friend
>friend
>worst thing I have felt by that time
>mfw
>her fucking friend?
>I try to control myself and tell her that I don´t think we have to talk about what happened in camp, you just told me everything I wanted to know
>I take the stupid decision to tell her all this by voicenotes
>she can hear I am on the edge of crying
>"I don´t understand why suddenly you are so sad like that, a few minutes ago we were laughing"
>you don´t understand WHY?
>I explode
>I was expecting to just start to complain and insult her and ask why did she gave me all those signs (which I swear for god, even a 5 yo could have deducted that she was flirting with me) and all of the sudden she just wants me as a friend
>instead of doing that I start to cry
>sent her a bunch of voicenotes crying trying to speak things about marrying her and have kids and grow old together
>she tries to tell me that she is confused and shit
>"Nothing of what I have done did nothing, you didn´t care"
>"The things you did did matter user, all my relationships ended very bad and I don´t want to risk our friendship"
>keep sending voicenotes while crying talking about how much I suffer because of her
>she stops answering
>a few hours pass and I manage to think clearly again
>apologise, we both do
>agree to talk about things in school next day
>monday
>we don´t talk and avoid eachother
>she and her bf get back together that very same day
>decide that I have had enough, that day was the day I really started to stop liking her, try to be away from her
>one week later her bf sends me a message, stay away from her, etc
>whatever man

She eventually broke up with the guy because some legal shit about the dad of the bf harassing the mother of the girl I liked and the bf started to blackmail the girl I liked with some shit, etc

>School lets out
>Her and I are virtually inseparable
>She's always at my house, and when she's not at my place I'm at her's
>This was the happiest I ever think I ever was or will be in my entire life
>We go to town forth of July celebration together and make out under the fireworks
>Then we go home and she just sleeps in my arms
>I'll never forget that feeling of having her in my arms
>Having her and me collapse in the bed and both sleep like babies
>At this point both out parents trusted one another well enough to let us do this
>Fast forward to late July
>I get a text one night from her saying that she wants to look at the stars
>There was one of those meteor shower things going on so I said sure
>We both meed outside my house at like 11PM and decide to go to a better spot
>A little clearing in some woods overlooking a large pond near my house
>This is where me and my buddies would go to smoke pot so there were amenities
>More specifically amenities in the way of a hammock we had set up between two trees
>Comfortable as fuck
>We both lay in it and look up at the stars.

I think you do need a shave if you haven't for months.

I feel this so hard. If our country's foreign policy wasn't pathetic I'd join in a heartbeat. I'd rather die for an American Empire than waste away at home. How great must it have been to live in Rome or England, even a colony, and be able to pick up a rifle and serve a cause greater than yourself. To essentially serve the tripartite causes of Empire, Homeland, and History. Now we'd die so someone else could get filthy rich. I'd like to fight for one of the Christian home defense Militiae in Syria, like the Nineveh Plains Protection Units, but I'd be more of a burden than anything.

Yeah

I thought it was Oxytocin. What kind of biochemist are you?
Also, I'm sorry about your situation. You'll meet someone else and forget all about her.

Milena

I've been in this situation hundreds of times of the course of 2 girls. You need to express how she has no end to hold up but being yours as herself.

So true, bro. Thanks anons of Cred Forums. For always being there.

(I forgot to reply to the post)
>she thinks I am nervous and tells me that I should not worry and that whatever happens she will always love me as a friend because that is what she cares about the most being my friend
>friend
>worst thing I have felt by that time
>mfw
>her fucking friend?
>I try to control myself and tell her that I don´t think we have to talk about what happened in camp, you just told me everything I wanted to know
>I take the stupid decision to tell her all this by voicenotes
>she can hear I am on the edge of crying
>"I don´t understand why suddenly you are so sad like that, a few minutes ago we were laughing"
>you don´t understand WHY?
>I explode
>I was expecting to just start to complain and insult her and ask why did she gave me all those signs (which I swear for god, even a 5 yo could have deducted that she was flirting with me) and all of the sudden she just wants me as a friend
>instead of doing that I start to cry
>sent her a bunch of voicenotes crying trying to speak things about marrying her and have kids and grow old together
>she tries to tell me that she is confused and shit
>"Nothing of what I have done did nothing, you didn´t care"
>"The things you did did matter user, all my relationships ended very bad and I don´t want to risk our friendship"
>keep sending voicenotes while crying talking about how much I suffer because of her
>she stops answering
>a few hours pass and I manage to think clearly again
>apologise, we both do
>agree to talk about things in school next day
>monday
>we don´t talk and avoid eachother
>she and her bf get back together that very same day
>decide that I have had enough, that day was the day I really started to stop liking her, try to be away from her
>one week later her bf sends me a message, stay away from her, etc
>whatever man

She later broke up with the guy because some legal shit about the dad of the bf harassing the mom of the girl I liked and the bf started to blackmail the girl,etc

red curly hair?

i just fuck up at every corner
>be 19 aspie bro at collage
>meet girl
>aspie too
>we talk,laugh, relate to each other really get on
>we both had shit highschool times with bullying
>go home feeling happy. I genuinly smile for the first time in a while
>feels good.png
>talk very little becuase neither of us can start a conversation
>see her on bus reading alone
>i walk towards her she dosent say anything
>think "why should i put effort into her she wont even look at me"
>sit at back and get angry at her for not trying
>she put her hood up on the bus
>i know from expeirence i do this when feeling shit too
>she gets off of bus
>i start thinking
>realise im a fucking retard and i wouldnt look at her either
>realise im a social retard that will never hold a relation ship
>feels bad man

ye, even tho it's externally vitriolic asf, there really is a great community at times.

>Completely silent for a solid 10 minutes
>I can feel her passionate breaths and smell her hair product
>I will never forget that smell
>apples with a hint of lemon
>Silence breaks
>she turns over in my arms, looks me straight in the eyes and say "I love you"
>My heart skipped a beat
>She must have known this because she had her head on my chest
>She lets out this really cute giggle that turned my heart to mush
>I simply respond with "I love you to"
>At which point the make out begins
>One thing leads to another
>She took my virginity that night and I took hers
>After that we just lie there for an hour or so, completely naked until like 1AM
>At which point we went into my house and slept there for part two

youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck

Nope, long black hair

just walk around until you find a party, and fuck with them, and just like said, you chance making a few friends there.

Good kek
Molly

Nobody

So your first time was in a hammock? Do you know how hard it is to fuck in those things? Great story though.

Be honest, and explain the substance issues to her. She sounds like a great girl who loves you a lot, and trust me, having been on her side of the fence here, it's much easier to help than to find out when it's too late.

Her name's Taylor, she left earlier because she's afraid of her ovarian cancer getting worse and didn't want me to have to go through that. She's had it about a year and it was starting to get better a couple months ago but only for a little while. It came back full swing after a month.

sucks you're probably both too uncomfortable to talk to each other even though you probably have the potential to be interested

next time say hi, she'll probably appreciate it even if she's too awkward to communicate it with body language and it'll encourage her to say hi first next time

New fag here so no green text but
>be me 23
>take friend of 2 years who I adore to see the cure
>hold hands
>talk for hours in car after concert
>week later
>she stays the night
>sex for hours, cuddling after
>kiss her good bye
>that was 4 months ago

nigger

What really happened

No u

lol newfag again
>I learned green text tonight

>see the cure

kek you deserve to die,

fucking edgelord

LAST PART

>After part 2 we just lie there in total happiness with one another
>Tears running down another's face
>We were so happy we were both literally crying
>She leans over to me and says "let's just go to sleep"
>I'm tired so I drift off into sleep with the love of my life in my arms
>Hear these words being spoken to me "wake up" "wake up" "wake up"
>I think its her but it could be my parents, maybe they were on to us
>I reach out my hand
>it hits a glass and it shatters on the floor
>At which point I dart out of bed
>Look down at the floor, tiny glass shards everywhere
>Look at "Jenna" and figure out it was just my pillow
>Desperately try to fall back to sleep, just one more second
>But no
>I fall back into my pillow and stare up at the ceiling
>This time tears of sadness roll down my cheeks
>TFW I'm still a virgin to this day
>TFW no meaningful human connection for years
>The only chance I'll ever get at true love is in a dream
>Spend the next few weeks trying to lucid dream to no avail
>I hate my life

Sober me is over her.

Sometimes I wish I was dead but than I would have nothing else to look forward to.

Fucking hell user

>It was around this time I got the worst anxiety you could imagine.
>She would text me everyday and I would have to respond to her.
>I would spend countless minutes thinking about what to tell her and how to make her laugh. I had to make sure to not say anything that would maybe upset her.
>We would exchange about forty texts a day. She would talk about her love for me and I would do the same.
>But fuck I would be lying if I didn't say it took a massive mental toll on me.
>I only got to know this girl for 2 day in person, and now I was texting her like we were in a relationship for years.
>But I would tell myself that it didn't matter, she would text me constantly about how bad she wanted to fuck me and how I was the only one for her.
>I pushed the stress aside and focused on making her as happy as possible.
>I convinced myself to be happy.
>Caroline told me she was going to come back to the college for summer classes in July.
>The college was only a 80 minute drive for me so I asked her if she wanted me to come visit.
>She jumped at the idea and said how exited she was to see me.
>She flat out told me she wanted me to fuck her the day I visited. That she wanted me with all her heart.
>I told her I absolutely would, and that I couldn't wait to see her.

It's almost over. Please bear with me a little longer

You mother fucker

the red pill

I'm an alcoholic because of this.

kek the cure is a great band, go listen to Pictures of You or Just like heaven and tell me you don't enjoy it

Kill yourself and learn how to use the term edgelord properly

Damn...

we have all our classes together i always say "hi" but there is no flow of conversation thats the problem its always more like question time than a conversation. I ask questions she answers. I cant help but think how pathetic it seems

Hello,
Dear user I need a (you).
Please, pretty please! nobody will give me one in real life. I hate waking up having no text, mail, FB notification to check.

maybe consider that the serotonin is just an outward indicator of an inward experience.

>706245299

Checked, also (you)

Even worse is having a bunch of people who dont give a fuck about you always leading you on

get a gun

(You) deserve these.

these fuckers!!!

Hello user

Good on ya m8, feels nice letting go.
I had one girl really liked, mikayla, blew her friendly dating way out of purportion, thought no way id get dumped, she actually said yes to going out. Fucking headcrab cling levels commence, get dumped, dont understand, doesnt bother giving me clarity, just say ok dont want to seem pathetic, but the emotional pain ruins rest of highschool, everything beyond sophmore year feels empty. Grades slip, sad all the time. Only truly feel better when some other female friend explains what happened 2 years later. Pity dates. Mad then happy. If you can convince yourself to say fuck her, especially if she hasnt talked to you for a long time, like a month at least, then you can solidify the fact that she doesnt care in your mind. Like other anons have said, you cant place your value or happiness in someone else. You must be happy with yourself.

After I lost my first real gf, my mom said that she only saw me not more miserable than usual for the 5 seconds after I woke up, and she could see reality hit me

That gif is exactly how i feel man

This one..always gets me.

It's all yours

happy birthday, you'll get over it, trust me