Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums.
Nobody showed up to my birthday party today.

I invited like 30 people, all of them whom i liked and people who liked me, most I would call true friends.

Most of them said they would come but nobody showed up.

I'm now drunk off my ass on cheap beer and scotch eating a single burger I grilled by myself.

I just don't understand, I'm very friendly and always go to other people's parties if they invite me, people say I'm sweet and I've never done anything to hurt any of them.

Can the Cred Forumsrothers I've known for the past 9 years help me out on this humble user's 25th birthday?

I just want to hear some nice things, like a nice story of your life or a happy memory. Something that would make me smile.

I just want to know there are other happy anons so that I may share in your happiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/terminalcalculations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur 25 now grow up faggot.

>I just want to know there are other happy anons so that I may share in your happiness.

Life is not worth living, people are shit all people, you're better alone

Hey OP, do you happen to be in LA?

Happy birthday Cred Forumsro.. I would've gone

Lone wolf here. You will be more productive alone than with other people. Others will just leach and suck u dry with favors. Get over it and be great.

Shit user, that sucks, happy birthday my dude.

FeelsBadAnon, I woulda showed.

This world is fucked up. You can't expect anyone to do anything for you even if it is normal. Sorry OP. But this is the world you live in.

Oh yeah. Also happy birthday, OP.

OP are you in LA?

Here's a story about an old man playing an accordion

>Be me, 15 year old friendly fag
>commiefaggot from Kazakhstan
>parents go to a Russian store to buy Russian food
>Everytime we went there, there would be an old man playing an accordion
>Famous Russian songs, like the officers Waltz, etc
>He sat away from the entrance of the store
>Sit in car
>Man playing officers waltz at the time
>He plays on the accordion very well, almost brings me to tears
>Parents come back from the store to the car
>"Dad, can I have a dollar?"
>"Sure user"
>Walk over to the old man
>slide the dollar into his accordion case
>Sit down on the sidewalk and listen to him
>beautifulmusic.jpg
>he stops playing
>"Don't you just hate grocery stores? Tell me, what do you listen to?"
>"I really like The Cliff and Moscow Nights"
>Starts playing Moscow Nights
>"user, time to go"
>Walk over to the car
>Wave the man goodbye
>Waves back
>Sing Moscow Nights all the way home, almost in tears.

I will never forget the old man.

OP here
Ive never watched that show, but my weeb friends make fun of that.
I know
North Carolina, home of tobacco, Pepsi and civil rights violations.
I wish I could convince myself that I don't need other people to feel happy
Thank you, you guys make me feel a little better
I'm well aware
That's beautiful, thank you for sharing friendly fag.

Upvoted.

What a shitty way to live life lol

Post some kind of proof

People are shit that disgust me. Thats why people shoot schools. Fucking kill them all

OP why make up feels stories for attention

Careful there motherfucker I almost cut myself on all that edge

Hey bro. Happy birthday.

steamcommunity.com/id/terminalcalculations

Let's play some vidya sometime. Maybe even get drunk together.

Here's a shitty cake I baked for myself because I can't cook. It tastes pretty good actually, German chocolate.

I'm not

Thank you, I'm very drunk and on phone so I screenshoted your post so I can add you tomorrow, my profile picture is a cat.

Happy Birthday OP, sorry your friends flaked on ya.

>Rescued a 4 month old puppy six years ago.
>She's a banned breed where I come from and
>her owner was taking her to be put down.
>Once I found out, I couldn't let it happen even
>though I could go to jail just for having her.
>A few nights in she was running around my
>living room when she jumped on to the couch
>and hurt her paw. She came limping over to
>me, whining and holding out her paw.
>At that moment, I knew I'd never let anything
>happen to her. I raised her right and she goes
>everywhere with me. Work, shopping,
>whatever. Where I go, she goes. We haven't
>been apart in six years. Best dog I've ever
>had.

Feliz cumpleaños Desde México.

My friends are partying without me tonight, feels not so good

Hey OP, sorry to hear that. I would've gone to your party!

im sorry op. We are all here though mate. Happy birthday

Were you still able to enjoy some things about your birthday, even though no one that was invited showed up to the party?

;______;
Happy birthday OP

Happy birthday Cred Forumsro, may this year bring you new friends and opportunities. Remember where you are now whenever you across something you haven't tried/done before

Except crack

What was the breed?
Thanks man, I wish I could have invited all of you.
The burger was really good, it was a stuffed with bacon and cheese. I might not be very good at cooking or baking but I am a master at the grill I swear.
Thank you yoshibro!

Do you live in Huntersville

Happy birthday man. My happy moment is when I got my first pupper. Loved him till the day he died. Anyways, keep on the bright side and don't let shit like this bring you down.

>The burger was really good, it was a >stuffed with bacon and cheese. I might >not be very good at cooking or baking >but I am a master at the grill I swear.

Was it your personal recipe? Stuffed, not put on top? Was there any cake at this party?

OP, don't bother with them next time. If they ask for favors or invite you, just don't reply. I know finding new friends might be hard, but its better having little to no friends than the "friends" you currently have.

There isnt much i can tell you op, but one thing i can tell you.

I value you as a person.

Happy birthday Cred Forumsrother

happy story or memorie. Might not be great, but hell, makes me smile
>be 14
>scouts
>go on trip for three days
>im with all my bros
>4 or 5 of us
>set up camp and all that
>no adults for some reason or another
>exploring in woods
>find tons of metal
>idea.jpg
>we make huge ass fire
>melt the metal(it was aluminium or some other soft metal)
>make a motherfucking sword
>hellyeah.png
>also shot some animals
>we ate well
>best weekend ever
not great story, but oh well

dont call me afag.

i actually feel sad looking at this thread, op im sorry we love you because we are all lonely depressed fags but i didnt need these feels tonight. Happy birthday op

Here's a little advice for future birthdays...don't throw a party. Next year on your birthday just invite maybe 2 of the closest friends out of the 30. If they don't show up either then you can kick them to the curb too. Friends come through for you, acquaintances come through when it benefits them. Happy birthday by the way

I had my birthday yesterday and no one cared. So I think I can understand.
So, whoever you are, wherever you are located, I wish you a happy birthday, from one user to another. Peace.

I often feel the same way OP like I always go out of the way to hit my friends up but they always seem to forget about me.. feelsbadman

Happy birthday Cred Forumsro

She's an American Staffordshire Terrier / Saint Bernard mix.

newfag u celebrate ur birthdaY? i haven't had a birthday in the last 6 years.

Don't pretend to be me fagboy

what shithole are you from if you cant have a dog?

Look at above posts
Thank your, I got a pupper as a kid too, a little beagle named dollie.
It's a pound of hamburger meat mixed with a cup of minced bacon, a cup of shredded sharp cheddar and some minced onions, always a crowd pleaser. And yeah I posted a shitty cake I made above.
I'll make an effort to make friends that will be friends with me back.
Thank you! I value you too.
That's pretty sick, I never did anything that cool In the scouts, I quit before I became an eagle.
Sorry
I'm sorry, I just hope you have friends and and loved ones.
I just wanted people to have a good time, bit I understand what you're telling me.
Happy birthday to you too, you deserve a good one and to be happy like everybody else.
Thank you!
That's one cute buff pupper! Don't bring him to montreal.
Happy belated birthday!
Sorry again maybe

Faggot

>turned 25 on August 31st
>worked from 6am til 7pm
>went by myself to dinner
>ate ribs and had one shot of whiskey
>went home and slept

Not a single birthday wish was given.
Not a single fuck was given.
It's just a birthday, faggot, get over yourself.
Times to grow up and stop being a bitch. Boo fucking hoo.

Welcome to life Friend. I had the same thing happen on my 18th.

Quality > Quantity.

I've learned that you're far better off having a few good friends than 30 'friends'.

The reality of the world is that most people are selfish and greedy. They only care about what they can get from you. If they can't use you for profit, advancement, or social climbing, they'll simply ignore you. You're especially fucked if you're 'kind-natured'. You will be exploited and used constantly.

I'm 30 now, and a life time of this has left me bitter and stubborn. But I've managed to make a few good friends, and have a GF. She's the same as me minus the wary bitterness. As a result I frequently have to defend her from being used as a door mat. She's a specialty baker, and as a result people frequently try to exploit her for free wedding cakes etc. There's been several occasions where it's ended up costing her money to do favors for 'friends', only to receive no thanks, or have them vanish shortly after. She even catered a friends wedding, it ended up costing her a shit tonne of money, time, and stress, and didn't even receive a thank you.

People are shit. They never matured to the point where they realise that others are living, feeling, people. To them, you're just an NPC, you're just there to serve them.

OP, I wasn't growling at you, I was growling at the faggot that pretended to be me
Happy birthday BTW. (sorry for never wishing it)

Happy b-day user! I spent my 25th bday alone drinking as well. And to be honest I kind of liked it. This last summer I turned 27. I got off work and my roommates and 5 of my closest pals started showing up. (Kind of acting like they were just stopping by to say hi after their work days and wish me a quick happy bday) what I didn't notice is, they were all wearing flannels, jackets, longsleeeves, etc. About 10 min after we were all hitting some beers and shooting the shit, I had to piss. When I walked back into my living room, they all ripped off their top layers and had the same t-shirt on. On the front, just a giant picture of my face. We all got drunk, played music, cooked tacos, and just chilled.
My point is...you were expecting something and nothing happened. I didn't expect shit and I got a great bday. You aren't THAT special

happy birthday, user

I don't even know 30 people. I don't even have one person who'd I'd consider a 'true friend'. Even though they didn't show up you have it better than me.

i have no friends but i have a weird family

Don't sweat it mate. Lots of males only really start living at an older age. While the popular women are used up by then. You'll be fine kid. Happy birthday motherfucker, have a cameltoe. It's on us

Hmm i wonder why people don't give a fuck about you. You seem like such a sweet person

Happy bday user. I had the same shit happen to me a year ago. It sucked. I'm the last one to get invites to shit in my social group and no one comes to events I throw. Sometimes people just want to hang out, others it's jist shitty friends.

this

Sorry user. Hope you have good future birthdays.

Happy belated birthday! Everyone needs to be wished a happy birthday
I know you're right but I wish you weren't.
Kek it's cool dawg
That sounds really great, I wish people cared about me like that. Cherish it. And yes I know I'm dust in the wind but I like to feel like people like me just one day of the year.
Thank you!
I would have invited you too

Forgot my obligatory photo

Little quick story.
>be me
>like 8th grade idk
>puberty hit like truck
>already depressed and shit
>grade low in math
>feel like that makes me stupid
>have girl as table mate
>adorable in a little sister way
>really friendly
>says hi to me first day
>im timid cause of being depressed and shit
>she does the same thing every day for days until i reply and we have a full conversation
>tell her im bad at math
>she says thats ok and i just need some motivation
>she gives me hugs and writes little motivational notes on my homework sheets
>we eventually have a deep talk and i tell her im depressed
>after i say that she keeps getting more and more friendly and nice

She kept me going through a really rough year during my least favorite class. Thought you may find that nice. Happy birthday man.

Pic related

Feels discovered and then hurt OP sorry to hear that.

that actually made me feel really happy inside. Thanks for that user, i needed that tonight

Happy birthday OP!

Also heres a pic of my dog

Happy birthday to you, OP!

Bow wow what a cute hound!
That's beautiful, it's like some anime shit. That made feel really warm inside.
Thank you!
Yappy doggo that likes to hump stuff right? I remember my neighbor had one of those when I was a kid.
Thank you! This is seriously the happiest I've been all day thanks to you guys.

HB OP!
You are not all alone :^)

>Thank you! This is seriously the happiest I've been all day thanks to you guys.
glad we can help

OP,kill yourself.

pls

kindly fuck off

Happy Birthday OP

No.

alright then

happy birthday nigga.

Happy Birthday OP. Don't let this shit get you down. Just keep being great!

Yes.

Lol....

>>She's a banned breed where I come from and
>>her owner was taking her to be put down.

dumbfuck

I'm really sorry to hear this, user. Really, my heart goes out to you. I understand how you feel, very much so. I've asked myself the same questions, and have had similar things happen to me.

Try treasuring the simple, innocent moments in life, which are unconditional, like appreciating a beautiful day and not dismissing it as being not noteworthy. Happiness, as it pertains to people, is always going to be conditional. Try looking for happiness that's unconditional, that doesn't depend on others. I know it hurts when people treat you like this, but don't let it get you down.

I hope your night gets better. Do something kind for yourself tomorrow. Go to your favorite restaurant, even if it's alone. Don't worry about nobody else being with you. Some of us out here care...even if it's a bleak world.

Hey man go smoke a blunt

Hey OP just wanna give you some friendly advice from me. Everybody in life has a path and sometimes people's paths intertwine and you usually make friends with these people as they are going the same way as you but sometimes they don't stay near or on your path and completely go another direction. Don't fell bad that some people are your friends but then they abandon you that's just how things work. But there are millions of other paths millions of other people to meet and greet all you have to do is keep your head up and keep doing you.

I can relate sort of mate I'm going to turn 20 in 4 days but in 2 days I'm going to be homeless and I already have had no freinds for 3 years now and my girlfriend just left me 3 months ago from a 4 year relationship I already know I'm probably going to spend my birthday thinking about wether or not I trully want to kill myself or star over and there's a possible chance I'm just going to go to a nice secluded train track area and get really drunk to where I either give myself alcohol poisoning or lay my head on one of the rails and hope a train comes before I wake up

Not OP.
What vidya you got though?

I'm kind of amazed at the replies in this thread - everybody is quick at giving condolences to OP but no help at all at how to improve his situation. What is wrong with people? You're anonymous after all.

I see two possible explanations for your situation.

>you can be a good, social, friend, but the 30 friends you met happened to be a bad bunch.

Possible but unlikely.

>you've met people, but they didn't care enough to attend your party.

The more likely explanation.

Possible causes of these reasons:

>You don't go out enough to meet good people.

Possible,

>There is some thing, or things, that you do socially, that you probably don't mean to, but that puts off other people so that they don't value you enough socially.

Likely.

You need to find out what that is.

I personally believe in like reincarnation so I basically believe that if you die you gotta do this shit all over again like a video game. So user all I'm telling you is just keep believing and things will turn around, trust me

Text and I'll tell you happy birthday and send an emote or two.

People didn't show up because they don't respect you. Just learn to stand up for yourself some more and be assertive. Think about yourself more and not about others. Take what you want when you want it. Grow a pair. People gravitate to people that don't need anyone. Happy bday homosexual.

I knew I could count on your guys for giving me a happy birthday.

I thought I would be alone with just myself and all of the this food I bought to grill as well as the alcohol.

Ive been with my Cred Forumsros for so long that I know you guys can bring someone happiness as well as ruination and I'm so glad I decided to add you all for help.

Not only do I feel better but I consider this a successful party because I was celebrating with the people I truly care about, all of you.

I wish I could cut you all a slice of cake and grill you all one of my burgers as a sign of friendship.

I love you all, all of you matter and I want to come to your birthday parties as well.

Stay beautiful, and please, be good to yourselves, you're all that you have on the loneliest nights.

Sorry I'm late to the thread, had a late shift.
Happy birthday user, I'll have a shot for you.

no problem op. Just gotta keep on going my man. We are all behind you

Have a great night,OP,i will kill a kid for you.

and you're here bawwing about it? fucking do something about it you peice of shit what made you get to this position in the first place.
>kek
Hey no one showed up to my birthday bawww
maybe stop being a peice of shit so people actually like you?

We'll always be here, user. Glad we could make a difference. Sleep well tonight, my friend! Wake up with a new outlook tomorrow.

Did nobody show up to your birthday either? Well, happy birthday user, however old you are :)

happy birthday OP.
I may not know you, but I feel ya.

happy birthday op

Happy birthday man :)

>30 true friends

Thats your problem. You can have 2-3 true friends at a time. If you think you have 30 then you really got none.

Kinda reminded me of a similar experience
>be me
>birthday in a few days
>invite at least 5 (could be more) to a party/hangout
>time comes
>only 1 mate turns up (happens to be my best friend)
>wait for a while, no one else shows up
>kinda upset
>visible, so my friend suggests we just play vidya
>play vidya all night and drink
>have a great time

Anyways happy birthday OP, wished it could have been better for you :)

Lets be real here, birthdays aren't really that important and it's normal as you get older to stop celebrating them entirely because you realise there is no point to it.

I don't think I've ever celebrated a birthday that I can remember, though one time I did get a card from my GF saying that she loved me.

Happy birthday OP.

Sorry your friends snubbed you. This bowl is for you bro.

Hey op add me steam community/id/doomsday-orange

We should play together

Happy birthday op.

I haven't had a friend in years and I feel like I'm doing better than ever.

I'd share a happy story with you but I honestly can't think of any that aren't me being an asshole to someone.

Please kill me.

Op here, about to fall asleep but decided to check thread one more time.

I screenshoted you too, my steam photo is still a cat like I mentioned above and ill add you tomorrow too.

I haven't had people to play games with in so long, so this is a great birthday present in itself!

See you tomorrow!