Tfw poor

>tfw poor

Who else here poor? I've been eating bread for the past 5 days

What kind of bread? Artisanal or Rustica?

Get ramen

Just normal 2$ a loaf bread, wonder bread to be exact

Why does your bread have a price? Don't you bake it yourself in a brick oven?

No I'm poor I don't have an oven

No oven? How do you roast your meats and root vegetables?

I don't. ..... I live on the streets. Only the wealthy can cook food

On the streets? Like an Apartment complex/condo? I know some don't come with ovens and it's just... barbaric.

No I'm homeless I can't afford a place to live

I just bought a house. $46000 down-payment.

Feels good to have made the right choices in life.

You got lucky, everything in life is luck. It's not what you know it's who you know

How exactly are you posting then?

KEK
What the fuck???

Why the fuck do you have a phone with cellular data then

Im at the mall I stole some guys phone a week or so ago

Quit browsing through Cred Forums and start browsing for a job fag

I stole a phone from some guy

You have to pay- with money- for your housing? What is happening? Is this a bait thread?

Can't get hired because I have no address

you never know what's around the corner dumbfuck, you could lose everything in a flash, I hope you get hit by a car

posting a fucking nigger on top of it, what a fucking piece of shit

Ezekiel bread.

I don't have housing I sleep under a bridge most nights

That is absolute bullshit. I got my job by walking into the business not knowing a single person and told the owner I wanted a job and that I would work for a week and if he didn't like me he could fire me and not pay me a dime but if he liked the job I did he had to hire me and keep me on.

Five years later I run that business.

It's not about who you know. It's about how hard you work.

FUCKING LIAR
get off the internet before your parents catch you

Nah it's who you know not what you know

wow you run a Popeyes Chicken

So by your rationale we should all just stare at the wall because we don't know if a bus will run us over? What's your point if there is one?

Total bullshit. Just lie you lazy fuck. Just admit to yourself that you are where you are in life because of your own laziness then work on changing that.

No its because I didn't know people to get me a job, life is all who you know

Oh so you live in one of those new sub-bridge eco-friendly microlodges. That's so futuristic. Good on you.

I'm sleeping in a tent rn

This is what lazy fucking people tell themselves so they can hide from the truth that they are where they in life because their own lack of action. You've convinced yourself that life has to be handed to you. You make yourself.

No I run a multimillion dollar grossing retail store and have $400,000 in sales this year so far. I have no college degree.

I. Sleep nowhere

Op shutup

>I didn't know people to get me a job

That sentence completely captures why you're a failure. Waiting for everything to be handed to you. I made the owner of my company give me a job by offering him a deal he couldn't refuse and then I made sure I fucking delivered. Meanwhile you're sitting in a mall that employs hundreds of people complaining that no one's running up to you with a pre-filled out job application.

Calm down you ritcher, or else we'll run your black ass outa town

You know what ano I bet you're going to be just fine. The fact that you've gotten yourself shelter and a place to live, albeit temporary, shows that you are proactive in addressing your situation. OP on the otherhand is sitting in a mall waiting for money, food, shelter and a job to fall out of the fucking sky.

Use a local homeless shelters address you dumb faggot

Fuck off poorfag. Stop making shit choices and get a job.

Hey Popeye's employee, its okay

I'm not poor

And op is troll

BTW what's the your store name?

Bu-bu-bu-but he doesn't "know anyone"

The fact that he's homeless and can't at least crash on his parents couch tells you he's made enough stupid decisions in life to burn bridges with the people who should care about him the most.

Think about what you would have to do to get to the point where even your parents who brought you into this world wouldn't take you in and that's what OP has done.

Unfortunately I guarantee you he's not.

Fuck off faggot, you run the cafe at a McDonalds.

Most certainly not.

It's great it's worked out for you. A lot of places hard work, enthusiasm and a job well done is overlooked in favour of those who ride on the success of others and suck up to senior management!

What kinna weed u smoke boi

If that happens you just look for another job and when you find one you put in your two weeks notice with your current employer.

You just have to be the best at whatever it is you do whether it's washing windows or cleaning cars. 90% of the time it will pay off.

What kind don't I smoke would be a more appropriate question.

My tent is the best

I'm poor but then again who isn't in America now?
>INB4 boomers shit themselves

K I'll ask that then, what kind don't you smoke

Bank account levied and wages garnished, asshole steals bike. Next day rent due.

I've had a few employers in my time. Promoted into various roles. With the exception of one department it's always been the same story of what's expected. 90% of the promotions I see are not from hard work or dedication.

yeah fuck that bum for being an orphan

Maybe you would do better once the government demands a $15/hour minimum wage?

Oh wait, nope. You would be just as screwed as you are now, because now everyone who does not apply themselves is STILL making minimum wage, and the cost of EVERYTHING else goes up because everyone is making "more" money...which is just the new minimum wage, and nothing else.