Do yall think its strange when a girl cums faster from getting her nipples sucked?

Do yall think its strange when a girl cums faster from getting her nipples sucked?

No.

No. That ass is perfect post more.

Do you think its strange I would rather see cum dribble down the chin of a women vs swallowing?

/Thread

Virgin detected

Totally bro just cuz I like ass what you don't like ass.

Not at all. I think thats better than swallowing

Thank you!

show the titties?

No prob add me on snapchat emilbrew3r

post a pic

Cumdumpster got quads. You most post pic you ugly fuck.

i think it would be a blessing from heaven

i can eat the fuck out of my girls pussy and she doesnt even react..no moaning moving around nothing......

its so hard not to cheat when your girl doesnt even fucking react to sex..i miss making girls come and shit...

she loves me but... i guess its not hard not to cheat because the love matters so much more than anything else tbh

if you find a girl that really loves you stick wit hher..like people used to..dont be concerned with petty things...also my girl will baically suck my dick on demand and she has trained herself to be crazy good at it

From what Ive seen its been in coralation to breast size overall, current gf has fucking DD's and loves having them groped/sucked ect exgf with skinny girl tits (A cup) didnt like the feeling of having them sucked and just liked to rub her clit.

That's because anything under a C cup is a boy faggot. Enjoy that "clit"

I make my girl shake every time. I hope that dosent stop at some point, I would feel like shit.

its not that it stopped it just wasnt there to begin with

half the time i have to cum thinking about girls from my past..memories are getting foggy after long years though...

i know that ass!!!

Yeah you do:)

can we get more?

found your thread honey. how's your night?

GF says her sensitive nipples are connected to her pussy. touch them or suck them and she get gushing wet.

well.
what do you think sweetieee? gove the men more? undoubtedly they will be saved to the internet and used as mastrubatory aids for eternity

>used as mastrubatory aids

What's wrong with that?
Please post more

she's doing this now. what a woman

i don't think anything of it. just might make her pussy wet to read

can confirm. last gf was size F and she'd get off everytime as long as i went to work hard on those fucking things

ohbby

My wife likes the nipple suck thing. I don't get it but I oblige anyway because it helps to get my dick in her pussy faster.

Nice get

See. I think it helps. I like riding my bf and he sucks them that shit has me cumming quick