You guys want me to green text the sexual experience I had last night ?

You guys want me to green text the sexual experience I had last night ?

Go ahead, sir.

Only if every sixth word is replaced with "bacon" .

And every seventeenth with "phlegm," as long as it isn't a multiple of bacon.

That is the stupidest idea bacon ever had

Okay:p
>guy comes over. He's like 27 whereas I'm 21. We've hooked up before but not in a while
>he's a lot taller than me. 6 ft something. I'm only like 5'5.
>so he comes over with a six pack and we start talking about school and stuff before going into my room where I've set up a movie for us to watch

Abandon thread! There is no bacon here.

This is not proper green-texting grammar. You're just making sentences green.

and 27
>>talking about school
Get out

You baited him with the ol' "Netflix and chill"? :O

>So I start the movie and we continue to talk about random stuff on my bed.
>at this point we have some space between us but I'm starting to get a little horny..
>the conversation dies down a bit and we start to focus on the movie. I move closer to him and he reciprocated lifting his arm up and wrapping it around the small of my back . My hand on his chest starting to rub his abs under his shirt ..

>so now I've got my leg straddled around his and my hand resting on his chest. His fingers are going back and forth across my skin and it's starting to make me really horny and arch my back towards him.
>at this point neither of us are paying attention to the movie
>I put my hand over his crotch and notice large bulge and begin rubbing it through his shorts
>he tells me I should take off my sweater..

bumping for story

What is your height and weight OP?

op plz

What are you? Fucking gay?

5'5 and ~130 lb

>I take off my sweater and throw it onto the floor and move back towards him and he starts moving his hands over my lower back.
>I realize that i find it really hot when he just kind of tells me what to do.. It makes me feel really submissive
>my hand moves back towards his crotch and I unbutton them with one hand. They pop open
>now I'm rubbing his big dick through his underwear

Can you post a full body pic?
Are you on hormones?
What butt exercises do you do?

Maybe more than 4 green text at a time :D

In b4 get on the floor

Noone has done that on Cred Forums in at least 3 years...

*sigh good old days

Fuck yeah man. I love this shit.

lol

Agreed.
Had some nostalgia threads going this week that were ok
Would do a gif bread if I had access to my Cred Forums folder.

>so I want to just take his thing out and play with it but I don't want to move to fast so it start rubbing his abs again
>he starts grabbing my butt and tells me that I should take off my sweats which I do.
>I pull at his shorts and he immediately takes them off .
>I move my leg over him so that I'm sitting on top of him facing him. I start gyrating and moving my butt back and forth over his dick
>I'm stating to get really horny and start making little moans ..

bumping because i need to know how this turns out,
and iv invested to much in imagining this in my head for this to be for nought

I guess I'll bump

Oh well, bump.

>after taking off my underwear I go bak to sitting on top off him grinding on him , completely naked now.
>he starts playing with my hurt with his fingers just teasing me
>I move off of him so that i focus on his dick , arching my back and moving my butt towards him so that he can reach it easier.
>I start sucking his his big dick gagging on it and making it wet ad slippery .
>he starts to finger me and it feels really good so I start to moan while I'm blowing him

answer my questions