youtube.com/watch?v=XClvMMxBg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=8566UtalG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=StWGHdVHI54
youtube.com/watch?v=kRWomDwFKTg
youtube.com/watch?v=DVYmMnYPzpE
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry OP

that's a respectable way to deal with the passing of the woman who chose to not abort you and raise you

you already made a thread about this

sage

spend ur last moments with her instead of being here fag

Details? Is it cancer?

how about you fucking join her you fucking son of a bitch... what a fucking loser sitting on Cred Forums while his mom dies... how about you post pictures if you wanna be the edge lord you dumb fucker.

pics or gtfo you new fag.

Just want someone to drink with, no friends and mom is sleeping 23 hours a day

Not cancer, years of over medicating. Pills have made her organs non functional. She asked me to let her die and I'm going to do it

>implying this is anything close to real

She's sleeping, what would you like for me to do, I'm going to get drunk and sit here

Sorry to hear it bro.
Use it as a motivator to escape Cred Forums

Trips for the betafag

Does she have a dnr? You might get in trouble if she doesn't.

If you don't believe me, I don't care. She's asked me to let her die and I'm going to do it. She's incapable of making decisions and this is what she wants

I rarely get on anymore, just want some anons to drink with honestly

See what happens when you don't reply to those "your mother will die in here sleep..." threads.

I am the dnr, she's asked me to let her die a few times. This is when I get to do that for her.

truly Oscar worthy

I've learned the hard way. Learn from my mistakes user

I'll green text if anyone is here

Incapable of making decisions. Decided wants to die?

She can barely talk when she's awake, she's asked me to let her die and I haven't, taken her to the hospital everytime because my sister won't let it happen. When she's awake she asks for more pills. She has told me she wants to die for the past 5 years.

YOU WILL EXTERMINATE HER YOU WILL OBEY OBEY OBEY YOU WILL OBEY OR BE EXTERMINATED

Wake her up (or wait til she wakes up), and tell her that you love her very much, and thank her for everything that she has ever done for you. Tell her she will be sorely missed.

Her brain is pretty well mush. Been taking pills for 20 years pretty hard.

I've made my peace, she's ready to go

So you are telling me that at the behest of your sister you have been keeping this poor women alive and in suffering for 5 years?

Actual medication, or more then recommended?

I don't trust medicine, and I want to know if my mom can get sick like this too.

Also, I'm sorry to hear it mate. I don't drink though, but here I am. Here again.

Feel bad for you OP, you mind giving a pic with a timestamp. Try and position her in a weird position to so it looks likes she is making a islly face. Thanks OP.

you should have replied to all those posts faggot

Pretty well true. A woman in her 40's wanting to die has been in a nursing home because my sister refused to let her go. She's wanted to die for a long time and now she gets the chance

I'm very sorry to hear it, OP.

Im sorry, OP
I wish you the best, you're a good son

Cheers friend. Pain killers, she's been taking way too many pain pills for a long time. It's made her organs start to shut down. Another side effect you might not know but they make it to where your asshole doesn't work.

Tell your sister the doctor thinks she is a dispickable person wil you?

HEY NIGGER
>you mind giving a pic with a timestamp? Try and position her in a weird position to so it looks likes she is making a silly face. Thanks OP.

Cheers boys, have an ass

Shame OP. Sorry for your loss. Best wishes.

My sister is a nurse so she thinks she's a fucking doctor. Believe me user, it's been very frustrating. I'm with you though

I'm sorry for your loss op

I will if she really is. It's 8:45am here but I fucking will Cred Forumsro

Thanks user, I'm able to give the gift of death to someone. Not many people can do that. It's an honor to do it for someone I love

Appreciate you Cred Forumsro

Tell me about it user, five years ago I allowed my father to die peacefully at home aftr battling ling cancer, to honour his memory, I decided to be the Son he raised me to be so I propped up his frail body and took a silly selfie with a timestamp.

OP here, fuckin hell

Swell story. I'm sure he's very proud

I know he is, if OP gave a fuck about his mother he'd take a selfie with her with a timestamp and cock in mouth, or on forehead.

Cheers. I have to go to bed now, but again, sorry for the soon to be loss. I'm tearing here thinking about what will be my sooner then expected loss.

I don't know how, but when you think about it, it's hard to accept. I need to treat her like a goddess over a queen.

Have a good night.

You will feel better with selfie & timestamp.

Brother what in the fuck if your problem with you? Get your weird ass dying people fetish outta her ffs

She wants this, I'm just able to help her, it's a happy ending user. Thank you though, have a good night.

Taking a drink for your mom right now

Sorry OP

I tried to get a sharpie up there but she woke up. Sorry Cred Forumsros

OP, sorry to hear that.
I'll sit and drink here with you for some time

Done

Op you didn't come here to 'have a drink with some buds' your here for a reason your mother's dying and your stuck on a Vietnamese boipussi forum

Ok. Good to go mate. Pink Floyd, beer and my passport so. You know it fucking 9am here

Way ahead of you.

Have some OC, thanks user, what are you drinking tonight

Sorry dude.

I need you here user, we can do this together

checked and

Thanks user

Why the fuck are you dicking around online then? Are you a fucktard?

Good sign. Yo momma's gone to hell, OP. Lucky her.

thank you.
shitty-quality rum. I've been drinking non-stop starting from thursday.
it's been my birthday on 30.09 and gf dumped me 29.09, 5hrs before bday

It's also 10AM here, yeah

I'm here. What was she like? Any values she taught you?

and post faggotry on nig chan

>nice trips nigger.

How to be a pussy.

Read through the thread faggot she's sleeping 23 hours a day, would you like me to play a game of chess with her?

kill yourself you ball-less bitch

fucking kids these days

All wounds heal friend. Shit rum is better than no rum.

Are you at home or at the hospital?

Cry you mediocre fucktard.

He's in the basement where niggers like you bitches live.

Take it in man. Lost mine 3 years ago; Just hit me recently. Good luck my friend.

Im drinking whisky with you annon... also my condolences

She was kind of horrible man, I ate hot dogs and mac-n-cheese all growing up. Grew up very poor because she used my dads checks on drugs. I live her because she's my mom but I've never had a good thing to put on those mothers days cards ya know?

She's at my sisters down the road, got hospice coming by to check on her

im sorry to hear user, im happy that even tho this is Cred Forums there is compassion

yeah. it's just getting harder after every breakup
normally would need few weeks to forget all that. luckily for me I had some psychotherapy, they're going to prescribe me some antidepressants.
reason for me to go to psychologists and psychotherapists were my apathy and sociopathy, but
guess some luck is still on my side

Thank you sir, having a shit beer with you

>new (space) fag
gtfo

So in all honesty, do you guys think I should kill myself?

Only thread on Cred Forums so far that has made me feel. I don't think I could ever stand losing my mother.

Yeah that's not good indeed. And what were you able to do with your life in that situation? Age/occupation?

sucks dude
I've had some wine so, heres to loved ones lost.
Is she in pain? or just inert?
I dealt with my dad dying in a pretty shit way, i mean i dont think i was capable of anything else since i was 14 and he had a heart attack infront of me but... i just clammed up.
I dont recommend it
I spent like 2 years barely talking to people and eventually dropped out of school.

Im assuming you're an adult now, and are also in the process of grieving.
Just clench your jaw when shit gets hard and remember all the good things she did for you
also dont not cry, just cry where you feel right to
ah right, wasn't a 10/10 mum but who is... shes still your mum

I'd recommend the night she dies, if you want and can get some time.
at night go outside and look at the stars, they helped me keep centered and calm down.
I dont really have a guage on your situation so i cant say if everything is going to be fine, but chances are things will all work out.

OP here, may sound gay but optimism is your best drug user. It sucks, just got cheated on by a gf of 3 years. It sucks it's gonna suck for a long time but you'll deal. You deal or become worthless, make the choice

didn't even think there actually will be people, who are cheering for OP and having empathy

𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷, 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂.

I'm 28 Cred Forumsro. I work for a railroad company and make 90k a year. I've done well out of learning what not to do from growing up with her. That's one good thing I guess?

Hope this reaches you. My mother passed away on February 13th 2015 due to a drug-related overdose. I found her and perform CPR until the EMTs arrived. 2 into a medical induced coma and I stood by her side until the very last second. Life is precious and I hope you find some kind of Solace in something other than drinking or smoking like I did. The last year has been the hardest year of my life. I can't ever tell you how to coupe or deal but try to find something that isn't destructive. I'm miserable all the time and life to drink. Avoid my mistake.

May God rest her soul

"Good night good luck and I love you"

sure! beer me..

I don't drink but will smoke a joint for you OP. Chin up. You gonna make it through it. This is what she would have wanted.

Like you said user, you only get one mom. She was pretty shitty to me growing up but her life is literally in my hands now. She's asleep 23 hours a day and when the heart mo it or goes to zero I'm the one that says to leave it. I'm sorry for your loss user, you know what it's like though. She's asked me before and now I have the honor of letting her die. It's a fucking crazy feeling but she deserves a bit of dignity.

Side note I'm also high on coke and drink as fuck. So if not, party on dude

Cheers boys

last time I had big and painful breakup I've ended up becoming introverted shut-in and losing any self-esteem
well, let's see what the world got for me this time, I'm as ready as ever.

thank you for helping.
everything will be better, some way or another.
I'm with you here, even if it's only for some time, but my thoughts will stay on your side.

for real though OP, im the same as this guy
Found solace in heavy drinking and smoking, its not the road to go
But drinking on the night of, or to celebrate is fine
just try not to tumble down that hole mate

Thank you user. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm 28, just to let you know that I should know better. I've drink my way through this process, not sure it will really hit me until it happens

Yeah you've really done well for yourself well done mate. Btw beer at 9am is shit lol but almost finished my first half liter

Already there user, still have a great job still have friends, can't do this shit sober though ya know

Goodluck, user.

Polishing off a rum and coke. I'll pour some out for you're madre. We can't all get the long straw in the end we should just be happy we got be alive in the first place.

To the women who gave us that right.

user you'll truly be amazed at what happens. Girl will come out of nowhere that likes you and you'll feel like a fucking idiot for all the time you spent feeling bad for yourself. Keep grinding man, I swear on my life things always get better.

Sorry for your loss user, my dad died some time in the last day or so, still waiting for the autopsy report. Wasn't super close, but yeah, I feels

My mum passed on the 25th of August from cancer, don't worry OP, it gets better.

Thanks for drinking with me user, I appreciate ya

Here here. Well said user

yeah, happened many times already, just need to get through the bad days.

user tell me about it. I haven't been close with my mom and now here we are, it's still fucked that someone that gave birth to you is passing. Tell me about it

I'm sorry user, wish nothing but the best for you and yours. Having a beer for you

Drinking to this, though haven't spoken to my mum (properly) in years. she never played a big part in my life i reckon. But I do get a "so this weather right" or a cat pic occasionally

My mother died of cancer in 2006, literally months before I deployed to Iraq.
Cheers bro, drinking yeungling tonight.

i've been drinking all night so it's not like i'm pulling out the bottle for the first time

but this next one is for you moms bruh

The good days are to come I promise user. It can't get worse lol

Wish I could trade places. My mom's a bitch.

oh

That's not how that works. Neglect is still manslaughter

No fucking shit right?

I've got such a weird feeling because he wasn't much more than a weekend father, but I used to hear stories about how he would cry after he dropped me off. He loved me, he wanted more from life I'm sure, and we don't know what the cause is but it's either OD intentional or accident or stroke/heartattack in sleep

oh, the last part is so wrong on so many levels.
it's never the bottom, there're always way for it to become worse.
but the good days are ahead.
let's just drink together today.
next shot is for your well-being.

So what. Junkies have gone on 30+ years whacko jacko took 60+ Vicodin a day on top of other shit

Really appreciate all you anons, tits just aren't enough

You have to oblige mate. My father told me he would never want to be kept "alive" artificially and I will obey that request. I have to so I'd have to make the call if the time comes. And I will

22 here still young but have a lot of promise. Good luck with life man

I'm sorry bro. Hope you're doing okay

my mother will die in a few hours have a Cred Forumseer with me

People always point out, and fixate on the exception instead of the rule. Guess some people need that?

Thanks user have some tit

Living with mother now. As shitty as she can be, I do owe her a lot. Mothers are some of the strongest people on this planet and we can learn a lot from them. You have my sympathies, user.

Loss is hard, especially when you don't know how to feel about it user. I'm told it's good to cry, if you try that route tell me how it works for you.

Far from neglect user. Believe what you want but I love my mother

Shits rough bro, but many of us have been in the same situation.

Funny story though, when my mom was passing I had a girlfriend with purple hair... She wanted nothing more than to meet her before she went.
So when I was home on regency leave from the army I brought her to meet my mom. We walk into the room and I'm like mom I brought you a present!

She goes "OOOH you brought me a clown!?"

She was out of her mind on meds in the end but god damn that was probably the hardest I've ever laughed.

Just stay strong for your family and remember those good moments she's given you.

Just cracked another beer bro, cheers.

didn't know she had nudes

It sucks man, he lived the life that he chose to. You have to deal with that on your own, you need to be a better dad than he was

not OP
crying is sometimes better, than killing emotions.
just crying your lungs out, tears pouring down, feeling like beaten up bitch.
at least, it leaves you with your emotions.

Cheers, no whiskey but opening another beer for the occasion

Coming from the 22 yo who had the mom in a coma and had to sign for them to pull the plug. You loved you mom and you always will. Hell my dad is a meth head in Stockton being a fat piece of shit but I forgave him and love him. People make mistakes it's what makes us not machines

It's rough but when it comes down to it, you're really giving them a great gift. OP here, my sister hates me and thinks I'm callous but I'm giving her what little liberty she has left. It's a good thing user, be happy you can provide that for your father

I was about to sleep, but i'll drink some wine for this occasion. You're doing the correct thing, and I wish i could have done the same for my father. Take care man.

You too user, don't let alcohol consume you, it's a shit road and you'll lose a lot of friends going down it. Best of luck, having a beer for you in irony

hahahaha nice

Thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=kfy9IKQ7oBI

I will mate. BTW it's me, morning-drinking Dutchfag

I've lost a lot of people user, some through suicide, others just being old. I feel like I'm really good at it now. It's odd because you never know when that breakdown will happen. The crying thing is weird when you've been through enough crazy shit. Especially as a male that's supposed internalize all of that shit

Bruhhhh they're pretty God damn amazing. Merry christmas

o shit music
here you go op
i mean
only listen if you want some feels
youtube.com/watch?v=BwXlzy9k7jI
its comfy but gives me a hitch when i think about loved ones

All I got is hard cider right now, and was already drinking, but I'll do it now with your struggles in mind Cred Forumsro

Wow, mom got laid, now kiddo has to be thankful till the end of time..., rly mate, rly???

Just screenshotted that hahahaha cheers user appreciate ya

I can't drink but I will have a bong for you.

I love you man. No mater how fucked up it gets man.

Deaths a crazy thing. With a parent especially. You'll be fine though dude, just keep trucking on. Be a good person for her. Your the man, embrace and love her memory.

Here here. She gave birth to me and even though she was a bad mother she tried through her addiction. I will always respect her

Thanks for being here user

mhm

I agree bro. My mom was really the first person that meant something to me that I had lost... Shortly after I was in Iraq (veteranfag here from posts above) and my unit was hit hard during my 18 months there... Then when I was back stateside I've lost friends to suicide, car accidents and a few overdoses as well.

Honestly I don't feel bad at all about the friends I lost stateside, that's all decisions THEY made (suicide, drunk driving, drugs) But watching my mom go and the friends I lost in combat fuck me up bro. It's hard to handle sometimes man.

Ayyyyy lmao

the amount of music this genius has released is unbelievable, he really is someone all guitarists should know about or study if only for an hour. i would pay front row tickets just to hear what he has to say about music from his own mouth

Dead dad user here, drinking to your mom's life, my dad's life. Tell people in your life you love them folks, especially if you have kids or parents you can contact.

Can't upload but I'm drinking Nikka Coffey

Thanks user, I think it will be okay. It's pretty fucking tragic when someone asks you to let them die, I have "do not ressuctate" I don't know how to spell that but when her heart stops I'm the one that says to leave her alone. She's asked me for years to let her die and I can finally do that for her. It's a privilege and it's going to destroy me at the same time.

someone who tries to be better through addiction, even if the only succeed in doing a little better, is infinitely better then someone who accepts the addiction and lets it control them.

It takes strength to do that

Thanks Cred Forumsro, cheers.

Also, here;s some music

youtube.com/watch?v=2td65Vj3FFY

youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Aa3Q1mSts

They're all fucking epic and applicable

Couldn't understand your level but it definitely sucks. Getting used to people doing is nothing to be GOOD at but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Hope you're doing okay user

True. Well said user

Thank you user

The first one os the hardest mostly. And it's not even the dying (think you meant that and not "doing") that is the worst part. The the fact that everything else just goes on. Like every interaction at your local supermarket etc. They've no idea

got no beer but i will smoke some with you bro

Yeah, I meant dying. I hear you though. My best friend got mixed up with some shitty people and killed himself before they got to him. Or my grandpa passing. When everyone was just hanging out talking about their job with eachother, feels bad man

Been reading whole thread and my faggot ass has been tearing up, but wish you the best OP.

I'll take it. Good to have you here user. If you got feels now's the time

>mfw grew up with pink floyd in the household
>had a cassette with just shine on you crazy diamond that i would put in my walkman and run around our property pretending to be a fighter plane from one of the world wars
>We played shine on you crazy diamond at my dads funeral
>it doesn't make me sad, just thankful that we had the time we had together.
Pink Floyd is incredible

You're a good man Cred Forumsro, and OP is as well

It really does, how quiet and hard you may be (me) at those times you want Mrs Buckminster you bury your head in the safety of her boezem init

Thanks user. Just wanted some conversation during this shit and you guys have helped

Awesome mate. Love them too. Have most albums and fucking couldn't live without

youtube.com/watch?v=8We0FVflGaU

youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

youtube.com/watch?v=fhRmCMWdRqM

youtube.com/watch?v=spExAHjp1Do

OP, the Dutchfag here. Imma go out and get some more beers. Will ride this out with you till the end. Beerb, she better doesn't bail on me while I'm out!

That's the fucked up thing, when you die you're quickly forgotten. Nobody cares. And that for me is the reason why giving my mother an easy death is a simple decision. She knows it's over, she's known for a long time. She doesn't care about a legacy, she's just in pain. It's tragic for someone to tell you that they just want to die, to end their suffering, but I will happily do that for someone I love. In a fucked up way I feel like this is the best gift I'll ever give her.

She's sleeping user. It may be morbid but I will take pictures for everyone here when I actually do it.

So, how do you plan on killing her?

youtube.com/watch?v=fYgT7K6bSVU
youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4
youtube.com/watch?v=-3b6hDCIeDk
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE

Check out some of the music from Gondola memes on Youtube if you ever get the chance, there are playlists. The music is almost always unsaucable, and very beautiful.

I'm not killing her. If her heart stops then I make the decision that we don't try to revive her

FUCK forgot on sunday it only opens at 12pm -.-'

brewless ere :/

Sorry to hear that OP. I'll drink one with you. Cracking open a Miller Highlife Light. I'm poor. Don't judge me.

This thread... my my. I may have finished all of whiskey some time ago but you have my single golden tear... to all of you. Hope you heal user, take care and the same goes to the rest of you. A little glimmer of hope and faith in humanity has been restored. I go off now to an eternal sleep, one from which I may not wake up from.
Ino a vveras longas times

Guess we'll have to drink for you user

Have some wallpapers, and a bump, so people can listen to the music, and others may join in who might have missed the chance to share a drink

No judgement here user hahaha

Man an hour and a half and I can join again

We're not all pieces of shit.

Cheers m8

Hey OP, stay strong

We will drink in honor of the shitty rules in the place you live.

Proof that you gotta reply to those stupid pictures posted on here about mothers dying in their sleep.

Hehe thanks. I live in a small village populated mostly by people at least twice my age, no demand no supply right

Little bit of beer user. Appreciate ya

We'll fuck. Sounds about right user

What are you drinkin tonight user

So should OP's story prove false, and in that case only, as I am not assuming so, may my cheers go to anyone who might have an anniversary coming up, or actual mother dying, etc., or to those who have a friend, pet, or family member passing, or who has passed.
Good tidings to you, and love.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXcV6dOMUZs
youtube.com/watch?v=g_72RkQV25Y
youtube.com/watch?v=a9ti_co_ebc

Sure, i'll have it.

It's Black Label scotch, and I have a bottle of Greek vodka. You?

Before the thread 404's, just wanna say I really appreciate everyone that stuck it out with me. Gonna be rough pretty soon and the anons helped with passing the time. Cheers boys, have a great night.

I wish she didn't get a boob job, but I think she had legitimate hypermastia and they wouldn't stop growing.

I really want to say that I know that shoe in real life. But I can't say for sure.
The person I'm thinking of once got mad at me just for posting his number on here.
I just have a close friend who wears that style, plays xbox, has a laptop, and drinks and smokes. And he introduced me to this site in 2008.
I miss him really, and that show reminds me of him.

You're a fancy motherfucker kek I'm drinking busch light. I'm all about quantity

Feel for you OP this crown royal shot is for you, stick in there bro

A couple of months ago, I woke up and a bird was in my house. To this day, I still have no idea how it got in. There is no way. I checked everything. Anyway, I Googled birds getting into houses, and there is an old myth that a bird getting into your house means death. 2 days later, my aunt died.

Is your friend from missouri

having a rolling rock for you OP. real or not i gotta finish this shit beer that i love so much.

Some birds can come inside your house from toilet drains

He's from Kentucky.

Cheers m8, this swig of shit ball beer goes back at ya

Fuck

Well I love to get drunk but not if I can't enjoy the taste. Besides this is a special occasion, I'd like my Cred Forumsros to do this for me too, when the time comes.

Welp your friend sounds pretty badass

If I'm on i certainly will m8. Just knew I was getting fucked up tonight. Here we are kek

My condolences OP. dealing with my pops in hospital now. old fart don't got much time left. world just got a lot more grey didn't it?

but we still in this bitch Cred Forumsro. heres to the ones we love and those who loved us, cheers

Cheers m8. My mom is at the house now, been watching her, she hasn't woke up in a long fucking time. Kinda just waiting around and drinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qjzjhl-QztE
youtube.com/watch?v=tdVAqxNLXiw
youtube.com/watch?v=pIYR2yvUn2A
youtube.com/watch?v=-LlfGrP4n6E

How's your dad m8?

These wallpapers though.. appreciate ya

Check'd

Thanks man, truth be told there's always a good reason to get drunk

And if there's not you drink to that. Cheers

Fuck op, I been there 8 years ago. Still haven't recovered but shit gets easier.

Cheers with a local beer. Hope your Mother passes as peacefully as possible

Was liking them too, got some to share as well but most are over 2mb :/

Yeah. I love him. He's a great person, and a fucking genius.
I wish we spoke more. And ironically, I wish he smoked less.
If he died I would feel pretty empty. It's enough knowing he's out there.
I really look up to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwFS69nA-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2yXWi0ppw

haha nice, man I still got to wait one hour to get booze :/

when my bother died, I was tormented by an inexplicable inability to express emotions, i became a husk. Im working it out to this day, but I sat with it and it festered into what I live with every day.

My advice is to change your perspective, see the positives of this experience, and always tell yourself it will get easier, because it will. It may not seem, but you will be making baby steps in the right direction. I also suggest getting busy, occupying yourself with friends, video games, Cred Forums, all things that you enjoy and stimulate your mind.

If your lying consider kys, but if real my heart goes out to you. The journey ahead will be bumpy, but gratitude of what "is" there has put a smile on my face.

Get a load of this fag.

There could be countless reasons why op decided to post this thread which takes literally seconds.

Other family members spending time in a limited capacity room, doctors doing specific medicating shit, overall just needing to take a 3 minute break from the hell that is watching your own mother die from strokes, cancer or any other disease that could take pieces of her at a time.

Enjoy being a worthless fuck with worthless comments.

>She's incapable of making decisions and this is what she wants
but she just made a decision. you are not really smart are you?

Trying to get that gold can while I wait. Thanks user. Still just waiting around. She's sleeping pretty hard, breathing is getting pretty damn heavy

That's a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

When you become a true alcoholic, start stockpiling for this problem right here hahaha

Morphine I'm assuming? That is supposed to make the passing pretty much as least dramatic? Aware? Imagine being blackout drunk and you died, you wouldn't know it. That's almost how the doctors described my Mother's passing to me

Not sure how helpful this will be, however I was diagnosed with a shitload post mothers death, BPD being one of them. When I was ready, I found mindfulness and DBT quite helpful. Pic related

Twice in one thread? Omens these days...

It's pretty common. Defense mechanism I reckon. Hope you're doing better now though, for real

I hear you Cred Forumsro. I've deal with a lot of death in my life but this is going to be the worst of it. Usually pretty good about it but sitting here waiting for my mom's breath to become less and less is pretty fucked. Her mind is gone and she wakes up in little increments and asks for pills. That's where we're at right now. I'm really sorry about your brother user

That's a different version of While My Guitar ... from what I know, love the song though

(you)
Oh shit haha didn't even notice xD

yeah that's not what you want lol

He's not so hot lately. but id like to think hes feeling a bit more comfortable everyday.

thanks for asking. seems all my mum cares about is the bill, my sister is in the Netherlands smoking and drinking her youth away and i'm at his bedside everyday wishing he could get up and i can take him to our favourite bbq place. we talk about the same things everytime. his old job at IT companies, old video games we played, i ask him questions i already know the answers to but i love to hear his anecdotes and commentary

>feelsbad.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=v_G9yIDG4oo

She's been in a nursing home for the past 5 years because I and my sister couldn't giver her the care. 40 years old and at a nursing home user, pretty fucked

>learn how to read a thread
Faggot

50 minutes left for booze. I'm riding this out with OP till the end. She'd better not fucking go yet mate

Stay by your mums side Cred Forumsro
sorry its kinda choppy im getting kinda light headed. im gonna finish my beer then retire. please get some rest OP
no matter who you are know that you are loved

youtube.com/watch?v=s-AlmDtJHuE

Thanks user. She has a morphine pump in her back, she takes copious amounts of pills on top of the morphine, she's an addiction, she knows. She's had a rough go and she's done, I can't say I blame her.

Indubitably trips speaks truths

Spark up, pour up. Sorry op, that's hard. Life is crazy ain't it. Any good memories?

I'm sorry user. That time you spend with him is going to mean everything to you when it happens. You're a good son, I'm really sorry.

Kek

Still here user, still drinking. I'm going to have a feels thread from hell if you're not here

Sounds completely shitty user. I had to give up car giving giving my grandfather (mothers dead so it was up to me), having him in the nursing home slowly falling apart is pretty rough.

As some comments do state and I agree, If you have problems with even minor PTSD/guilt/shame/depression, you do want to gtfo Cred Forums right now and just absorb every second you can with you mother.

Asleep or not, even holding her hand. , take in these last moments because for the lack of better words, they are her last moments. Would u want your child to be there holding your hand roles reversed?

No judgements either way, just another perspective to consider

Cheers m8 have a goodnighr

youtube.com/watch?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

Dutchfag still here mate, 40 minutes till booze. Then we drink till the end.

Not so much, she was kinda bad at being a parent. Here we are though, she is incapable of taking care of herself and I'm here. Irony

youtube.com/watch?v=_lTdCBbbdhc

I hear you, this has been ongoing for a very long time. I probably shouldn't be on Cred Forums but fuck man. Who of my friends wants to talk to me why mother slowly dies? This is the one place I can talk to people through this really shitty thing. I appreciate you but it is what it is. I can't sit here all fucking night just staring at her

Forgiving them was my key to personal happiness. Both parents died from meth

I hate my mom did the same thing to me. what makes you forgive? she had enough money for some reason so still was able to put a roof up?

Cheers dutchman. I will be here.

Truth right here

Its okay I high as a kite on coke man. Cheers. Here's to empathy

You'll need a new thread soon, make sure to make one and post it here. I'll keep bumping

Having a beer rn for you OP, we feel you

I feel like to become a real parent you have to cease being human. What's your mom's name? Was there any good moments that you could say she was a good person deep down?

If not well if she was a bad parent and you're there, you came out pretty well man.

Did OP not reply to one of those "reply to this or your mother dies tonight" posts? Tsk tsk, you brought it on yourself, my man.

I disagree. Some people handle things diferently and that's a decision they have to live with

youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
youtube.com/watch?v=QYXKaAzEJrk

Sorry bro

There's the Cred Forums user we missed in the thread

I would talk to you user. I guess I am, however not even being a "real friend", I dunno... I'm going to stop my train of thought there.

Wish we were Bros so I could talk with you you. Nohomo

He covered that hehe, OP is a good guy

user I won't ever forgive her for being an addict and making my childhood hell. That's impossible. I will respect my mother for not letting me die as a child. She will get the same attention that I got. I love her but it's not because she made me who I am.

don't let your mother die it will be the biggest regret you ever have, I regret not doing more to save my dad, Seriously don't be stupid user

imma suck that dick from the back, nohomo

youtube.com/watch?v=ouAt_5UO83s

want me to do a cum tribute to your mom?

I can heavily relate to this. 22 with the mom in a coma. I can't talk to People about it. Its hard to not talk about it. I've isolated myself because I've been internalizing my feelings and when I drink socially I share too much. I signed up for therapy and she challenges me and I can vent. Definetly recommend therapy

coburg?

Cry and suffer and understand your sorrow man, it's life and experience. See the beauty in it, this is man's plight and it's our destiny. Understand and cherish.

On here we can be blunt because we don't know you, but we are human. This is the human condition. It's okay friend.

You should probably just jerk off to your creepshots of your mother and fat sister showering through the crack in th bathroom door

no thanks

user I'm not letting her die, she did the damage and asked me to not revive her if her heart stops. This is on her and it's what she wants.

>mfw them feels
>mfw no alchool
>mfw no joint

my condolences OP, it will all be over soon
don't cry for her. cry for the ones that still live, for they are the ones that need our care.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNnxfMzjKKk
>KKk ^

Just wanted someone to talk to while I sit here. You replying is enough.

Stop taking that bait/bullcrap. It's the fucking LAW you have to let her go if she wants so and you're a fucking man to oblige. Also, 25 minutes till BOOZE ^^

All the best user sorry for your loss bro stay positive

user you know. This has been going on for 3 years or so. I can't talk to anyone about how my mother is an addiction that is slowly killing herself. You internalize it and one day you get kidney stones I think. Not sure what you're supposed to do.

This sounds chill. Almost second quads in the thread too.

I know this feeling. Being here almost makes me forget I'm pretty much alone too. But I've got pretty good family. They just consist of a father and aunt but quality over quantity right

You did not reply to a certain post?

check'em bros

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7X-9GPXhB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Djg8EqrNbEU

Cheers m8

Cheers friend

WHO WANTS TO LICK A PENIS HEAD RIGHT NOW?????

The countdown begins

Hope this talk from Alan Watts helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

youtube.com/watch?v=XClvMMxBg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=8566UtalG_o

Fucking right, if someone genuinely gives a fuck about you then you NEED them more than you know user

What post user?

Going to make a drink together thread anons. Thank you for everyone that kept me company tonight

I'm in. 11:45am here so 15 minutes left motherfuck!!!

alcohol is for sinners

Out standing
youtube.com/watch?v=StWGHdVHI54

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWomDwFKTg

youtube.com/watch?v=DVYmMnYPzpE

lol, I love that filename bro ;)

took a shot and a drink for ya brotha

drinking from the flask my grandad gave me as a present before passing, dem feels
don-t give up, it will get better

It spells depression in binary

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

Cheers boys I appreciate ye

here's a pic of me toasting that someone painted for me
you can share it's meaning

Awesome fucking mustache!

Binary? I see 14754013177061151951127

Also, gooing to get my booze. almost 12pm. See ya soon mate, I'll look for the new thread. Make sure to include ALHOHOL or something

Have a Picasso