Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

thank god for the new thread

I would definitely fuck Chad from Screwattack

continuing with mairead (schoolgirl in grey)
what would you do to her?

how would you fuck a baby into her?

Who would fuck her tits

my penis needs to be in that mouth
balls also

I'll try my damndest to fit it all in

more of my classmate

Dying

please keep posting user

would tease her until she starts screaming, then i'd fuck her over the table and cum on her face

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and spit flows off her chin and onto her boobs.

Somebody please beat the shit out of her.

What would you do with Emily?

can you start with the new pics to keep it going? this one gotta say she does look weird for some reason.

This slam piggy

her tits ?
i'd fuck her brains out in every possible way

Here ya go

I laser off all that shit ink.

And then...

(god damn that hair is great)
vaginal PENETRATION

nice ass for an asian. Would love to pound this slut. more of her?

id bend her over and fuck her raw

Sell her to Saudi Princes and buy cocaine.

do want user!

Tell me alll about it

would love to have my cock between those lips...

love bangs girls their uber rare anymore?

from an older version of this thread, but still I would like to hear input from you anons

Someone do mine

lurking for skirt pics or other sexy outfits like jeans or shorts if have time user.

What would you do to Lucy?

how would you violate her innocent little body?

i want to drown her in semen! plz moar?

Friend's sister. Found her nudes.

she probably has the tightest pussy ever, and it wouldnt stop me from tearing that up. shes so innocent lookin

any other good pics of this hottie?

Who wants their cum all over her face

cute rounder facial features = rock hard penis from me that will go deep deep deep into her throat

and I mean deep

he's gonna be in there for a while

What else you gonna do?

be gone igor can you not see I'm trying to masturbate here

I'd rip those jeans off and spend a good half hour eating her ginger pussy, savoring every drop of pussy juice leaking across my tongue. Then I'd move into 69 position so she can get a good suck of my cock while I continue tasting her pussy juice, then I'd start fingering her asshole and pump a thick load down her throat

What would you do to her?

Oh yeah? What else?

call ghostbusters

Damnn shes fucking hot

Not even take a turn with her before the sale?

not that user but anymore with her hair in the pic? these all have it cropped out?

Would rape until her eyes roll back!

id ram my cock down her throat and her swallow my load

So cute

would just lift that skirt up and fuck her there, every time i put it in and out she's kick her head against the stairs, she'd be screaming but not because of that

MORE PICS PLS

any pics of her not so zoomed in?

Tickle her if she's ticklish, finger her, make her taste her pussy juices. RINSE REPEAT until orgasm or I get bored and then just vanilla sensual sex afterwards

Tell me in detail :)

great short skirt on this slut. Would push those skinny legs apart and stretch that cunt

more of the blonde !
would make sweet love to her

Vanilla? She has a huge daddy fetish. What you gonna do about that? ;)

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and spit flows off her chin and onto her boobs.

THICCNESS ALERT THICCNESS ALERT GOD DAMN I WANNA SQUEEZE IT HARD SLAP IT AROUND A BIT AND THEN ANAL AND VAGINAL PENETRATION CUMMING INSIDE UGH THICCCCCCC

(i may have gone too far in a few places)

I turn her in to my personal breeding sow. pounding her hard and filling her with cum over and over again. Her legs wrap around me as and she begs for my baby twitching and orgasming constantly. Shes's fucked like this every day, existing only to bear my children. Once she's pregnant I occasionally fuck her an suck those sore fat tits dry.

eleven what happened to you
you're still cute in a weird way though

sweet jesus user plz more of her in skirts.

which one?

tell her to get A's no matter what that's an asian daddy fetish if I've ever thought of one

any of her in heels or sneakers?

balance a biscuit on her head

hnggggg

Can't see her heels :l

she looks like shes got a pretty little smile. it wont be after hours of sucking on my hard dick. she might get tired but il force her to keep going

love pics of her like this, would pound her ass until she bleeds!

And when she's wayyy too tired to continue? Lying down in exhaustion

holy fuck yea she rocks skirts nice user if can find mroe!

if she's not shaven down there I would absolutely tug on a few of her pubes and make her eat them

that's depraved and I don't know why but I think she'd do it if I ate her out

Those peaches look delicious
Both her and the desert

She likes it rough

dear god yes!

And what would you do to her?

more of her in short skirts like above or shorts? nice taste bro!

what would you do to harley?

Tell me what you'd do to Erica?

moat?

She looks like she's 35 years old and just discovered tight dresses assist with getting your ass pounded

any more of her?

id keep cumming inside her until she was leaking cum from every hole she had... plz continue dumping user.

church camp girls. pick one.

anymore bodyshots of her? her body looks alot better than her face...

what would you do to pasha

she aint done until i tell her shes done. id flip her around and start taking her doggy style

Describe it to me :D

gotta love her tight dresses

user plz more of her with handlebars!

Right one (left in 1st pic)

What would you do with her body?

Any more of right?

Wwyd

1 I would have suck my dick and i mean SUCK IT
2 i would fuck with nothing held back even if I look like a salmon swimming upstream i WILL ejaculate inside of her
3 let ride me and just rest for a while
4 can watch and be jealous because I don't like blondes

She is so hot. Seems like the type of girl who hides her big breasts under sweaters and loose clothing, then when she unhooks her bra and lets her big titties fall out it surprises you how perfect they are. I would grab her titties with both hands, then quickly move one hand down and go up her skirt to play with her already wet pussy through her panties.

her cute little smile, shes going to be biting down on the pillow as i thrust her each time. she might scream a bit but it wont do no difference

fuckk cute face, damn nice ass for an asian. She needs it rough

that body is built for breeding and slam fucking user! more? any of her facing front in tights or jeans?

love her in mini skirts just want to bend her over so hard user!

dear god user if can find more of her in baseball caps plz post thats my fetish!

I would have her oil up and massage me with those tits dude i would just lay there and just TAKE IT god they look so fluffy

fffffuuuuu love her in tight skirts you these are epic bro!

Tell me how you'd fuck her

dick is diamonds for more middle, wanna nut it to her so bad!

would titfuck and cum on face

Bikini?

Continue on

wow she is really cute and i would absolutely sloppily make out with her for an hour

do want the right one.

I would tie her to the bed and start by throat fucking her until she passes out, then while she is passed oot fuck jer in the ass dry until its raw. Now when she is awake and in pain i fuck her pussy until the time i get bored of the brokem gorl. When thatbhappens i would gag her woth her dirty cum stained panties and leave a vibe tied to her pussy only ever to remove it when she is getting fucked vy paying clients.

What would you all do to her

Dude she soo needs a hard fuck against a wall

how would you use her?

Tell me all about it

anymore of this girl with long hair?

how would you fuck this slut?

those are dudes.

does she only have selfies? will lurk for more of her hot body to ravage.

Hell yes I would like to see more.

Elsie?

But what would you do to her body?

I'd come up behind her real quiet and slow so she didn't notice, and make an honest woman out of her.

choke her HARD with my hands. choke her HARDER with my dick. FUCK HER WHILE TUGGING HER HAIR. ABUSE HER TITS but don't do too bad of bruising BUT STILL UGH this girl i want to do it ROUGH with

put my cock down her throat
eat her little wonton
pound her ass

those are my sisters they can't be dudes

I'd lie to her about pulling out.

First i'd push her against the wall and fuck her hard from behind while spanking her and pulling her hair so she knows who's the master. Then I'd lift her up and fuck against the wall while playing with her tits.

titfuck plus vag fuck

fill her with my load by any means necessary

Then what else?

one of my faves

imagine throatfucking her... those eyes looking up at you while you pounded that cute face. More pics user

typed it above in case missed it but then no more body pics T_T much more motivational than the selfies. either way will luek for more!

i'd fuck each and every hole

It's hilarious that this troll did her eyebrows.

Moar

shes probably afraid, never had a dick inside of her, back and forth like that. she will learn to acept her role as my toy once i fill her up with my load

threesome and have them hotdog my dick

want to have that asian slut's tongue all over my cock. Moar of her?

all of them

keep going

Passive aggressively ignore

1 in the dress and 3 in the denim shorts looks like they have some meat on them I just want to suck on some tits and other fatty deposits on their bodies (maybe thighs?)

anal

Then I'd push her on bed and make her choke on my dick

Then?

She's fucking beautiful how do u know her?

see the picture in
(keep going)

your sisters fucking hot then, would totally fuck

slap her with my cock, gag her with it, then creampie her

Keep going

went to school with her, her name's ginnie.

reminds me of boxxy
she'd get filled up

post lots

hory shet more right user with her hair down?>

post face

do want to berry my dick in rights ass! plz mroe like this

fuck those tits, bust a nut on them, then doggy style

limit almost reached!
NEW THREAD HERE

Not elsie

such a hot body def shouldnt post more like that instead of the others.

have her go completely limp and see how long it takes me to fuck her off of the bed and just keep going for a good 5 minutes even after she falls off. and assuming we're in a hotel room fuck her in the ass while her tits are pressed against the window for the world to see it all go down and when it's time to blow the load, I'll have my dick WAAAAAY down her throat

She's all over this thread, but do tell me more about what you'd do to her

wouldnt be able to resist that face

once i finish insider her, she will understand her role as my fuck toy. ever day il have her crawl on all fours over to me, and she will spread her legs apart, waiting for me to enter her again. great stuff OP, u should make a vola or something

shes amazing in shorts user, dont stop! want to rip those clothes off and savage her!

how would you violate emily?

How would you ravage her?

Pin her legs behind her head and pound the shit out of her, watching her eyes dilute as I do it

How tall is she?

continue!

Guys limit almost reached but lets keep it going - everyone is now posting here:

I'd again fuck her and play with her butt from behind on bed so hard that she can't support herself and falls on her front. Then I'd cum inside and make her lick it clean.

she's about 5'9

no they're not, fuck off

looks like the tits on this slut aren't bad. Any good cleavage pics?

I'm guessing you banged her?

so once that's over it's MELTY WAX TIME BAYBEEE ALLLLLL over her belly and inner thighs I'd have her pick it off piece by piece and then have her return the wax favor because I'm kinda into that too y'know

rinse repeat

fuck, hard just looking at her. Post moar!

yeah, she didn't know how hot she was in school

Then what else?

OP make a vola!

How did you make it happen?

Not cumming on her face would be a sin. I'd call some friends and make her drunk so We can have some fun

volafile: BBkek4f

That's a really good photograph

got her drunk at a party, dragged her into the bathroom and stuck my fingers inside her.
forced her onto the floor, made her suck my cock and then bent her over the tub

give me your most perverted ideas

fix*
Not cumming on her face would be a sin. I'd call some friends and make her drunk so We can have some fun

fucking love her in that jacket, wnat to pin her down in it so bad

sounds kind of rapey

I'd gangfuck and bukkake her with a group of friends.

She does like to get drunk with friends, then what would you do with drunk and horny Erica?

Pin her down and do what? ;)

Sounds like rape

Anyway keep dumping

it was pretty rapey, i'd been dreaming of raping her for months

Well usually admitting to a rape isn't exactly a good thing

Wwyd

how bout it ?

Fucking nice

i didn't admit to anything

i'd cover her pussy in pizza sauce and lick it all off of her while mumbling "i fugging love u chucky cheese" while trying to keep her bushy vagina pubes out of my teeth

then i'd stick a piece of cheese on top of my dick as i penetrate her saucy cunt deeply, and i'll scream "MOMMA MIA! THAT'S A-VERY-A CHEEEESY PIZZA BABEYYYYYY" at the top of my lungs. while i'm fucking her i'll constantly grope her tits with one hand and fervently sprinkling oregano all over our genitals as i keep fucking her

as i'm cumming deep into her, i'll yell "OHH MOMMA COME TO DINNER! THE CALZONES ARE A NICE GOLDEN BROWN!!!!!!!!" and i'll go down on her straight away and eat the cheese/sauce/oregano/cum all out of her vagina all at once

We'd check how many of us she can please at the same time. hand jobs, thtoat fuck, pussy and ass, footjobs.

Holy shit fucking kekekekekekekekekekekek

tell us more about how you fucked her and post more pics

Oh man, do describe that in detail for me, I'd love it

This is art.

TOP FUCKING GIGGLE

this is a 'what would YOU do' thread m80

That was before you admitted you raped this young lady

Did you fuck her again after that?

I think I cried reading this. Absolutely beautiful.

what about her?

nope

thanks guys glad you appreciate fine italian cuisine

>4 am

more bikini?

Someone please save this shit for copypasta

would you fuck her 18yr old ass?

No thank you mate. Hope to see more of this erotica italiana in future threads

????

>I fugging love you chucky cheese

Absolutely I would

glad you fucked her
more?

nice

you fags don't like sluts with tats huh? two picks of this slut and cant get any takers??

new thread?

new thread