Employee at Hello Games. Yes, I am working on no man's sky, and no, there is nothing else we are working on. Now AMA

Employee at Hello Games. Yes, I am working on no man's sky, and no, there is nothing else we are working on. Now AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellogames.org/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you remove all the engrossing things from the game, why did you let sean lie his ass off, and what do you plan on doing to fix this?

are you gonna make sure it doesn't keep sucking?

in your opinion, do you actually enjoy the game?? what do you think about the thousands of people asking for refunds?

Which person on your team studied in Scotland? Cos my friend actually works there. Prove you're legit.

I'm not op but that sounds like the kinda shit I never know about my co-workers

How gutted is everyone that the gane got publicly skull fucked i liked it but it was a massive bull shit train but still how gutted are you? Also you the chic whos a dude with a minge?

hey just wanna stay I got stoned and played your game for six hours straight and I think it is a quality fucking game

like the criticism is valid in that it wasn't the game advertised but the game that came out is nice. I like it.

I believe you

We didn't remove anything, the entire building got flooded. We did our best. As for fixing. We got the faction system in place, trading, and base building. Beyond that, I can't say more because that is stuff I am exclusively working on, which can be used to ID me.
No promises
I think that Sean has a great game in mind, but marketed it poorly. I understand why people wanna refund.
We are all working like slaves (not literally) on the game atm, so we are gutted really bad. I also won't say, so that I am not IDable.
Would you rate it a 420/420?

>AMA
>Doesn't respond

trollfag is troll

I'm currently too high to land

You would when only 10 on the team

Yeah man one question. Can I have my money back?

what is your favorite track from the game/trailers?
and since your ID is safe could you say how much you've profited off this game?

quality shitpost

Are you gonna kill yourself after the studio applies for bankruptcy?

What's with the portals, and why don't they work?

Also, in regards to "not removing" anything, there's stuff in the code that proves things were taken out (small example, certain buildings, but there are the bones of other larger functions still residing in the code).

Also, why did Sean say we would be able to see other players (He definitely meant this 100% ["you can't see yourself, but you can see what other players look like"]) when you obviously cant?

It has its problems but for people who love routine and upgrading this game is recommended.

Why'd sean feel the need to lie out of his ass like a nigger? Why'd he spend so much money and time just to scam people with a shit game?

Honestly, Glad I didn't buy into the hype or buy the game. Feel bad for those who did.

How does it make you feel that I pirated your game and would still demand a refund because of all the bullshit put out about the game? It was terrible and the fact that you guys think you actually made a decent game is appalling. I've played early access/ games in alpha that had better features than your tech demo of a game

Has Sony said anything to you guys yet? Like 'keep your heads down, keep working, avoid pr for now'?

Things removed from the game:
Functioning portals
Wingmen
Multi-fucking-player
Buildings
a fourth race
Wildlife larger than fucking 9 meters tall
physics
rotating planets
no skyboxes

OP you're not a part of the team, plain and simple. Shitposting bait right here you nigger.

any big secrets about other game companies you want to allegedly claim?

Ignored by OP. Leaving thread cos it's fake. Fag

Refunds is the LAST thing we have on our minds at the moment. It doesn't even come up EVER in the office. So no, no refunds.
There is one track called "Super Moon" I like, as for profit, me, personally. I work at $15/h.
I don't think so... No. I think I'll just find a new job.
You mean the turbo booster?
There wasn't any removed code as far as I know.
K, I'll tell you this.. We don't even has servers... so... yeah...
I find it funny that you want a refund for a game you didn't pay for. HAHA!
No. Sony doesn't directly tell us what to do. Sean tells us what to do, and yes, Sean has said, no even use the 3 words online, which are "No" "Man's" "Sky". We are for now to pretend the game doesn't exist, till we patch it up more.
None that I know of. I hear EA likes DLC, but everyone knows that.

How do you remove features not even in the game? We didn't even add that. Maybe someone did, but I am 99% sure we didn't.

Op don't ignore me, you faggot. Tell us why Sean lied like a nigger with zero remorse. Is he just a scam artist?

lol, nigger, you don't work at HG. You ignored the one person asking you to prove you work there and you're lying about tons of shit out your ass. Have fun with being a nigger you fucking faggot.

>$15
>Hello Games
>Guildford

what was your position in developing the game?

I am sorry if I missed you. He didn't lie (kinda) he just said the vision of the game.
I am one of the coders. As for what parts I am tasked, I don't wish to say, as I wish to keep my job.

What the hell were you guys doing before the game got released? And why would you post something like this in Cred Forums of all places?

He promised things about the game and approved advertisements with features that were CLEARLY not there at launch, and he didn't ever say it was his 'vision'. Don't even get me started on the interviews. You didn't answer my question. Why did he lie?

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, which seeing as this is Cred Forums, you don't deserve, why would HG release NMS in this state?

It's a piece of fucking garbage. It's not even a fucking game.

>land on planet
>hold down RT
>leave planet
>get to center
>FLASH_OF_LIGHT.GIF.MP4
>do it all over

THAT'S IT. THAT'S THE GAME.

May as well have just ran away with your fucking money at this point. Nobody's going to buy the dumpster fire that is NMS at this point.

you only make 15$/h in a team of 10? do you know how much Sean Murray made?

There are 3 and I know one of them. Good luck.

>$15/hr

LOL

ARE YOU JOKING?

You must really fucking love what you do. If you're a developer, you're getting shafted.

I just got my first gig out of college and I'm making fucking triple that at a small time programming shop.

With any AMA,
>even leddit,
they ask for proof of who you say you are.

You have given nothing, so I can only assume that you are being revisionist. But what's the point? If you're just a random, everyone will rightly assume you're talking shit.

And if you are an employee? You keep saying that features were never in the game, but jimquisition and totalbiscuit (among others) have already blasted NMS for their carefully placed lies, so stick your "AMA" up your ass.

Before release? Coding the game? I guess... As for why, the radio silence Sean is asking us to do, is only doing harm, so I am going behind his back.
I did answer your question. Whether or not it was i the game, he was speaking of the vision. He was basically telling everyone about the dream he had last night.
I don't know how much he makes... "Hey boss, how much money do you make?"
Eh. It's a nice place to live. People are friendly.
I have been told by Sean NOT to speak about the game, so if I was to ID myself, you could email Hello Games, and I'd be fired the next day.

So leave the thread you fucking douchebag

I need more Warp Cells first. :)

I see how you ignored the other half of my comment.
You really do work at Hello Games. LOL

just by the way your speaking you could be fired the next day.

Lmao fucking fag. 8 people made NMS. 3 programmers. Fucking yank saying USD when they are UK based

i also have my doubts but let him speak.

>Eh. It's a nice place to live. People are friendly.

The people are friendly where I work, too. No dress code. Come and go as you please (within reason), don't have to get vacation approved, just check in with your team and let the dev lead know you're going to be gone. Gym membership paid for, $300 parking permit paid for. The list goes on.

I say again. You're being shafted. If this type of development is literally your fucking dream job, then stay there. Keep it. Do what you love.

If you just wanna progrum, then you need to find a better place to work m8.

Interns make more than that.

Retard, identify yourself =/= say your name and social security number.

You say you are an employee. So. What about a picture of a workstation you're using? Or a picture of the outside of your studio?

Nah, too much hassle.

>Ayy

Just keep shitposting. I'm already gone anyway, keep wanking off the oxygen thiefs still in the thread.

You know it! Lying and everything. Or was that a lie?
I work at Hello Games. I know how to lie in ways no one will know I am lying.... Until it's too late....
I am not allowed to assume users here are from america, and convert the amount for you?
I will keep that in mind. I don't like to leave companies, so I will see.
Hold on, let me get a picture off my phone.

Ryan Doyle.
Im gonna guess that would be you.

fine i'm bitting. played the game 30hours and am happy with it(i was never that hyped for it anyway i was more interested in "how it works")
1.what the current plan/future for the game apart from fixing remaining problems(patch ideas apart from whats alredy been said)?
2.are u part of the older crew or a newer hire?
3 how do u personally think the game will be 1 year from now

It is getting very late. Thank you all for the questions

>OP leaves as soon as Ryans name is mentioned
We got em bois

>15$ AN HOUR
>15$ AN HOUR
>15$ AN HOUR
>15$ AN HOUR

L O L

Top Kek! It's a match!

hellogames.org/about-us/

Is there going to be enhanced ground combat; creatures with more varied sizes, physical stats, and material drops; rare extra-powerful creatures; breeding; and a very small chance of discoverable intelligent life on a planet?

Or do I need to wait for someone else to make an enjoyable version of this concept?

holy shit Ryan Doyle ladies and gelntemen!

>David Reams bio

Jesus christ, what a faggot.

THE HAPPENING. THANKS DICK...I WANTED A GOOD NO MANS SKY

fuck destiny, make a decent new burnout

I literally googled the staff and his name seemed the most likely. Then once i mentioned it OP ran and that confirms it.

You're one of a small team. How hard do you think it would be for someone to just figure out who you are based on your vocabulary/sentence structure, etc.?

Ryan you idiot...you should know damn well how easy it is for us to send pizza straight to your door.

Which jew on the team keeps on taking down my redbubble shirts? Is it Sean?

My friends and I wasted a lot of money on your game. Why do you literally hate us?
I baited some of my girl friends into buying your game

K-K-KEEEEEEMSTAAARRRRRRR
XXXSPOSED

guys, if this was Ryan Doyle, he'd be making way more than the equivalent of 15 US Dollars an hour. He's been around since the burnout days and him and Sean go way back.

This thread is nothing more than fucking bait like i've been saying, and you all fed the troll.

Dumb fucking niggers.

Look at how David Reams types like an obnoxious, annoying faggot, then compare it to
Its David. He promptly stopped replying simply because someone said his teammates name.

Come on, user. That would be silly. Ryan's boss would appreciate the pizza more than Ryan would. We'll just use Ryan's name so he gets the credit

Why dont you just make Micro hosting... if you have no servers. make everyone host one instance of the universe. if two instances overlap, one will host will the other leeches.

Who cares, we're all faggot roleplayers and if the shit your spewing onto that cheeto covered keyboard of yours continues your ego will explode. Stupid faggot

">FLASH_OF_LIGHT.GIF.MP4"

10 keks out of 10

Please tell Sean that he's a great guy and that it's sad that Hello Games's work of art got overhyped, if you guys didnt have to team up with sony and if you guys had a couple more years to work on this, this game would be a true masterpiece. Sadly you guys got pushed to release it too soon.

This game blows dick

The games shite .
And hello is about to be investigated for fraud in the uk kekek

>shallow mechanics
>babby-tier crafting
>repetitive gameplay
>fucked up solar system scale
>inventory system is utter shit
>life on almost every planet makes finding shit pointless

Anyone that wants to just explore space should check out "Space Engine" (not engineers). Looks much better and is to scale and you dont have to bother with the boring gameplay of NMS.

They promoted the game for years saying it would have MP but cut it just before release and never warned people about it or even explain why.
Worst PC game launch in YEARS plagued by extreme technical difficulties ranging from shit performance to outright inability to launch the game.
Murray trying to damage control saying people need later OpenGL version than their own listed hardware minimum requirements support.

mfw young out-of-college kids think they know everything

if he is truly 1/8 people working on NMS, his portfolio swings a huge dick at his next gig. yours is what?

How is morale in the studio atm?

Why did you guys stop responding on twitter?

>implying having "No Man's Sky - Worst game of the decade - developer" on your resume is a good thing