Been here sine 08 and still pretty much just lurk. Does that still make me an oldfag?

Been here sine 08 and still pretty much just lurk. Does that still make me an oldfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Td2j-GPbTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asking this question makes you seem kind of new, that's for sure.

Go back to 9gag newfag

The stories posted here used to be incredible. Seriously. Everything is mediocre at best here now..... Ylyl threads actally made you laugh. And the OC flowed like blood giving this plce life.

Why would anyone pretend to be an oldfag? Why?

We had cancer, but not like this. Perfect example with the last three posts. Not even any flare to the hatred. Hatred in 08 was backed with logic and fact.

Who's Megan "oldfag"?

There is no real answer. Ive been here since 05 and have seen the old/new fag thing go on and on. really, doesnt matter. Cred Forums was never good.

There is no defining either, there is no test or judge. fuck it.

I didn't get into that portion of /b. Mostly liked ylyl, the amazing stories people would write. People would actually discuss things albeit productively or not. I did like boxxybaby though. Thought she was cute.

boxxybabee, with two e's, faggot

you mean the bananadesu threads?

>boxxybaby

Sorry. I wasnt that obsessed, forgot a fuckin e..... Just thought that video was pretty good that dj guy made of her.

I think just about ever cool ass viral thing ont he intertubes stemmed from /b back then. It was nice to be a part of that.

There was this gif in 09 of a chimp at some zoo tossing a racoon off a ledge like a fuckin ragdoll. And the way it spread itself out like supercoon and spun like a helicopter almost made me piss myself. I must have watched that gif 1000x's.

Indeed. Boxxy for example, Cred Forums really did affect her Internet success. Some people tried to ruin her life though, which is unfortunate and pathethic.

I don't think I would have seen Boxxy if it wasn't for Cred Forums mainly supporting her back in the day. It's amazing when you think about what the Internet can and have achieved.

This /b we have today is like the thousand chimps at typewriters. Its possible they could write Shakespeare, but not really.

I guess in a way this is a nostalgia thread. But specifically about /b.

No bitch. Been here since 07 and im still a newfag. Anything newer is like...fetusfag or cancer for short.

stop saying /b, faggot
its Cred Forums

Been here 10 years. Lots of oldfags and even some originalfags still hang out on Cred Forums. A lot of fags left for greener pastures though once moot turned full SJW super cuck, and even more again when he sold the site to Jackie Cred Forums.

/b. Your anger fuels my soul.

I heard of other sites and went there and they awere all bad. Some just pure evil.

>and still pretty much just lurk.
lurk moar, newfag

Post moot could be harsher

>just lurk

That more or less means you could be an old fag if you've only been here a few months. Newfags are newfags because they don't first observe what kind of community they are getting into, so they fuck it it with their FB/9gag tier BS and morality.

imgur has a raccoon/chimp gif google "raccoon chimp gif"
Not sure if it is the same one.

Cracky was better imo.

>TFW we live in a post moot world
>TFW we live in a post snacks world
>TFW The true original fags have since ascended to a higher plane of existence
>TFW the board is mostly filled with cancer nowadays
>TFW this board is slowly becoming a cesspool of stagnant posts and stale pastas
>TFW despite what we've been told, all our gods have abandoned us (IE m00t, boxxy, ect)

Maybe one day all will be right on s board

here's a better, more accurate one

Fuck you, roody-poo.

You can't be serious.

>TFW despite what we've been told, all our gods have abandoned us (IE m00t, boxxy, ect)
She will always be in our heart and thoughts.

I realize that this sounds kind of dramatic. We really miss her on the Internet though

Boxy was 2nd rate trash compared to boxxy. Kill yourself, newfag.

Contradicting yourself there, good job.

Would you prefer 3rd rate? Because I was trying to be polite.

Never liked Boxxy threads
always posted gore and cp on them
I remember when we always spammed "yiff in hell furfags" and ruined their threads
>there used to be nigger hating threads
>>>they're replaced with nigger cuck threads
>we used to have faggot hate smeared all over and absolute fuck tons of shock websites
>>>now we have mentally disabled fags posting themselves on this board

what the fuck man

>worst part: I no longer get my cp from 4can't

Still a few nigger hate threads, but yeah way less now.

I got a huge CP haul a while back. Risky and I burned the got rid of the flash drive it was on, but if you're ballsy you can still get it. Just not every night.

>Never liked Boxxy threads
Why not? They're better than most of the threads on Cred Forums imo.

>always posted gore and cp on them
That's kinda pointless, it's not like Boxxy threads are gonna stop being created because of that. Pretty much the complete opposite, since the post/image limit would be reached quicker.

I miss moot more then boxxy. He was the god we needed, but definatly not the one we deserved. he was too good for us. Im glad he stuck around as long as he did

She was just another camwhore imitating those before her. What's the big deal? She's not even cute.

Well, it didn't help that back then I was about 15-16 yo and only liked little girls.
I mean really: I didn't find girls over 12 attractive or worth my time at all.

She isn't imitating anyone lmao. Her videos are completely original and unique, which is one the reasons why her videos became so popular.

youtu.be/7Td2j-GPbTk

lurk moar