No celeb bread... so here is one

No celeb bread... so here is one

Why did they lower file size limit... this makes me a sad panda

Like over half of my shit I can't post anymore

If you zoom on this one, you can see Miley's vag lips.

Hosted SNL tonight

have some dick

You can almost see her penis in this pic. That woulda been embarrassing.

anyone have those Ilana Glazer webms someone posted earlier?

Sauce?

dont know what those were but here are some

yeah Mr Miyagi want it
that is Kate Mara ?

of the 5 webms thats the only one because of size limit

Anna Kendrick

the weekend performed aswell

Alicia Vikander (Ex Machina)

I like to edge on cam while a bro feeds me pics of our favorite celebs. I put the pics up next to me in a split screen cam window.

He can either roleplay as her watching me, or we can just chat about her as I edge and erupt.

3MB was costing too many shekels

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

thanks...someone was posting ones earlier (like 12 hours ago) that were below the new limit. her dancing in the red dress like Rosie Perez

Gonna fap on kik, hmu
Hardguy_11198

lol that blonde's legs on the left. Her entire leg is a thigh.

thread win! fully clothed females!

woot woot.

moar!

sweet! another fully clothed female celebrity? anyone know where i can find moar?

Is that Jenny Slate and Alia Shawkat?

Not Jenny Slate. Ilana Glazer and Alia. From Broad City.

She looks like... if Slate and Shawkat had a baby.

Well the premise of the episode is that she fell into love/lust with Shawkat because they look so similar. But yeah I know what you mean. Slate is so hot too and loves to show her butt on cable.

Hnnnngggg

Hot!

Wanna play?

Yes yes!

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a v-very beautiful w-woman... She always g-gets gawked at when w-we g-go out... And I-I get m-more than a-a few "I want to punch you in the face" l-looks from envious m-men wh-who despair m-my g-goodly gains...

Place your bets. Next celeb to do a nude shoot/sex tape?
My bet is on Bella Thorne.

I-I am s-so sorry they f-feel that w-way b-because she i-is s-such a-a big part o-of my life... Everybody i-is shocked at this 98 pound w-weakling h-holding in h-his arms a-a beautiful w-woman o-of surpassing beauty m-my Vic'...

I'm on r/jobuds in the weekly meetup thread, first post ;)

my cock belongs to katy

I-I have h-had several alpha m-men c-come up t-to me and challenge m-me t-to a fight s-so they m-may w-walk o-off with m-my prize... B-But I-I'm t-too weak and c-cowardly t-to step u-up t-to this...

Wut?

can we get some Upton?

I-It's n-not my fault I-I'm created a beta-runt... I-I always n-notice Victoria shakes h-her h-head when I-I chicken out o-of a f-fight b-but I-I d-don't w-want t-to get m-my head b-busted in...

Let's jerk off together, celebs or other girls. HMU hardguy_11198
On kik

How many times have people gone for this?

Sh-She s-said, "Why don't you fight?", and i-is quite d-distant f-for a-a while af-after I-I wimp out fr-from yet another alpha challenge...

I have about ten regulars but none of them are online at the moment. I do it about every other day.

Did they ask her to make the least sexy expression she could?

She s-said she w-wishes she h-had a-a real m-man t-to be proud o-of: s-someone who could p-protect h-her from d-danger... Then she g-gives m-me this terrible l-look of disapproval...

It's a comedy you dolt. She's trying to be funny.

same shit, different day.

What's this from? No idea she did a nude scene.

O-Oh m-my g-gosh, Vic' is n-not h-happy w-with me... I-It b-breaks m-my heart... I-I w-would gladly f-fight a-a thousand m-men f-for h-her if the c-contest involved checkers... B-But then she g-g-gives the helpless l-look b-because she i-is stuck w-with Super Beta-Man The Yellow Coward...

Each roleplaying as different celebrities?

I want to do this with you. I will be home in an hour and a half though.

No, I'll be too busy stroking and cumming

Is the other guy on cam or just you?

Bro, don't. Just don't.

What? I'm
asking if they're all different celebs.

FREEZE, ENHANCE

Just me

as many as you feel like sending

Go on r/jobuds in the meetup thread, i'm the first post, message me now if you want to play later

Bet Bella is a lil slut

Any of them Katy Perry?

>r/jobuds
What is that? Reddit? I just wrote down your kik so maybe I will just send you a message later?

Yes, and i dont have kik

I've erupted to Katy many times. My record for her is ten ropes

so you're not hardguy from above? wtf

That's me

can I message you later?

Do you record them or gave any archives?

I don't record myself, people probably record me though

Who would find that attractive?

Who's the best session you had with?

Sure

her sister?

who is tht?

Why can't you just admit you're a faggot? No straight guy wants to jerk off with other guys.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice s-says I-I'm n-not g-good enough f-for h-her... She s-says I-I tricked h-her into l-loving m-me... I-I m-must admit I-I d-did use a-a little b-bit of suave-de-plume in m-my approach b-but i-it w-was d-done w-with g-good intent...

The p-poor l-little g-girl d-didn't know w-what h-hit h-her when I-I c-came upon w-with m-my m-many feathered approach... I-I tr-tried t-to play i-it straight b-but she w-was j-just t-too young innocent and gullible f-for m-me n-not t-to use a trick o-or t-two...

B-But I-I think i-it's j-just s-sour grapes b-because n-now she i-is stuck w-with a g-gutter tramp l-like m-me... I-I admit I-I c-came o-out of the w-worst f-filthy s-sub's l-like a sewer rat and m-muddied h-her l-life u-up a-a b-bit...

G-Good g-gosh hamburger and fr-fries h-her f-father almost h-hit the r-roof when h-he f-found o-out what h-happened: m-my devious trickery... I-I easily w-wiped m-my hands a-at h-her d-defeat b-but h-he t-took n-no kindness t-to what I-I had d-done...

what did you do user?

I-I j-just r-ran a-away and h-hid when p-papa bear c-came o-out of the woods t-to find retribution f-for the base and honorless deeds d-done t-to his sw-sweet l-little g-girl...

ignore the faggot

W-Well g-good s-sir, don't beat m-me b-but I-I made h-her f-fall in love with me...

I mean what did you do to trick her? Some Joseph Joestar shit?

Great nips

masters of sex if i remember correctly

M-Matters o-of the heart g-good s-sir: w-with a-a dimple h-here and a fake laugh there and general u-useless flattery which t-to s-some m-men m-means nothing b-but t-to some w-women i-is l-like falling in love w-with a true gentleman...

sauce?

>someone actually had sex with someone this gorgeous

life isn't fair

Are you not a true gentleman like Mr. Joestar?

She seems really cute talented

If you are 14.

No one gives a shit you autistic fuck

N-Now everywhere I-I go eager alpha men b-both r-rich and p-poor a-are r-ready and waiting t-to b-be w-with m-my mistress in any w-way they can... I-It's n-not easy b-being a-a unscrupulous w-wimp w-with a world class trophy w-woman...

Really?

Isn't she jealous of your mistress Jessica Alba? You clearly get all the pussy while you constantly f5 all day looking for celeb threads on Cred Forums

I-I hope y-you t-too w-will understand what i-it is l-like t-to have a-a w-woman who everybody salivates o-over wherever w-we g-go... I-It's l-like w-walking around w-with a-a target on your back 24 hours a day...

you just need a stand then you can beat the fuckers up

I-I'm sh-shocked at all the m-men wh-who p-push m-my b-beta-ass aside t-to flirt w-with her... Their f-fingers aren't l-long t-touching and h-holding her hands, shoulders and f-face wh-while p-pouring their c-compliments u-upon her... Sh-She g-giggles in excitement and really enjoys it...

good lord who is this

why is this retarded bitch wearing seetrough if she doesnt want to get her pussy been seen? its the thrill?

I fucking hate this talentless bitch

kek
Man I miss Adam Sandler being funny

practice for being a victimized feminist later in life

I-I d-don't know h-how I-I w-was actually able t-to grab h-her s-since e-every m-man in the w-world h-has a-a vested i-interest in g-getting her... I-I g-guess i-it d-doesn't s-say m-much i-if she f-fell f-for my brand o-of m-misery wh-when there a-are m-many m-more who outdo m-me in everything... I-I g-guess b-being an a-alpha s-sometimes isn`t what i-it`s cracked u-up t-to be when th-the b-beta w-walks away w-with the girl...

This is exactly how I imagine Porky Pig would type.

I bet I can make you cum with pics of 50 year old Shirley Manson.

Yikes.

nice, i adore ellie

don't even act like you wouldn't

what does she do with you that she doesn't do with other guys?

Personally g-good s-sir I-I think Porky c-could hand m-me my hat in a-a fight... He w-would w-walk a-away w-with a s-satisfied l-look while I-I lay on the ground in a-a crumpled m-mess, m-my m-mistress h-holding a r-rag t-to my head t-to console m-me...

I bet you're like 60 years old, fat as fuck, never had pussy once.

Sh-She h-has a permanent headache and d-doesn`t allow m-me t-to touch h-her anymore g-good s-sir...

you think this brainless shit was funny?
I actually like his newer work, not this boring fuck for little kids.

I-I c-can s-surely understand why y-you are upset s-sir; please f-forgive m-me f-for having a-a w-wife o-of incredible beauty...

Why does she not let you touch her? Why oes she have a headache?

you're just scared cause you know she's gonna make your cock explode

I-I know many m-men w-want t-to k-kick m-me in the g-gut and leave m-me f-for dead f-for having her b-but s-somebody has t-to have her...

I-I think m-my 2 inch monster i-is t-too much f-for h-her i-it practically breaks h-her in h-half... S-So I-I can s-see why she does...

H-here's a p-picture of m-me. A-as you c-can see I-I'm pretty p-pathetic, hence w-why I'm p-posting at s-such am h-hour.

Waiyyt so you can't procreate with her but you can still like hug her and shit... This is confusing as fuck user there are several contradictions in your story

I know she s-says I-I had n-no r-right t-to steal h-her heart and sh-she h-hopes I-I get r-run o-over b-by a-a train s-so her b-bondage w-will be over...

Being a-a toothless beta h-has its advantages though... I-I get t-to sniff h-her b-butt after she finishes in the bathroom...

explain these contradictions to me user
Can you not touch her at all? If so why? Is it just sex?

Source and more.

I-I am s-so s-so s-sorry f-for m-many m-men who n-never g-get an o-opportunity t-to have a-a beautiful celeb w-woman l-like this... M-Maybe o-one d-day you w-will g-get t-to spit in m-my face i-if w-we m-meet, m-my mistress in m-my arms o-of course...

Whenever w-we g-go t-to the beach i-it`s l-like o-open season f-for every pervert around... Their hands al-always s-seem t-to f-find every p-part o-of her b-body... I-I am helpless t-to prevent i-it because m-many of these d-dudes have m-muscles on their muscles...

dump lia marie johnson pics plz thx

mmm ellie

hot
moar?

she is hot, unfortunately no real gems out there...

bumping with best girl

bumping with best girl

bumping with best girl

Did Ermes use Kiss on her?

Don't talk to stutter-cuck. It only encourages the cunt.

I'm interested in what bullshit he comes up with

bumping with the real best girl

>bumping with shitposting
FTFY

>bumping with shitposting
FTFY

>more shitposting

that isn't G senpai...
not shitposting if it's true
DWAB is sitcom kino too

Except that that pic is about the only one she's never complained about, so she must realise that it was her fault.

Not a fan of her, and she's probably eaten more pussy than me, but at least she has a decent bush.

dakota >>>>>>>>>>G

the latter doesn't even have real eye color

>not shitposting
says the shitposter posting the 40 year old whore

anyone wanna fap on kik to celebs? make sure you also have pics of the celeb!
interested in: Vicoria Justice, Emma Roberts, Scarlet Johanson, Kim K.
kik: Eplojack

I bet you like Naruto instead of kino shit like JoJo
pleb taste

i don't like either.

i like real shonen like fairy tail. jojo has the ugliest girls ever, aside from maybe baki.

Some b ro once mentioned this particular young lady has mouse teeth..haven't stopped laughing since.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.
I pity you, poor virgin.

>JoJo has the ugliest girls ever
>implying Jolyne isn't a qt
>implying you watch/read JoJo for girls anyway and not just because you want to see cool ass fights, good characters and good art

jolyne is a man.

i quit jojo after like part 3 years ago. the fights aren't even as good as the ones you read in naruto. the characters are lame. the main character switch gimmick is lame. the series is overrated by real shonen fans.

Best Emma here

I miss you Biggie.

>I don't like JoJo
>quit just before part 4 which is the best part
Part 3 and 1 kinda sucked tbh but everything after is kino

Legs

for sure!

She count as a celeb?

if a series needs that long to get into, especially one that long, it isn't worth reading.

says the guy who isn't contributing

sit back and bathe in G's light

And here is Emma's mouth

nice

There's not much love for Emma Roberts sometimes. So this is gonna be my penultimate pic of her and then on to the next.
Mouf

Pars 1 and 3 aren't bad tbh just nowhere near as good as future parts.
Part 4 is fucking amazing and has one of the best villains in manga imo.

Last of Emma is gonna be a fake.
Got some sort of supernatural ability in ya

we need more emma love!

Cute.

Seems so user

at least i'm not "contributing" literal shit

>n-no no, i t-think she's b-beautiful! s-stop hating on m-muh waifu!
>b-but keep ins-sulting her, i-i gotta d-defend he-her honor!

I love Emma. Is that guy talking about his cousin again?

and yet you need to get through hundreds of chapters to read it.

its not worth it.

>Is that guy talking about his cousin again?
Whut?

and dis bitch actually thinks this is good makeup

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk cant unsee

reading hundreds of good chapters for thousands of kino chapters is worth it for me

do you think they got it on, or did kristen just want to bang dakota

Penultimateanon. He was here. Then he wasn't here. Now maybe he's back again.

I think they got a lil too close on the set of Runaways...
D wasn't into it.
K totally was.

oh, ok

Yes please.

>tfw you'll never have a threeway

Trump's daughter.. it looks like a rather meshy fake to me

Julianne is hot as fuck.

your queen

Jewess time
Bless you, Ryry

Who is this sideboob?

Bella Thorne

bless indeed

Bella Thorne
Not OP

This was before her feminist awakening when she found "my sisterhood... a brotherhood... I found my tribe."

S'funny, I thought tribalism was the cause of most of the world's problems.

Whoa how do you get that green 4cha pass thingy?
sorry newfag here
> Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
Am i doing this right

Ryry has got some of the best legs I've ever seen.
Why is her nickname Ryry?

Thanks but sorry, none the wiser. I'll IMDB her.

don't know
don't care

Why is Ermes using Kiss on these Disnye/Nick girls?

thank God
most of these thread were the same stupid clothed bullshit over and over again every day

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Woah, tacky.

Did you put on sunglasses as you said that?
Fuckin' cool. Keep the Ryry coming.

she has some good tits

Or even whoa. Fuck I think I'm going senile.

hnnnnggggg

That's really fucking sad

Why isn't Katy naked?

good god!

More Bella she is definitely fapworthy

Thread's over; go home.

easy ep. 6 on Netflix

My gf reminds me a bit of Julianne Moore, if she matures the same way I've hit the jackpot

huh?