My only friend just told me to fuck off before fucking off himself from my life forever. What do

My only friend just told me to fuck off before fucking off himself from my life forever. What do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlG8__dTzAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit happens dude

I know, I know. Just like... Idk. What's next?

Make a new friend! Or a bunch of new friends! Silver linings man. Silver linings.

play league of legends

Stop being 14

Suck his cock and swallow his cum.

Worked for me

be complacent,
don't be complacent

take your pick, worrying about which emotional resolution is "right" just eats at you. Do some self reflection, determine a beneficial path that mitigates whatever emotional damage you might have suffered.

If you're a dog, how are you typing?

Make new friends. Should be easy if you're above a 6/10

do some group activity like martial arts or theater classes

I'm not bad looking at all but I've got extreme social retardation.

Get a puppy

Just let him go. If he's going to be a piece of shit then you don't need that in your life.
Source I had a piece of shit friend do that to me.

Worst advice to have ever been given

He's not a real friend. Real friends will come and stay. Fake friends come and go. Don't look or find friends, just keep socializing and a new one will come to you.

he won;t get near me :(

kill him he cant leave you man

only if you are that big of a fag to cara about people being dicks

It's all apart of learning user. You'll get it eventually but you have to put yourself out there.

>Go to bars
>Talk to people at work
>Chill with a relative

maybe try therapy, they give good advices and know places where you can feel accepted, or hang out with your family, apply for volunteer work

Did he have a good reason to, or was it like a "you're such a drag" type deal? I've had to cut people out of my life before, but it was always for a good reason, such as being backstabbed, or recently cutting out an ex, who started getting all "oh I miss you" and shit after having just messed with my head while we were together.

Similar thing happened to me. I have been alone ever since but I have learned to live with it.

What happened between you two?

Learn how to shuffle a deck of cards and go to pub poker games or something? Here in Australia, at pubs/bars, there are poker games you can play for like, $2 or $3 and there are usually between 50 and 100 people at each one; alright way to meet people (or at least learn how to kinda mix with people) and they're pretty relaxed.

I was an insensible asshole where I souldn't have been, and he took it hard. He's not a bad dude and you could even say I deserved it and are pissed at myself right now for being a cunt to the only person I've ever liked as a friend.

you play this song and drink your saddness away
youtube.com/watch?v=UlG8__dTzAs

friends are overrated

You're going to have to elaborate. Did you mean insensitive?

Give him some time to cool off, then apologize. Duh.

Get a hobby where everyone is accepted, like furry or larping. If you're anywhere near normal you will be the most alpha dude there, and there is probably some cool dudes among the sea of thrash, worked for me.

Anyone else just want to open the gas lines and let the whole thing explode?

Yeah, thanks for mointing it out. Polishing my english rn.

Damn that's lit. Ty user. I needed that.

yeah Just do what elliot does

ha sorry bro same thing happened just get a job