Hey Cred Forums need some advice

Hey Cred Forums need some advice

So my gf (longish distance relationship)today got drunk as shit at a college tailgate party and made the dumb decision to exchange numbers with a guy and text with him. She sent me all the screen caps but she didn't realize what kind of hole she dug herself in with her whore ish texting and now wants out of the hole

Im not good at being tactful so I decided to see if you guys had something better

that's not your girl.
don't ever worry about losing a girl in your teens or early 20s though, you have to wade through hundreds of sluts like this to find a good one.

Lol she's definitely my girl
Been with her for 10 years and took her virginity
Now do you have something useful?

I'm also 24

you shouldn't have a long distance relationship.

It's unnatural, especially for someone at your age.

Cut the bitch loose and find someone else.

You'll thank yourself in the long run.

She's obv loving the attention, it's more than obv what his intentions are and she's not stopping it, that's a bad path brother

she already made up her mind, she gonna cheat

Nigga you don't even know my age
When you're in a relationship that has lasted about as long as most people's marriages you don't just tuck and run from LDR

This is the sword of a thousand truths.
This behavior will keep getting worst, and you will be crying you cuck eyes out over this blossoming whore.

You said nigga so its likely you are in your early 20's in college.

Top kek sure she will
It's why she had to stop him from showing dick pics to her and asked her in person to bang him
She said she was fucking her BF
Now you guys can be unhelpful fucks and try to argue my gfs loyalty or you can help with the problem at hand

what the fuck are you even saying you massive sperglord

and what exactly do you want help with you want us to hold his dick while he fucks your gf?

A girl that's 100% committed to you wouldn't be doing shit like this. Stop sitting in denial before you end up a cuck

You're a fucking idiot and your girl is going to be fucking this dude within a week

that is some hard denial. unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. Retard cuck

I'm 2 years post grad and she's 2 years in medical school

I can still be an edgy fuck post college

how often does she do things Iike this?

shes only had one dick and sooner or later shes gonna want a different one, we'll be laughing at you in the end for how naive you are

If loyalty's not in question, then there's nothing you really need to do. Let the dude have a cringy one-way convo.

OP is a fucking moron.

He can't see how retarded he is because his little cock and ego get in the way.

Your gf, like most women, is a dumb whore.

The stupid winky faces, the continuing alluded to hanging out, the fact that she didn't set the boundaries immediately ...

It's all right there you fucking moron. She's a stupid that will get drunk and fuck him and then will try to ask for forgiveness.

Break up and let that shit go. It's more broken than your self-esteem

Truth right here.

The truth right here

Sorry you've had nothing but shitty relationships that have left you jaded

If you get them from the age of 13 they develop under your wing and won't stray

Kill yourself lol

>implying you can train women like dogs or birds.

Kill yourself

Sorry Op it's over, I've been through this and so has countless other men. One she "Accidentally" gives her number to another guy it's gg brother.

>Lol she's definitely my girl

no, she's not, because she just showed you her true colors. bitch niggas like you don't learn though

Never
This is a first

She rarely is drunk and unsupervised in public (meaning not having someone soberish accountable for her. We call them bitch Wranglers)

>woman trainer right here
>asking for adivce from b/tards
MFW my sides

Says the nigga getting cucked as we speak

>Never
>This is a first

What's life like with an average or below average dick not being able to please your woman from just penetration?

>mfw I realize this is a troll thread

You are the dumbest motherfucker on earth. Enjoy the HPV you get from your cheating girlfriend.

Theres the problem

What is it like projecting at every chance you get in order to protect your ego?

This guy is cringy is fuck. How many times can you ask someone to hang out.

So many sad bitter anons

Post her number we'll help you out

True AF

MFW people think that her not hiding the winking face shows she has something to hide

Cute let me open her to spam

Its over for you anyway it doesn't matter at this point, Cuck

Break up. Long distance is a waste. They always chest when they get horny. Can't trust anyone.

OP is cuck

I'll be sure to post back when we're getting engaged and married

>fucking jaded faggots thinking everything has to be terrible

UPDATE: Op wants to be cuck for life.

I'm moving there in 2 months
I see her 2-3 times a month
Shits going to be fine fam

Then why you do need us soulless bastards to help you again?

You lost in the moment you started a long distance relationship.

She will always cheat sooner or later, one day the right guy will come and seduce her and you cant do shit about it cause youre far away. You probably wont even notice. Sloots will be sloots

Because I don't know how to text as a girl to politely undo the damage being drunk does to interpersonal exchanges

Figured there were at least some normies on here

Semi LDR
We're 2.5 hours away and are mainly separated by work and school schedule

I feel like OP is asian.

Is dude black? If so OP you're fucked.

The denial is very apparent. How many times has this happened? Ever thought about offing yourself before you become a cuck?

Tell her to straighten the fuck up. She can't "hangout" or "study" with other guys. She is not so stupid that she honestly think this guy just wants to enjoy their conversations and study together. She knows he wants to fuck. And she isn't even trying to stop him. She is flirting with him. "you're a bad influence, hehehe" She is feeding into it.
If it were me, I'd say go fuck him you bitch. Bye.
But apparently you have her "trained" or whatever. In other words, she has you by your balls. So there's two things that needs to happen here. She needs to go get some other dick. And you need to get the fuck over her.
If not, you'll live with this bitch's shit for the rest of your life. This is a red flag bro. If you roll over this time, You'll roll over time and time again. Respect yourself.

Sounds like a slut. It's 2016 just let her go out and get dick when she wants it but make it clear you want to be with her and make sure you're allowed to get pussy from whoever you want. She clearly loves you but also wants some strange from time to time otherwise she wouldn't have given put her number. But it's 2016 like I said and the media glorifies cheating and infidelity. So just let her do it and she'll either hate it or enjoy it and it will bring you closer. It's worked for me. Call me a cuckold but I get pussy outside our relationship but still end up with her at the end of the night.

OP is white
OP's bitch is south asain
dude is white and I bottom her out already so I don't have to worry about small dick issues (orgasm from penetration alone)

dude, just fucking end the relationship

they literally met yesterday at a tailgate
He's just thirsty AF and wants that puss

And she's about to give it up.

What is the purpose of this if u just deny everything? Op has come down with a serious case of onegina and is a massive cuck

>Want me to come study with you lol, I could lol keep you company lol

He's getting that puss soon. You better drive over and get in there before he does cause she seems pretty horny.

Lmaooo this

Maybe OP is the cringy guy from the tailgate. Making this post to glorify the fact that the current boyfriend is the biggest cuck on the planet.

Right because you know so much

She seems easy as fuck whats her name

>he believes the fake orgasms

>Posts screenshots of his "loyal" gf acting like a sly slut.
>Gets angry when Cred Forums points out that she's a slut

>projecting this much

There's no hope for this cuck.

I know that you're going to get cheated on sooner or later no matter what you do. You might as well break up with her now or you're going to regret it later.

You just fucking tell her to block him you dipshit. It's that simple.

You tell her that the guy is trying to get at her and you are pissed about it. Play it off like you aren't mad at her (you are) and make her block his number to make amends.

That is literally the only thing you can do if you don't want to get cucked at some point. If you let her maintain contact you will eventually regret it. If she maintains any sort of contact you'll end up fucked. The two of you will have a fight (it always happens at some point) and she'll be totally open to his advances.

Been with her long enough
She used to never have them from my lack of skills but that's changed

Anymore?

If you have the master cock than why is she giving her numbers to thirsty dudes?

There's just no explaining yourself bro. Nice tries though.

Yeah it's changed when Jamal was fucking her

The just met and she's already replying to him constantly for an entire fucking night. You're actually a fucking idiot if you don't think this is a serious problem. Your only option at this point is to make her recognize you're really fucking mad about this.

Hah. I knew one of you had to be asian.

I'll say pretty much what everyone else is saying - you're away from her. She can breathe. She's obviously got friends, having fun, Been with her for 10 years, since she was 13? So she's 23... wrapping up school... a much different person than she was when she was 13. No doubt she's meeting new people she likes and wants to try things out... see what it's like to date/fuck someone else... and now has the confidence to do so (despite your "training").

It sucks for you, but there's a 99.9% chance you're gonna get hurt and there's really nothing you can do about it. The problem is you - she's just ready to experience something else, you can't fix that.

user he is thirsty af,dont worry too much

If they just met yesterday, why the fuck do you care? Have her shut him down completely and say she isn't interested. The fact that you haven't makes you a beta cuck. And not listening to other user's opinions/advice when you asked for it make you a faggot.

Penetrative orgasms are retardedly rare. The only thing that changed is she realized she had to fake orgasms with you.

Do you even know what a clit is?

He's also a gay retard.
You forgot gay retard.

This. As I was reading the convo i thought of a little dog begging and jumping around because he wants some treat or a walk or something.

Why is this guy repeating the same things again and again?
Maybe a retard?

Like this dude gonna talk himself out of some of OPs pussy. How does she not see how desperate this dude is.... O ITS BECAUSE SHE IS DESPERATE HERSELF

Just a Cred Forumstard most likely

I feel bad for op. He has no idea the world of hurt coming.

Protip: asian girls arent as innocent as they try to seem

Waiting for the engagement photos.

Dump her for being a worthless whore.

Next time she is not going to receive texts, but male cum right on her mouth

Penetrative orgasms are not retardedly rare. You're doing it wrong.

dude, you guys dont get women. Yes, she is toying with the idea of fucking him, but this guys is obviously lame and needy. Girls are not really attracted to fools like him.

The fact that she sent you these screenshots indicates she is seeking attention. She enjoys getting attention from him, and from you, and she does this by sending you th screenshots to make you jelly.

Remember, most girls are snakes. If she wants to sleep with another guy, she will do it and you will most likely never find out. In this case, she is telling you, I dont think she really wanted to sleep w him, she just wants your attention. thats why she sent u those screenshots.

girls are sneaky. they play games. but most fuckers here are insecure dont get women.

I still don't understand why your gf would send you the text messages?

Have fun not enjoying penatrative orgasms

To let him know she would be busy getting fucked in the Willy D's bathroom later that night.

This and thank you
She over played herself due to being drunk and wants an easy undo button

She's hella thirsty for this dick so the attention thing I'll actually agree with

See

the guy she's texting overplayed his hand so now she's not interested in sleeping with him so she's using him to get attention from you

She would have been using him from square one either way

She wants my D

Is she is your gf.
She has a hard time saying no or is a whore and probably would have shagged if given the op. She might be using it to make you seem jelous or her to feel wanted ? I'd say you not play captain save a hoe . And let her deal with it. And also look for more women to sleep with and not her about it.

Your gf is just a slut. Embrace how it is. There are other girls that, when need attention, don't starting acting like a slut and flirt with the first guy they meet.

M8 unless your girls a complete frigit she's been using both of you since square one. Hump while the humping is good coz once she clues up, your gonna be crying in the corner and she gonna be jumping on 12in dicks (notice the plural)

No, not necessarily

>She wants my D
Yeah but she wants 20 other D's.

OP I'm that guy she's texting!!!! LOL OMFG. I'm sorry man she never said she had a boyfriend. Im sorry man but we hooked up . Don't worry man I'll take care of her. She gives kinda shitty head but she's learning.

this
and

Pls respond
Op you there?
You wanna hang out?
Op? Let's hang out later.
Haha come back op let's chill

you've broken OP's heart.
Sounds like you wanted to get laid with his GF BIG TIME

Pics or it didn't happen

You should search for new gf