>Sepultura
My fucking nigger.

Link some good furry comics.

Couldn't resist.

u18
chan
.com/ic

anyone got more starfluff?

thread is getting boring... where is the sex?

Have you ever considered furry fandom is just a sexually transmitted meme?

plz no

Furries do not into preggers. The mutation must be quelled.

Then how does babies.

Cubs*

What nature does not provide, science shall create.

worst s/fur thead ever. all solo pics. no sex.
not even good art.

That's not exciting enough.

Post something then instead of being a crybaby.

get out.

Bisexual detected.

A "hotfix" is being created. Gonna take time and money though.

As long as it wont crash the server trying to get everyone in after the update

If the replicators are up to speed we're just gonna ship em' en masse. Though updates to older models will be available.

also
>trying to get everyone in
kek

In all honesty, how much would a robutt "servant" cost? I'm figuring about as much as a car.

hi there

Hello

Around that. Maintenance more expensive probably. At least with the first few gens.

Would medical cover them, mechanics? Maybe bio-mechanics would be a new sort of job opening. Also insurance agencies would pop up fast. Would probably would be pretty crazy though, first few years. Lots of insurance agencies going up and down, perhaps even competing models popping up.

Chinese models could break your parts if not made right.
>inb4 they paint a fox blue and ship it out in a dress

Hey guys. I've learned I should never get drunk angry. Good story to follow.

It brings up the question of do they have rights, sentience, all that jazz. If they become your spouse and you have benefits then I guess? For a while they might just classify as property and have the appropriate "property" insurance.

The Ai would determine if it's "sentient" or not. If it follows your orders only, and just does as told with a "false" understanding of emotion, no matter how well, it's property. If it can actually think, have emotions, feel, etc, then it would be possible to "upgrade" it's status to "person".

Also I feel rights would be similar to ours. At least on the surface. No destroying them, mods must be allowed via the receiver, no forcing them into things they don't want, etc.

Certainly no free killing.

So pretty much found out that the reason I got rejected by this chick who I was really into was because my old flatmate was rack jacking me behind my back and telling her shit about me. So because of that I got friendzoned and to be honest at the time I was cool with it. I thought it was my own fuck up and I could fix shit. But no, got told by a mutual friend that that's the reason I got rejected. So I got home last night, got wasted as per usual and went on the warpath. Saw him walking along my road, I just threw on a dark hoodie and smacked him around a fair bit. His buddies he was walking with left as soon as I charged at him. Got the call today that he got jumped and had no idea who it was.

im going to sleep bye all :D

night

Night dude.

:3

I got my roommate a little drunk tonight...

Positive reaction?

:O

If by positive you mean getting to sit in a comfy lap?

Yes :3

dude nice

What can I say? I'm envious of that.

Well I let him off pretty lightly. Just roughing him up severely. I could have just as easily put him in hospital with quite a few broken limbs and it would have been just brushed off as a drug deal gone wrong.

He gives the best hugs though... :3

I like to make people jealous...

bump

Bump

More

bump for saves

bump