Sup Cred Forums

sup Cred Forums
took 4 hits of acid two hours ago, feeling pretty great, what are you guys on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic-CHInek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have fun OP, any plans for your trip? Please don't tell me you'll spend it on Cred Forums, i've did this before and i can tell you that you'll regret it.

I'm on a hangover from a 3 day mdma binge so i'll be taking it easy

have some grateful dead

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic-CHInek

Im on valium atm. Boring I lnow. Ive got a gram of dmt that I might break into tonight

Being on Cred Forums is fine. What matters is that you enjoy yourself to the fullest.

I would probably lay down and close my eyes and trip like that. That's what really allows you to have visions at your dose level.

I'm on the afterglow of smoking salvia with a few people. I introduced them to it and they all loved it, and will hopefully buy some of their own.

Youtube features tons of people doing Salvia the wrong way; that is, they start off with massive doses. With Salvia, you need to "snorkel" your way to a level that you are satisfied to have reached. Small bowls of it, waiting a minute or so between bowls.

Ayee lad have a good one.
I wanna try acid for awhile now but can't get a hand on it... Is it more intense than shrooms?(I know its longer...). I have done shrooms in my life and they were fucking awesome though people told me acid is much more intense. Is it?

Just took 4 hits of acid
Waiting for it to kick in

It's easier to control an acid trip. You're sort of at the controls of a very complex rocket ship where as on shrooms, you're strapped to the outside of the rocket.

I'd say acid is more intense in the way that it lasts longer and it's just more present, it feels more like a psychedelic carnaval ride. Whereas mushrooms enhance the emotions more and giving it more of a floating in the sea kind of trip.

Atleast that's how it is for me.

I have never done an acid trip but you described my shrooms trips really accurate. Thanks for the advice man!
So I am guess I'm good to go then.

Should be. I prefer acid to shrooms any day.

A wee little bit of meth consumed about 48 hrs ago. Did some blow earlier tonight and I just took about 15mg of roxi to go the hell to sleep.

How is meth? I've sworn I'll never try it but I hear the high is pretty great.

I'd say be careful, my ex girlfriend shot up meth for about 2 years and she's mentally unstable nowadays.

Like I said, I don't want to try it. Coke, meth, and heroin are the unholy trinity of drugs I don't want to touch.

Same here, Jenkem is life though

There is a certain hype surrounding it and I find it to be somewhat lackluster in it's actual high. You certainly have a major boost in energy, confidence, stamina, etc, and it lasts quite awhile, but your body takes a serious beating the longer you go. Sore muscles, stinky sweat, dry mouth. It is extremely potent and it is very easy to over do it. Orgasms feel AWESOME, and I can see why people get hooked on the stuff. Better to treat it as a tool and not fun and games. Think of it like an Adderall but jacked up on steroids. And don't forget, whatever benefits methamphetamine gives you, you owe it back in downsides at an almost 1:1 ratio.

Yep definitely not taking it. The Adderall comedown was enough to dissuade me from doing it again after my third time.

just came back to reality for a minute or two, not much of it will be spent on Cred Forums as far as i can tell

Okay so coming from an addict:

Don't really touch meth or heroin. I've done both a lot and trust me, it isn't worth getting into. Best bet is to stick with weed and occasionally dip into some psychedelics.

op here, i often find that you can obtain such a good trip off small doses of salvia. But everyone smokes extreme concentrates

You can bypass most of the angsty edgy feelings with a benzodiazapine, but the sore stinkyness stays. Also a general feeling of disgust because imo it is the downright "dirtiest" feeling drug I have ever consumed. Might have something to do with that hype, but that surely exist for a reason. Take a look at some news articles relating to it and I'm sure you'll agree. Definitely not a substance I would recommend to anyone. Unless you need serious energy or if you need to sober uo from alcohol quickly and have no need for sleep for the next 12-18 hours. The dosage I described in my previous post was wholly inaccurate. I took some starting friday, insufflated about a point. Then I puffed a bit until yesterday at about 10 am. Then the gradual somewhat depressing comedown till now. The benzo or opiates will be overpowered by the meth if you attempt to take them early on and you will basically waste them. This is all mostly based on my own personal XP.

Post picture of your pupils plz

Methfag not cidfag.

>this image not indicative of an average methamphetamine consumer

today i tried a microdose. one not large cap and stem. it was pretty nice actually, i perked up but wasn't impaired and could drive and hang out with a non-altered person.

i fucking love shrooms. shrooms give you entry into the magical world