Never thought id be making a thread like this, but here it goes

Never thought id be making a thread like this, but here it goes...

>been talking to a girl i met on facebook since April
>talk literally every day
>not a day goes by where we dont talk to each other
>eventually become gf/bf just because we dont want anyone else
>problem is, she lives a few days away by car
>months go by
>she says she wants to see me
>saves up a ton of money
>flys here
>as soon as she gets here, its literally love at first site, seems like we have been together forever, but its only been a few hours
>im a virgin (she doesnt know)
>cuddle every night, have sex, deep talks, life is good (ive never even had a girlfriend before this)
>sex went from lasting a few minutes to being able to fuck her for a solid 20 minutes by the time she left
>last day before she has to fly back
>we both dont want to leave each other
>fuck
>shes back home now
>back to reality

Dont know what the fuck to do. in my 23 years of being alive ive never experienced something this good with a girl

Where do I go from here? Should I just take this as a once and a lifetime thing and move on or see if she would consider moving here?

Anyway, fuck Cred Forums. i just want her in my arms tonight

OP, youre in luck. user here thats done the long distance thing. And im bored as shit, so im gonna talk ya through it. Lets start with some basics. How old is she? Youre 23, right? You have your own place? How much do you make and doing what? And same info for her, plz.

whoa..I know this girl. my brother went to school with her. she's dating a black guy. I'm serious.

sorry op.

Shes 19. sadly i dont have my own place . And my job is a shitty retail job at safeway

Kinda what i figured. Well, son, your only option is to move forward with your life as best you can. Keep in touch, visit if able to do so while not breaking the bank. You'll look back at those times fondly either way. But as for anything permanent, 1) you cant right now anyway on your lifestyle
2)youre still young, dont jump in
3)your life will change alot in the next 5 years or so. And moreso for her at 19.
Im not saying 'break up' or anything. Just dont stop your life's progression for her.
I gave up on school to get a reasonable job to set up a life for my long distance. We got married and moved in, and it didnt last.

This is some good advice.

This is literally the only girl ive hung out with my whole life and it was perfect. i dont want to move on and then still be a single loser when im 30... :(

I get that. I really do. As a single looser at 31. Ive gone through 2 marriages. Like i said. Keep talking to her. If you can afford, go see her. If its meant to be, once you have your life together she will still be there. Just dont do what i did and put your life on hold for her. If id stuck it out in college, id be so much better off. I just posted my story in that feels thread that popped up if you want details.

Then don't be. I'm not him but a life can change permanently in less than a year. You keep doing you, bettering yourself, and work on your life to become successful socially and economically. Keep in touch like he said, but know she's 19. A lot can change for people throughout college/university, be the one she will always look back at fondly for now. In the future, it could turn out you both were meant to be.

Honestly man, of your living at home and doing jack shit, and she's living at home doing jack shit, I'd say go for the gold. What do you have to Lose? I'd your not going to school all your going to be do is shooting shit with time, mine as well try for something. I find that people relying on you also helps motivate you to advance.
That said, if your doing something with your life, just keep doing it.

Are you a pilot by chance?

Well we are both really into fitness and want to compete sometime thats why we got together so well. Basically all we did was eat, workout, fuck, watch movies.

The only problem is im clingy as fuck and she can pretty much get any guy she wants. She gets 100+ messages a day on facebook, 400+ likes on profile pics etc. Why would she want a loser like me that dosent even have a car

You are on Cred Forums proclaiming how much this girl feels like the blissful love that feels like an obscure music video. Trust me when I say that feeling is something that is seen by her. That's why she wants you. Likes are shit, social norms are shit, propriety is shit. You feel like an escape from the world to her as well, and that sensation can't be beat.

Nope. Courier, more or less. I drive for a publication office. My partner sells ad space in our paper, and i collect ad copies and payments.

I'm not here to mend broken self confidence. If your life is going nowhere, why not try something that go somewhere? If your life is going somewhere just keep going. Simple as yhat.

One more thing.. she talked about how she used to be a huge slut and fucked over 30 guys but now she dosent trust anyone and wants an actual relationship before sex

She seems totally innocent now and sweet as hell. but can i actually trust her?

Alright, I've changed my mind. Don't go after this girl. Take the time for what it was and work on you. Also stop over exaggerating the concept of love.

Is pic related her?

Also, she fucked you the moment she saw you. Take that how you will.

Also this

Can confirm, I'm the black guy.

>back to reality
Oh here goes the gravity

Well I guess this about wraps it up.

Starting to sound like a Scotty/ Fiona situation here...

yes.

but its different dont you think? We have been "talking" for almost 7 months and she told me she hasnt been with any guy since then

Plus she took a $500 flight just to see me, if she wanted just sex she could of just had it from any guy there..

one bump before bed

It does mean something. Funnily enough I was in almost exactly the same situation about 4 years ago. My life was going somewhere and she was just about to start uni but we didn't want not to be together so we went for a long distance relationship. Saw each other once every 4-6 weeks on average but we would stay with each other for 1-2 weeks, actually one time even 8 weeks, when we did actually visit each other.

Like this girl, she had a lot of meaningless sex before we got together whereas my experience was minimal. But she was good as gold and she never cheated until the end. We loved each other like neither of us has ever loved anyone else. But after three years it didn't work out and last year she broke my heart. This can happen to anyone.

I would still say go for it. You will both change enormously over the next few years but being in love like that was life-changing for me and for her. It sounds like it might be for you too. For the first time my life meant something more than financial or (wider) social success, I could see a future that I was happy with.

Your circumstances are difficult. If neither of you has money and you are far apart then it will be hard. If you somehow can get to see each other at least once a month and spend meaningful time together then you might be able to make something of it. But like everyone has said, if you have something going for you, don't be held back. By all means try and progress your relationship but don't do that to the detriment of the rest of your life. You have to have something else that makes you you because otherwise you will end up defining yourself only through your relationship which is not a good idea.

Best of luck, in the short term I would say go for it because you don't lose anything. And if you have the chance to be nearer to each other while still developing yourselves individually then even better.

Lol 19 yo, work at hooters, 30+ dicks
You need to get yourself checked up