Horsecock thread

Horsecock thread

h.fur too since just horsecock is dying

>ive fucked a real horse AMA

Most people want a large, I just want to be able to take all of the XL Flared Chance. Fucking thing gets stopped less than halfway and no amount of lube, warming up, or pressure pushes more in.

How do you get the second sphincter to take more size? I cant even get my big dildos past there.

well keep it up maybe you will be able to get a job smuggling stuff across borders

I can take all of the large flared chance, at certain angles it just seems to compress, then almost bend around/through the second sphincter.

Did it hurt?

how did you fuck a real horse?

What would be the best way to approach a horse to fuck it? I don't wanna get my balls kicked into my stomach.

this shit is hilarius

Not really. Not all horses are the GIANT DICK you see in yiffyhentaishti

It was more slim but longer, I just kinda slid it in.

I live next to many ranches. The family was away on vacation and wanted me to watch their horses. Perf.

How I did it was by sitting on a chair next to him, and pushing his cock in.

Difficult to do. You have to make sure the horse even likes you first. Finding a male who's already aroused/hard is much better too.

Elaborate please.

Horsecock is the best

Its long winded and I am way too high.

But basically the horse will be relaxed and will let you pet its face, side, slowly work your hand down and see how much he cares. If he is relaxed, touch his cock a bit.

I wouldnt squeeze it till he precums.

Horsecock thread

crossed sucks

how far in did you get it? was he fully erect?

i'll soon be moving in with my sister, who has a couple of horses. house is always packed and she has a few security cameras, so nothing will probably ever happen. but id be closer to touching and possibly even sucking a horse cock. ive already seen one of the horses with a boner. it was very long and thick

I like this art

More of this god damn that's hot

literal horse face

How about no.

use google retard.

Kek

put it through four years of Harness Racing.

that'll fuck most horses.

Bump