>great job, good pay
>meet girl online
>everything in common
>become best friends
>meet irl, become lovers
>she moves in, become married
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>romance cools
>"user. Youre a great guy, but ive been living a lie. Im gay. I married you to try and get my parents approval, but i cant do it anymore"
>divorce
>live alone
>date around
>meet girl
>lots in common
>definately not gay
>student half way through school
>fall in love
>get married
>loose good job, get decent job with crap pay
>no college education
>"dont worry user, we will make it work untill i get my degree and get a good job, then you can go back to school!"
>4 years later
>3 kids later
>finally gets degree
>gets good job
>"why the hell would i bust my ass so you can quit your job. I dont need you anymore."
>divorce
>takes kids
>court mandates $200 a week child support
>barely make 400 a week
>have to move in with parents, cant afford my own place
>one year later
>same job
>cant afford school
>govt says i make too much money to qualify for fin aid
>ex remarries 2 weeks after divorce final
>cant even get somone to respond to me on POF.com
>dont make enough to buy hooker.
>too stubborn to an hero.

Damn man thats really rough. Best of luck to you user

Ex caught feelings for another guy after two and a half years. Bad breakup. And now I'm lonely, on pills, and smoke. Gonna go smoke man

this is the main reason i haven't an hero,

I have this greentext saved from a year ago. Only positive change is i have medicaid now, so im working on things with a doctor. Trying to loose weight, and in soring im going to try and get back to school.

I feel, to me it looks like that guy in your picture is getting raped

(you) are a beautiful person and (you) deserve love.

Rough luck, appreciate the read, user

Deserve and get are two separate things, Cred Forumsro. I prefer to remind myself that being foreveralone is NOT failure.

So many feels thread on Cred Forums tonight I see. What's bumming you out user?

Been feeling pretty empty and lonely lately

im to drunk to get shit right but

> be me, be 16/17, be at a place near the beach with friends and crush (i still had gf at this time)
> crush is suicidal (at this point i was still in love with her as she was already my ex from a year ago
> shit got messy, she wouldn't answer the door, break into her room to find blood everywhere
> help her recover till shes fine,
> she breaks up with me because of mental shit and proceeds to fuck one of my friends
> then dates one of my best friends, they break up
> get back with her, then blames me for her bulimic ways, telling everyone i was force feeding her,
> after this my other best friend dates her, proceeds to fuck him up aswell
> ever since i cant date anyone for over two months as i loose feelings.

Daily reminder that life gets better and worse.

Have friends?

Yeah, i hang out with them every couple weeks or so nothing really too special. I know its pretty stupid but my problem is really with girls

That late night feeling of loneliness. Wish I could escape it all

Same just lost my grandmother recently she basically raised me she's all I had I've never felt so alone in my life

bump

I feel nothing but greed

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

That's awful user, I fucking hate women

You need to save. Save enough to get a new identity then fucking bounce. Once you have a new name and fake birth certificate and all that, you can just leave to some new city and never pay that cunt again.

This is YOUR life user, you need to take control

Similar situation here (at least in the regard of feeling lonely af), but after 4 years.

She didn't fall for someone else, she just stopped being able to cope with my bullshit. (trust me it's worse knowing that you could have prevented the breakup all along)

Thought we'd last forever. Though I'm only 22, it feels like shit having to experience such an emotional breakup this early in life.

Take some time to think about the things that you might find better in another girl, and never forget to love yourself Cred Forumsro.

To think that in this world with a shit ton of women, there'd only be 1 girl that works with you, is actually crazy talk man ;)

must be a Cred Forums gold member

lmfao

High school gf left me for richfag. I'm not poor but Jesus that sucked

lonely :^) want a gf even though i tell myself i dont
drown out my boredom in alcohol and weed

>Get back with her

You're an idiot.

ok i have a post so long it would take 11 2000 limit threads to complete. i have it posted on my fb. so i just have to keep copy/pasting it in little bits. but its looooooooooong. but also full of feels. if you guys want it ill put the work in so you guys can have it. its all true and it happend to me. and frankly it hurts to remember so i dont want to go through the work of sorta reading it and bringing back those memories if you guys want to read it. let me know.

i feel you

lets see it

Hey guys, can you keep me company as I cry myself to sleep once again?

Dont cry man we're here for you

>be repilled girl
>be from Denmark
>find 10/10 chad from Sweden, who is acutally halfway redpilled
>move in together
>joke around saying "Well, you know how jews are evil" so on, Cred Forums tier
>Haha yeah, but not really though. I likke your spunk user, as long as you dont mean it too seriously
>Oh no
>try to explain that if I can isolate the enzymes exclusive to mudslimes, maybe I can engineer a virus that targets them only
>10/10 boyfriend goes sweden mode and calls me nazi
>He moves out
>I lost the only opportunity to have white babies because I revealed my powerlevel
>B-but no grills on le fourchums :DDDD
>you are pretending :DDDD
Believe what you want, I lost something good because Cred Forums redpilled me. I dont regret it

alright if 1 more person asks ill do it. again i must warn you. its very very long.

that scares the fuck out of me i got a good job but no education and wife that i have my doubts about. the plan was that she would finish her masters and then i would go back to school. Now she wants to buy a 400,000 dollar house and if that happens i cant quit my golden hand cuffs job. Thank god i dont have kids with that bitch. anyways always have a exit strategy in the back of your head. good luck user

You guys actually have things to feel bad about and I dont, but for the first time in my 20 years of life I've felt incredibly fucking depressed. I've never felt like this, and I have absolutely zero reason to feel like this. It literally sprang up out of nowhere last month and every single day I wake up and feel like absolute dog shit. I fucking hate it, anons, I cant take it anymore. Im in college, and I've been a straight A student, been on the deans list every semester, and now I lost all my motivation. I bombed all my exams last week (and I've never gotten below a B on an exam), and normally that would give me a fucking heart attack, but I didnt even care I didn't even show up to my classes on the last 2 days of this week and just stayed inside and slept in my bed. I just stopped caring and I dont know why. I dont know what to do anymore. I work out all the time but it does nothing for me. My entire fucking weekend has been spent on my bed sleeping and occasionally browsing Cred Forums and I fucking hate myself for no reason. I've never felt like such a complete loser in my whole life and I dont even know why the fuck I feel like this.

If he broke up because of that he was obviously not a 10/10.

Dumma slyna.

work out bro. everything feels different after a good workout. i promise

I dunno what to say man, I kind of feel similar to that my whole life. Feels like I gotta fuckin bite a bullet to get my school work and shit done. Only reason I haven't gotten straight A's is because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Minimal effort gets me A's in general classes but that's the extent of my motivation, minimal effort.

He was a 10/10 on physics for me. Not a lifting, /fit/ guy but good looking. I am pretty myself, so we fit well. I have never had a red pilled bf, and he was the closest I got, which is funny considering he was swedish.
But you are right probably, he wasnt perfect.

So much emotional neglect, my boyfriend hardly pays any attention to me and when he does he's either roasting me or accusing me if cheating. I don't trust anyone to be there anymore so I push them away

Please do, user

I think that me and my old lady stop trying new things together and that same shit started happening

I fucking hate niggers

I've always been a procrastinator, so I would always stay up late every night doing some last minute cramming or typing up a paper, but I cant even get myself to do work anymore. It makes me feel even worse because if I keep this up I'll fail my classes for the first ever and I know my parents will be mad as shit and that just makes me feel worse.

He won't even hold my hand anymore....

>isolate the enzymes exclusive to mudslimes, maybe I can engineer a virus that targets them only

I had ideas like this 10 years ago. Still fantasise though, kinda stupid in the end.

Nghh that hurt
Shieet man, that story alone proves life isn't a gift

I have a masters in biomedicine, and its imposipple. But one can dream, right?

That really sucks I hope you got a good way out.

ladies and gentleman by popular request i am going to dumb the longest feels story you will ever see, in order to keep you aware that it is me every thread will start with "Dstorypt#" i will be seriously disapointed if at least those 2 guys who asked dont read it.

I really don't, i just cry myself to sleep every night holding my own hand so I feel less alone

Can't one target a certain melanin level?

Why dont you break up with him user? You obviously dont want to be there anymore.

Dstorypt1
The following is the full story of the history between Katie Cherrix and Dakota Taylor as told by a 3rd party (me) in an anonymous app called Candid. I posed the picture of that post i made regarding Katie Cherrix's engagement. And people asked me for the full story.
5 years ago on February 14th 2012 dakota a 10th grader dates katie cherrix a 9th grader. February 14th thus became their aniversary, her birthday, and valentines day. He was sweet like that. One time he won a school raffle for a huge 20 pound chocolate bar. In order to win he bought 2/3rd of all the tickets in the bowl so that he could win. But guess what, he doesnt even like chocolate, he did it, so he could give it to her. Thats the kind of guy he was. Katie cherrix was very innocent. She had never done anything sexual ever. So on their one month aniversary dakota taught her to masterbate.

Dstorypt2
On their 3 month aniversary katie gave dakota a blowjob. A first for both of them. And on their 7th aniversary they lost their virginites to eachother. Its all very sweet. They even had some fun times at school itself. Dakota worked as a student custodian after school, he had since 10th grade. And katie went to softball. Dakota gets the idea to wait for her practice to be over, then invite her into an empty room where they kiss and fondle, then dakota pulls out his penis. She smiles and sucks him. They finish and dakota offers his shirt to wipe her mouth. Dakota tells her to leave and the specific path to take to avoid the cameras. She does. Dakota goes 5 miutes later. They pulled it off and nobody knew. Their relationship lasted a little over a year. Which i thought was pretty good for dakota's first gf. At first he took the break up ok. It was a break up through text message. He just kept on going and i thought he was ok... but 2 weeks later he talks to her in school saying they could still be friends.

I want to kill myself everyday for last year. I have a girlfriend I just dont know if we will last. I don't want to hurt her,my family, or few friends I still care about. I know that's how I will probably go. It's hard cause my brother killed himself and my other brother is a heroin addict. I feel like there is no point to life and I would rather not exist anymore.

I miss the guy he used to be, I often think if I remain and I show that I'll always be there for him and shit, it'll come back. I love him and it's killing me

As far as know, it impossible. You'd need an enginnered virus to target melanine, and the potential for evolution is too great. They'd evlolve and become flesheating pr say. Plus theyd be airborne by birth, which means if something goes wrong, it'd be impossible to control.
But you are right, its where we have to look

Dstorypt3
So they talked some more. She was telling him about these guys she was considering dateing. Guys she was getting close to. Dakota pressured her not to date those guys. On july 7th 2013 they became a couple again. This time it only lasted for a month. When school started up again dakota couldnt talk to her very much for the first week, he had so much stuff to get for each class. He told her for the first week he wouldnt be able to talk much. And she was ok with that. That week i saw her walking in the halls twice with one of her ex's talking and laughing. But i didnt tell dakota. I thought nothing of it. This was a mistake. On august 29th katie cherrix was dateing damien Klein and it was fb offical. (All these couplings were fb offical) dakota, tired from all his homework, finally had a chance to relax and log onto fb on August 31. And thats when he saw it. Furious he texted katie cherrix demanding an explanation. She told him she wanted to be with damien. And that the day prior to being fb offical, she had already had sex with him, taking his virginity. Dakota was devostated.

honestly im in the same spot as you, well not crying my self to sleep but for sure feel alone for being married.

hey guys, while i'm not feeling particularly depressed today, or haven't for a while, i have gone through some pretty shitty stuff that i'm sure some of you have been through.

Anyway i've been studying hardcore into philosophy and in particular solitude. If anybody has anything troubling them let me know i will try to help using what i have learned

Dstorypt4
In an attempt to remain in control of the situation dakota demanded that katie cherrix tell him in detail of every sexual encounter she has with damien. I told dakota not to do that. That he would only further fracture his heart. And he said that he needed to be as close to her as he could. So he would talk with her every night. Often jacking off to her stories of what sexual things she did with her new boyfriend. She even had phone sex with dakota 3 times while she was dateing damien. But eventually put a stop to that because "it felt like cheating to her". But she still talked to dakota. They did talk about other things. Dakota was still interesting in her life, her day at school, ect. Because dakota's sweet heart still cared about her. And everytime she told him of her sexual relations, he would masterbate. Forming this very very painful association with masterbation and betrayal. About a month into her relationship with damein katie cherrix completely stops communication with dakota. Dakota is of course furious and demanding of an answer. But never gets one.

He shows he cares just enough to keep me from walking away

Dstorypt5
I'm just a faggot

Dstorypt5
Several moths pass. At this point everyone knows about what happend (kinda) they know that dakota is pissed at katie and damien. But most dont know how pissed. The whole school is on red alert. And dakota has several talks with the principal to make his stay in school as frictionless as possible. At one point even granting dakota the ablity to leave class early or arrive late to another class to make sure he is not traversing the hall ways at the same time katie or damien is. Because at this point, everyone knows that if seen, there is a 45% chance that dakota will attack them on site. Why 45% well i know dakota. Hes a very thoughtful and intelligent guy. So much so that even in hes greatest rage, the fear of consequence holds him back. And i always try to encourage this behavior. I tell him, most teenagers cant even think about the consequences when they are in a normal state of mind. But if you would ask dakota, hed tell you theres a 100% chance hed attack them on site. He was very very keen on believing this. Maybe it was his way of coping with his pain.

Dstorypt6
He even quit his job as a student custodian dispite happily woring their for 2.5 years. He had to quit because katie cherrix and damien signed up for tennis practice for the spring afterschool program. And he didnt want to run into them. few months later dakota and katie are in the same room. It was a small group designed to fill out the paper work for some AP exames. Dakota and katie have a clear visual of eachother. And something remarkable happens. Dakota sees katies with her hair down, and he loves her again. Forming the courage to talk to her. And he does. He sits next to her and talks to her. She is happy to see him in a non-violent state once again. So they talk and enjoy eachothers company. The next day he even eats lunch with her. Skipping class to go sit and enjoy time with her. This last for about a week.

who is interested in this high school drama

>At one point even granting dakota the ablity to leave class early or arrive late to another class to make sure he is not traversing the hall ways at the same time katie or damien is

this is fake as fuck user.

In the last few weeks I've been feeling exactly the same. Depression without a reason, don't give a fuck about grades and so on, which is surprising, considering I have got a boyfriend, friends I can hang out with, not poor, etc.

Dstorypt7
Then out of nowhere she disappears from the lunch room. He sees her in the hall walking to lunch greets her, she turns around and walks away. Dakota is furious. He finds out she starts eating lunch in class with her boyfriend damien. Dakota gets the balls, or the rage to go right into an active classroom and demand an explination from both katie and damein. The teacher allows damein and katie to talk to dakota outside. Nothing is resolved. Dakota is pissed. Katie is scared. Damein is a dick. Then the teacher calls them back into class and tells dakota to leave. So the school year ends. Damien and dakota were seniors and were going to gratuate. Dakota is the only person to graduate, without participating in the gratuation cerimony. Why? Because he belived if he saw damein on stage next to him, he would "rip him apart". Months pass. Dakota still never wants to see or hear anything about either of them. But also wants me and his other friend chris, to give him reports of anything interesting we see or hear regarding katie.

>The following is the full story of the history
already bored

This

Dstorypt6
So I shot that nigga in the knee and when Shatwana ran to get help I put some butter on my balls.

true story

>But you are right, its where we have to look

Isn't it easy to locate and target the specific MC1R allele?

I've been in a relationship like this. It fucking sucks. I think you are blinded by love user, it happened to me and it wasnt fun. Im here if you want to vent.

This
Just stop posting user

Dstorypt8
Dakota works in a vacation town, on the board walk. One day he sees katie and damien on the board walk. He was lucky enough to have not seen them in the 2 months he had worked so far. But he held himself back and didnt attack them. But it definitely affected his mood and work preformance for the rest of the day. So a few weeks later or something, dakota stalks katie on fb, an unfortunately common thing for him to do. He would look up pictures of her and masterbate, fueling his addiction to the pain of betrayal and the pleasure of masterbation. However this time he noticed something different. She was no longer dateing damein Klein, she was now dateing Daniel black. The brother to becky black, a girl with so much history with dakota it would be the length of this story times 4 or 5. In summation dakota had a crush on her, but was friendzoned for 6 years. So anyway katie is now dateing Daniel black. And dakota does the unthinkable.

Dstorypt8

This time it only lasted for a month. When school started up again dakota couldnt talk to her very much for the first week, he had so much stuff to get for each class. He told her for the first week he wouldnt be able to talk much. And she was ok with that. That week i saw her walking in the halls twice with one of her ex's talking and laughing. But i didnt tell dakota. I thought nothing of it. This was a mistake. On august 29th katie cherrix was dateing damien Klein and it was fb offical. (All these couplings were fb offical) dakota, tired from all his homework, finally had a chance to relax and log onto fb on August 31. And thats when he saw it. Furious he texted katie cherrix demanding an explanation. She told him she wanted to be with damien. And that the day prior to being fb offical, she had already had sex with him, taking his virginity. Dakota was devostated.

Dstorypt9
He reaches out to her on twitter. To this day i dont know why. But then something even more unthinkable happens, she responded. And once again they started talking. Dakota tells me that first night they talked, they talked non-stop for 9 hours before she had to go to talk to her boyfriend daniel. So dakota fell back into his addiction, he asked her what sexual things she had done regarding damien or daniel. And she really didnt want to tell him. But dakota kept pressureing her. So she did. He would masterbate while on the phone with her. And one day, she joined him. So they had phone sex. But something very odd was going on with dakota's body. It should have been a red flag. His body was takeing about 3 times as long to cum. It was as if his dick was rebelling against his heart. Saying "no fuck you dakota, im not falling for katie again". Katie and dakota eventually had skype sex as well.

how old r u

Well at least I'm not alone. It's just such a fucking let down, you know? I have great friends, good grades and nothing is wrong but i just feel like shit. Part of me wishes I had something going on in my life so that I could blame that for why I feel like this.

Dstorypt8

Dakota is of course furious and demanding of an answer. But never gets one. Dakota and katie have a clear visual of eachother. And something remarkable happens. Dakota sees katies with her hair down, and he loves her again. Forming the courage to talk to her. And he does. He sits next to her and talks to her. She is happy to see him in a non-violent state once again. So they talk and enjoy eachothers company. She does. Dakota goes 5 miutes later. They pulled it off and nobody knew. Their relationship lasted a little over a year. Which i thought was pretty good for dakota's first gf. At first he took the break up ok. It was a break up through text message. He just kept on going and i thought he was ok... but 2 weeks later he talks to her in school saying they could still be friends. Hes a very thoughtful and intelligent guy. So much so that even in hes greatest rage, the fear of consequence holds him back.

Dstorypt10
At this point dakota was in college, and katie was about to go to college. Dakota decided it would be a great idea to give her a tour of his college. And thats what they did. Dakota had previously scouted out a quite place with zero cameras and no people. And he took katie here with the intention of recreating that highschool blowjob he got afterschool. She refused. But after the tour was over dakota sat alone with her inHer car. And he asked if he could kiss her. And she said yes. They kissed. Weeks pass, she and him are still doing well together. Daneil is going on a week long trip for a club he is in. So dakota and katie aranged a date. They went to the move theatre together under the guise that she was getting another tour. But this date was the last positive connection they would have. A few days after their date katie completly ignored dakota. She wouldnt return his texts anymore.

Dstorypart6

I love them man butts

There's really nothing to vent about, all I have is the sharp feeling of lonliness, mistrust, and hope in my heart. And to be honest? The hope hurts the most because I know deep down that hope is a lie

Dstorypt11
A month of this went by. And dakota made katie promise that she would talk to him later that night. She promised. Dakota didnt want to experience another waking moment without taling to her. So he swallowed 90mg of melatonin a sleeping aid in the hopes of inducing a coma like state where when he woke up it would be time to talk with her. But as the chemicals disolved in his stomach he felt like it might kill him. So he forced himself to stay consious while his body was shutting down. And later that night he got his call. He asked her why she had been ignoreing him so much. She told him that she met someone else. Dakota asked who. She said phlip. Dakota was stunned. The man he suspected? "The 40 year old man?" She became defensive "age is just a number. Ive been hanging out with him for about a week." Then dakota asked the question he needed to know. "Did you have sex with him?" She laughed. "You dont need to know my sex life. Im gonna text philip to come over and set you striaght." "Katie please tell me the truth." Dakota begged. She laughed "no dakota. But guess what, philip is on his way." He could hear her grining.

>be me.
>12.
>grew up without father.
>single mom home all my life.
>one day mother talking to neighbor lady in kitchen
>im playing video games in living room.
>i get thirsty.
>i walk to kitchen to drink water.
>walk in as mother tells lady she's had sex with 3 guys at once.
>mfw i heard that.
>pretend all my life it doesnt bother me.
>but still eats me up inside.

Dstorypt10
They pulled it off and nobody knew. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

CAN THIS DSORYPT FAG MAKE HIS OWN THREAD, THANKS.

>Be me
>depressed as fuck
>Have the feeling that I went from beta autist to alpha
>one day start doing parkour and hanging out with some friends
>ConfidenceBoost.bat
>Inmediatly start to talk to crush without giving a fuck, treating her like she was any other friend, being alpha as fuck

PARKOUR IS THE KEY

Dstorypt12
"Katie please just tell me, i need to know." then there was an audable knocking "Oh i wonder who that could be?" Katie sarcastically grinned. Then to dakota's horror a gruff voice said "hey". And katie replyed "haaaay philip." Dakota was pertrofied. Philip then said "who are you on the phone with?" "Oh just some guy whose asking if we have ever had sex." "You should hang up on him." Katie then said "well you heard the man. Byyyyeeeeee dakota. ;)" dakota desperate to have any control said "katie promise me that this isnt the end of our friendship." Then she hung up. That night dakota was check into a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide. When he got out he never wanted anything to do with her again. He hated her. If he ever saw her he would kill her. Now he carries knives in his van, and a colapsable baton in his pocket just incase he sees her, so that he can have his revenge.

Dstorypt12

I do the unthinkable and fuck a nigger! It's true guise LOL

Dstorypt13
The orignal post above was from about a month ago. Showing that his intent to hate her is still strong. But i looked her up. Around the time that dakota was in the mental hospital she broke up with daniel black, for her new 40 year old boyfriend. About 6 months ago she started dating justin wolf. And one final note about who katie cherrix is, every time she gets a new boyfriend, she deletes all record of the old one. All photos of him, all posts about them. Shes wipes every ex from her social media like their sperm from her mouth. She is a horrible person. And she desurves to die for what she did to dakota. Let alone daniel whom she was actually dating when all that went down. So she cheated on daniel with dakota, and cheated on dakota and daneil with philip. Oh and last thing. You remeber how dakota was attending that colleage? Well katie cherrix was about to start attending it in the fall of 2015. Dakota obviously didnt want to deal with that so he asked for a similar system to what he had in high school. Where the school keeps them from seeing each other. It wouldnt be hard. That college was 3 times bigger than their highschool. And most classes are on mondays and wensdays or tuesdays and thursdays. All they would have to do is schudule them on different days. But no. Dakota was then kicked out of that colleage before he could get his 2 year degree. And katie cherrix? Was so welcomed that she even got a job working in the financial aid department at the colleage. All the staff just loved her. If anyone desurves punishment in this life, its her.

dude your 18 quit trippin, everything going to be alright.

Don't forget about us, Cred Forumsro. We will always care about you. Cred Forums is like a pretty big family, but nobody knows each other, so don't an hero. Find something to help you relax, fight the stress, do something calm and satisfying. Could reach from a simple mobile game to some kind of dance. Either way, good luck.

/x/ tier thread Feelsokaymang. mkv

>Be me
>14 year old girl
>living in Denmark
>visiting my aunt in the middle of nowhere
>she lives next to a swamp
>used to tell me stories of the "swamp hag"
>"whenever shes brewing in her cauldron, fog surrounds the house"
>Spoogy mang
>menstruential cramps are killing me-
>I literally can't stand up because of cramps
>Look out the window
>fog everywhere, and the cock (male hen cock), is standing on a pole, not moving
>he should be sleeping with the hen by now
>stumple downstairs to get tampons
>the pain is unreal
>swear my sisters grave that I hear a cackle (like a laugh?)
>forget my cramps
>forget my tampons
>fucking leg it upstairs and hide like a coward under my sheets
>next morning our cock is dead in the enclosure, neck snapped, no foxbites.
>didnt visit my aunt again for another 8 years

did she molest you?

Dstory is complete
bonus picture

I'm a "functional" alcoholic. I dont drink for fun anymkre i just drink to get drunk its either no beer or 20. My girlfriends a gook backpacker in aus; her english sucks but ahe caught a decent paying job. Ive started a new business that is pretty dead. How should i kill myself

>saves thumbnail

Dstorypt17

Dakotur touch my peepee and I shizzles.

Dstorypt13

He decided to stalk Katie. One night he was finally able to get her alone in the house. He anally raped her with dildos and an XBOX Kinect. This was all going on when I came over. He proceeded to pummel me and rape me from behind. He stuck all kinds of things in my anus, from shampoo bottles to Barbie dolls. But to both of our surprises, it made me unbelievably aroused. I came buckets and buckets and was shaking uncontrollably. And that is how I discovered I was gay.

It's probably not easy to accept, but I think you need to get out of your relationship. you feel terrible, your mind is in a bad place, and how are you supposed to fix that? by being around a guy who doesn't care for your emotions? Someone who is supposed to be emotionally invested with their partner but doesn't even hold her hand or give her the time of day? You want to salvage your relationship because you THINK it will make everything better. It wont. I'm telling you now. You feel lonely and hopeless because you are being treated like another leaf in the wind. Do yourself a favor and consider moving on please. It will hurt, but I truly believe it's what you need.

sure it is. Its easy to locate any gene using the genomap from the 80ies. But to build a virus with one specific purpose, and to failsafe it with like a g130 or zt2, is basically impossible.

Dstorypt18
I'm trying to be a writer. What do dyou think /lit/?

Sounds like you already are user

Fuck off and make your own thread dude, seriously.

Dstorypt14

After Craig fucked Dakotor with a dinosuar butt plug we played craigslist and ordered up a nigger bro to strip and then had a pizza fight with that fat tumnblr whale next door. Dakroa bitch is preg now my lifes over sht.

you shouldnt be a fag and just try again. plus if you kill yourself who is going to have to clean up your fucking mess

Calm down tiny dancer, its just no one really gives a fuck about your faggy little story.

Thank you to all the fake Dstory fags, you put a smile on my face when I didnt think one could exist. I love you all, you guys are and will forever be the only family that will ever understand me.

TRIPS SPEAKS THE TRUTH

no you sick deviant.

>cleaning out my closet
>find a box
>my old sweater was inside
>bury my face in it
>holy shit it still smells like her omg

I've been sitting in my room crying like a bitch for hours now.
She left me 9 mo ago

Stephanie, I love you. I know you won't see this but I love you more than anything. I would give anything in my power to have you back. I'm terrified of not being with you. Im terrified of sleeping alone. It's been nine months but im still not over you. I never will be. I will never stop loving you until the day I draw my last breath. I wish you didn't have to go. I wish you were still with me now. I wish we could lay in bed and bullshit about nothing for hours and just enjoy one another again. I wish it was me instead. But then you would have to live with this and I would never wish that on you.

Im so sorry.

>9msago my fiance diedfeom acutelivwrfailure and I cant stop.
>I wish I didn't smell he sweateromg
>imissyo u

You're welcome nigger, hail harambe.

Are you me? this just happened today. 3 years down the drain because she told me for a year and a half she hadn't loved me.

hahaha

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
we had something going on for half a year
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, a week ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

>talked to her two days ago
>asked her how long we shall remain on each others contact list, not texting while we both want that
>she tells me she just doesn't want contact with me for an indefinitely amount of time
>actually declares me her "ex-bf", although we never established a real relationship
uhm what?

is that her way of trying to cope with it, labeling me as some ex-bf?

exact same way Cred Forumsro...
I've got a somewhat loving family, I've got enough friends to get by, a decent job, a roof over my head, but I just feel empty. I wonder if there's just something wrong with my brain and nobody knows it because I can usually function like a somewhat normal human being for most of the time

your mom is the sick deviant

all 100% real. ask me to prove it. I cant cuz i obviously dont have it on video. frankly im surprised you read that whole paragraph only to tell me im fake.

Back up their breaking out the mom jokes.

A lot of people seem to think that a relationship nowadays should be being able to put up with this other person.

I've had 2 long relationships and I ended both of them. I am of the firm opinion that you should enjoy and love being around the person your with a good 90% of the time(because conflicts do occur) but if most of the time youre dreading to get back to your girl because shes bitchy or your always trying to be on her good side and not make her bitchy or its no fun or theres no sexual energy anymore then its time to cut that shit off.

A relationship should make you(and her..or whatever floats your boat) happy....If youre constantly bitching at each other, causing strife and drama, or just together so your not alone then whats the fucking point. Do whatever makes you happy.

I have FWB's until I find a good one, date for like forever, then get into a relationship. After two long relationships though I dont think ill get into one again unless shes a candidate for marriage.

MORAL OF THE STORY: dating scene is shit for above average men looking for a good looking girl with a good personality who is trustworthy.

Your writing is shit dude.
>That night dakota was check into a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide. When he got out he never wanted anything to do with her again. He hated her. If he ever saw her he would kill her. Now he carries knives in his van, and a colapsable baton in his pocket just incase he sees her, so that he can have his revenge.

Are you seriously trying to tell me this shit is real? Get the fuck out of here you fake fuck.

QUADS

ignore that bitch completely for 3 months. when she wants the dick after that give it to her but for the love of god do not let her talk to you about how her relationship is going south. then you got a fuck buddy. :)

Cred Forumsro what do i care? i sent that picture across the web any chance i get to let as many people on the planet know that i hate her.

when yo trap bitch house nigger fo real bro

Saw post of two girls i use to know a few years ago. One of them liked me then and I was to much of a retard to notice and ended up fucking it up. Shes like an 8-10.
Realise its been four years since I really had any friends. Then again, I dont really think Ive had any real friends while growing up. The restaurant they went to I pass by once in awhile. Every since that fire in my old house in 2012. Shit aint been the same, like a bad fucking nightmare.
Now I spend my days in homeschool playing vidya or doing school work I hate, bringing it in to a weird teacher who I dont think likes me very much but keeps it professional atleast. Ive encountered some new people here and there but none of these went anywhere. Dont have my license and I dont really want to. When hs is done, who knows where I will be, im not very smart, pretty average I suppose. Hate people now and very paranoid these days. Dont leave house very often. Get depressed alot. Stuck here with dad all the time, he doesn't care, he is in the same boat. Mom works all the time. So how was your day?

I just cant stand the feeling. I've never had to deal with it before. It feels like how it would feel after a break up with someone you truly love, like half of my body was just ripped out of me. I wish I could just go back to feeling normal. I used to play videogames every day and I havent even touched them in over a month now. Fuck I hate this shit.

Bro i laughed so hard at this. your alternate ending is very amusing.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

fuck women bro all they do is take take take

nah we live too far away from each other to do that
plus i'm letting her alone now, seems like she actually wants to pursue that "perfect relationship" of hers, which would only be "perfect" if she put time and energy into it which she doesn't

>be me (who else)
>date friend's friend almost on a dare
>she immediately develops feelings, decide to try things out
>dine and wine and home and bone her
>no love on my part yet but things are fun and not seeing anybody else
>retroactively declare relationship since first kiss
>turns out to be the sweetest woman I've ever known
>qt6.28 bc 2qt3.14

>ffw an year and some
>having for a long time told her I love her
>at 26, she doesn't have a formal education completed beyond high school, is on/off in a piano mastership
>she has an iron will anyways
>she was hired by me mum
>even though we're a small company (under 10 people) we have a say on hundreds of millions of dollars (dollars of which only a few get to my pockets)
>she becomes indispensable due to the workload

>ffw another year to now
>she's still a bit of a prude in bed and I last too long, fuggs usually go like this:
>>she doesn't like me to eat her out or finger her
>>foreplay consists of her grinding on me until she's wet enough to let me in
>>literally fugg her until she's sore
>>she won't give up the pooper
>>she won't put it in her mouth
>>her hands tire easily
>>rarely nut
>tell her we'll work it out
>haven't told her I can't convince myself to love her yet
>mfw a breakup could potentially cause her, me mum's company, me mum herself, and a sizable chunk of my country's economy to implode
>tick-tick-tick-boom-timebomb.gif

Is this miss katie cherrix?

um actually that was all me. its all from my fb post that i wrote about a month ago. and its all a true story. did you guys honestly think any group of people could type that fast with that much consistancy? no. i copy/pasted it from my fb post. as i said i would do like 400 posts ago

NO, THIS IS PATRICK

i guarantee you guys fuck again just make sure she knows that all she is is a fuck

This is fucking amazing

Found her facebook in like 2 seconds dude. the names and info match up to the story, I just cant take you seriously at all. You writing and grammar were fucking atrocious. can you give me of tl;dr of what happened? because it looks like your just some dude from highschool who is obsessing over his ex.

haha the funny part is you are constanly trying to belive its not. buts all really. actally the kives arent in my van anymore. when my dad found out i tried to kill myself recently he made me take out all the knives. but at the time of writing the orignal fb/candid post they were there.

tldr:
>gf is cute and sweet but frustratingly prude in bed
>feign love so as not to hurt her
>me mum needs her at work
>my country needs me mum
>everything is awful

i guess, but i'm not after someone to fuck

YES! very good user you found her!

idk what tl;dr means. and i am not in highschool anymore. like i said i got kicked out of college because of her.

Ugh, fuck this lonliness, gonna jyst start pounding it out of my head soon with alcohol, 18 and an amerifag so can't buy so I'll brew it myself. Anyone got any good recipies? I don't give a flying FUCK if that's edgy but I'm tired of crying myself to sleep, help a Cred Forumsro out

is ti out for harambe?

>idk what tl;dr means
Google is your friend

That sucks, dude. I'm sorry
A really good friend of mine just did this (the last bit) to his wife of 15 years:
> She's a teacher, making decent salary.
> He has a shit job, despite they both have a few degrees each + a masters or 2.
> She supported him when he wasn't making much
> They bought a house, etc. No kids, thankfully.
> He went back to school to become a lawyer, while she supported him & paid the bills.
> Now he's been a lawyer for a year or two
> She caught him cheating on her & begged him to stay
> He left anyways, & she's devastated
Girls suck, but guys suck too.
And this is one of my best friends who pulled this.
Wtf, Cred Forums. Wtf

niggers are no ones friend..

it means give me a summary of your story. Im trying to read through it, but all I'm getting from this story is that you keep falling back into a reliationship with a psychotic bitch. That's partly your fault dude, should have noticed the signs. Now you're obsessed over her when you just need to move on.

Ok mang, I'm interested too

I'm confused, which one is the real story?

girl here

i had something going on with a guy a year ago and prematurely went back to my ex because i was not over the previous relationship with my ex.

i still have strong feelings for that guy but i'm trying to push him away because i'm not sure if he would be the right fit.
i'm also unsure about my ex, because me being his first gf ever, shows in his childishness and inexperienced

what do i do?

I found your personal facebook, by the way. You're obsessed man...you need to move the fuck on. Resenting her your whole life is bad your mental health and comes off as creepy.

NO dude. I may have just copy pasted it tonighte, but that orignal post took hours of heart wrenching agaonizing memories. You dont have to belive me. i dont care. But at least respect my heartbreak enough to fucking read it if you want to know the story. I mean the first line is literally "the full and complete history of Me and Katie cherrix" Dude... i dont want to say fuck off even thought thats what im felling. because i can tell you at least give someshits unlike the "Dstory fags" who just mock me. but damn it i will not ruin the experince of my relationship history just because you cant be bothered to read it. I am exrtremly offended that you would ask that. Every single word of the story is true. and it was hell to relive those experiences . so no. i will not summarize it.

I kinda love you faggots. Fellow molecular geneticist here & we were sort of forbidden form discussing this kind of thing in school. Even had a friend who was in a discussion group about hypothetically engineering anthrax for an improved bioweapon, when he asked his prof "isn't this kind of discussion frowned upon?" The reply was "we're not even having this discussion" kek

yes, well i was. fortunitly i have since moved on for the most part. i rarely ever stalk her, or care to see what shes doing. its hard, but im trying to become more independant.

bro i already posted it thank you for your intrest though

>not knowing what tldr means
>expects 4chin to believe he has been around for more than a day
Pick one, newfag

just try to reconnect with your ex to see if he/her has become more experienced and less childish

let your ex fucking other girls, so he becomes less inexperienced

Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but you are still obsessed. I found your facebook friendo, you posted screenshots of her getting engaged on your personal facebook literally a month ago. That's not something people who have "moved on" do.

all of it is copy pasted from my fb post. sorry if thats a little disjointed. but it all makes sense if you read it all. sorry that Cred Forums doesnt let me post the full thing in 1 continuous post.

Here's a very feelsy story:

here
Let's fugg and make things worse for everyone forever

well i am back together with him for 10 months now, but he hasn't changed a bit. throughout our whole 4 year relationship he promised me to change so many times i stopped counting, but he is the one guy i want to be with my whole life, literally perfect, if it wasn't for those traits.

that's something i've been thinking about aswell, i told him he could but as an answer all i got was "you would do the same and i don't want that"
nah but thanks

Well my current personal is Dakota Hebe Taylor. Because i am trying hard to move on. Metaphorically you could say i am leaving the old me behind. also without being my friend on fb you wont see all the posts. I have fb set to only show my new posts to friends

Sorry dude, I'm still working my way through the thread.
I AM reading your story right now, though. Thanks in advance for posting it

>but he is the one guy i want to be with my whole life, literally perfect

I mean, I think you have yourself your answer right there user.

i only found out about Cred Forums like 4 days ago. im no expert.

tell him the things that he does that annoy you (like being so childish)

I don't need to see your whole facebook though. I can tell from what I can see that you are still obsessed with her. Regardless of how much she may have fucked you over, you have to move the fuck on. You're just hurting yourself in the end by wasting your time and breath on thinking about her while she is moving on with her life.

im trying alright. its hard. im not asking you to read the whole story. just know that i went through a lot. and also i thought it was longer than a month ago. so... thats not good. also thank you for not trying to be an asshole. your statment is not assholy. in fact its very reasonable.

well, yes, but... that other guy made me feel something i haven't felt in a long time, it's like we connected on a deeper level you know?
something i'm trying to get out of my bf but just can't, plus sex with my bf is as stale as it was before the breakup, a bit better maybe, but nothing compared to what that other guy did to me.
oh i did, countless times and countless times he told me he'd change that, but well here i am.

hope you get your feels. let me know what you think.

dude you need to stop thinking about her, stop telling other people about her and live your life

the best revenge you can get from her is to live your life as best you can, not spend it pining over some bitch, that just makes you a bitch, are you a bitch? you certainly sound like one

youre not wrong. look at where we are now. I clearly still want people to know what she did to me. maybe deep down i feel like i need vindication.

maybe try getting back with the other guy then, and seeing what happens?

>nah but thanks
>ill-be-there-for-you.webm

this post is autism

life hurts, but life goes on

autistic Cred Forumstards sit on Cred Forums crying to make themselves feel a tiny bit better, do not move on

i can't i just can't, i would have to leave my bf, again, for someone else. he knows about that guy, it would crush my bfs heart, i couldn't be responsible for that.

Too lazy to green text I'm on mobile

Be me 19
Women treat me like shit
Meet amazing lots I common super beautiful
We talk for a long time but she suddenly goes cold
Try carry on and all but shit sucks (at this point I had trusted her with a deep secret)
Tell her bye because she doesn't really seem keen on even talking to me.
She throws what I told her in my face.
Like a beta fag I bite my tongue and don't say something I know will hurt her, what's the point.
Get on with shit.
Weeks later get text from her.
Fall into the great conversations and shit
Decide to ask where I stand cuz kinda flirty
Tells me she would be my gf and that she really likes me but not single.
Wtf.jpg
He is a lot like you user. We met shortly after we stopped talking. He reminds me of you
Oh.gif
Talk more and she tells me that she was close to telling me how she feels.
Convinces me to stay friends with her because of reasons.
Realise I'm falling in love because she is amazing.
Tell her what's what and that I'm going to distance myself because shit hurts man.
She is upset but let's me go.
Sitting here now crying like a beta fag bitch waste of space.
Mfw no matter what I'm just this thing to women.
Mfw I can get puss in the club but I'm not that kind of guy.
I'm sick of being me.

I have prepared the greatest comeback in history just for you. ready? 2 words: Fuck off.

I don't mean to project my own views of women on here, but Im going to. In almost every case I've experienced, if the sex isn't good enough, the relationship wont last. I mean, if you dont enjoy sex 10 months in, imagine how fucking bored of it you'll be years down the line. This is my personal opinion, but I dont think that relationship will last long with such shitty sexual chemistry.

So, your current boyfriend is childish and gives bad sex, what is it about that other guy that prevents you from dating him? imo he sounds like the better bet now.

that may be the easier option though, someone would get hurt regardless, if you've been trying for around 4 years than tell him you're leaving him until he proves he can actually change?

user. im sorry your love life sucks bro. as the Dstory dude in this thread know that i feel you. I hope all goes well my man.

Nice edges, bismuth

i know user, but he would be literally the perfect guy for me, the perfect choice if it wasn't for those small things.
i've got to find motivation and time to overcome those, i guess.

i fear that he might turn out like every other guy, like my current bf. all i got from him was happiness, showed me his sweet, caring side.

after our first breakup, he started working out, going on parties like he didn't give a fuck and i felt terrified about that.

there's no point in trying to make something that's unhappy for you work, because there's no way you'd be genuinely happy with that.

also that's what people do to show that they don't care, don't be terrified by it.

are you gonna be posting about how i hurt your feelings 10 years from now? like you'll still be moaning about that girl?

Listen you're overly defensive and it's very very unhealthy

Nobody here is trying to hurt anybody, this is a feels thread, everyone is trying to make everyone feel better, so stop being sarcastic you little punk because you're the biggest cry baby in this thread

EVERYONE has an ex in their life that they can't get over, for me? she slept with my best friend and i still see her occassionally, she still loves me and regrets her mistake

the reason ( i think) she still loves me is because i got over her, and (at least to her mind) i went on to do better things, become a better person, be smarter, happier and healthier

what are you doing? in comparison to what i did?

you're grieving over somebody you never even had, you've literally bent your life backwards over this girl, i hope you don't actually carry a weapon on you every day so you can hit her, that's absolutely pathetic, you're supposed to be a MAN. Remember what it takes to be a good man, and be one. stop crying over some fucking dog ugly girl, and getting defensive over Cred Forums

also learn to fucking spell you retard

>if it wasn't for those small things.

i dont think sexual chemistry is something you just "overcome". Seriously user, people break up because their sex life just doesnt do it for them. I've had 3 girlfriends, and all 3 cheated on me because I just couldn't last long enough for them. I developed bad trust issues from this, and while I'm not saying you'd be a cheating slut, you just have to realize that sex is a very real part of having a healthy relationship.

And from what I'm hearing this second guy doesnt seem bad at all yet. He's sweet and happy, but you dont want to date him because you're scared of hurting your current bf's feelings? I dont know what to say really.

literally if you didn't come here for someone to talk some sense in to you and your pathetic ways, then you're here for online pity you fucking waste of space, think of all the great men throughout history who killed themselves, what a waste of space you are

this.

i guess so?
maybe it will clear up after some time, after i've invested some effort into making this work?
for my life, staying with my bf, would just be the perfect choice overall for me.

plus, the other guy recently tried to get back in touch with me and i just told him that i don't know whether we're going to be in contact again, he told me he's going to leave me alone for some time now so, seems like that opportunity has closed i guess.

but i can't hurt my bf again, the first time we broke up he was crying his eyes out and i broke up just because i wanted to get fucked by some chad, after the breakup of course.

breaking up just because the sex isn't good seems like it's a really shallow reason, isn't it?
>but you dont want to date him because you're scared of hurting your current bf's feelings?
i don't want to date him, because i'm pretty sure he'd probably end up like my bf after all these years, telling me things would get better plus me and him live a bit far away and i just don't know if my feelings for him wouldn't just get less and less with the years we'd be together.

then again, it's been nearly a year since this started with that guy and i am still thinking about him a whole lot

Wow man, one hell of a story. I guess we all have those girls who just fuck us up. I'm guessing you're still fairly young? Regardless, I had several girls just like that, including the girl I first lost my virginity to. Before that, though, this girl & I were on & off like crazy, and she did horrible horrible things to me. Of course, I'd try to reciprocate, but girls are way more manipulative then most guys.
Anyhow, thanks for posting, & I hope you get over her & get her the hell out of your life. A girl like that will only lead to your death or imprisonment

fistly: dislexia/disgrapha for spelling. 2nd for a "feels" thread all ive got from you is rudeness and name calling. you literlly just called me a retard. if you see any of my interactions with everyone else in this thread i am very compationate and respectful. but i dont hesitate to put a bully in their place. now its true this is an online forum so the only "bullies" here are the ones who call people with very slight learning disablities: retards. another user told me that my speeling and grammer were "atrotious" but it was over shadowed by the fact that he had a genuine intrest in what happend to me. you on the other hand have had 2 interactions with me. all of them unprovoked. I only retaliate. and just like with katie I have no issue with direct and sever retaliation.

dude the bully is
>YOU

you're the one bullying this girl, ok she might have punked you once upon a time, but what the fuck are you doing??? look at yourself!!!

you're literally giving yourself excuses for your behaviour, it's not healthy

>i'm in this thread because i'm upset because i live an unhealthy lifestyle
>anybody who criticises me is a bully, who i will shamelessly put down
>everybody look at how i online bully this girl in revenge for her not liking my spaghetti

very true my man. and im 20. so i guess thats kinda young. Im sorry you and i share such a deppressing part of our lives. but im glad we both know we werent the only ones that bad girls mistreated.Feels Cred Forumsro

try your best then user.
opportunity probably hasn't closed, he's just probably waiting for you to contact him

also maybe your problem is that you're actually offended by this kinda shit. If anything i've said has actually offended you, then leave this board immediately, this is a webpage with words, you've already told me you're dyslexic so if these big bad words actually offend you, please fuck off because you shouldn't be here. words don't mean anything

i guess time will tell...

why don't you tell us why you're here,
>here for pity
>here for advice

pick one. I've given you advice and you haven't taken it, the way you obsesss over this girl, and you hand yourself this self righteousness which you haven't earned, you think just because i insult you i'm a bully? no, you're the bully, you just give yourself the authority above everyone to act so, because of
>meh revenge

good luck user, hope all goes well

i can't believe you called me a bully when you carry around a collapsible baton and a knife so you can attack a woman who rejected you

also you seem to have a long campaign of online abuse against her on both your facebook, and Cred Forums

fucking pathetic man, you're not a man, don't ever call yourself a man, if you do i will change sex to a woman because you are not even close to a man

you couldnt be more wrong you sad sap. I am not "bullying this girl" I am expressing a sad story of heartbreak. Her inclusion is absolutly nessesary for the story. many people doubted the valitity of my story. untill that started checking fb and realizing that everyhting i said is true. and all the peices fit. I am no bully. and I resent that accusation. Also nice use of green text to make me look like a pathetic nusance. but in truth as everyone can see, youre soul purpose on this thread thus far has been to attack me. kindly fuck off.

thanks user

dude i've given you advice, you just refuse to take it,

here's some more advice

>get rid of the collapsible baton and knife and stop trying to attack a woman who rejected you

but you won't take my advice, because like I already said, and like you've already proven, you are GIVING YOURSELF THE EXCUSE TO BEHAVE LIKE A BITCH

you think you're the only one who has been heartbroken? EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HEARTBROKEN

BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THREATENING TO KILL A LADY BECAUSE OF IT

you are a bully, i don't doubt your story, i just doubted that a human being could be so pathetic and self depreciating as you, you literally have the worst opinion of yourself, and you literally pity yourself into thinking it's okay to behave the way you behave

it makes me sick

you're a horrible human being, but you're trying to sugar coat your story into victimising yourself to justify your actions

i knew you wouldn't take any of my advice because you think you're smarter than everybody else, but look, you're the biggest loser in this thread, you act like the biggest loser, you think like the biggest loser, you give yourself excuses and you will continue to be the biggest loser, long after this thread and your autism dies

how about you get off your high horse and read what i say? I admit, I speak plainly, but I speak sense, I am a successful human being and a man, you might learn something from me, but you're really just here because you want some purple text boxes of pity, you loser

>If he ever saw her he would kill her. Now he carries knives in his van, and a colapsable baton in his pocket just incase he sees her, so that he can have his revenge.
>If anyone desurves punishment in this life, its her.

>I am not "bullying this girl"

wow. you know i almost thought 2 people were attacking me. But no. its just some fat loser on his keyboard type-tyep-typeing away at my self esteem. you know there is a word for repeated unwarrented attacks on a person. its called harrasment. and as someone who has been falsely accused of this word i dont take it lightly. anyone can see that youre 6-8 posts are directed at me. and they are all negitive. ranging from name calling, to belittling my story, which until you, 5-6 people have respected and either gained some insight, or offered advice. you on the other hand, just keep on attacking, anyone can see you malicious intent because youre very first message to me was much more than poor taste, it was an attack. a smear campaingn. I stand by my words because I only retalate. Which means, between the two of us,gives me the moral high ground.

I still dont think breaking up because the sex is bad is shallow, but I'm going to stop talking your ear off about this whole sex thing because I've made my point and there is no point in trying to convince you further if you feel that way

Maybe your current boyfriend is your best bet, I just dont think he is, personally. I understand your point about not wanting to breakup because you dont want to see him hurt, you obviously do really care for him in that sense, but I just cant help but feel this love for him is going to wear off after a year or so. You need to tell him to actualyl change himself. And be stern about it. Maybe even go as far as telling him you'll break it off if he doesnt start shaping up (just use it as a threat, though). I dont know what else to say to you user, I want you to make the right choice, but being in love really can confuse your state of mind.

Yeah mang, I can totally relate with shitty girls who treat guys like shit. Funny thing is, I was right around 20 as well with my two shittiest girls - maybe 17 for the first (& by far the worst) & 21 for the second. I dunno, but maybe the crappiest girls are just figuring out how to use a guy at that age, & us guys are still pretty clueless. I just don't know. Glad you're still alive, though, bro. But seriously, try to find a way to get her out of your life, cuz you won't stop feeling things & I guarantee she won't stop trying to mess with your head. I don't know her, obviously, but I feel safe saying she's trying to screw with you in a big way. You might figure her out one day, but it'll be after she's far in the rearview mirror & you've had a lot of time to reflect on things.
Also, I haven't figured out a lot in my life (37 now), but I know there are good girls out there - or at least girls who's crazy is compatible with your own.
Best of luck to you, user

the sad thing is, this little punk WISHES he was bullying this girl

his mental problem is that she has a 'one up' over him, he feels he needs to get a leg up on her in order to prove himself, that's the root of his problem

don't try and make this about me, i know who, what i am, i'm very happy with all of this. You're the one with the problem

you too user.

>you're attacking me
>you're belittling my story
>smear campaign
>poor taste against me
>unwarranted attacks on a person

listen to yourself!!! you have a victim complex so hard

>you've victimised yourself against your ex
>now you're victimising yourself against anybody who disagrees with you

jesus christ you need serious help, go tell your mum about what has happened on this board, she will get you to the right help

maybe it won't clear up and in the end i'll have to leave him. dunno.
>but I just cant help but feel this love for him is going to wear off after a year or so.
no idea, since i'm his first gf ever and i literally helpe him get out of neckbeard city.

i have tried and tried to talk to him about those things that annoy me, always i've gotten the "i'll change it i promise" response.

i don't know, maybe i should just invest some effort into making this the way i want it to be, but if that fails, i'll just have to end it.

bump

bumping for you

my ex of a month or so does romantic stuff (kissing and holding hands) with a guy but insists they're not dating. I can tell from her body language she's replacing me. That's all I've got m80 good luck with yours.

Thanks bro. Btw, I know exactly what it's like to be driven to insanity by a girl. Seriously, some of them do it intentionally, just for kicks. You can't run fast enough from that kind. They'll crush your soul, just to see if they can. That's what I learned from my two. (Years later, btw, I was talking with her best friend, & she confirmed just how this girl was trying to make me lose my shit. After her best friend was burned in the same way, she left the dark side & told me everything.)

bumping

I'm just worried about how he will act as you guys grow older. it's obvious that he is pretty stubborn, considering how much he doesn't change no matter how often you tell him he needs to. Is that something you're willing to live with? What if he becomes an alcoholic when he gets older and he promises you he will stop but he never does? What if he is a shit father and promises to be a better father but, again, doesn't actually follow through with his commitment, because he lacks the maturity to man up and clean up his act. Stubbornness to change is definitely something you should take into account here. You don't want to be stuck with someone who refuses to clean up their act in a relationship.

Also, sorry if I'm coming off as just trying to get you to break up with this guy. That's not my intention. I'm simply trying to help you see thing that i dont think would be very good in the long term.

You're a big boy

there are 4 people in this thread. you and I, carrying out our fight until the end of time itself. and the girl who had her heart broken, and the man or girl trying to give her some advice. everyone else is gone. everyone who care and agreed with my story. yet you still remain. your soul purpose to oppose me. i really dont know why. I state again that i have the high ground because i have never outright attack you. nor have i called the allies i no longer have to question your line of thinking. and soon those other two will leave. and it will just be you and me. How long is this fight nessesary to put up? I obviously will not change my stance, nor will you. So one can only question the point in arguing further. I dont see you as a troll. But you are defintitly fighting me for your amusement. I dont know why. You remind me of a friend i once had named chris. He and i split apart because we had grown into different men. and if he were here right now. he would be in your shoes. not giving me any indication of his identity. whil my name and face are public knowlege in this post. it would be easy for chris to find this thread and scroll down to see my tale. im sure he wouldnt read it. as im sure you havent. because he experinsed it with me. and he saw how the hatred consumed me. and just like you he would tell me that im pathetic. that the person he became. he was more interested in fighting me, than helping me. but the difference betwen you and him, is that deep down in the person he used to be, he cared about my well being.neither you, nor him at the present give a damn about me, our friendship, or my veiw if him. if he were in your shoes he wouldnt tell me that he was my old friend. he would tell me that im pathetic behind his anonimaty. and i would have to fight him to defend my honor. at this point i would compare our struggle to that of darth vader and obi-wan in a new hope. and he would say its rediculous.

>I'm just worried about how he will act as you guys grow older
me too, it has been 4 years now with some interruptions and not a lot has changed.
> Is that something you're willing to live with?
well i have to, because it's the best chance i have at living a perfect life
>Stubbornness to change is definitely something you should take into account here. You don't want to be stuck with someone who refuses to clean up their act in a relationship.
i understand user and i can't give you a definitive answer on that

>, sorry if I'm coming off as just trying to get you to break up with this guy.
no worries

good luck with that mate. i would harden my heart for the inevitable fight.

here, I'm another guy
I called you a newfag
Let me rephrase
You're a newfag

nice starwars reference. but if anybody is on the dark side, its me. Im the darth vader of my world. and its not all katie's fault. hell my turn to the dark side started way back with my mom and her abandoning me for drugs. it was rough. and it made me a worse person. but still, we must fight to be who the men we are on this journey of life.

Ex left me about 3 months ago, found out a little while after break she had been cheating. I dont know how to be happy anymore.

i'm not going to read that chunk of self pity

however i will tell you that when this thread ends, i will go smoke a joint and carry on with my life, listening to music and enjoying life

you will continue in despair over something as petty as a girl. You might not believe it, but I have talked more sense to you than anybody in this thread, you will see the people agreeing with me in the thread

however, you're too sensitive, you cannot accept your own faults, you're weak and you give yourself excuses to continue

I don't really care about you, I know that i only have until this thread dies to convince you that your lifestyle is full of hate, obsession, excuses, self pity and revenge

ask yourself where those things will lead you later in life

that is my only concern

I was in a bubble of obsession and hatred, my ex cheated on me with my best friend, and all of my friends turned their back on me for them, I blamed absolutely everybody, and I was right to, I had done nothing wrong

But i realised that you can't stay in that state, you have to continue with your life, you have to improve yourself, make yourself happier, better, healthier

what else is life for?

Basically the question i am asking you is:

>is your life's purpose to get revenge on this girl?
>is your life's purpose to acquire as much pity and empathy as possible, from your experience with this girl?

oh yeah i rember you. welcome. did you see my reply? about how I am new because ive only been on Cred Forums for like 4 days?

become dealer? country you from?

Stunningly beautiful, sweet, all around a person who infects you with her happy aura. A bit crazy, but the good kind, has those breathtaking eyes you could just stare into for hours upon hours. She's someone i felt a connection on a deeper level, which is pretty rare these days.

But who am i kidding, she's not mine.

Yes. Lurk moar so as not to shitpost.
Also go back to school and learn how to write.

pu-img

>well i have to, because it's the best chance i have at living a perfect life

I'm genuinely curious what makes you say that.
What about him is your best chance at having a perfect life? There are so many people out there to meet user. You can't possibly think he is your only chance at a perfect life. if this relationship doesn't work out, I'd be willing to bet you would find someone better.

And while we're on the subject, 'perfect lives' dont exist. Don't let those hallmark movies convince you that you'll fall in love with a prince charming and live happily ever after. Even if you find you soul mate, there will be hardships and struggles, one way or another.

you really should read it. you'd be surprised how many of your points i already answered, and im sure you will fo smoke a joint. I however abstain from drugs and alchohal. because only the weak need substances to get through life. and when i log off i will not consider this conversation. i may return however to show my cousin the support i recived, because i really didnt expect such a postive reaction. except for you of cource.

ouch thats rough bro. hope you find your girl one day.

>I want to call her
>Tell what her what I feel
>Tell that I love her
>But I already did
>And i haven't know anything from her since then

>when i log off i will not consider this conversation
Then why do you continue to torture our eyes with your atrocious and subpar butchering of the English language?

>What about him is your best chance at having a perfect life?
he comes from a stable family, has chances of a stable job and is someone i can talk with about shit for hours.

>I'd be willing to bet you would find someone better.
for me, he is my best bet, people all around try to find someone like him, someone who has the outcome to be build up a stable future and well that's what he could give me, i believe.

of course a relationship isn't always good, some kind of arguments always happen and have to be there to further strengthen the relationship.

when this thread dies do you want to still obsess over your ex?

or do you want to be a healthy happy human being?

that's what i've been trying to do this entire thread, but you're too ignorant to see that, you just think i'm trying to hurt your feelings behind anonymity?

dude this is a fucking anonymous board, don't start crying that i'm hurting you behind anonymity,, you don't have to be here, you can fuck off any time you like, so stop victimising yourself AGAIN

this thread will die, you will be alone again, without me, and you will still be obsessing over that girl, she will be poisoning your thoughts, she will be with you everywhere

i don't give a fuck about you, or your feelings, but i do want you to stop obsessing over your lady friend, do you want my help or not?

>you can't get over your over inflated, perverse sense of pride to accept help

many people have tried helping you in this thread, but you just cry because they want to help you, rather than hug you and make you feel better

>the problem is you, not the girl

now i'm going to smoke a joint, good luck friendo

in cased you missed it i have a learning disability that causes said speeling and gramer issues. but thanks for the advice. further more, when did i shitpost? i thought this thread whet rather well.

i found here user, but she doesn't want to be with me because she's certain her guy is the best choice for her and she doesn't want to break it off with him, out of fear.

ouch my dude. that hit me in the feels. guess you hit your mark in this thread.

>when did i shitpost?
Constantly. Do consider removing yourself from the premises.

dude i stopped reading when you said that you had honor

you think you have honour?

you're here pleading for pity, you fucking embarrassment, that's not honourable

and you've been pre meditating an atttack on a young lady for a long time, just because she hurt your feelings, that isn't honourable either

imagine the police reads what you've been saying

they'll send you to jail, they won't have any pity for you at all, you think the judge is gonna say "oh it's okay, she hurt his feelings on the telephone! she shouldn't have done that!!"

no you're going to fucking jail you idiot

why do you continue to message someone not interested in debateing? again will you read my fucking post. i put a lot of effort into that 2000 word assesment of our pointless battle.

Thanks, man. Star wars has some good stuff in there, buried amongst the midiclorians & shit, haha.

Wow dude, you have a unique self perspective. Most people think they're the hero of their own story; good for you to realize if you're being a villain.
I don't have any insight for you about your early life cuz I can't relate, but I feel for you, bro.
I hope it gets better for you & you can somehow bring balance to the force

Interesting. Well, I dont have much else to say, I've extended my welcome here and really need some sleep. I wish you luck and hope you spend some time really weighing your options. Dont marry him just because he may live comfortably. Anyways, good luck, maybe I'll catch you some other time.

>not hiring a lawyer when you had to
>not filing for personal bankrupcy when you had to (just gift your property away before that)
>doing the same things over and over and over again, expecting something to change.

thanks again user, good night

you realise you're now talking to 3 people, not 1,

i am the original person, this wasn't a battle, it never was

this was

>you wrote a story for sympathy
>you got real, honest, hard hitting advice
>you reject the good advice because you want sympathy
>you have a distorted view of reality, in your eyes, everyone is pitted against eachother, everything is a battle, everything is a struggle, why? because you pity yourself

this wasn't a battle, this was people trying to help you, and you throwing it back in their face because you didn't like what they had to say

do you wonder why you won't ever receive help, and why you will always be like this?

I said it earlier man, your post was very poorly written. Put more effort into quality vs quantity and then you might gain more traction.

no my dude. the one will only have eyes for you. you wont need to fight for her attention. i promise my dude. if you have to fight, then she will leave you again. if you havent watch the moive scott pilgrim, do so my dude. it illistrates this point well.

there is no "one" user, only fitting ones

bitch please, i could up my gramer game and youd never know i was here. im not intersting in leaveing because i still have 1 or 2 guys who im talking to about their girl probs

i thought you said you were leaveing to go smoke a joint? respectfully leave my presense. i am still trying to help other dudes through their heartbreak.

>i put a lot of effort
It doesn't matter if it's still illegible and you bite the hand of anybody who takes on the strenuous task of ploughing through that pile of bullshit and tries to help you.

yeah, ive always idolized the villains. even when i was a kid watching aladen i wanted to be jafar. idk why. ive just always admired the darkside and power. but anyway i think life may be less about balence of good and evil, and more about being the greatest version of yourself, regardless of what side of the spectrum you belong too.

Gon be trading in my lonliness with alcoholism hahahaha

That's what you get when you date crazy. And get back with crazy.

You earn -1 sympathy

you're talking to a different person, are you surprised that more than one person think your story is pathetic the bad thting is you actually want to be a loser, as if that will get you anything other than a Cred Forums feels thread, hahaha

I've finally found what to use to shave my pubes real close to my balls. Boy, not even Gillette is that edgy!

>be me
>15 years old.
>hearing deteriorating, doc tells me hearing is getting bad fast, have hearing aids. Hearing will be next to gone by 25 at current rate.
>fuckme.jpeg
>get German Shepard service puppy.
Move forward
>20 years old
>have good job
>now wife convinces me to move to surfside beach, sc.
>job line up falls through
>no jobs
>become psych orderly on night shift, shitty pay
22 now
>Get call in November, Shepard has a bump on leg. Come home that morning off 12 hour shift.
>dogs leg is the size of adult human calf.
>vet battles to fight infection for months, selling me meds for like 90% off.
>now out of cash, vet out of ideas, gives me iv drips.
>dog laying head on my lap
>dog stops breathing
>I buried my best friend the next day

sorry. now that youve explained it i can see a differnce in your tone, intent and word choice. sorry. i thought it was just 1 guy. but then it became 2. now i dont know how many are fighting me. i cant tell you guys apart with the whole anonomus thing. but im sorry. youre right those 2000 words werent for you. what excatly was your advice?

I hate to "hear" that

*badum-tss*

and 1 person was definitly against me. and i dont know the order of which i was "reciveing advice" which ever one called me retarded is my enemy. there is no advice there.

That shit just made my day

Hmm, interesting. I've always had an unhealthy desire to suppress the dark thoughts. While studying shamanism, I've tried to learn to embrace the darkness more. I guess it really is about balance. I think I've always been too willing to give up power. Hmm, I guess sometimes productive things can come from Cred Forums. Nice chat, my man

yeah. that is true. but i think you see my point. a good one wont make you fight for her.

Everybody here is your enemy here until proven otherwise. If you want a hugbox, goto tumblr.

i'm the original person, if you actually want my help i'm willing to come off Cred Forums and talk to you properly to help you, because i believe i actually can help you

but you've done such a big fucking job of being a cunt every time i've tried honestly to help you i don't think it's worth the time, you won't change

nobody was against you, ever, everybody here is trying to help everybody here,

don't get insulted by some people's words, they don't mean anything, and it only means they're getting frustrated because
>you ask for help
>you repeatedly refuse help

learn to take some responsibility for your actions, and get rid of your fucking victim complex, you're not a victim, you got your feelings hurt, ok, so does everybody, but you need to grow up and grow out of it

try telling your mother

"a girl broke up with me, so i bought 2 weapons to try and kill her"

and let me know if she has any sympathy for you

Kek

you can read what i just said and take it in, or not, but i will predict the future for you

>the thread will end
>you will either continue the way you have been living (not very happily because you're on a feels thread)

>you will change, and be happier, even if by a fraction

i can't make the choice for you, i can only tell you how much of a retard you have been in this thread for taking so long to make the choice for yourself

you want to use me to shave your balls? either this is a joke of poor quality or your not being as kind as you once were.

i feels u Cred Forumsro my one of my brother is completely fucked up cus of drugs

right back at you my man.

I am using sarcasm to say you're putting on a rude boy show and acting "edgy" while actually being a little angsty cunt who won't accept help

that doesnt make any sense.if everyone was your enemy there would be no comunity. you sir are in the wrong. look at the thumbnail of this "feels" thread, it seems like your in the wrong board.

That wasn't me. That was another user

>until proven otherwise
Being a salty squirming illiterate cunt sure doesn't help your case.

not the person you're responding to, but the person you're responding to is basically telling you that you're paranoid and that you have this mentality where people who disagree with you, are set against you, for some unknown reason

basically that's your fucked up brain saying

>it's not you, it's them!!!

im so confused. this user thing doesnt work for me when talking to 3 people at once. but more to the point. I genuenly belive i dont need help. im actually doing ok. well i mean my life is shit anyway but my point is that its vry rare that katie even crosses my mind. the only reason im here is because i wanted to tell mystory. in part of attention, in part for feels, in part for slut shameing her, but mostly because i think its a damn entertaing story. i think it should be a movie or a book. yes heart break happens to everyone, but is it usually THAT dramatic?

okay i actually think you're in denial, but in answer to your question,
no, it's usually far more dramatic, i won't bore you with my personal experiences, but yours seem quite petty, and the long shadow it has cast over you says a lot about your mental character

also, please don't ever think about writing a book

im not a retard. i find that accusation really reaching. and what point could you hope to get accros by useing that term? did you think it would make me more suseptable to your advice? because it only makes me more defensive. insulting me brings up my guard. thats what happend when the first fuck head called me retarded.

haha i see that now. what a dick. sorry for the confusion

I've been pretty down lately but decided to give it a bit of thought, think about what I've done, what I've amounted to and how easily I could've let it all go down hill.

>grow up in poverty, with semi abusive parents (it's just what happened at the time, people didn't know any better)
>didn't realize it until at around 12 years of age I went back to my hometown
>saw my old house and fucking cried
>I always thought of that place as a place of happiest times of my life
>I didn't want to be associated with that place anymore
life went on, adapted to new surroundings, new people
>get picked on the most in class because of how I looked, what my interests were and all that shit
>didn't make much of it, we all get bullied
>isolated myself and surrounded myself with proper people
>ffs couple years
>graduate
>all friends leave
>get in a hole
>didn't get to go college
>start doing drugs/drinking uncontrollably
>it was until I went through a minor overdose that i realized what I've been doing to myself
>felt horrible, didn't get hospitalized, decided it's best if I wait it out on my own
>ffs a couple of months
>did drugs again, I'm an idiot, I always test things again to make sure I don't need them in my life
>again, fuck myself up
>decide to quit this time
>set my record straight
>decide to put my life back on track, get to college, stop taking so much shit
>been free of drugs for about 9 months now, don't get too drunk either
>regain my sense of purpose
>start to communicate with people again
>begin a proper life
>don't care about money, fame, anything like that, I just want to have a life worth living
>you might spend your entire life making cash but you will never be able to buy back time
>live an experienced life and hope for the best, even at my lowest I know I'll get out at some stage

Still, there are things I haven't gotten to,
but I'll get to it sooner or later

>I genuenly belive i dont need help
>heart break happens to everyone, but is it usually THAT dramatic?

Welcome to the real world, happy woodbundle! It turns out that shit happens!

Protip: hunting a lass with a knife and a baton because you're salty isn't the most appropriate way to handle shit when said shit happens to happen

No worries m8. These discussions are quite public & sometimes other anons feel like jumping in.

Just in case I need to spell it out because you're a newfag who refuses to lurk moar, by "happy woodbundle" I mean "homosexual sodomite", or "gay faggot"

understand this. There are people offering help. and people insulting me. as evidnced by user calling me a "salty little cunt" it is almost impossible to tell the two types a part. the only guys who i know i can be nice to are the ones not involved in this fiasco. they know who they are, and i know who they are,but it all gets fucked up when somebody else comments they want to use my edgy soul to shave their balls. then i get really confused because for a long time just me and the one guy were talking then someone else jumped in. its super hard to maintain the defence levels needed to juggle so many conversations when i cant tell who is who.