I don't think I'm sleeping tonight

I don't think I'm sleeping tonight

ok i'll keep you company.

Who needs sleep anyway.
ᴵ ᵈᵒ

Here's a tiger getting some booty for your troubles.

demon puppy

bump

oh

that's always a possibility.

so... sup?

the ceiling

I need more riding.

I've never discovered when to stop
The giant made of stone came down off the mountain top.

badg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Riding is fun.

Hello.

niber

oh my god, what's wrong with his legs?

dat alty tho

Yes like that

rekt son

that what?

Hi.

I wouldnt know

How r u baja

Yeah the tiger's right leg on the bottom is all sorts of fucked.

That gayfox is named Alty.

I don't think I have ever been as rekt as in this moment.

How are the things?

Kinda tired, but I've got coffee so yay. What about you?

My eyes, they burn.

Oh, I see.

you probably have and just never knew it

how you this morning?

They are as they've always been. And you?

Kinda groggy, not sure why. I don't think yesterday was that exhausting. Also I had so many dreams last night. It was nice.

Stagnant.

Stagnant?

Everything is stagnant.

So I was talking to a qt the other day and found out we had a lot in common. I asked if he was looking to meet up sometime, but he told me he was only in the state for a month and right when I messaged him he was leaving the morning after.

Maybe it is.

Aww... Well, you could always keep in touch with each other, see if you get another opportunity to meet up.

And yet we're hurtling through the universe, thousands of miles in seconds, expanding.

I have no desire for a blueballs long distance relationship.

That doesn't matter. If the universe is expanding or if we're all just phantasms. Life and death, reality and illusion, it's all the same.

groggy is pretty much me daily. what did you do yesterday? it's probably just because your body is still tired.
that sounds nice.

bretty gud

I'm not suggesting that. Just that you'd keep in touch, be friends. Then if he ever comes near where you live again, you could meet up. It should at least provide some diversity.

It's insignificant to us because we can't quite understand it. It's immaterial, irrelevant, for now.

I... uhm... did some exercising with someone.

ahh i see
that could do it

It's irrelevant simply because it has no meaning. It'll never have any meaning.

I fapped for the first time on a MDMA come up, it was fucking amazing

Gotta try it with someone next time

It wasn't even as intense as the last time, though still I guess it could wreck me up pretty bad at half intensity.

I dont keep in touch with people. I dont have time for people who I dont see.

well, it might be because your body isn't used to it.

I'd prefer going as far as possible before resigning to inevitability.

Ah, right. Well, that's sensible, I guess. No point in wasting time on something if it's not like to yield anything.

Could be. Admittedly it has been quite a while since I've actively done anything before a few weeks back. Though the positions were a bit... challenging.

You can't resist the inevitable.

Precisely

I have no intention to, I'm simply curious and have a desire to accumulate as much knowledge as I can in the time given to me. Futile, I know, but at least it provides me with something to do.

Just thought that in case you don't have anything better to do, it can't harm to keep in touch.

yeah, I'd say it's just your body getting used to it.

The only thing you can know is that you can know nothing.

I dont like doing that. I always have to initiate. I am tired of it.

Taker pov?

Yeah, I suppose I should stretch regularly to keep my muscles from going sore.

I have yet to reach certainty on that, though it does stand to reason. Until such a time as I am convinced of it, I will do what I can.

Well, then don't do it. I'm just suggesting.

especially if you're always sitting around.
i like to do my stretches a few times a day since i'm always on a computer, be it for school or personal things

Uh huh

It stands to reason that you can only do what you can.

Yeah, I like stretching at times, but it distracts me from whatever I might be doing too much for me to want to do it.

coffee is nice

depending on whenever you're done doing something you're doing or can have a 30 second break you should stretch a few times a day

I was thinking about making some in a bit.

just got laid , what do now op.

Kinda beside the point, but agreed.

I know, it's just such a chore. I'm flexible enough to get my knees behind my ears, also flexible enough to get my feet on the back of my head so it's just a matter of not feeling like a wreck after such activities.

4 out of 5 users recommend kys

Well, you can't do that which you are incapable of.

The way you're presenting it implies I have delusions of being capable of that which I am not. I wanted to point out that is not the case. I'm swinging around blindly, only guessing at what it could be I have learned.

Yes, you definitely should. Coffee is not only delicious, but also good for you.

that's real flexible. yeah, if you don't feel like a wreck it's easier to do.

You won't have learned anything.

True, but I'm getting my stretching as I'm doing things too so... yeah.

Everyone learns, constantly. Obviousy this holds no meaning, but it's something to pass the time.

Its terrible in the summer on humid days.
I am glad it is fall. I prefer colder months. The coffee on a chilled morning has an enigmatic nostalgia to it.

for sure, but whenever you're not doing those things you should be stretching a few times a day

Nobody learns anything, learning implies an objective knowledge. There is no knowledge at all except the knowledge that knowledge is impossible.

I agree on that wholeheartedly, though generally I prefer late spring or summertime to the cold and dark.

Maybe. I just don't really feel like it most times.

Must you be so insistently literal? Learning is a subjective experience. Whether or not the object of learning is true or false is irrelevant. Situations arise that cause a change in our way of looking at and dealing with things, this is learning.

Today I learned your way of thinking is retarded

Does that work

it happens, just offering my insight~

can a furry answer this?? do you guys like fucking animals im confused lol

I dont enjoy sunlight, it makes me nervous.
Summertime especially with all the people out. Most crime and shootings by me happen in the summer/spring.

Yes, I must be insistently literal. Is that a problem?

My way of thinking that dates back to the Ancient Greek philosophers? There is no reality except that which is perceived. Actual reality is unknowable and all knowledge is merely filtered through perception.

They're more like exotic humans to me.
There are some who would/do fuck animals though.

Don't drown me in words that have nothing to do with the fact that it's a philosophy

Do you think our senses perceive a simplified expression of reality?

My farts smell of death and decay

So what if it is? Philosophy is how we figured out the universe, it's how we developed science and mathematics.

You might have a parasite.

I think our senses filter and organize raw experience into a version that our minds can comprehend.

A very dead civilization

It's no more dead than we are. History is a living breathing thing and we are all a part of it all the time.

The way you put things I already know and can be figured out by anybody over the age of 15 isn't helping me re-think my opinion of you

Tell me about the things you cannot comprehend.

Bought my mom a 500 dollar gold watch for her birthday, hopefully it will be of some comfort to that i am a complete failure

all these fags who like snakes and furrys in this thread, yall muffukas crazy and gay af

*Yawn*

yes

You are worthless to me so I don't care about your opinion of me.

I can only show you.

learning has occured

yeah we gay

I've been called worse

Yeah, and I know it's sounds advice, I'm just lazy.

Most furries are not zoophiles as I understand it.

Hmm... It's kinda reversed over here, but that may be the darkness that's making everyone lose it.

Not necessarily. It'd just be simpler if you didn't cling to the words I use but instead focused on the meaning behind them. We aren't posing as logicians.

That's pretty much a given.

It's your mom's birthday today? I'm sure she'll love it.

*nuzzle*

Show me.
Unless its your dick, please dont show me.

Morning.
How goes?
I am lazy as well, so I understand.

divine

I haven't learned anything.

Things aren't simple.

It is also a given that language is the only way we can perceive reality.

It's in a couple of days but the watch won't be here until 5-15 days after so it will have to be a late birthday present

What should I think of this thread?

Just woke up a bit ago.
Something is in my wall here in the basement and it isn't the wolf spiders.

Sup?

Then read this:

HORY SHET
cheesespin.net

I live and work near lots of blacks and mexicans.
They do not like winter and it makes me happy. There are fewer murders/robberies during winter since they dont leave their houses/welfare lines.

It's the Tommyknockers.

I'm pretty sure it's just mice or a coon.

Nope, it's Tommyknockers.

Should I give up?

All the more reason not to overcomplicate them.

Language is our primary way of communicating with each other and sharing thoughts. It's not the only way to do that, and it's certainly not the only way we can perceive reality, though what reality is is unknowable to us. We can only guess at it from what our senses tell us, and I don't think our senses are not to be trusted, we just have to get used to the idea that reality as we see it is an interpretation.

Still pretty nice. It's my mom's birthday today and I can't get a gift for her because I have no money. It's cool though, since we lead a pretty ascetic existence anyway.

Terrible things.

Not much, just wasting time. Went to see this guy again on Friday, came back yesterday and I'm still pretty banged up.

Ah, right. That makes sense.

What is this supposed to be?

You mean like sex?

what is it?

I have no idea to be honest.

Desperate joy.

I don't think they're being overly complicated.

It is, we define everything, if we cannot define it it cannot exist. There is no outside the text, there is no world which we can step into above the world of language.

not even a description?

It's Tommyknockers. I told you that already.

Thanks for reminding me.

They say experiencing diversity will improve your life and become open and accepting. All I did for me is make me extremely racist.

I am making coffee.

Well it's in the wall.

The walls chatter.

Pretentious as fuck.

Pollock wasn't trying to impress anybody. He was trying to be honest with who he was. "Every painter paints what he is."

They are knocking to alert you to their whereabouts.

Yup. That reminds me... "so this was all a ruse to have sex"

Overly complicated is anything with an unnecessarily large amount of factors that could be eliminated. This seems to me like one of those times.

On a social level maybe. On a personal level we can bypass language.

no prob

Yeah, that tends to happen if you experience bad things. Like begets alike and all that. Hate will earn nothing but hate. Contempt will propagate nothing but more of the same.

People don't use the word chatter enough.

I was going to get laid this weekend, but the guy got caught up in work and can't make it 'till next weekend.

We can never bypass language. There is nothing that can be eliminated. Everything is necessary.

Enough for what?

Enough use of the word.

the only way to find out is to break the wall or get it to come out

Yes, but enough for what?

I prefer it stays in there away from me.

My satisfaction.

What about your satisfaction?

*uses the word chatter in a sentence*

Terrible. Maybe you should post "Lust Penis" just out of frustration.

I suppose that depends on what definition of language we're using.

I don't know where to go with this.

I don't have my old folders.
I have like 3 avatar folders and that's it for this place.

The system of communication used by a particular group of people.

Do you have to go anywhere?

No. I have the day off.

Then why would you ask the question?

I don't think I asked a question so far.

What about sculptors? Does that mean you're a dick?

The question was implied.

It's the same for sculptors. I don't sculpt or paint dicks. You seem to be obsessed with the idea that my work is about dicks though. Do you have something you want to tell me, Nibi?

I am fine nurturing that growth. It is my general experience and familiarity.

Thank god, I suppose.

I meant more like what all does language encompass, but I'm assuming it's just words.

Pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
Nor was I making any form of inquiry.

Well then, that's... good?

I like dicks

Yes probably.
Its a way to squeeze blood from a turnip and feel good about it.

It's definitions as well as a system of signs and symbols, be they auditory (spoken) or visual (gestures, images, etc.).

Why wouldn't it work that way?

We know that already. But you're obsessed with ME specifically when it comes to dicks. You're constantly talking to me about them, about mine, about how you interpret my work as phallic.

why is a hammer called a hammer?
I get why a screwdriver is called a screwdriver, because it "drives" a screw into a board or fastened a screw.
But a hammer doesn't "ham" a nail. And hamming is just telecommunication error codes
the fuck

Because I hate your sculptures and im trying to find something about them that I like.

They are so terrible they make me so mad.

Back in the day you "Porked" someone if you were boning. So that evolved to "Hamming" someone if you were boning. Now we got the Hammer.

Hammer is a verb that means to hit or beat something. So a hammer is the object used to hammer.

Sure.

Were you expecting something else?

I don't expect anything.

Yes you did.

You don't know me well enough to make that assumption.