Ask the wise asshole anything

Ask the wise asshole anything

Am I going to fuck her again? Damn. She loved anal.

>he knows his shit

that all depends on many factors, tbh this may sound weird and please take what i am about to say with an open mind, i know i hate to answer a question with another question, but how many nigger do you own, also how man nigger does she own as well if you have that info on hand

and yes I do know my shit tyvm

She dislikes niggers. I have 2 on my basement for entertainment purposes.

will this post be dubs?

Forgot to link.

m/f ?

>mfw
Op is an actual asshole

should i workout with P/P/L/P/P or P/L/P?

that is the correct answer my son, The Lord of Cock runneth amunst thee I decree that will not fuck her again but you will fuck a total whore named either Bree or Kim in the not so distance future, she won't let you put your cock in her ass but she will let you put your tongue in as far as it can, her clammy wrinkly o ring

again i hate to answer question with a question but in order for me to properly answer i ideally know how much nigger you own house / filed/ tree/ ratio if possible

the fuck?

Is that your ashole?

Can i stick my dick inside you?

prime no doubt i have spoken

all depends on how many nigger you own sir

i have 2 house niggers, 5 field niggers, and 1 tree nigger. i also own a few dead niggers if that helps

yes it does, now as far as the dead niggers make sure they get buried near the hangin "motivational" tree nigger so that the roots grow strong with yu nigger tree,

preciate you fam

stay based and blessed
wise asshole has spoken

the wise asshole has spoken!

all hail the wise asshole.

If it's brown, must one flush it down?

now my tree nigger don't hang in that tree. no sir. he stay up there. climbed up one day when a koondog was chasin' him, mmhmm. stays up there tries to steal all our white women. and i tell ya, his dick so goddamn big i can't bring myself to shoot him.

Will I get away with the murders?

ALLAHU AKBAR

do I get back with my ex