Dubs decides what i say

dubs decides what i say

bump

Wtf is a sandnigger?

Is she as good at head as her dad?

bump

so be real with me, why aren't haven't i received a picture of them tits today?

Why haven't we fucked yet?

bump

roll

So, why haven't we fucked yet?

Blammo

classy

The 'so' makes it smoother

I doubt OP will deliver

i delivered

What the fuck type of conversations are you having with that person?
You know it's not normal to talk about suicide

Idk, just talk about memes and shit

>send her this picture
>say these words

"You know what? Im glad we arent bf and gf really.Just means more time for me and Hilloli... Thats right I bet you dont even know but i have this thing called a "tulpa" and boy does she does get me going. See this pic? Its her. Hilloli Clitton.... You probably know her as the young miss Clinton but you see I have ascended past the bounds of physical reality..... Heh.... Stay cucked faggot. She and I will be using my room as a cum dump for when we make our astral plane love..."

>send her the picture I post below next

"Thats right. I posted all these. Tons more too. Heh....... Now thats love, aint it faggot?
Heh.... Tsk tsk.... I'll be on my merry way now."

what

roll for this

'asexual', is that code for you find me disgusting?

reroll

roll for this

This.

FUCK YOU TUMBLR NIGGER IMA PUND YO CREAM CUNT

I will also roll

win

YES

THIS

WINNER

winrar deliver op

im still sending the hillary thing

faggot

This thread isn't as fun as I thought it was going to be, there's something super generic about it

submit things and make it more interesting

Cred Forums pass user since

But I love you?

roll

Reroll

pls shoe da pussy boss :>

I'm not going to lie, the only reason I tried to pursue a friendship with you was the hope that some day it might of blossomed into something more.
With the revelations that you are asexual, I see now that my want's aren't possible . I see no need to continue this relationship as my needs are never going to be met. Good Day

reroll

rereroll

rolling

WINRAR

winnnnnn niggers

Easy peasy.

Fuck niggers

roll

>submit things and make it more interesting

Man, dis is dank

roll

reroll

roll

reroll

well fuck

OOO sheeet lmao

Spaghettie'd

she still wants me

im fuckin fuming

roll

shit do i have to post this now?

I said Good Day ma'am !

Yes

it was already done you fucking retard

Still feels generic and fake

im sorry :( its real, believe me

Before, we get into a serious relationship I need to be honest with you. I have an addiction to children. Not the aspects of having my own. I think you can add 1+1. I have many tales I want to tell you about my problem and finally get it off my chest.

If it's real, and that was a chick, she's going to be texting you in a week or so, wanting that cock

Good little nigger

win

kek

Well not now, if you post that shit

Can't you feel my struggle, my love for you? Since the day we met, there's something I felt that day. I know in your behalf it is ridiculous but I've always wanted to be closer to you, with you

too late, i sent and am awaiting a reply. autism beyond compare

actually we met on tinder :/

Rollin to this

I don't need you, I can cum inside myself whenever I want anyway!

What the fuck was an asexual person doing on tinder?

Roll

I have a secret to tell you

shes not actually asexual

> autism beyond compare
Not really, it was a risk I was willing to take, especially with the wins I've been getting
Most of what you said was me

reroll

I feel retarded

...win

Damn, this is my personal get thread

God dammit

and you know i sent it boi

Roll

This paragraph sounded stupid but whatever

reroll

Reroll

Don't matter, its going to get you laid eventually

tru

Rollin

Hillary did nothing wrong.

Looks like someone's a little retarded

Get that damn dubs

my dick just die, let me bury it in your ass.

Roll

roll

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

reroll

kekrollercoaster

WINRAR

Rolll

Reroll

Reroll

roll

Have you ever fucked a horse? I do sometimes but they get really mad and try to kick me.

If you have to tell someone your life matters... It doesn't. Black lives matter

Rick ROLL

rerolling

Thats quite clearly a man the OP is talking to. Am I the only one that sees the fat male profile pic?

According to studies, women that have anal sex are 68% less likely to develop rectal cancer.

Wanna see how this ends, but wanna fap and go to sleep as well, shit

Do you fuck your cat? I do sometimes but she isn't willing and tries to kick me.

i don't believe you're actually asexual, that's not a real thing

wins doe

>6969
that should be considered dubs

Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it

Double 69, how gay

Do you ever try to fuck your dog? I can't seem to without her trying to bite me. :(

reroll

rr

I just came with your profile pic, wanna see?

get

dubs = two numbers in a row....not two sets of numbers in a row. read a fucking book, nigger.

Have you ever try put a hamster into your asshole? I tried to but my hamster bit the inside of my anus :(

Reroll

roll

i want this

>6969

Goddamn consider this OP

At least let me do blow off your tits

Sit on my face, and I'll eat my way to your heart

The profile pic looks like a dude

WINRAR

trips of truth

Have you ever tried to fuck a rat? I tried to but my mom said I couldn't incase I got a disease, I had to use the neighbours dog :(

sent

>where does this place pegging

not sent

At least let me do blow off your tits

winnn

duuuuuuuubs

Have you ever tried to put a chair leg into your anus? I did but my mom caught me when it was about three inches in XD D;

If I were a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?

well shit

fuck, these are the dubs I get?

>read a fucking book, nigger.
Coming from someone who obviously doesn't know what 'should' means

wins does

Come on, it's 2016, no one would respond like that.

Have you ever put a cucumber into your anus and eat it? I put it in my anus then served it in dinner for my family to eat.

DELIVER OP

since you're an asex, does that mean you get a free pegpass?

OP where you at nigger?

>dammit

Have you ever take a picture of your anus by stuffing your phone inside? I did but then my mom banned me from using her phone forever.

sryy she took her time

change person

ffs

Have you ever put some hotdogs in your asshole and then serve it to your family for dinner?

That actually works

This is a very boring thread

I agree. This shit is golden and needs to continue

givedubs 4chin fuckyou

Have you ever put some spinach in your asshole and then serve it to your family for dinner?

>I agree. This shit is golden and needs to continue
fuck

Have you ever put some lasagna in your asshole and then serve it to your family for dinner?

Sadly, yes

Is that a yes or a no? Have you ever put some cabbage in your asshole and give it to grandma?

niiiice

I kek'd

win

GET THREAD GET THREAD GET THREAD

But.. I love you

is thread abandon i want to continue my asshole and family inspired masterpiece reply op

deliver for delivering trips.

if u leave ill rape my cat

Do you ever stuff a ketchup bottle into your ass and put it back for your family to use

So girl how long you gonna put up with my shit

roll

are you going to send me that dick pic?

Rerolling

Would you rather fuck a cat or let the cat fuck you? this is really important, i need some standard from the people i talk too?

so, rimming is a no go, how bout yer mac 'n' cheese?

are you a 13 year old from Rochdale and am I a muslim? Because I'm going to be raping you for the next 10 years

roll

rolling

Roll

rollor

no.....dont go.....

Would you rather fuck a dog or let a dog fuck you? this is really important, i need some standard from the people i talk too?

i swear to god this is a gets thread

$$$

7-ZIP

winter

>send dick pic

Wow. Just you wait. My son is a professional internet fighter and oh shit he's arrived just right now. Hope you're ready, cocksucker. Take it away Jimmy.

Hey big fat faggot ill bite your face cunt talking shit about me family?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1111 hahahhahahahahahhhahahahahaahahhahahaahahhha PENGUIN WAFFLES lel sorry im random nah but really somebody tld me that you eat clown dicks is that true faggot hahahahhahahahahahahahha also i fucked urb itch dont talk shit about my dad fat nigger just because my mom is fucking Pineapple doesnt mean my dads not the same man also my dogs name is Pineapple btw incase u didnt catch dat HOLDS UP SPORK I slammed my fucking 10inch dick into ur moms pussy and vagina at the same time do you even know whoi am faggot WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ XDDDDDDDDDDDD oooops sory i have tourettes and im random also fuck off of course ul ook fat because you eat too much kfc thats what dad was saying your a fat rude bitch fuck urself

re rool for 7zip

what the fuckkkk

>7-ZIP
rolling

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD

watch, homie is gonna fuck this asex by the end of the night and it'll be all us

Oh shit winrar

want

Holy shit op do it trips have spoken

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, who were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

are you happy knowing that you wasted time in your pointless life to write this dialogue, just to realize that it doesnt fucking matter? welcome to nihilism 101.

Fucking niggers

damn.

Are you retarded? You were supposed to send a dick pic you fuckin twat

Fuck you lady boy

So how long you gonna put up with my shit

Op comfimed for being retarded

Roll

>I'm thankful but confused

look out your window lol im wet, let me in

>I was rolling for fucking niggers
Fucking Nigger

Rolling furiously

lol welcum to 4chins newfag

rolling

"Am I cute?"

Rolling this shit

rolling

You know what? Fuck you, fuck your friends, fuck this relationship. You can fuck off to yourself.

" Agreed whit KevinDonnellyAK47

I agree whit kevin,

I was asking my self "would be so great, to be able to run apps on my session, that can access some resources (read: files) but only them, i mean launched by me, whit my sess-id... but that i were able to grant/deny resources to sess-id:app|pid|whatever...

But i guess, gpc is not the answer to that... i suppose, developing antivirus and being an *** as kevin mentioned above.. is a big bissness...

'Encriptation solutions' (as if it were 1945 all over again!!!) are not the answer... is stupid to relay in data protection using fs encriptation, as mentioned above, unless you are going to get a HD from a junkjard or stole the machine phisicly... then... YOU HAVE ALL UNENCRIPTED DATA... i guess you got the point...

If you want a tip: learn to configure your firewall, dont use your system while drunk/asleep/etc. dont watch xx and dont seek for 'free' solutions... as all they are ***... the only stuff free in this world is the air... and some thimes even it smells..
But.. well... At least am not the only one who thinks moving to 'free open source' (Read: unmanagged, made by community, hustleland, and so on) is stupid.... If you want drink watter, you dont seek it in a public toilet.... i know there is free... and maybe clean.. but...

Open source, is as mentioned by kevin, for learning... most of the time, bad codding practices, bad logic, bad performance, and in the worst scenarios to get some krapware...

Real coders seek for the functions if lassy, or make them by their own... but open source.. many times, is like having 100 monkeys and just wait them for being able into reaching the outer space...

Thats my oppinion...

In "open source" codes... i can mention: apache... and some others, but... they are not 'community mannaged projects'they are proffecion

But i guess am looking at the future... maybe like some time i ear: "the wars in the future will have rocks and sticks as p

then why did you reply to me you fucking lady boy

Haha roll
Even if no one gets dubs on this please say it

roll

ROLLROLLROLL

Send her link to the thread

rolling

Get

Have you ever sucked a black cock? I've always wanted too, but I hate niggers. #FirstWorldProblems

OH SHIT NERGO

henry rollins 4 706258582

Kill yourself

The apple tree (Malus pumila, commonly and erroneously called Malus domestica) is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple. It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree, and is the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe, and were brought to North America by European colonists. Apples have religious and mythological significance in many cultures, including Norse, Greek and European Christian traditions.

Apple trees are large if grown from seed. Generally apple varieties are propagated by grafting onto rootstocks, which control the size of the resulting tree. There are more than 7,500 known cultivars of apples, resulting in a range of desired characteristics. Different cultivars are bred for various tastes and uses, including cooking, eating raw and cider production. Trees and fruit are prone to a number of fungal, bacterial and pest problems, which can be controlled by a number of organic and non-organic means. In 2010, the fruit's genome was sequenced as part of research on disease control and selective breeding in apple production.

Worldwide production of apples in 2013 was 80.8 million tonnes, with China accounting for 49% of the total.[3]

Fucking winrar

roll

OH SHIT

Op don't fuck up this time send link

if dubs send this somehow saying
"im going 2 do this 2 you soon one day, okay, friend?"

Greetings, I understand you think, I Pepe the frog am a sign of hatred but believe me that is far from the reason of my existence. I am only a meme, I am aware that others tend to use me as a humorous way of appealing to the meme community. I wish for you to not see me as a sign of hatred but as a symbol of national progression and a gateway to people who would otherwise be unreachable. The adolescents and preteens that use memes are typically in their most vulnerable state and often isolate themselves. However what do they do? They go onto medias such as reddit, Cred Forums, and sadly ifunny to escape their lack of attention and neglect from those around them. Memes, that is what these people search for, however the older young adults that should have moved passed this phase ruin memes by making memes with political affiliations or worse. Target them and not me, just because a small percentage of parodies make me look like some bigot or racist doesn't mean I am. With that in mind i kindly request you remove me from your category of "Hate on the Internet." Do some actual research and look at what real memers do and target those that ruin the entertainment aspect of these god-sent creations.

>higher get than dubs
>7-zip more functional than winrar
>fail at life

We're well fucked

reroll once

winrar

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

op is being a pussy

Jews, greedy, money eating merchants. Jews aren't just greedy but they are also terrorists, on September 10th 2001, 1 day before the incident, Master Rabbi Mort rallied every jew into his temple of pennies and they planned the incident. The next day two planes were hijacked by men in Kippahs holding rolls of pennies. They then proceeded to take control of the planes, they originally planned to steal the planes and take them back to Isreal but the jews penny rolls unrolled causing pennies to fly all over the cockpits, the jew's naturual insinct kicked in and they began grabbing pennies, as they grabbed pennies the planes went out of control sending one into the east and another into the west tower. Now you know the truth behind 9/11, all jews are guilty of 9/11 and have to live with it. #Al-qaeda innocence

I don't know why you involved me

fuck u

he's just fucking retarded

Come on OP don't be a faggot

op has abounded thread lmao

Is it wrong for me to get semi hard from this?

FUCKING TRIPS

BOO YOU FUCKING SUCK RUSHERS RULE QUIT THE FUCKING GAME IS YOU WANT TO BE A VETARAN WE HATE YOU I WILL NOT JOIN EVERYONE WILL NOT JOIN QUIT YOUTUBE MINECRAFT AND THE SERVER AND EVERYTHING GET OUT OR YOU WILL HAVE TWO WARS #1 IN THE SERVER #2 FIGHTING IN YOUTUBE WE WILL STOP FIGHTING WHEN YOU STOP GET OUT OF YOUTUBE NOW AND DONT FORCE PEOPLE TO JOIN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL JOIN THE RUSHERS OR DIE LEAVE NO MORE OG'S STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYY LMAO

duckroll

You beautiful fucking bastard

Send the 'fuck u'

She's probably reading the thread now where were when op fucked up

Post her reaction OP.

Winrar!

op is currently explaining to the "guest" how hes just pranking him on Cred Forums.

done

This shit better get archived. Except I don't know where to find those

>DELET pls
Kek

*her

I though you're one of the OP that will literally copy paste the 'send her link to the thread'

you're a pretty big guy..

send it faggot, you wont.

Seriously? We wasted a dub

For you

im posting my own gets here

winrarrrr

Tell her if she sends nudes you'all delete it. The hacker known as Cred Forums demands to see those titties, refusal means your personal information will get leaked.

you TRIGGERED?!?!?!?!

Roll

Love me yet, user?

roll

rolling

Seriously though where can a faggot find 4chin archives

How much do I have to pay you to suck me off?

am i?

Rolling

>get
what i did at your expense was worth it for the joy it brought to sad losers on the internet

GIRL IN THREAD? TITS OR GTFO

Reroll

roll

This

Roll

That chick isn't very pretty

I masturebate to gore.

Reroll

If I pull that off will you die?

dang, posted at 404 too, so close

Say this

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - ;) that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance - stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

Roll for this

ROLL

you fuck
get

Ruler

rrrroolllll

so what do you think about the weiner size of black dudes these days? Shits pretty crazy, huh?

no

ROLL

roll

Rolling for this. Get nudes OP

roll

>get
>got
>trips

i know this is a bit off topic, but dont you think that Streetlight Manifesto is amazing? Thomas Kalnoky is literally THE musical genius of our generation

Get

its over boys

rolling

Send nudes?

Ask her for nudes. If she gives nudes you'll delete it.

yes i delet!

you fuck

rollerino, with the gif if you can

WINRAAAAAAAAR WHAT A WAY TO END IT

this

Get em on bored I'll call it in

its over

select all images with a body of water

duckrolling

Tell her to shut her mouth or you'll stick your dick in it

rickrolling

Introduce him to Cred Forums

hooray

Good luck on damage control

Reroll

I lied it doesn't 404 I'll delete it only if you send nudes ;)))))))

srs tho, happiest moment of my adult life
now I can justify staying up so late

its okay, i told her the thread 404s itself and it cant be found again and she all cool

so was it a guy or a girl? can't tell from thumbnail

Reroll this

DOUBLE META GET go me

its a girl

She's reading what we're saying.

Letter to you mi'lady

i want to be your little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

re rool

select all images with a store front

Honestly, if she's saying she's asexual.....
She's unstable, your best bet would be to just leave her the fuck alone

>now you need to send her a screenshot of the thread

windsor

do i have to send her this image now
shes being ironic

We didn't tell you to say that faggot

dude, look at your get streak, yes

Except for the great archive hunt

Yes retard

re rool

i want to be your little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy.

she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel your blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body.

i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo her blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her your face.

it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.