Loli

loli

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/164/
youtu.be/duWTfl4MJ1c
youtube.com/watch?v=SQTcRxPsoMo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmfBlD2Yds
soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/04/19/33/0419335477dd43ef041bbe004f64c16e.jpg
hookupsofficial.myshopify.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/164/

I'm looking for a picture of a blonde girl getting cum on her lower back and looking supprised/horryfied.

thread dead

bump
Was the file size limit lowered? I can't post something that was fine before.

Damn, the limit actually was lowered. I can't post a bunch of higher quality pictures.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

That sucks :

Why? What's the limit now? It used to be 4MB.

2 MB. Fucking sucks.

its 2 mb now

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

I guess Hiroshima Nagasaki decided the bump from 2MB to 4MB was costing too much. Goddammit.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.
finally. i waited for a way to ignore/filter you fags

Would u skate this board? Would you skate it if she was 15 years younger?

No.

Yes.

dont have to show it kek

Free shots

I prefer these sort of free shots

I guess she's making america wet again.

Why don't I have the Cred Forums pass message?

Never know jack shit about 2hu but I fucking love clownpiece

type since4pass in options

test

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

>Cred Forums Pass user
cocksucker

When you post as much as I do, you get real tired of selecting store fronts.

thanks lolibro.

How do you like ur new board?

peace peace

I have this

Post loli pics that never failed to make you go diamonds

Is this a boy or girl?

>selecting store fronts
legacy captcha, you enter a number and are done

Hi, it's look very nice, but would you like put your dirty shoes on this beautyful board? This is no good idea, or you'd like a bare feet fetish to do that's. . . ;-)

How do I get this model for sfm

Thats a boi

boy

Post kik to trade even better loli

best way to get yourself killed after an extinction level event:

assfuck without prep

Has anyone really tried going commando while outside? Tried it once and I was nervous as hell that someone might notice.

Jesus christ those T H I C C elin thighs

he Cred Forums
I'm a skater who was addicted to meth and then moved to the big H now all I do all day is soke weed and drink alcohol to get through the day and I'm trying to start skating again. Even though I'm a skater I love hentei and Loli shit and watch a shit ton of anime, I am very anti social and the reason why I skate is so I don't kill myself. I love 4 chan because it a place where fucked up people can gather and enjoy themselfs. What are your thoughts on newfags like me coming into your domaine and trying to take refuge?

Shit I meant to post this on the main Cred Forums thing, sorry I'm really drunk

That board's actually real? How much did you spend on that?

I personally would grind this shit so hard

I bought it at my local skate shop for 30$ it's a super low key ass company called hookups, it's my favorite skate company

i wish i could drive a car like that, legally

Damn, it looks pretty well done.

Btw, I'm a cyclist and I enjoy animu and hentai shit as well. I suggest checking out /n/ for your skating and other transportation needs.

Welcome aboard lolibro.

My dream car

Oh japan
Never change.

:)

>tfw you can't post high quality shit over 2mb anymore

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Thanks man idk if anybody here likes rap but I also listen to this guy Xavier would who is hood nigger as fuck but he's goes hard and he loves all this kind of shit, I know Most of u guys probably don't like rap but anime and shit like this is out in the streets more than people know

Not a huge fan of rap but I may have listened to some.

I'm pretty sure you've heard this before: youtu.be/duWTfl4MJ1c

I blast this in my car once in a while.

Oh look, this thread hit the cringe line and broke through the threshold. I love it when a loli thread is fucking ruined by weeaboo shit and toddlercon.

>dolls

NOPE.webm

post loli with massive tits

And this hood ass rapper I listen to named Robb banks has like a collection of waifu's. I fucking hate actual rappers and listen to rock and roll but these otaku ass rappers are the only exception

Sport do you think you could talk like an intelligent human being and not a wigger?

Short stacked lolis?

Sorry I forgot this 4 chan lol

DATS IT MANE

I'm sad because I couldn't find the old email to reactivate my 2012/2013 Cred Forums pass, so now I have a new ID. Really lame.

I've been here for about ten years, but thanks for trying.

Jesus H Christ
What is that?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

I wish cripplechan /loli/ was more popular

Derp.

Never mind.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, user.

LOL WHAT A FAGGOT
He is a terrible rapper
I love that he has waifus, I can now understand how he has a rap career
Only rapper in the weeaboo market

gotchu fam ;^)

This is the only Internet forum that understands me. Fuck Reddit and I funny and shit like that make me want to fucking slit my throat

Better than being an underage reddit cancerfag.

see I fucked up. Sorry user. But welcome. You're here forever.

Thanks for sharing this
Also, test

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Fuck my new ID.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Yeah I guess. we weeaboo rap loving skaters don't get support from the skate/rap community nor the anime and anime fetish community so your opinion is understandable. I will continue to act like a normal newfag and continue to highly enjoy 4 chan. Lol probably shouldn't have shared this kind of stuff on a forum where people don't necessarily like any kind of stuff like this my bad

looks a bit like little figurines of me and your mother getting it on

I want my face between those thighs

Thanks user lets now all rejoice in the beauty that is loli

papa bless

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis.

don't get it twisted boy I am just rap community
I happened to see your post on the front page and thought I recognized his name
Sure enough I looked in my music library and he's the feature on the denzel curry joint who singlehandedly ruined the track

Good match I think

You don't understand how happy and surprised I am to find someone who knows of this kind of stuff on 4 chan user, u are the first person in the world to make me realize there is actually someone out there who is like me, congrats user you made my day

Perfecr depth with decent rifling. The nico nii is your best option

She's got a nice body, a little bigger than what I would generally fap to.

my whole point is I'm not like you
I don't like robb banks and I don't like lolis
only reason im in this thread is because I saw his name on the front page and only reason i recognized his name is because of how terrible he is

Not Loli but still nice

What is this Cred Forums pass thing?

Tbh I'm not a hug Robb banks fan but I give him respect for being open about anime and shit like that but personally I love hollow squad shit and music like that, he was just an example, Robb banks is too world star hip hop shit for me

you pay for being a fag. dont need to enter captcha

basically

Ah, I see

Although I have little to no respect for weeb culture, I do have to admit I respect him a little for being open about a thing like that in the world of hiphop
that is kind of cool, even if being a weeaboo isn't
respeck

Nice contrast

suuuurreee

Am I the only one left?

there was never anyone else

dunno

so tragic i teared up inside

It was (You) all along.

witness me

sauce?

any lesbian POV stuff loli fans?

Seems I wasnt alone afterall

YES THAT SOUNDS GREAT

Im not really a fan of POV so cant really help there

I know I'm a skater who has issues with his life and is currently sells drugs and working a minumum wage job so I can live and listens to rap and shit but that doesn't mean I can't love Loli and shit like this, this is a sanctuary where Low key ass people can come together and be one, I love all that is Cred Forums (except for stupid ass shit that people post that come from Reddit and shit, example: that stupid banana guy) I fucking hate posers who are "hollow squad this" and "team sesh that" get down to a real level and fucking grind punk ass. First time I expose my actual self on 4 chan and I attract stupid ass bitches like you, got back to your judgement cave you came from you fucking bitch ass. And yes I am a newfag

Just trying to enjoy some Hennessy and Cred Forums user. Respect and go to a new thread

youtube.com/watch?v=SQTcRxPsoMo

Wtf.....WTF......WHAT THE HOLY TACO SHITS FUCK MONKEY IS THIS ¥}פ£》¿¡¤¤+]×[

more like from the pov of a loli strapon fucking or having her pussy eaten by a loli.

Good size

wut

You like shit like this huh? Fuck off this thread

If someone has some stuff with huge insertions, please post it.

>loli

Alright
Are fairies fine?

>triggered

That's right don't respond, I bet this shit disgusts you you fake ass bitch, if you claim you like Xavier wulf or any of that shit than you are just some fake ass bitch, this is me and what I love so if you can't handle the idea of weeaboo as shit a hustle then get the fuck out of 4 chan cause this isn't a place for fuck ass bitches like you to speared your criticism and fakeness. Get real mother fucker

Yep, thanks m8

Could you perhaps shute the fuck up so that I can enjoy what little good content this shitey thread has? Thanks.

Ik this ain't anime but still good

If only my images were sorted

MODS MODS MODS

Sorry this newfag is really drunk and has anger issues, lets just forget this and continue this thread, forgiveness pls

Moar

sauce?

Sauce pls!!!

illya

Fate/Kaleid it's an anime with 4 seasons

Loli love

You are a lucky man if you really own that

Is it a scene of the anime?

is it weird that I'm a girl that likes loli?

No not at all, in fact that makes me like you more. I think I speak for everybody here, it would be a lot better if ur 12-

not really it's fairly common

do little girls know grown men want to fuck them?

is it weird that nobody believes cares?

I got some more

oh, that's good to know.
I'm afraid not :( couple years off that though.

you're gonna get banned
add me on kik if you wanna share nudes that'd be tbh

i can't skate on a fucking tree

don't care

what's your kik

kigoymjk

im not very old myself
honestly wasnt serious about nudes im up even just for a chat but nudes are nice too

give me a few.

can't till you add me

lol this dumb nigga's about to get v&

someone say they underage on Cred Forums wanting to share nudes and you BELIEVE it?

man you are so dumb, you are really fuckin dumb lol

ay lad
u miss every shot you dont take ya know

besides im hiding behind 7 proxies

thinking with the wrong head boy, best wise up while you can

If they did I don't think the feelings would be entirely mutual lolollolol but we can only dream, unless ur a felon

That's okay we still accept you :-)

HAHA yeah that's why it's still wrapped in plastic

here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmfBlD2Yds

Oppai loli is a sin.

oh god yea

Since ur a girl, do u like boy Loli? Or girl Loli? Or both?

Or maybe you're actually a man pretending to be a girl who likes Loli

"Boy loli" is called shota

both. but I prefer girl, although I'm straight.

both. but I prefer girl, although I'm straight

no it isnt post more

Thank god you were here, States the Obvious Man! The day is saved. Wait here, I'll fetch the key to the city. You've earned it.

Is this nigger bullshit your new way to spam loli threads cuz they hurt your feefees faggot?

>Boy loli

>AnimeGirlMakingASmugFace.jgp

Sorry I'm new to this, thanks for educating me

Oh wait, are you actually hitting people up on kik? I'm Eponymouswrex. Not gonna hit on you, but I am curious about your stance.

i'll prove i'm not a guy lmao

Why don't you actually read thread carefully and re-read that post then reply again

thread 404 in 3... 2...

I know, Cred Forums has no forgiveness

wheres the new thread

Kill yourself faggot

No thepic says it all

Here we go with all the tits or gtfo, if ur really a girl u shouldn't have revealed it on 4 chan. Girls have this mysterious power of 404-ing any post they enter

>6666
noice

Underage detected

either way im fucking it

Bump for saving lovely lolipix!

(checked)
You've got your priorities in line, user.

Well I'm smoking weed and drinking so idc, weed is love, love is Loli, therefor Loli is weed

henreader skateboard or gtfo

Right answer

Weed is for retarded hippies. Speed masterrace you pleb.

hey pedos check out my dank soundcloud soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

Fucking manchildren. Drink is where it's at.

Why should I?

Worst loli thread ever.

I've seen worse

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/04/19/33/0419335477dd43ef041bbe004f64c16e.jpg

If I were a loli, I would bait adult men and turn my body into a cum dumpster

hookupsofficial.myshopify.com/

I'm drinking Hennessy and mickeys

Wouldn't we all?
Though, let's be honest, you'd do that no matter what size you were.

it wouldn't be exciting if i weren't luring them into doing the supposedly unthinkable :) any woman gcan go out and lure a guy into bed, it isn't hard... but a little girl? that's much more exciting and dangerous

You're not wrong. The question is, are you seducing men with an ulterior motive, or do you simply want to be turned into the best little fucktoy you can be?

i enjoy seeing supposedly good men reveal their true colors when given the opportunity... that, in particular, you could say is my fetish :) but being a fucktoy would be fun too

So that's it, then? The satisfaction of seeing a good man that's willing to pull a little girl's hair and fuck her until he's satisfied?

yes. especially married men, who have children themselves, they would be my favorites. and lawmen.

Married with children, just dying to get out some of that pent up... "aggression" from dealing with their own children.
How awful such a man would have to be.

I admit, though, a gang of cops that relieve the tension from work by using a little slut... That's got some real appeal to it.

Sause of these vids ??

this is a photo.s trap

Kys

Nah, Poplar isn't a loli, she's just short.

This vid full would put all other vids to shame mmmm

Someone make new thread.

is that suzy from gg lol