Just turned 20

just turned 20

i try not to expect anything an i'm still let down every year

3 fucking birthday wishes on my facebook. three fucking people
parents bought me box of some chocolates. fucking chocolate for 20th birthday

am i the only one?
i don't want to feel this feel anymore...

Roll

gods a cocksucker

Nobody cares because you don't care.

You could have it so much fucking worse pussy ass bitch. My friends going to jail tomorrow his white boy asshole is gonna be ranmed something good until he gets out

Sorry, may I ask what kind of chocolates? Happy birthday.

Happy birthday user!

I love you!!

29 here. Last time I celebrated my birthday was at 23. Sit the fuck down.

faggot

This dude gets it. Why the fuck does it matter if send you birthday wishes? Youre fucking 20. Grow the fuck up.

Don't worry OP. One year and you can drink. Unless you already do, so just drink and forget about it.
I tell my family not to get me shit for Christmas/Birthday etc. because I buy what the fuck I want when I want. I don't even check FB, haven't in years. Once you realize it's just another day, and that you only have a few more until you're starting to get fucking old, you'll be glad it's not your birthday.

sorry you arent more spoiled?
my 20th birthday I got kicked evicted, my car was stolen and broken up with.
Plus I started the painful process of withdrawal and recovery from heroin addiction, which in itself is fucked.

so you are mentally 12 years old? birthdays mean nothing. I haven't have had any care for that in 8 years and i haven't thought of crying in the internet about it. Fucking loser.

appreciate what you get you fucking dipshit

they probably could give less a shit about you with that fucking attitude

last year i turned 22 and had a hot 14 year old in bed and got so high on weed that i couldnt even fuck her

this year i didnt even do one thing on my bday except get a free meal at dennys by myself

What do you want for your birthday?

ask nicely and you might get it

bro i did that for my 16th birthday!

Happy birthday

I always deactivate my Facebook account to avoid birthday wishes. Because the last time I didn't do this, I only got 2 birthday wishes which was really embarrassing. Aside from that, I get pretty great gifts from my family.

And happy birthday!

Happy Birthday man. But like your 20.... People stopped doing shit like that for me at 18. Don't expect much anymore man. But ya know. Throw a fucking party or something. Get drunk.... Underage drinking is the best.

The problem is you. You think people owe you something. They don't. People will only give you anything, if they think you are worth it.

All but three people on your facebook don't think you are worth the 10 seconds it takes to type happy birthday.

You are the problem. The world isn't shitty, you are.

Are you fat?

I assume you are from a first world country because you have access to fb, a computer and chocolates you ungrateful shit. Why don't you like go to syria and like join isis and get your ass all over the news and then all of a sudden everyone will care about you and you can be a hero/martyr when a drone missile kills you.

Where are you from mate? Happy bday! Things will turn better soon

you don't have to tell your age in facebook.

>> heroin
you dug that hole yourself user, no pity there
>> broken up with
maybe it had something to do with the heroin
>>evicted
pay the fucking rent

your car being stolen sucks though

Get a fucking job cunt.

> have parents
> have some friends
Life is so hard. Not enough people love me to my expectations.

Fucking millennials. Seriously. Seldom do I wish anyone would actually an hero but in your case I'd genuinely smirk if that turns up as some headline somewhere. I doubt it would of course, you're nothing special enough to make the newspapers even in death.

Here is some legit advice: get over yourself. Also happy birthday.

Story?

how are you doing man? i'm in recovery as well. will celebrate 2 years clean in january. going to school to become an addiction counselor as well.

Dude. Now that you are 20 life or your parents or anyone else don't owe you fuck all.

The real reason why you only got three likes and a shitty box of chocolates is because your are boring to other people.

Take up some hobbies, go to gym, get an interesting job, get on dating sites and try to make some friends that you care about, who will enrich your life all year round, rather than waiting like a little baby bitch beta boy for your three Facebook likes and shitty cheap chocolates next year.

nah, that had to do with the heroin too.

go live in the forest until the thought of a gift of chocolate makes your mouth water, and three people giving a shit enough to wish you happy birthday makes you weep with joy.

or grow a dick and fuck the girl next door till she cant stand.

or you can keep crying.

its up to you.

Happy Birthday OP! But you can't just do nothing every year and expect your social situation to improve. Also, you're 20 now, birthdays don't really matter unless you make them matter

Stop expecting people to love you when you're not making any effort

What is your facebook so I can wish you a happy b-day?

Fuck you! I wish my parents gave me chocolates for my birthday

How to live life and not suck at it.

by user.

well in that case, assuming you got evicted cause you spent your money on drugs, I'd say the biggest thing fucking up your life is Y O U

or heroin

>maybe it had something to do with the heroin
yeah no shit, rent however was in my car and i lived paycheck to paycheck because of addiction and I was already late.

I wish my parents were both still alive.

But yeah, boo hoo, only chocolates from mum and dad. Such sad. So tears.

I have had a couple relapses, maybe once a month? other than that I've tried staying clean other than smoking pot / suboxone.

At least you have nice dubs
And wait till youre be 37...

Birthdays mean less the older you get, grow the fuck up

My parents forgot my birthday when i was 19, il never forget the look on my moms face when i told her. Just turned 21 last week.

Can I fuck you nice and hard in your boipussy for your birthday?

why do you expect anything for an adult birthday? whens the last time you've actually gone out and bought a gift for anyone other then your parents for a birthday? and why do you care?

isnt me
/ are.

Happy Birthday! Hope it gets better!

You're not 10 anymore. What did you expect, a new PC to shitpost on Cred Forums for? Would you like a new Gameboy too?
Be thankful that there are people in your life that still thought of you and wished you a happy birthday.

get the fuck over yourself you entitled little faggot. its another day in the year. theres 364 more of them. grow a sack and quit crying like a bitch

you guys, it's not about facebook wishes.
it's just an indicator that literally nobody gives a fuck about me. i haven't had a birthday party since i was a little kid.

i just don't want to miss out on life, you know what i mean? i don't really have any group of friends to celebrate with.
i'm not fat or ugly, i don't know what i'm doing wrong in life... it seems i'm not playing the game right.

i want you not to post anymore pictures of hbox fag

might as well kill yourself if this is what makes you sad. because the real world outside of your parents house is a lot tougher. you wont last.

This

Op live and try to change your life. Want money? Do something 4 it. Want girls? Go to gym etc. Dont stay in one place, move your lazy ass and live. HB bro! Take Carre!