Post your IQ, Cred Forums. 133 here, feels good man

Post your IQ, Cred Forums. 133 here, feels good man.

Brainlet category:
>under 80 = gorilla tier
>80-90 = trolley pusher tier
>90-100 = tradesman tier
>100-110 = loud majority tier/bullshit degrees

Intellectual category:
>110-120 = cutoff point for the intelligent/ likely to have obtained a useful bachelor degree
>120-130'= master's degree
>130-140 = doctor
>140+ = genius

I'm not against it but I seriously doubt I will make it through and I absolutely will not do it by living here.

Also I don't want what I'm studying to be public information.

feels good man

how2calkulet iq

Anyone got a link for a legit IQ test

139 according to an "official" test

I don't feel smart at all though. IQ tests are shit

Oonga boonga unda 80 boonga oonga

iq is pretty much your potential.
just apply yourself instead of being a lazy shit.

I'm fine with being a lazy piece of shit, thanks.

121, but I still bought a Cred Forums pass.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

156. Used to be in Mensa, but they don't really do anything interesting.

Wisdom is the most valuable asset. High intelligence people are often wiser, but not always.

Reliable iq test link?

what do they even do there?

146 and I'm a total waster.

Group masturbation.

Solve puzzles and that kind of stuff.

>doctor
I know how to google too.

sounds boring
sounds about right

If you took an iq test online you failed; welcome to the bottom 50% at best.

If you think your online score means anything, welcome to the bottom 20%; at best.

Come at my mastering of commas, little bitches.

143 but im too lazy to utilize it

trips of truth

Those semi-colon are poorly used, faggot.

You haven't mastered shit.

298/300. Bored and love to read.

The mensa test doesn't measure what I'm best at, so I had to find a test that gauges my specific type of intelligence. It was recomended and reviewed by intelligent people obviously.

142. And I'm a tradesman , go figure?

This guy thought his online iq test meant something; welcome to the bottom 19%.

>130-140
>doctor

Lol
I hope you are talking about doctorates only because i'm cardiac surgeon and i'm still dumb as shit

181, have not done much with my intellect, but in all honesty it has only given me issues. Decided to nix college and live day to day.

>using semicolons where colons are appropriate
Stop trying so hard.

He obviously was. I guess you really are dumb as shit.

Ever operated under the influence of illicit or intoxicating substances?

>reliable
>IQ test
pick one.

My friends mum has an IQ of 152. She has a PhD in Philosophy, but now has to travel half the country for a shitty job (social worker) with very shit pay. Gj IQ

Elementray school comprehension of punctuation with middle school ego: you should kill yourself.

It's sort of paralyzing when you realize you're double the IQ of the average person, isnt it? I had no issues with motivation before I got tested and found that info out. Once I found out, I just could not figure out what to do with it. It's a burden, rather than a gift, I've found.

Daily reminder IQ tests are inaccurate, and not a gauge of how smart you are. I was rated at 137 before, then 93, once at 82 and another at 72. Also one of my brothers was scored at 96, he is a petroleum engineer.

Indeed. one of the most terrifying things is being a kid in a suburban ghetto and immediately getting branded the "Smart" kid when you take that test. Honestly I have no ambition to do something great. I have only ever done what is needed. One thing it does do... it makes you one hell of an actor trying to fit in...

>asks people to posts IQ's
>claims to be smart
>posts a list of comparisons that equate intelligence to level of education/occupation
> 140+ = Genius, as if genius could be measured or is even related to measurable intelligence.
>OP is a faggot as usual

Your argument is anecdotal. One example does not make for proof. I met a white African, so all Africans must be white.

I got 144 in one test, then 142 in another test of a different website. Curious fact is that on the first one I was a tiny bit high on weed,

People often forget the point of the test is to measure your ability to process information. Leave the normies alone man, its demeaning.

The idea is, you know which test gave you the correct score because it's always the one that also happened to give you the highest score. After receiving said score, you read more information about the specific test you took and why it is correct and the others are faulty. That's how I know my IQ is truly 133.

Me too, fuck being a doctor though.

You all arent shit

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

No idea, probably like forest gump level, 67 or some shit bro, I'm not fucking delusional about having a super high iq because of what an internet test said unlike most of the asshats in this thread

I'd like to think the OP is b8, but I'm pretty sure it's not. And that makes me sad.

Apparently everyone on Cred Forums is a fucking genius with triple digit IQs, yet nearly all of us are failures, that alone is a bit of a testament to IQ tests, there is not true IQ test either.

I mean, you could excel at certain things, and suck at others, but if a test gauges things you lack in it will appear as you are dumb when you are simply not skilled in certain areas.

All IQ tests are different though, how do you know which one is the correct one? Each most likely judges different areas, giving varied readings depending upon who they are testing at what they are good at.

Honestly the telltale sign of someone with a high IQ is some form of rather glaring awkwardness. It does not surprise me that an autistic place like 4chin would be swarming with higher than average IQs.

Harambe detected.

This guy gets it

oh fuck my sides

> Implying anyone serious actually considers IQ tests as still valid.

calm down, Satan

absolute truth

Test

stay being an asshole satan

nigger

STAND BACK BITCHES
REAL GENIUS COMING THROUGH
ONLY REAL WAY TO GAUGE INTELLIGENCE

What would be your iq if u let a simple bitch dictate your feelings....oh my God I'm such a bitch

three fiddy here.

bow to me lazy unintellectuals.

Standardized IQ tests, such as the ones the governments issue (and you should only be claiming IQ test scores based on standardized tests, not internet tests), are tests that measure your ability to process the information they give you. Any IQ test will have different questions, but logic and reasoning should always see you through the test regardless of what you have been taught. They do not judge different areas, only your ability to logically deal with the information presented.

>50

Ye yall are shemale lovig geniuses
Kill yourself op

Add me on kik im_dan_ I'm not intelligent though, but if you're a fag don't add me OK sweetie?

But even then there will be a substantial degree of variance in the tests, and information is processed in different ways depending on the information and situation. I mean it isn't a shot in the dark, but your IQ does not mean much besides your ability to process certain information in certain situations.

>Ye yall are shemale lovig geniuses

What are you, twelve or in Mensa?

shemale lovig

Your use of a colon is incorrect; it should be a semicolon as you are linking two independent clauses.

Loving* typo im on a phone

Mensa don't have the facilities to nurture my specific type of intelligence. If I were to join Mensa, it would be a huge waste of time, and their tests are faulty anyway.

my_iq = max(all numbers in this thread)+1

2special4mensa

Well, I've got news for you. If you think you process information depending upon the information and the situation, then you probably do not score entirely high on those tests. Logically, there is only one way to process the information when they present it. If you fail to do that, then you dont have the IQ required to do it. Thus your score is lower. I've taken a state IQ test and can tell you that it measures your ability to reason through the information they provide. And they ALWAYS provide enough information to solve the question.

Syntax error: no type declaration

I'm 128, which isn't as high as some people here are claiming, but I was tested properly properly instead of taking an online test designed to make you feel good.

Semicolon was correctly used: just because a colon would have fit doesn't make any difference.

Since you're trying to grammar nazi and didn't catch the fact that a simple period could have been used just as well; good fight, wasn't close.

>Gorilla
I mean.... Nigger.

the only true answer here kek

135+
haven't taken an iq test since middle school

>emotional intelligence is for special snowflakes
Commit to a game of sudoku.

I've always tested in the 98+% but I was a lazy shit and didn't apply myself.

how do you people find this out?
my parents brought me to a therapist when i was around 6 years old because i was acting incredibly violent towards my twin and virtually everyone around me since well before i could even form words (my parents tell me one time they saw me, at about 2 years old- just walking. stumble over to my twin, rip all my fingernails across his face. and when he fell as a reaction, i instinctively grabbed his hair and hit his head on the ground.)
i had a therapist study how i solve problems, learning ect in the process of them trying to figure out what was wrong with such an oddly behaving child.
>anyways that's how they gave me an estimate of my iq which was 165. I know the number and what some of you think it may indicate. but iq is simply your ability to comprehend information (especially in a hands on, problem solving fashion)
so honestly it doesn't mean shit. i used to have a photographic memory- sumwhat- (could remember what and where specifically down to the inch where every single object was in my bedroom, weird stuff like that.) but years of weedsmoking and dabbing (about 10 straight to be exact- i've got shitty anxiety) have lead to me loosing it.
i do however retain stupid amounts of useless information, which is easily cross references with my handy dandy cell phone.
oh also as a child at 1 and a half i crawled over to a dresser, took the drawers out like steps, crawled upto the dresser to get ontop, got ontop and started taking the thermos stat apart with my fingernails.
too bad a grew up poor and did tons of acid and k

I'm 135 and INTJ

I don't care how smart I am, I have a huge penis

> Website
If you think online tests mean anything you've already failed.

This guy knows what is important

Had an iq test when i was 15, so 3 years ago. Had 129.

Women don't care about your penis size, Tyrone, get over it and get a job.

Semicolons are shit. Depending on the sentence, either use a comma or a period like normal people.

You're not a special snowflake, faggot.

come to think of it now, i'm pretty sure they were trying to figure out if i was autistic or not with the iq test.
but common, i don't think i was totally socially inept at that age, just a strange kid.
>i was a strange kid. i have no idea what the fuck happened there.

ok buddy

186. I fucking hate it.

Online tests don't mean anything, but anyone who thinks they do is an idiot regardless of the result.

>take an online IQ test
>instant genius

Ignorance is bliss, the thread.

how big are we talking?
>between 6-8 or 8+
(keep in mind i know you'll add atleast an inch to the actual size.)

Poor sentence structure. You began a sentence with "since" and failed to follow through.

Should just delete the word "since" and let it be.

This

Bitch please I'm white and have a swastika tattio

yeah if you read a couple of posts up. i know i'm in my mid 20's. but i was always told through my test that, in no way could one figure that out wit a simple written test.
>most of it is based upon knowledge anyways. which is NOT way iq is even measuring.

142 here, it sucks when your peers are retarded. sometimesfeelsbadman.jpg

HAWT

This

I bought a pair of glasses with no lens to look smart. As a result and in about a year, my IQ shot up by 72%.

237, totally not lying, just like everyone else in the thread. Also my IQ of 237 is suuuuuch a burden, i hate having such a IQ it makes life so hard.

181 here. Honestly, dont put any thought into those numbers. they dont mean anything. When i was a senior in high school meensa came to give us IQ tests, specificcally a few students selected at random. I was one of them. I had it done in grades 1, 4, 8, and 12. with scores of 124, 138, 162, and 181 respectively. Honestly ten years later im fairly certain its dropped since then, but who knows, thats just my last test...

157. feels good man except for being shit at being social

121 here, feels ok

125 not proud, but better than nothing

>My IQ is whatever the highest IQ in this thread is + 15
t. everyone in this thread

Retard detected

Not being social is the best part, as you're able to focus on other things than other people and their stupid emotions

check um

>ITT: moderately intelligent faggots attempt to invalidate their insecurity about how smart they are

i think unless you live in back country bumblefuck, it comes down to being humble.
there are many people you'll be smarter than, and many people you'll think you'll be smarter than.
just because someone doesn't understand something as quickly as you do, or doesn't understand something you're explaining to them immediately, it doesn't mean they're stupid. hell they might just need more time to grasp the entirety of the idea or have some shit going on in their lives. being poor can have a huge influence on mental fatigue. even if you know you catch onto shit / try harder / think you're better at least in an intellectual sense, it's cool. you know that, and if you know that and really truly know and believe it, no one needs for you to say it. just try not to be a dick to people. you've always got more to learn. there's always someone better then you. so remember that when you feel better, in any sense, than anyone around you.

Fuck...

oh MY FUCKING SHIT.

121 last iq test i took was in the 6th grade

i took a iq test and my verbal and performance iqs were two deviations apart. i was dropped on my head multiple times as a child.

Smart enough to afford a pass.

Cred Forums Pass user since April 2015.

No no, just bragging about penis size

Same as you guys, 180+.
Ever since I took the test on confidencebooster.com, I have come to realize that my superior intelligence is the reason I have no friends and can't handle leaving my mothers basement. The world just isn't ready for my intellect so I use it on constructive things like videogames and enlightening plebs here on Cred Forums.

You misspelled retarded

Nazi tattoo
> White muslim

If you take those last three numbers.... and turn them upside down.... That makes 666....
Satan go away... stahp...

170 IQ reporting in

Kek

you're trying my patience kid...

5000 IQ here.

You faggots are nothing. You can't even begin to comprehend how much dumber you are than me.

i was born in poland my parents separated when i was born. got back together later. barely any money. if we went on holidays we had 12 euro a day basically for food and everything for me and my brother. moved to ireland when i was 6 i got hit as a child and got verbally abused and psychologically abused pretty much every day of my life. my dad was an alcoholic and my mum was always at work...

and i'm smart. explain that you dumb fuck, coming from a poor background isn't an excuse

158. Pioneered some research topics in history while in college, but I mostly use my intelligence to astonish bitches with my insight and pass exams without studying and drunk as fuck. I am way to lazy to exploit my potential and way too smart to be a part of the society, so I am just sitting in my corner, depressed as fuck. I observe. I write for myself. I overthink. And I have a medium tier job as a copywriter that earns me enough money for my hedonistic lifestyle.

Muslims ain't allowed tattoos, learn your shit dumbass

you give us 175+ers too little credit. We can comprehend it.... I have so much to ask you.

154, my mother had me tested.
But I don't feel smarter than other people though.

Youre a fucking loser get over yourself

>Lived in Ireland
>Dad an alcoholic
>Dad punched his kids
>Literally an Irish stereotype

You have to admit, that's pretty funny.

tfw social intelligence is a much greater predictor of life success and overall levels of happiness and you have 0 friends.

I'm 161, getting a comp sci PhD at Stanford.

146+

still a looser

Idiot

Kek and they say immigrants don't assimilate

dubbadubs don't like m8...

Too lazy to quit being a loser. I enjoy it, I don't want to live among the suited gods of academia, having to display etiquette.

You got baited son

> Doesnt see the similarities
> Doesn't know Hitler admired muslims
> Doesn't know Hitler let a muslim cleric live with him for two years
> Doesn't know much of Nazism was inspired by Islam
> Doesn't realize nazism and islam attract the same people from different races
> Calls other people dumbass

Kids get better results on iq tests then it goes down

Where can I find out?

Just make something up and claim it's legit

>120-130= master's degree
>130-140 = doctor
>140+ = genius
120-130 here, no higher qualification than 12th grade, really good life, work for myself, 4 kids big house and car all that crap.
140+=genius? Are you 12? A genius is someone who has contributed something new to their field, not merely someone highly intelligent. As the saying goes: "Talent hits a target others can't hit, genius hits a target others can't see."
Troll thread is off to a bad start, equating high IQ score with academic achievement, we've all met test-score-monkeys that can't load a car or pitch a tent.

Bait

I don't know what my IQ is but i took a test when i was a kid because they thought I might have been retarded and I scored in either the "genius range" or close to it (just going off of the info i got from my mom a little while after i took it).

Actually I was tested at 15. Considering I'm just 18 right now I guess it didn't change that much in 3 years

Nice bait 2/10

Checked

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was 105 or 115

1/10 you aren't even trying

i have 124 IQ's. mother say i'm good boy.

Holy Fuck you're retarded, hitler told the grand mufti to basically Fuck off during ww2 after he offered to help fight jews , hitler was Christian, Islam is based on christianity, please never have children, just go be a fag OK buddy

Your mother says you are baiting

Baiterino

Confirmed autistic

I have an IQ of 192 you stupid cunts

Agreed, I was about to type something to this affect.

Don't bait others into your crappy discussion user

I remember 4 years back (im 18) I was 125 no idea know

>implying you aren't baiting as well

Kek

On mobile, fuck green text
IQ was 148
Had shitty parents
No upbringing, just shrieking
HS drop out
Work garbage Joe jobs
Still squirrel away at a rate not believable
Find out have MS since a teen
"Cognition" already affected
Can tell not as smart as used to be
All Damn day
Haven't tested for new#, what's point?
Feelsbadman.jpg

Way to show it through grace and elegance. Didnst thou know Cred Forums used to be a place of gentlemen?

>Implying

Trash bait d00d

Your all dumb cunts im 193 dab dab dab

136 according to the official MENSA iq test, yes I'm in MENSA.

>Uses "your" instead of "you're"
>Smart

>193

Dab dab dab dab lolllz fggt

>caps in greentext

151, certified.

Mensa is obviously lowering their standards...

I don't feel like I am smart. But damn people around me are stupid.

Lol I bet maybe 2 people have 140+ iq here. All of u other guys are cheating online iq tests so u can tell ur friends you're a genius but you're ape shit stupid lmao

>Lern2blutxt

13/18 in a MENSA online test, kek

You used fkkn caps u fag lol don't ever dab m8 U aren't worthy lol dab

Sorry to say user but you got baited

>smart
>dab

I have an IQ of 161 but I'm crippled by depression and chronic pain. got my masters degree in physics and had to stop because the pain means I can't work normal hours.

Feels sad man. But it goes to show IQ doesn't mean shit all.

As someone who administered psych tests 20+ yrs ago, what tests did u kids take? There are very few that are clinically recognized.

Fucking Mexican

152 here. By the way, if someone has a higher IQ than you, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's a genius.

I guess the average iq of Cred Forums is fucking 150 then

Go actually kill urself you summerfag lol fuck you're mother pesent

I'm a tradesman. IQ during my last psych evaluation was 142.

>dab
>bait

148 here, true

152 certified

145 IQ.
It is not a blessing, it's a curse.
Not an online test, either. I was tested in first grade after my teacher noticed something weird... I'd disrupted the class goofing off (as per usual) and been sent to sit outside in the corridor and copy pages out of the dictionary by hand as a punishment while the teacher explained a new piece of work to the class. Something we'd never covered before.
After completing the explanation and handing out the worksheets, the class started doing them and the teacher called me back inside, handed me a worksheet and I sat down.

I completed the worksheet before anyone else in the class, got every answer right, and hadn't had the benefit of being told how to do the new work. I just looked at it, saw the pattern, and filled it out.
It dawned on my teacher at that point that there was something "different" about me. (Apart from being a nasty little shit that kept disrupting the class and getting into fights with everyone else.)

>Apparently everyone on Cred Forums is a fucking genius with triple digit IQs, yet nearly all of us are failures
That is consistent with the reality we live in. There's a reason that scoring too highly on an IQ test will get you rejected when trying to become a police officer, for example.

Everything is bait

Eh, I went through the mensa test in 2:50 and got a result of 121, if I tried could have probably gotten over 130. Doesn't matter to me all that much.

146 arborescence thinker here

Lol if any if U want to actually hangout with smaet people come to kik and kik me U cunts its Matesavage

Everything's bait, right

>implying

infp

virgo sag rising/moon, identify as a sag

Ur actually such a noob dabbing is like art U pesent ha ha ha

FKIN kik me cunts

It's always a curse

proof here

>NOT KNOWING IT'S NOT SUMMER ANYMORE
>CALLS THEM A SUMMER FAG
>KILL YOURSELF AUTUMN FAG

>this pic
My fucking ribs dude

Your all niggers fuck isis

bien joué camarade!
quel type de personnalité?

146, come at me breh

>implying QI is the same as IQ
>what is photoshop

This.... fucking this... I didnt want to say it because i didnt want to sound whiny...
Literally everything becomes something you hate
>everything

U NIGGER ABIT FUCKING LATE HUH?????? posted that hours ago dumb autumn fagg

>It's in French
If you're so smart, why is Trudeau your PM?

j'crois pas trop aux trucs qu'ils disent sur la personnalité, ça ressemble trop aux horoscopes. J'dirais que je suis assez neurotypique

Dude... just hold a sign up that says newfag why don't you... Go home... Where are your parents... I'm going to call child protective services...

it's in french you fucking faggot
"quotient intellectuel"

it's french

whoops, meant for:

Work on your verbal IQ.

>not scoring 19/19 on everything

>what is photoshop
>Cred Forums is a french website

Mfw all of the world's .1% of geniuses are on this very thread

You should just turn 180 and walk away pal

Go suck on your momma's DICK nigger, he talking French MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE PEOPLE UR WHATS FCKING WRONG WITH AMERICA U NIGGER

ah bon? perso, mon type de personnalité m'a bien défini, c est INTP.
honnêtement, j'ai fait l'expérience de la plupart des choses écrites

As many others have pointed out, online tests aren't the most accurate.

I haven't taken an official one, but have done like 20 online ones. It probably doesn't mean much, as said already, but I scored in the 125-140 range for all of them.

So, please explain something, because I don't fully understand. Would someome's score be capable of raising over time with more education? Or is the test more of an indicator of baseline intelligence, problem solving, ect.?

how can I find out my IQ?

I thought it was 2% over 145?

I don't even know what my iq is, i haven't been tested in a long time

get a test with a real doctor.
internet tests are bullshit

My mom said that I'm a genius but I was smoking DANK WEED in my house and I hanged up on her she's a controller of a nigger

You stop baiting first

And then there is the category of people who know IQ scores are a load of BS and don't give a fuck...

is the test free

wew lad

Nope. Legitimate question.

im just sitting here enjoying the ride.

It is hard to measure intelligence, as there are so many areas and variables, the IQ test goes of the G factor and is not a very good measure of intelligence.

unfortunately not, but it is 100% reliable

Nope. Legitimate bait.

130 is top 2%, that's the score you need for Mensa. 145 is top 0.1%, which is needed for many other high IQ societies.

Was tested with 146 as a 6 year old and took another one last year where I scored better than 97% of the other participants (Test was taken over 1 Million times at that point).

ITT: insecure people inflating their IQ scores.

161, a current and active member of Mensa.
Brit-fag, 36, PhD, double masters, work in IT. Programmer & Penetration Testing.

oh, fair enough thx for the info

Kek is this why there were two all muslim SS divisions? Not just soldiers, actual SS.
Pic related: Hitler with Haj Amin al-Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. He was hitlers guest from 41-45 because Hitler admired him so much.
Sorry to break it to you, retard, but your skinhead dom lied to you.

roll

675 iq ez

This whole thread is bait. Fuck off with your faggot made up intelligence quize bullshit. It means nothing.

>I'm edgy and special
>look at how much better than other people I think I am
Get over yourself faggot

More proof that skinheads are autistic, easily led pussies who don't even know their own beliefs.

Another 145+ here, tested twice (first with a psychologist, second time to apply for Mensa).

I don't really know if I'd call it a curse. Sure my life sucks, but would I trade in my knowledge of how bad the world is for blissful ignorance? I'd rather know that things suck, honestly.

What languages do you recommend me to learn?
Started with C, then VB .NET/C#, Java (unfortunately), and little Python too.

I'm a postal carrier, it does me shit all good

HAHAHAHA

Nice bait fag

Shut the fuck up with your pathetic lies you fucking 100 IQ fucktard faggot. Holy shit man how are you going to lie so blatantly. You faggots need to get over this shit where you think youre a genius. Youre a dumbshit moron. If your brain worked half as good as you say it does you wouldnt be here on Cred Forums.

Why don't you join one of the "better" high IQ societies? I did not get a very good impression of Mensa during my time, enjoyed TNS a lot more.

Holy fuck how many fedoras do you own. What a fag

nice b8 m8

son, that was over two decades ago... if anything im just a middle aged man drinking beers and keeping himself entertained watching idiots.

>Penetration testing
I don't know what this really means, but it sounds like fun

Nice b8 m8

146 would put you in the top 0.1%. Top 3% isn't even 120. Something doesn't add up here, fam.

I can't wear hats, my head is too big.

Itt: Dumb nazi gets rekt

>146 as a 6 year old
>130 now
childhood IQ tests should really have a more distinct name

the first one was 15 years ago so meh the second one is more accurate probably

Just took the test at iqtest.com

121 fuckers

Not the guy you replied to, but basically you "hack" with the company's permission to see what they vulnerabilities are and fix them.

No one in this thread has an IQ over 120. No one currently on Cred Forums right now has an IQ over 120. You are all pathetic idiots desperate to be special snowflakes so you gloat anonymously about something you can't prove easily that no one would be willing to follow up on anyway. This is why you're on Cred Forums. You're a fucking cunt IRL and no one likes you because you're so fucking pretentious and self-absorbed.

that does not mean anything

146, but I don't actually feel that smart.

I really feel like it's a rating to separate society rather than bring people together. So it does more harm than good.

That was the IQ score on my first MENSA test, but I'm taking another one in mid November for membership.

what's wrong nignog? dissapointed the test didn't reveal yu wuz kangz n shit? but instead a 35 year old unemployed dindu with an IQ lower than a gorilla?

Youre just mad IQ tests are bullshit. Cry more faggot.

das racis

Can you go into some detail?

That sounds like it could be fun for a couple hours.
Once.

130-140, doctor?
My dad has a PhD in Chemistry with only 110.
Similar kettle of fish with me, but only a Ba in IT. I feel like an idiot most of the time, and have never been tested as an adult. Suspect mine is around the 90 mark...

You sound very buttblasted famalam

156 iq here. I am a horticulturist why be a doctor when people are shitty

think in a different way, look it up, have to go

After reading that post again, it does sound pretentious, my bad. What I meant to say was that life is bad for most people, I guess we can agree on that. Yet people who have it nice tend to not think about that a lot. I can't really block those thoughts and that makes me a sad a lot of the time. Still, I prefer seeing the world as it is rather than ignoring reality - otherwise I'd be drunk all the time.

If your IQ is higher than +2 standard deviations from average (130+), you are much more likely to have mental problems, like depression, anxiety, problems with adaptation etc.
High IQ doesn't always mean succesful life.

I had to take shitload of IQ test, results varied from 120 to 130. But it means nothing, you can even train to get better results, you can learn how to do IQ tests.

C++ as a start, perl is also good, it depends on what you want to do really. I started with C++ as it's a core language and it has a better spread over other languages. If you learned C++ first then the other languages are pretty simple as they all work relatively the same. Ruby is also a good one.
It was the first one I found tbh and I enjoy quizzes and puzzles. It's not as good as it was or even could be, but I'll check out TNS.
Penetration Testing is effectively ethical hacking. I am OSCP certified, SQL Certified Master, etc etc

Ur a fucking dude...I'm not gay yo

Emo fag

I feel you, your post describes me quite accurately.

I know a guy who failed the Mensa test twice and then scored so high the test couldn't measure it. So yes, training helps a lot, especially if the test doesn't change >__>

I'm a clinical psychologist that works with people with schizophrenia.
Taking IQ tests was a part of my education. I never really liked them.

Anxious, depressed, schizophrenic fag

You might want to wait a bit, at the moment the TNS facebook page is pure Clinton / Trump circlejerk. Maybe things will improve once the election is done.

I have no patience for puzzles, but many other Mensa people seem really into it.

Trump 2016!

Oh wow projecting so much

Autosage just kicked in

What does that mean?

143, and one thing I've learn is that I'm anything but a genius