Am I a fuckable femme guy Cred Forums?

Am I a fuckable femme guy Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets see that butt properly

need more pics

Lemme take some more... How should I pose... Or whatever.

I just really wanna get dommed but can't find anyone on grindr here in portland.

more picssss

time stamp

would be nice to see you on all fours with your cheeks spread

Show feet

I'd fuck that butt

>i shaved my legs and my fat ass
>that makes me a trap, right? xD

look yo either ima fuck that butt so good i need a view yo like for real put a butt pic up

Show your dick

More pics

Never shaved, never said I was a trap

Like this?

Sorry kinda nervous.

Ill go away if people don't like this sorta thing here. English is my second language. Kinda slow reading all this.

alright im out, get that shit shaved

you're doing fine, Now pull the panties down and show me where you want my dick

pretty sure that thing has balls

Show us your fucking cock faggot

Im asking guys who like guys... Maybe ill shave though, is that normal for gay guys? Where Im from shaving is optional.

You need to shave then you'd be perfect

hair pits, hairy chest = not femme

makes pics look more attractive

>

Okay, ill go hairless. See, these are the things I am trying to learn lol.

Anything else?

You've got a cute butt OP. Take one from behind of either of you on all fours or bending at the waist and spreading your cheeks in both.

Cool undies :3

Thigh high socks or stockings extenuate your curves and femme figure. Go buy 10 pairs (at least). Coming from a passing CD.

OP whats your email or something cause your butt is just begging my dick to plow it

Cocks are hot, don't be afraid to show it. You can be femme and still have a cock.

So shave, and I know I should lose my tummy... But I want my butt to get bigger. How do get fatter on my butt and not my tummy? Like a specific action or exercise?

Thanks so much you guys.

I have some. When I unpack a little more Ill make a thread, shaved and in thigh highs.

Literally just landed in the states to an empty aprtment and a lonely bed :(

no

very cute! i don't think you can choose where to lose or gain weight. that's genetics. although starting on hormones can help for some (growing weight in more feminine areas)

What should I do then? Don't tear down your fellow man. We all just want some dick.

I know you're gay and not trans, but hormones create more fat deposits in your booty. Just saying ;]

I have to google that word. Like, medication, right? Can you get it in US?

That's a nice booty butt, OP.

it is medication. it's hard to get. you can talk to your doctor about it, but they'll make you see a psychiatrist to be sure that you want to transition to female. not sure that's the route you're seeking

Trans is very badly veiwed in my family. Would rather remain ambgious looking with a girly body I can hide with clothes.

I work in a feild where a trans person would probably not be yaken seriously.

404: torso not found

Outside of female hormones if you want a bigger butt while still losing weight, there aren't many options but there are some. You can do a lot of squats and cardio and make the glutes bigger which will press out any fat that's on dat ass and make it bigger. You have really nice hips (at least from the angles we can see) so tbh if you shave what little hair you have you are pretty qt.

well, you're cute as is and i'd fuck you stupid, keep up what you're doin and be safe out there. plenty of horny guys on grindr who would mess that ass up

Im only 5'3...

actual femanon here.
Traps can be cute for bullying and so, but your hair is straight up an off turn. If you want to look like a girl, just do it.
I would literally never go unshaven, and youre a guy you need to put in the effort.

You guys are so nice... Wish you were on grindr and not here... Will definetly start squats of some kind.

The image on the left is my dream, for reference.

Im not a trap. Stop saying that. Im a gay guy who wants to attract other gay guys.

Where Im from most guys perfer hair. But Im literally starting the shower to shave right now. Don't act like Im lazy because I dont know custom.

I believe the saying is tits or gtfo. No one asked what a women thought. Not the target,

can you take a pic of your feet/soles?:3

my bad, thought you were a trap or the likes. Sorry
Me 2 months ago as an apology

The ass was fat.

Are you missing half your upper torso?

Sure.

You have excellent hard wood floors.

So nice of you. thanks.

straight guy here.. shave your belly and nipps and you pass as a woman ass is nais

Honestly I love the chub op. You got me typeing one handed if you catch my drift. Any more shots like this or your butt would be amazing. If you shave you would be perfect. Also if you wanted to chat more personally I'm game.

I hope not. I think it's pictured right, I might not know what a torso is. Like chest and belly, right?
Like I said, not my first language.

Some cock for your troubles.

requesting butthole

You are so sweet, both of you.

Like I said, Im shaving right after this thread. Definetly the number one thing I learned.

MY dad put them in :D

and dont worry gay guys like it shaved from what i understood

One last question from OP.

In my hometown there is no black people. But I am attracted to them, but I've heard they like specific things. What are those things, and is it safe? Are diseases actually more prevalent or just myth?

Not trying to be mean. Just rumors from the motherland.

I would love to give your butt some love, you mentioned that English is not your first language, where do you live?

were ppl bad to you user? and yes ppl you dont know always condom then u get to know them a lil more to be sure plannin on fuckin a tranny on oct you know just explorin shizzle

I just moved to the northwest united states for work, that's why Im asking all this. Im from greece and gay guys arent very common and relgion rules the streets so I don't know how to learn all this... And I know, pay debts.

im guessing u look extremely manly

do you have a kik or anything?

Here, you decide.

Like Obama, I have a phone and a pen. Not much else right now. New country. Barely have internet, just my work phones data. Have to activate everything soon.

Witnessed, also I think it's safe to say that if you fail you can always become a hooker. I would pay top dollar to have that ass on my cock.

It's funny cause right now I would pay top dollar to have ride a nice cock.

Economics at work.

How to buy hormones hrt?

is OP back from shower yet?

bump

Trap back yet?

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg