Drink together thread let's hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9XRRCPn5XM
youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj1JSClOCg
youtube.com/watch?v=l_xi6G1epnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some English breakfast tea, Gov'. Brewed with loose leave. like a real boss.

It's 5am and I do have a tremendous amount of homework and studying to catch up on. But, here's my latest bar. My first bar to be exact, and i would typically post this to ck/ before if not at all Cred Forums. Some cheap mixing drinks I intend to practice mixing cocktails with. I'll be shopping today for glasses and mixing tools like shakers and jiggers, etc.

From the previous thread I was the guy with the Woodford Reserve. I will take another drink for the honor of user's mother before I pass out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=K9XRRCPn5XM

I've spent the last week getting drunk till I puke and I'm getting a little sick of it.

i don't know what else to do

Have you tried Jesus; or maybe water?

Is this mother Cred Forumsro? Dutchfag here. With booze

Why are you doing this?

god's a sick bastard and i go through twice as much water as i do booze

Fair enough.

If I could kill all religious people with a press on a button I would. But you're wildly misinformed about the bible. Source: actually studied the thing for over 2 years

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE

"Only" costs about 30/70 dollars if I recall correctly. Haven't had one but read it somewhere

there's a lot of bibles out there man
i don't particularly care for any of them

Those BAR TIMES videos are fucking amazing.
I think I've watched every single one that has a Southeastern Asian.

Learned about that too. I had the New World Translation. Not edited version but the best, most literal and logical translation of the original manuscripts. The think is a complete, waterproof fucking masterpiece. And again: I hate religion, I seek truth and logic. INTP for life (originally, not the quasi horoscope 16personalities crap)

so is there a personality for just not caring about anything?

OP COME BACK. Are you the dying mum Cred Forumsro? I'm the Dutchfag man we would ride together till the end. What happened? She worsened?

ENTP here.

Yeah, depressed

Nihilism is the term.

Debater, had that one like twice as well, liked that description more tbh. I do like to play devil's advocate in my search of truth and unbiasness. And provoke/encourage people to think basically

that still implies i give a shit

nah, not giving a shit is a good thing
that song from the end of life of brian sums it up pretty good, no point in being depressed so just grin and bear it

I used to be INTJ, but things change I guess. There's a Psychology professor at my college who loves the Myers Briggs tests. I bet he could give me a better evaluation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
Biggus Dickus

who wants to take a shot with me Cred Forums?

I would love to learn how to make my own wine, cider, and whisky some day.

Only got beer but I got ya mate. Half past noon here but been drinking since fucking 9am

There's a cool mead guide out there somewhere. Easy as fuck too.

it's easy as shit, i make my own peach brandy, it's the only thing i can drink to blackness without puking up

Can get this shit 8.99 18pk

This is true, don't mess with it any further though, and it wouldn't hurt to add some more sugar every couple of days

Drinking a swamis ipa right now, all out of whiskey, can't use my left arm at all and in excruciating pain cuz my kids mom beat the hell out of me and threw me off the porch where I landed on my shoulder.... Fun times

i got you user

hahaha this is significant

how the fuck does china drink more than us

There's over a billion of them

But reduce that to "per capita", you will not be at the top anymore trust me. Dutchfag here, I personally DOUBLE the annual drinking quota here

Population

Tipsy
>youtube.com/watch?v=oGj1JSClOCg
Tasty
>youtube.com/watch?v=l_xi6G1epnI

This. Those numbers are too selected

I'm liking these lel

you know, there is something terribly sad about this photo. this guy, trying to live up to his don draper ideals, looks so uncomfortable with that cigar and so anonymous with that suit. daylight is pouring in while he sits on his faux leather couch, drinking and smoking alone. he probably has a horrible bitter aftertaste in his mouth from all that daytime smoking and drinking. nobody is even there to see him living up to his classy ideals.

of to bed, goodluck user. i hope everything turns out well and gets better and that you don't have to stress too much

You should write books. But stay in reality, that's a stock photo of an actor. Don't project too much

bye

im off to bed now as well, for at least a few hours

What this guy said, somewhat. The amount of effort that goes into a photo for a product is absolute fucking ridiculous, especially food photography. it ruins the product in my opinion. but i definitely see what you mean.

what's a good thread without some tits

Those are balloons. Natural please

I've just stopped drinking after 10+ years. Usually 6 - 12 beers a night with some bourbon. Occassionally would have a day or two off.

No symptoms of withdrawals yet after 48 hours. Should i be expecting any?

Mostly mentally. Though physical withdrawals are known but you can safely ignore. Dutch surgeon fag here. Made more threads I'm known here. You're good trust me

Thanks bro. Makes me feel a little more at ease