Alright guys I need some advice

Alright guys I need some advice.

I play as a female character in most MMOs and sometimes I would act a certain way to get free gold, items, or weapons, etc. Always seemed to work well and most people never ask questions or get too attached.

Except now. One guy has been giving me gifts, items, and shit nonstop for the last three months. We aren't even in the same guild but he keeps giving me things. Today he told me why.

"You are the reason I'm alive" this guy basically poured his life story how no one likes or cares about him, how no one ever talks to him, etc. He told me I was the first person to actually speak or show interest in him in a long time.

Problem occurs now: I'm bored of the game and considering quitting. Dude wants a lot of information from me. Skype, discord, any kind of information you can imagine. I feel bad telling him no but at the same time I don't want this guy to realize the character he has been talking to for months was nothing but a scam for free shit. The fuck should I do Cred Forums?

Game is Blade &Soul btw.

>Patriarchy

Quit let the fag be an hero.

Ya fucked up
Op

Well, the Cred Forumstard way would be to ask him to stream his suicide and post the link, but I feel like it's not the way you'd rather go.

Maybe just come clean and see if maybe he wants to play some other game as bros?

Dont you want to play another MMO? You could tell him to switch also to that game and continue this lie, if you cant do otherwise

Largely because of work I can't really afford to play any new MMOs right now. Finances aren't a problem, but just time is a factor. I've been playing less and less each week but he has been getting worried. I told him it was a little creepy and he apologized and said he would back off a bit.

Tell him you're a dude and that he is a fag. He will live a better life.

just quit, dont bother telling the guy anything, he's just another few pixels on your screen and you'll never even meet him or whatever. Just ignore the whole thing and go on with your life, dont let some unknown beta cuck drag you down.

Maybe ask for his info first and then make a decision? How do you know if he is not lying?

I don't understand why this has anything to do with you? Why can't you just quit?

Give me your account, it will be like you never stopped playing.

Largely because I know where the dude is coming from.

I don't want to quit completely. I'm just a bit bored of the game and real life is hitting a bit hard right now. I tried telling him this and thats when he wanted the skype / discord / FB info.

>Blade & soul

He is not your responsibility OP, he was already broken.

You could make an fake female skype account and text him sometimes, so it wouldnt be that time consuming. Maybe he gets bored with that setup and decides to find someone in Real life if he is that much depressed about his life.

Tell him to kill himself and transfer all his values to you.

What do you mean? He isn't you though so why does it matter?

roll

Didn't this happen In NHL?

NHK

derailing the thread

what's the name of that thing people do in MMO's where they just stand around max level with all their rare equips doing nothing.

Yeah but why the fuck does he care about that guy, it's confusing as hell. He isn't you, so why care so much?

Waiting in a dungeons queue as a dps.

Peacocking

In runescape we have bank standing or xp wasting

Yo OP, I can tell you right now that sooner or later this guy is gonna find out. He is gonna want to talk to you over Skype or something or see pictures of you. Just break it now. Or you could do what I do and get really close to some one for about a year or two then tell them you're a guy. Beta fags are so much fun. Why don't you keep the thread going and let Cred Forums choose what you say to this cuck.