This country has gone to shit.
No honor left.
All we are, are bitches for the brits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/781852364651114496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brits
jocks are brits as well

I agree but the SNP wouldn't offer us anything better and would turn us into even bigger bitches if their independence vote had succeeded because they would have hugely increased immigration. Sturgeon is like a mini-me Merkel.

As such I voted against independence and would do so again, unless a political party more right wing on the political spectrum was in charge.

I also voted for Brexit because fuck the EU, it's just a globalist monstrosity and takes away all democratic freedoms and powers from individual countries and who they're democratically electing, giving unelected bankers, corporations, and a bunch of cronies in Brussels power over us.

I love Scotland and it's history and culture, but we have a lot of wolves in sheeps clothing with the globalism that's swept the western world in the 20th and 21st century.

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/781852364651114496
This show how the average brexiter doesn't care about anything but England, you Scots and NI need to get out asap. Poor Wales has been overrun by ugly English genes or has got stockholm syndrome, they need to get left behind with the english.

>Honor
>human race
honor is a social construct we invented just justify our bullshit
like religion

>
I also voted for Brexit because fuck the EU, it's just a globalist monstrosity and takes away all democratic freedoms and powers from individual countries and who they're democratically electing, giving unelected bankers, corporations, and a bunch of cronies in Brussels power over us.

Are you fucking serious? if you think that's what the EU is then what do you think Farage and his buddies are all about? they're globalism to the extreme

wow, I fucked up that greentext...

you have a seat at the nordic council if you like

You're brainwashed then and there's no point continuing this conversation

brainwashed? every brexit leader has written about or has in the past spoken openly about how great globalism is, they're dodging taxes and praise authoritarians, they're taking you for a fool and you're not seeing it

Oh the irony

/thread

You genuinely think the EU isn't globalist? I mean apart from what the media, Mr Zuckerburg and his social network have been feeding you for years, have you thought about it or looked into it and made your own mind up?

Time to get out mate, May is a brexiter in disguise. The only good thing to come out of brexit will be that Scotland and NI will finally be able to set themselves free from the English empire, after which only England and Wales will be left in it

I'm not on facebook and yes I do think the EU is too pro big business, but compared to the cunts who sold you brexit the EU politicians seem like che guevara

The EU is the lovechild of the NWO globalism syndicate and I'm not the biggest fan of nigel farage by any means but it goes beyond him.

she isn't in disguise at all, she openly admitted she thought we were better off out of the EU but supported the remain camp because thats what Cameron wanted and she felt supporting the party leader was the correct thing to do.

alright, if you believe that drivel you obviously have no idea about what the EU actually is about and how it works.

I wanted you Scots to go independent as an Englishman I am tired of listening to your whiny shite. You take far more than you give to the UK and frankly most of England would love you all fuck off out of the union.

yeah, sjw dumbass

where my country gone

I have a good idea but I'm tired of the politically correct safe space bullshit that's taken over. My family have been labour voters for generations. Being left wing a hundred years ago meant looking out for your fellow human beings, the little guys, the miners, the workers, and being anti capitalism. Being 'left wing' in the 21st century means all this entitlement crap where people can't say a word without offending everyone. I don't support any British political party because I think they're all corrupt and shitty, but I think the same about the EU and I think nations and countries are better off with a bit of individualism than the one world no borders crap the globalist bunch want to push on us, the only end game for that down the line would be one leader and the larger power scale and control gets, the less free, democratic, and individualistic it becomes.

You all just realised your a shitty 3rd world country of lazy unemployed drunks who needs either Europe or England to hold up your economy or you will all be going back to the stone age.

To make end's meet, Scotland would either have to increase taxes by 17% or impose austerity of 14%. Nicola Sturgeon was asked how she'd manage this and she answered that she'd do what the UK does and just borrow the money. She is trying to found a nation on a promise of defect.

Which of you idiots voted for independence? Are you fucking retarded?!

>>Northern Ireland will leave the UK?
Like that's gonna happen. Curfently 70% want to remain part of the UK, irrespective of Brexit.