How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Been a while, actually.

Everyday...fuck

whenever i read this

I do not, for i have never been cucked. Pretty hard to be cucked when you're as alone as I am though, TBH. That's why I'm here with you dickheads.

dvdv3

This is a pretty common word, you must think about suicide a lot.

Only all the fucking time.

Well , half of the time i'm awake i guess .. But i'm not sure ...

Every time a wake up or am about to go to sleep, and sometimes a few times between

quite often

I browse Cred Forums every day, so every day would be the answer
I hope I don't kill myself for the sake of my younger sister though... :/

EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

sometimes i wish death was real but then i forget

At least 6 times per day

Not enough.

Not too much recently.

Pretty much every second day. Sometimes its going good sometimes it's just worse

Never you all are cucks for quitting on life

only when some loser posts a thread about it on Cred Forums

too often i wish i had anything to love

when I have a migraine

For real bro, those suck

Like, 3 times an hour :/

Used to be all the time, now it's a couple times a week. Distraction is key.

has anyone done much research into charcoal burning as a suicide attempt?

i know its not the same as say helium or any other inert gas, basically im asking does your body go into a fight or flight panic mode when you are close to death from blood being starved of oxygen?

I concluded that suicide is pointless.
As death is scary for a scientific atheist. As death isn't a stage in life, but just removal of the consciousness which is quite scary when you think you won't 'know' you ever lived.

I want to live long enough so hopefully immortal living is possible.

At least once every 10 minutes, vividly. Started when I was little, I used to daydream about various ways of killing myself in class and now as an adult I spend most of my days in bed or playing with some noose I made

Several times per day, but not for myself.

Faggot

helps me get to sleep at night knowing i can kill myself whenever i want, so usually at least once a day.

not going to kill myself yet though, you only get to experience that once so you may as well fit as many enjoyable experiences in before hand

several times a day

Like, every day I wish that some of my co-workers would kill themselves.

I think about suicide everyday not to kill myself but to wonder, whats the point? Life is meaningless yes but so is death. So i try to live up to my full potential even if i think i cant and if there is a afterlife good and if there isn't then you could have had a happy life alive.

Rarely

I don't really. I got into uni, been pretty successful with women lately and whatnot. Life is pretty good right now.

Tried once. I expect I'll try again

I think of it everyday

lol, denial

I used to think about all the time when I was in college, I used to drinka lot of alcohol and pills. But now maybe once or twice a year but not as intense.

Pretty much daily. I wake up at 5am after sleeping 4 hours, start turning in resumes knowing no one is going to call, and watch my bank account dwindle as i run out of money to live. In 30 days I will be broke, 30 days after that I will lose my car, and 30 days after that I will be homeless.

le trollface

This

It's been a few years.
Getting into guns helped.