What does the full picture look like?

What does the full picture look like?

I don't know, probably some bondage bullshit

SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE BURNED FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF HUMANITY.
NOW STOP TRYING US TO MAKE YOU(OR US) POST ZOOTOPIA R34.

Fucking furry

would you kindly post the full picture?

That's the deal, I don't have it and would really like it

Who cares

. . I kinda want to see it, too, now. . .

RESIST THE TEMPTATIONS FROM THE DEVIL ! DON'T LEAVE YOUR HUMAN BODY AND SOUL ! STAY WHO YOU ARE, A PURE HUMAN WHO FUCKS NO ANIMALS !

eeoo

Get the fuck out, faggot. People like you destroyed Cred Forums

Mind telling me how ?

>defending furries
yeah sure definitely him

Oh, come on. Now Cred Forums user is an fuckin moralist (like you) and a normal member of society without odds (like you) and complain about everything which is unacceptable by society (like you). Where the fuck are all oldfags?

Right here, dick in hand.

Furries destroyed Cred Forums you fucking shit cunt, get the fuck off my board scum

Last time I checked, old Cred Forums didn't tolerate furfags and faggots. Faggot.

>implying
I just don't like Furries.
That doesn't mean i'm like, a near-to-be SJW tumblrfag.

oooh, what??

. . .there wasn't even another rabbit in Zootopia city. . :\ It coulda been the singer or. . . the mouse maybe :/

Furries have been there longer then you. Also
>my board

Also, speaking of Oldfag.
April Furs Day

ironically the oldfags can also be furries

Furries never used to use Cred Forums you faggot, and I've been here longer than you, that's for sure.

More shitstorm please

Keep telling yourself what you want. Furries arent going anywhere. Never have never will.

Morals on Cred Forums back in the day were no morals. Now you have people faking being like that then crying when something comes up.

Oh I get that you smug faggot, but just remember one thing: furries ALWAYS lose. By default. So when you cancers finally get purged forcefully, you'll have to console yourselves back on the immense number of furry boards and chatrooms - the cesspits that you belong to.

Sauce on this?

I dont see that happening soon bud. Why do you care so much anyway? Theres no "cancer that is killing Cred Forums" This whole board is made of cancer anyway.

Well, ya faggot, it's a little thing called 'getting sick of literally every thread being the trash that I despise both inside and outside of Cred Forums'. I know such concepts are foreign and difficult for a furfag such as yourself to grasp - due to your biological need to ruin everything on the internet - but with enough time, you'll finally get it through your especially thick skull.

If you are sick of every thread then maybe get the fuck out? Also it's funny you hate furries. I hate people who reply with anime pics.

Oh that's rich, the furfag being self-righteous like all furfags. WHAT a surprise.

Now, you can take that advice, rub it all over the dildo you have on your dresser, and shove it back up your crater sized asshole. Also, a furfag is in no position to get picky over reaction images.

How is that being self righteous? You said you hated all the threads here. Why are you still here? You seem like a sad angry person.

I hate all the threads here because you faggots keep making them. Now, take away the faggots that make them - ie you - and we have no more of the faggot threads, just like old times.

And not that I'd expect you to get it, seeing as furfags never understand their own faggotry, but you're being self-righteous by telling me to GTFO as if you were here first and as if your posts aren't cancer.

So call me sad and angry if you want, because I am both - sad that Cred Forums is overrun by faggots like you, and angry that the mods now tolerate this cancer. Here's some more anime that you hate.

Not even a furfag and you just seem like a bitter asshole, I hope that other user stops taking your b8

Thats what I dont get. Fur threads have been here a long time now. I temember fur-fridays in '09. It's not a goddamn overnight appearance. Why not just Ignore them? Also im not telling you to leave. Im asking why you sre staying when you hate everything? Are you enjoying your anger?

>You seem like a bitter asshole
>Wanting old Cred Forums back is bait

Good fucking job newfag, you really have outdone yourself. Welcome to Cred Forums were everyone's an asshole, lurk moar and have a nice day. Oh and that's asuming you aren't just a samefag, which I think you probably are.

You still here Trainbro?

Oh it was fine back when it was just Fur-friday, and you'd have the occasional 'gtfo faget' posters. But you fags have taken over the board and basically made it /fur/, god willing that board soon becomes a reality, and it would be tolerable even then except EVERY thread turns into a fur-FAGGOT thread.

And how are you suppose to ignore something that takes up the majority of the board...? Between these threads, the cuck threads, the gay threads and the bait threads, it's not exactly easy.

And this is actually coming from someone who tolerates furries enough such that I have friends who are furries, so don't say that I'm just fursecuting you.

Shit thread are a staple of Cred Forums thats for sure. I wouldnt mind a containment board. Makes everyone happy.

Well as one faggot to another why the fuck is this not a thing? They have /mlp/, /lgbt/ and /yaoi/, why not /fur/ and /trap/?

Haven't seen the trains in forever. Unfortunately or fortunately, I've turned into a G/fur now.

Ohwait,yes i am.
I was busy.

May your poor soul rest in peace.

I don't get it. My last two threads brought many keks to everyone, and while teh second one didn't make it to 300, many people thought the story was hilarious and one guy even wanted a drawfag to make a comic of it. But then I put a lot of effort into making a sequel story that took about 40 minutes to type up, and the thread dies with only you and one other user replying. What went wrong?

You know Andrew W.K. is a fur. So what you done with your life?

>What's that? Nothing!

I do miss arguing over the internet though.