The best, most reliable and luxurious pre-owned cars for under 20k?

The best, most reliable and luxurious pre-owned cars for under 20k?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPFak22oOaM&list=PLtRKk64pu2wor0z1jFnOhv6LIBlIh1Kxa&index=1
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231151514&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&minFirstRegistrationDate=2004-01-01&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=11&pageNumber=5
consumerreports.org/car-reliability/most-and-least-reliable-cars-by-class/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

German cars kinda suck, so stay away from them when they are used.

reliable / luxurious
choose one :-)
the more comfort stuff a car has, the more stuff will break down sometime. For example, many luxury cars have variable air suspension, but it gets damaged after a few years inevitably and its expensive af to repair that stuff.

agreed. they're ok when they are new but stay away from used ones. expensive replacement parts and bad electrical systems.

not to mention the higher cost of matinance

youtube.com/watch?v=rPFak22oOaM&list=PLtRKk64pu2wor0z1jFnOhv6LIBlIh1Kxa&index=1

Just never buy one of these 1992 - 2003 mercs in an area where rust is a problem. I have one. The machanics are good, though, but you should be able to do smaller repairs by yourself or it will ruin you.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231151514&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&minFirstRegistrationDate=2004-01-01&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=11&pageNumber=5
I got one of these, real comfy ride. Can outrun most shitboxes on the road and not expensive at all to maintain. If you want a really cheap car to maintain get a Skoda Superb or something.

Mercedes-Benz is for total retards.

Says the guy who can't afford one.

Go and visit Cologne. You will see sandniggers in Mercedes EVERYWHERE.

Well I live in a white country and I don't give a fuck about sandniggers in mercs. How does that make Merc a bad car?

>reliable
>posts a benz

I'm not sure about US prices, but for 20K you can get an F10 (newest gen) BMW 5 series. Should be luxurious enough, and it's pretty reliable. Another choice would be A6 Audi, but I'd honestly choose the bimmer any day.

If you want something that looks even more luxurious, I'd take the Jaguar XF. Even XJ can be found under 20k in here if you're lucky. All these are newer than 2010.

Idk. Also, Mercedes offers rollcages for their LIMOUSINES. No thanks. I don't want to waste money on garbage.

That's because they were made by Chrysler, one of the shittiest car manufacturers out there.

Merc CLS/this thread

sorry BMWs are autism now

They are still the most complete drivibg machines out there. Nothing gives you driving feel like a BMW. In my line of work I had the opportunity to drive many cars, and after some time I decided to only buy BMWs, and that's for a reason. I'm not a fanboy, or particularly fond of styling, but they handle unlike anything else, and they have the best engines.

lol not a Benz or BMW. The most unreliable money pits.

>luxurious
>pre-owned
>under 20k

Bawahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

You fucking pleb. If you have to buy a pre-owned luxury vehicle for under 20k, you shouldn't be in the market for a luxury car. KEK

Faggot.

/thread

sage

KEK

I also live in Cologne and I can confirm this. Way too many Sandniggers

The AMG is nice.

Depends what you mean by luxury, OP. You can get an Audi that was well taken care of that will last you a while, but eventually you'll have to dump an assload of money into it. Lexus is nice too

C63's are so beautiful

>complete drivibg machines

KEK

BMWs have largely left behind the V8s in favor or low cylinder cars with turbos – turbos that often break down BEFORE warranty. And current owners of new gen BMWs are happy about that because to repair or replace a BMW turbo isn't cheap. Sure, you can get a new, modern BMW with a V8, but it's hella expensive.

Also, BMW owners, like Mercedes owners, are complaining about too much tech in the engine and inside the cab. Diehard fanboys want the classics back, which didn't have all this cyborg shit integrated into the engine.

It's costly. It frustrates the hell out of mechanics. And, like Mercedes, BMW now uses a lot of expensive proprietary parts, and when they break, you can ONLY buy them from the manufacturer.

If you're wealthy and have money to throw away, hey, get a new BMW or Mercedes. Most people can't afford to buy them outright, and most people can afford the maintenance.

I'd say most people are better off buying an older model BMW without cyborg aliens controlling every aspect of the car.

this

get a E30 and go have some fun

>tfw owned an Audi
>tfw had to take out the tranny AND the motor to change the timing belt
>tfw a job that would normally take an hour took like 9

seriously, fuck germans

Guys what is the undisputed most reliable car? I heard that cars without chips are more reliable and easier to fix. Would like a nice cheap 2nd hand hatchback that will run forever. Nothing like mercs or whatever, a civic, 306, astra something like that. Pic very unrelated

I've been driving an 89 Honda with power everything including sunroof and a heater that will roast you alive.

What does /b thinks of lotus cars

Anything made by Toyota will last forever, as long as you know basic maintenance. (Oil, spark plugs and shit).

I have a Tacoma that's pushing 300k.

I drive a 04 S2K. If anybody is getting roasted, it's you

Honda, Toyota or Nissan

they'll last literally forever and maintenance/parts is cheap as fuck

Awwww fuck yeah

Just to make my point further, Toyota dominates this:
consumerreports.org/car-reliability/most-and-least-reliable-cars-by-class/

Feeling insecure about your hairdresser's car?

I agree, but he did want a luxury vehicle. Luxury can't really exsist without tech in these times. I also own an E36 328i which I use for trashing around, but for daily driving nothing like my E60.

Say hello to Lexus GS/LS

mx5, 206cc, mr2 roadster, metc slk, etc are hairdresser cars

I wouldn't really consider a s2k hairdresser car.

toyota avensis first gen about to hit 1 million mark

You're right its more like a salon owner's car.

Carsales.com so I'm assuming Aussie.

I picked up a 2011 BMW e92 325i for about 21k. Lots of mods for them and they hold their value really well.

Or go for a VE gen 1 ssV for under 20k. Hard to beat a 6.0L v8

Come to the southern US. Tons of niggers own them while still receiving welfare.

kia

They lease them. They don't own them

Fucking this. I've owned many cars but the Europeans like to over engineer the shit out of everything. Need to replace a starter? Better be ready to drop a motor or trans.

Luxury euro cars are cheap second hand because they are expensive to own. Stuff breaks and services cost a lot.

I'm a eurofag myself and I'd never buy german unless my salary was a lot higher.

Would much rather buy a classical muscle car. They don't really lose value over time either.

Hyundai/KIA. Decently loaded. Many options. Best warranty in the market. The Koreans have stepped their game up the last couple of years.

t. owner of an Optima

04 honda accord here. Clear coat is peeling and that's the only issue. Other than maintenance no major repairs.

The big lexus models. Like the ls400

Get this 8 million dollar piece of shit. No idea why Maybach are part of god tier Mercedes, producing ugly shite like this.

One Series is a fantastic car. Brand new you could get it for just above 20 large, but second hand definitely under 20k

>luxurious
thats a fucking vw polo.

real bmw start at 5 series.

VW Polos don't have a BMW name badge on though, and don't look half as nice.

97 Honda here. Can confirm roasted.

I can't believe no one has recommended the VW Phaeton. Its a really good car.

You cant have both, if you want realiable any 4 cylinder japanese cars are the best, luxuriousness is a personal choice.

Cadillac ATS or CTS. Hell you can get a 12 year old CTS-V in good condition well under $20k

2013-2014 ATS can be had for 12-14k with 20,000 miles

Check out a genesis too

Infinity.

As far as maintenance, cost of parts, it's this.

I don't like them, but they are sensible.

are you really saying the KA in a 240 is more reliable then the e320 engine fuck even the e55's v8 is more reliable

the 240d is the most reliable car hands down
prove me wrong pro tip you cant

While I don't understand why someone would post a rust box old Nissan in a luxury car thread, the Ka24de is reliable to 200k+ miles. That and the vq35 is pretty good too. Stay away from 2.5l nissans tho, they are garbage.