Well I finally did it Cred Forums. I broke up with my gf finally...

Well I finally did it Cred Forums. I broke up with my gf finally. After three years she took me to a field and told me she didn't love me because of how racist I was, I promised to change and did but she treated me coldly still. So I ended it and she asked me not to hate her. Why shouldn't I hate her after she's told me that she's lied every time she has told me she loved me?

On the upside at least I can get a qt 3.14 asian gf r-right g-guys?

or...

FUCK WHY DID I WASTE 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE WITH HER. SHE WAS SO GOOD AND THEN SHE JUST FUCKING BECAME COLD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

sounds like a nigger lover. 3yrs is better than 10. be grateful you got out of a doomed relationship before you had wasted even longer on her. don't waste anymore time loving someone who doesn't love you back. delete all contact info and go for a holiday and don't waste your thoughts on her

Yeah. it still hurts. She was a mommy type of girl who babied everyone, and I loved that. I guess it's because early on I never really got that from my mother? I was treated like a freak because I couldn't pay attention early on so I was doped for 16 years straight. Broken home so I got out lucky. Still I wish I could have made her love me. I feel unlovable right now and just want to die.

kill yourself racist cuck

She would have just cucked you bro. Sounds like a shit gf. And she loved niggers? Even worse, family.

I don't know how, but you've cheered me up with that pepe. Tell you what, i'll dump an entire folder of your choice. If you want one of the extremely large ones, i'll figure out how to upload to mega and give you a link fam.

Why is it a waste? Not every relationship you have will last, and you can learn from it.

Maybe being racist is just retarded and she got tired of listening to a retard bitch about retarded shit.

Only became racist towards the end because of literally all the riots, BLM, white shootings and bombings, and got tired with general nigger monkey shit.

Ed Edd n Eddy. You've got some kanker sisters, right?

Maybe it was the fact that you were dealing with it like a retard. I hate BLM and muslims too, but I don't go around pretending to be a half-assed skin head. There are real solutions to those problems that don't have to do with exterminating them.

Mostly got the best kanker sister. She was literally everything in a girl. Smart, beautiful, and nice when she wasn't with her bitchy sisters.
I complained about it. Maybe uttered nigger 10 times the entire year with her around. And the best option is undoubtedly erase them.

Man, i'm posting some of my older pictures. i'll get new stuff in a bit.

i'll skip the ones I don't like now unless you REALLY want them.

I prefer a glossy artstyle personally.

HNNNNG

God I love Marie.

Personal favorite.

Best part is, she'd blend right into the normies.

My ex gf actually looked like May in this pic. Broke up with her because she was crazy white trash, lol.

Fucking hell man. Big chubby tits are the best for cuddling.

Her instincts told her to give niggers welfare because she's not having real kids and taking care of those instead. Be glad she didn't offer a room in your home to refugees or something.

this one's my favorite. so cute

Just had an idea to get a gf before halloween and go as Marie and Edd. Now I just need to find a gf.

Looks like shit

nigga what?

Thanks for these, mang. Saving all of them. I'm not even the guy who posted the Pepe, but I have another punching one if you want it. Also have some pretty good rares.

last one, thanks user for cheering me up.

This one is my new favorite. Those hips make me do that thing where dogs hump the air when they think they're about to mount something.

Goodnight guys. Once again Cred Forums proves to me that Cred Forums is and always will be my best friends, and my family. You guys are the best.

goodnight. Thanks for the dump