Last night i walked into my sisters bedroom and she was asleep and topless

Last night i walked into my sisters bedroom and she was asleep and topless.
I panicked and left right away.
Now next morning i'm rock hard and can't get the image out of my eyes.

What do Cred Forums?

Rape

next time she's sleeping take a shit on her floor

Keep jerking off to traps and furry

doesn't seem like the wisest option

any reason?

Don't blame you. She's getting me hard rn

> panicked and left right away
you pussy. camera first thing out, dick second

i literally dont know what to do

im curently regretting my decision

I don't know either but I would totally stretch her out while you watched.

i think my only option is to plant a cemera in her room

now you know she sleeps topless sometimes.

start sneaking in and taking pictures of her naked and asleep.

next, get a spy camera and place it in the bathroom. there are small thin rectangular brick looking cameras that easily hide in shadows if you cover the LED indicator lights with some electrical tape. they are motion controlled and you can get lots of videos of her stripping before a shower.

is there a place in her room you could place on? is there a vent on the top of her wall or is there a bookcase with a lot of dust that may be safe to stick a camera? aim it towards her bed and, if she has a laptop with an included webcam, sneak in there when she is out one day and install a program that can allow you to remotely operate her pc and/or turn on and record from webcam without her knowing.

the laptop trick will probably get you some good pictures of her sticking her fingers inside herself.

you can also start offering to run out and grab her something to eat or drink. start to put a little bit of cum into her stuff. make sure it is in something she won't notice.

something else i like doing with my sister is uncapping the shampoo and body wash she uses (nobody else but her can use her expensive stuff) and cumming entire loads into it. i did that once two or three times a week for about two months. nothing is sexier than watching a video of your sister through the glass door of the shower rubbing your cum into her tits and face.

don't touch, though. that will always end in jail.

Can't you find women that aren't related to you? Come on man.

Or invite some anons over to gang bang the slut. I bet she'd look good covered in cum.

Yep

this is exactly what i was looking for.
Thank you sir

another thing i love doing is loading a few of the videos and screengrabs of her naked onto an psp vita. when we are sitting in the living room, watching tv, i like to sit in the chair across from her and pretend to play a game.

she is watching the tv and i find it so hot to watch a video of her naked body (i have one of her using a hairbrush on herself) while having a casual conversation with her or she is distracted with tv. when it is colder out i will have a blanket wrapped around myself and i can slowly play with my dick while she laughs and talks to me and i watch a video of her putting a brush handle and or two fingers into herself.

all i can think about i if she found the camera.
Like what would i do

just be careful with the placement of the camera. i found that putting it in a black dress sock and in a corner of a shadowed corner. there is a decorative box thing on the corner of a counter on the side of the room opposite the shower; the camera sits under that in the shadow made from the cabinets above it.

putting it towards the front and under the radiator also works great. if you fold the sock under itself, you can angle it up slightly and get some amazing angles of her looking up (i love legs and ass so that's great).

another one is the laundry basket. it is one of those cheap plastic white ones with the # pattern all through it. when the basket it nice and full i will put a camera in about halfway in a towel and pushed right up against the edge of one of the holes on the basket. gets great shots.

the laptop program is the best though. nothing is sexier than her coming in from after a shower, walking around a bit with her robe open. twice she has sat down, opened her towel up so she was naked, and started to masturbate. i got to watch her get two fingers nice and wet until something startled her and she got up and out of the view.

it's the best money i ever spent on those two cameras.

Claim it was mustard gas

just slip it in when she's sleeping video tape it then post it

that's why you have to be sure it is hidden well. remember, most people aren't looking in or checking every shadow and corner of the room. there are the other places i mentioned above.

i still get an intenser heart rate going when i hear the shower start up and i have the camera in there. it is ten minutes of panic, and curiously, an intense hard on. i have been doing this for awhile and it still gets me shaking nervous every time.

that last few seconds after she leaves the bathroom and goes to her room is maddening. getting the camera hooked up and sorting through the videos to see if my placement was good (sometimes it's shit and i get a view of the side of a box or a towel slips in front of the lens) is excruciating...i fast forward through and make sure there isn't a scene where she notices the camera and my life is ruined.

i always wondered what would happen if she discovered it. i imagine she would come at my room screaming. if nobody else was home i would try to talk her down. first time, i figure why not first try to explain that i find her so sexy and that since she is my sister i know that physical wouldn't be possible, so i resorted to sneaking to try and see her body. would throw in that i know society thinks it's wrong, but i am just attracted to her. maybe i get lucky and being a freak about your siblings runs in the family.

maybe she agrees to never tell. maybe she agrees to never tell but demands money or something,.

maybe she insists she is telling people. that is when i am not sure what happens. do i throw everything i have in the car and grab all the emergency funds/cards in the house and flee? do i get ready for the ass kicking and banishment from my family? do i push her over in her towel and fuck her and then choose something from above? life is over anyway, right?

link to the cams you use?

no.

here's a hint for you: she's a ____ _____. she's got mighty mighty, letting it all hang out...

and one more thing.

you will feel guilty and wrong the the moment you are done cumming the first times you watch the videos.

i was like that. i would watch and as i was cumming look away or unfocus my eyes.

now i try and cum when her tits and face are in the same shot and i stare right at her face as i do it. nothing is sexier. don't underestimate how much sexier seeing her body is if her face is in the shot...so aim for hiding spots where a full frontal shot is possible...or at least tits and face.