Guys help a bro out

Guys help a bro out.
Ive been dating this great chick for almost two years. Dont drink dont smoke, bokmwormish, a hint of daddy issues, not outgoing, shy overall.
Sex is great, connection is great, love her to death and everything. Statted to think she is the one.

Now, some drama started on Monday and i sniffed some shit from the get go. She was crying a lot amd complained some which i ironed out when she said she doesnt deserve me. Red flag.
Come last night, we meet, have good date, greatest sex ever. When she starts crying. First of happiness, then from misery. Confesses to me that she kissed a chad like dude from work. Dealt with parents splitting up, amd the guy knew that, came to her when she was crying, and played the sympathy card. They kissed for a moment, and he tried to tongue her, whrn she ran away.
I can get over the kiss. What bugs me thay this sleazebag continued talkimg her up in person and via texts. And she was falling for the puppy eyes "im gonna kill myself without you" shit and lead him on, while trying to maintain a friendly distance. Buy she responded to his love yous with the same.
I trust her tht nothing physically happened apart from the kiss for reasons only i and her sister can understand without a wall of text.
I saw all texts after hours of me. And her sister getting her to show. I saw that she tried to push him away several times but this fag is sick.
He tried the identical samr shit on both her sisters last year, but they were more experienced amd saw tnru his shit. (im my gfs first kiss, bf, sex, and all)

I left it neutral last night after taking to her sister who told me my gf tried to drown herself the day before, over fucking us up. I have reasons to trust her sister on othrr things too, becausr has the same heart om sleeve attitude as me. Witj that and a few othrr things i genuinely am convinced that gf is regretful amd able to learn... Cont

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
youtube.com/watch?v=5P8QE9UpGqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shr just fu ked up in a moment of weakness and knows what it feels like when she might lose me..
But guys....what would you do?

Sorry for typos, new phone.

Benp

Fuck, stop being so naive and dump the bitch. She messed with another guy and told him she loves him. Stop making excuses about how small of a crime a kiss is. Cheating is cheating and you should dump her immediately. She's gonna do it again anyway.

As for the other guy, don't blame him. He went after her and got his chance. So, if you continue this relationship you will be his bitch.

Leave her. She is not going to stop doing that shit, bro. This is a classic tbqh.

This.

this guy gets it.

You're mad at the guy but you would've done the same, see a hot girl, want the hot girl.

She fucked up. Dump the bitch. Move on.

"48 Laws of Power"
Law 10 : Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky.
You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster.
The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves;
they will also draw it on you.
Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.

It probablu doesnt change anything if i note she quit her job to get away from him, and blocked all communication with said guy.

P. S. He is not to be excused, who goes for a chick when they know she is in a relationship, in a moment where she is wrecked over her family splittting up.

In case this is actually serious...

I know the usual advice is, as others have said, to dump her. But in this case, I think it's worth giving her a second chance. Find a (legal) way to make that guy stay away from her and perhaps that'll help.

Who knows? Maybe she's a lying, cheating bitch. Or maybe she's inexperienced and just made a mistake, in which case, don't make her feel bad about it, and perhaps do something nice for her to show her you still love her and trust her, and make sure she knows that if she has problems like some asshole hitting on her, she should talk to you about it so you can help her if she really doesn't think she can handle it (which she clearly couldn't in this case, for whatever reason).

> Confesses to me that she kissed a chad like dude from work

2 years? aahahahah shes been doing stuff with him you pathetic little nerd leave her

aaaaahajajahahahahahah

I genuinely feel like its the latter. With her behavior leading up to the confession, during, after, and after my calmimg of the situation, i have reason to believe i need to give her another shot.

OP i think she deserves a sound spanking.

Have some fucking dignity.
She cheated.
She will cheat again.
Even if you get that chad to leave,
She is gonna want his dick because it feels good to be bad, you cuck.

Fuck her sister and see how she likes it.

Little advice, don't ever let go of your pride. It's fine you show her that you still love and trust her, but she foremost needs to know that a second time isn't acceptable and you WILL leave her.

In any case that dude needs to get fucked with.

I actually still agree with this. I know I would've dumped her immediately.

Oh yes ive made that crystal fucking clear last night, even without my final verdict if i am gonna take her bac or no.

Fight the chad.
Whether or not you win or lose,
As long as you beat the shit out of him,
you get some sort of sympathy

I may or may not work on that.

You should. Why you let the guy get away with it after hearing it in the first place is beyond me.

About your p.s., let it go. Every guy (and that includes most of the guys who say they dont) goes after a hot chick if you've succeeded in creating chances. I would. You too would. Don't be a hypocrite.

how bout you dont be a degenrate you double nigger

Fuck that shit. It's all fair game as long as she doesn't have a ring on her finger.

May or may not is a way of saying yes without it legally being fair game :^)

I had girls hotter than her hit on to me.
I am a man of my word for better or worse, and i am sticking to that, with people i care about.

op, u should be dating it gf's sister instead, she seems a lot more intelligent, experienced, and isn't a fucking faggot like ur gf

It takes two to tango, user, and she kissed him willingly. whether you like to hear it or not. It's up to you whether to forgive or not, but don't let her make you think that none of this is her fault. Nothing wrong with forgiveness. How badly do you want to still be with her?

I mean you can use any thing you want to justify yourself to sticking with her but at the end of the day the facts are that she cheated on you and that tells a lot about her character no matter her reasons.

If this is a true story you seem to want us to tell you to keep her but you really shouldn't. Your choice though

Nobody asked for nudes? Fine, asking for nudes.

While you are right, i see the fact of instant regret. When one gets burned, one knows not to playt with fire.

I think you're misunderstanding me. Not saying that I would do it when I'm in a relationship myself. If I'm anything, it's loyal. But if I like a girl and she gives me a chance, I will take it, whether she's in a relationship or not. Usually I don't even know.

You can only get my dicc picse :^)

I just hope that's true for you man. Often doesn't end well.

Nigger, how old are the pair of you?

Acceptable :^)

This, anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite. I've been flirtatious with girls I that had bfs before. I don't do it knowing they have one... most of the time. It depends on how she responds and unfortunately they all respond in a similar fashion. Whether they continue or not is up to them. The people in this world I swear, no loyalty at all.

22 me
19 her

But i shaved, dont want to look like a ladiboi

Fair point.
However, this was done in a moment of despair, and utter weakness. And as such, is one of the scummiest things to be done. Also the guy is a sick freak, a guilt tripper, and clingy stalking type. Both her sisters told me this in private, because he tried the same with them.
I somewhat can see it happening to me, when my grandad died, i was desperate as fuck.
Luckily i've learned to be more emotionally flatline to everything since.

Also, he knew. She talked about me a lot.
Confirmed from third party sources i can trust with my life.

Dump her mate. I was with a girl for three years and she did the same.

We carried on for a year, and after a while I got over it. But I also realised that how shitty it was to do that and it's just unforgivable on principle.

If you can't do better, you're a bit of a faggot tbh.

The regret is that she can't have both of you. You spoke to her, so you know how she feels, though. When one person transgresses, it's important to guage how they react. She wasn't honest from the start, but dors seem sorry. She isn't minimizing it or blaming you ("you were never there"). She IS blaming the other guy, though. Sit down with her and tell her that you want her to admit that she is guilty, and that she did this willingly. If she does that, them forgive her. That's my advice. How old is she? How old are you? Why haven'y you shared her nudes yet?

So you have higher standing even when crippled emotionally by death but it's fine when she does it? Alright then

Then that means he thinks you ain't shit. I don't know if I could be with that chick. Not sure what to tell you since we all think differently. But you know, you're not going to be together forever. An altercation like this only foreshadows a following break up. I know it's negative but eh, thats just how the world works man. Even people that have been in relationships lasting nearly a decade end up breaking it off. So be prepared for what's to come man. Gl.
What's the point of this thread again?

If your dick is in her, that's fine. GG on not wanting to spread her naked body online to deal with the transgression. You are making a lot of anons sad, but it's the right thing to do.

SAUCE ON GIRL IN PIC PLOX

Doing the right thing is so bland though.
*Something about if it were reversed she'd leak his images*

But then, I'm going to assume you're both adults. Trust me, let it go for now. If he gets in contact again, give him a fair warning. If he does it again after that, do something about it then.

Faggots...
If you could bang some land whale that had a bf you would.

Talk of repect and honor while browsing b? Ppppffffffffthhhhh.

Be honest with yourself or preferably
Kys.

Again, i am a man of my word, and principle, for better or worse. A load of what are considered "old fashioned" traits.
It also helps that i am pretty indifferent to various emotional trauma. My behavior in life points me to believe i am a sort of an emotional sadist too. eh

Thanks for the input. The middle ground ish approach actually is useful tbh.
Just getting some help or advice i may or may not take into account.

Nah, aint got none of those.

That is one of the big things that lead me to calm down and not just drop her ass off at home and never speak to her again.
Her behaviour, and reactions to my actions.
She never really blamed me, and she never really blamed him completely either. She knows she fucked up, and has repeatedly said that. She knows she (may or may not have) gambled the best thing she fucking had away.
These things are what are keeping the scales from tipping the other end so far.

That would be a good advertisement for me with the local sloots to hop on a solid sized todger.

Absolutely. I am smart enough to, even if shit do go down, i know the law well enough to fuck the guy up one way or the other.

got it from Cred Forums

Just go out with her sister.
She seems like the more stable choice.
Let her go after the chad and come crawling back to you as an additional cocksleeve after he's done with her.

Well he can totally blame the other guy. What he did was opportunistic and predatory. So he manipulated her with his sad sack game. It worked so thatbisnon the girl so youre right that she still let it happen no one is inmoceng here the fact she triednto push him a way is awknowledging she was in the wrong, however, her being innexperienced led her to trying to keep him from killing himself so she kept convo but she said she loved him regardless of whatbhe was saying she should not have responded with that. He should still take a break and show her whats what maybe fuck her sistersn

She's already gone. There are no "mistakes" in cheating. It always takes conscious effort. You can't salvage it. Move on before things get worse.

This user said it perfectly. It won't be easy to do, but really, it's the best option considering the circumstances.

False i surround myself with the mysery of others i see them suffer and learn and laugh from their mistakes so avid the situations that lead to making them in the first place.

Bruv it takes two to tango. If a single person is fucking someone that's in a relationship it's fair game. Blame the cheater. Cheater didnt respect their partner enough to not cheat. I've fucked a couple of girls that had supposed bfs and I didn't give two shits. They wanted to to fuck too then so be it.
However I've never in my life ever cheated on someone before. Sure there have been many opportunities in my previous relationships to do so but I never so much as even kissed another chick while in a relationship.
If you can't control yourself, you're trash. If you want to fuck a side piece, at least have the decency to break up with your partner first.

Oh fuck, i forgot to mention, my ex cheated on me, in vastly different circumstances...

Naturally, i dumped the slut immediately.

As sad as it may be, this is true. Under some circumstances I guess a kiss could be forgiven, all else considered but
SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVES HIM. That put all the "he took advantage of her" shit in doubt. If she said shit like that to him a LOT more has gone on, even if only in her head. She has feelings for him or at least very strong desires. Short of her finding a new job and cutting all contact, things WILL happen again.

Fair enough, just saying that holding yourself to a higher standard and excusing others will net you fuck all

And like other user says this is likely the beginning of the end

You are such a cringe worthy faggot!

Holy shit.

I sincerely hope this 'Chad' beats the shit out of your faggot self while you cry and try to explain the tears are your gentlemanly old fashioned behavior.

Do you know what old fashioned behavior is? Be a fucking man and dump the slut. If you're that much of a looser that you must be in a long term relationship or you wont be happy find a bitch that won't fuck the next guy whos more if a man.... alternatively leverage this shit into an open relationship where you can actually bone random sluts while keeping a homemaker.

These are your two options where you ain't a bitch. I would bet everything I own you wont do either you pathetic piece of shit.

ava sparkxxx

ava sparxxx

Run, nigga. Be a man and run. That shit is bad.

Likely. I am still not convinced either way. I will talk to her in about an hour or two in person, and see what comes of it.
All i know is she is regretful, knows she fucked up etc etc. I just can't justify the messages at this point.
I understand in a way, she wants be the one to help people, always been that way. And when someone guilt trips her by threatening suicide, she is very likely to get baited and sucked into the false support she has been giving him.
She knows he is crazy, and has been trying to get away from him ever since. The nigger follows her around, keeps texting her and all.

Until she quit the job because of it, and blocked all other form of comms with him...

I am going overseas for the month in a few days... Frat parties await :^)
Who says i dont have a free card right now.

White knight advice from either:
A) 16-20 year old
B) fat neckbeard who doesn't get attention from the fattest of the fat

Which one are you?

>virgins

>t. cuck

If you do establish a free pass you have won the game. Get her into it. Tell her to bone the chad dude and don't feel bad. You go and band loose frat bitches.
Fucking profit!

high chance she'll do it again. been there bro.

at least she was honest about it, but she sounds like the crazy type. they all end up snapping eventually.

then again, all women are crazy so not sure what my point is anymore.

but then it isn't a side piece you stupid idiot

> follows her around, keeps texting her
Did she stop replying and quit the job before or after you found out?

She wants both of you. She's not upset for betraying you, she's upset she can't have you and him.

I don't care how nice a girl is, they won't fall for that sad sack "I'm going to kill myself if you don't love me" shit unless there's something there

OP, time to dump her.
Just let it go, and move on !

> These guys disagree with me letting her day she loves him, must be virgins! Anyway, I better make dinner before my gf comes back. She works late a lot lately, at least she's safe with the guys at work...

Before.
Albeit shortly. She was overwhelmed by his bullshit and inability to get away, and broke down several times in front of her sister who chewed her out because of it.
Honestly she is a naive innocent sheltered inexperienced girl who is going through a lot of cnahge in the recent times, (moving for college, away from all friends, and parents spliting up) and the fag used this.

The saying goes, you either end the relationship like a man or carry on like a cuck.

I'm guessing you're choosing to be a cuck.

You keep justifying her actions, in the end
she is gonna cuck you hard. And you'll make a thread here asking for advice.
We all said it, dump the bitch.

More of this chick ASAP

OP, the question you need to ask yourself is, why did she confess to you.

"i'm gonna kill myself..." Bro, he was her boyfriend, or something.

oldfag here, move on. Nothing good can come from this woman.

Don't listen to what she says, it's what she does.

Because she was guilty, and knew that she had to tell me. I've always stressed this.
She didnt say im gonna kill myself, but she literally tried to drown herself the night before because she "gambled away the best thing in her life".

And she never told you about what was going on once, OP. You are being naive. Stop it.

A suicide attempt over relationship drama is not a compelling reason to stay with her. Take note.

This advice is golden. You came here wanting people to tell you the opposite, but you would do well to get as far away from this woman as possible. Forgive her first if you feel bad (that means telling yourself "I've forgiven her." every time you think back and get mad) but then end it.

This.
Dump her immediately and do not give her a second chance under any circumstances. She'll try to get back to you and if you give in you'll do nothing but suffer.

I hope she leaves your illiterate ass.

Ask her to to go tell HR at work and say she is considering a restraining order against Chad because he makes her uncomfortable

If she goes through with it, her story is real and you're good

If she doesn't want to then you know more is going on

>Because she was guilty, and knew that she had to tell me. I've always stressed this.

You are seriously naive if you believe this. More likely, someone was going to tell you, but didn't. She was doing damage control.

Also, it's a victim test. If you'll accept this wafer-thin excuse this time, you'll do the same next time. In your head, you'll be going mad.

Move on, you are being played. It's a bigger game than you are used to.

Bro, same oldfag here. If you find yourself feeling sorry for her, or wanting to be there for her, to help her with her life, then you are being manipulated.

People will come into your life ready for imtimacy and a relationship. There will be no Chad.

You're a cringy faggot. You deserve to be cucked by chad you pathetic fuck. Fuck you. Real men don't ask Cred Forums for relationship advice, they dump the slag and move on.

>There will be no Chad

or other speed-bumps in her life that you have to deal with before you can be together.

True, unless she's the type to call rape on a consentual "thing."

Not worth the effort for any woman.

OP needs to move on.

Ask her to stop contact with him, text, chat.. you name it. If she does continue then sorry mate, dump her, she doesn't love you enough.
Otherwise shit like this will happen again.
Good luck

/end thread. Nothing else to say.

She has.

>this

Women don't mess around with guys they don't want to fuck. They probably already fucked.

wait for a week, and try to secretly check her phone or something, and see if she's kept to her word. If she has, that's good.

Guzzle that 2nd hand cum boiiii, don't come crying to us after you get burned again.

I will, out in the open. Her reluctancy to show, or lack thereof, will provide insight.

Everyone deserves a second chance. But not a third one.

But she has already blocked him everywhere.

What are you fucking stupid? By now she has bought a second phone.

Das edge

Post a picture of your pathetic girlfriend, OP.

Tl;dr
You are a faggot who will never have a meaningful and fulfilling relationship.

OP pls

i'm the poliovirus

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

It's easy, show us a pic of your gf and we will tell you if you should dump her ass

A kiss, at a reasonable lapse of reason, is somewhat excusable. Talking about love makes this iffy, but as she blames herself, and as she stands without reasons to punish you, I'd say she's fairly serious about regretting this. I'd say stay with her and be very vigilant. If this shit pops up again she surely can't be trusted and you should run for your life.
I've been in a similar situation, although with a lot more blame put on me.
>be 16
>outsider chick starts advancing on my tiny speck of friends
>she's alright but seem to have nothing in common with us
>turns out we're both huge geeks, and things kind of get tense
>anyway, we hit it off and keep a pretty decent relationship for 1.5 years
>I've been saving for years for a new battle station, finally can afford it
>spends a lot of time playing while she's not around
>she's almost always around
>probably spent 90% of nights together
>when suddenly chad shows up with a broken heart and a suicidal ex
>my gf starts talking to him about it, helping him cope with his 'situation'.
>gf is somewhat annoyed with the time I spend gaming
Fast forward a couple weeks or so
>we spend the weekend at my dad's place
>3am she starts nodding off, while texting with him
>I've helped her answer this dude before, just to give a second input
>I ask her if I should answer him that she's basically falling asleep and ask if I can help him with anything
>at this point I know nothing
>but I scroll up
>she's been sexting the fucker for months
>constantly talking shit about me between the 'I want your cock deep in my ass' shit.
>his cock was tiny, I laugh and then wake the bitch up
>tell her things are over, that she has no place in my home, and that she needs to get the fuck out before I'm back
>"boohoo I should have told you, user"
>"I didn't mean for it to happen"
>"You played too much vidya, I felt alone"
>"It was totally my fault"
>"it was totally your fault!"
>"boohoo please take me back"
cont

If you do really have a hinata izumi tier social retard as a girlfriend you'll probably realize how to deal with it. In that case, stop freaking out, assess the situation and speak to her about your feelings like partners would in any observably healthy relationship. If it doesn't work out in the end, cry in corner and then continue with your life

*nods in approval*

She's fucking chad. He's now officially the wallet and backup for when chad finds a better cumhole. Watch this, similar situation except the people are older and married.

It's quite frankly pretty hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=5P8QE9UpGqg

sounds like she luvs attention more then u breh and it sounds lyk u both lack the old esteem card.

Time passes and she goes completely psycho.
At a very low point, I agree to meet up with her in the woods between the areas we live in.
After this meetup, she decides to tell EVERYONE around her what an asshole I am. That I "dumped her without her even cheating on me". Once she realized that I started to care less and less what she and her friends thought, or my old friends that didn't even care to ask for my view on the matter, she decided to fabricate the story that our meetup in the woods was a predatory act on my part. She told everyone around her, including my friends that I had raped her.

>don't stick your dick in crazy, user
>make sure you know what you're dealing with

so why are you posting this? sounds like you know what you should do. why, of all places, would you come to Cred Forums for relationship advice?

lol the end kinda reminds me of a girl i messed with, except we didnt date and no chad andshe was telling the truth.

I know for a fact she's not fucking Chad at the moment, she's with some other faggot who fits her better.
I moved out of town to get rid of these sorts of people, and now, years later, I get a late night text that she's moved into town. She even went so far as to contact my roommate's mother to find out where I live. She's too crazy to keep a relationship, I wouldn't be the slightest surprised if she's either cheating on the new chad, or if that relationship is completely down the drain already.
All I know is that I'm never doing that shit again.

Trust me fam, been in your shoes, knock all that niggers teeth out. I did it and it was the best choice I made to leave that whore, and make him not a pretty boy anymore with no teeth and the constant threat that I can come and kill him at any time.

Dump her ass. All this suicidal shit is a fuckin head trip. You'll be over her in a year, but if u stay, she'll use emotional blackmail everytime she fucks up. And she will fuck up because she sound like your typical attention loving sloot

Knowing what came out of this situation, social isolation and what not, you could rape this ex as much as you want for all I care

Your gf is a slut and she feels guilty but she cannot help it cause she is slut. Find a real woman who doesnt go fucking other people everytime she is sad. Otherwise youre just a faggy little cuck boi.

Time to cut the bitch loose OP.

>706258773
literally what happened in your lives that caused you to be completely unable to associate yourselves with women

OP Let me tell you one and only truth

Men love pussy, and we can sometimes be with another woman but we still love that one

When women loves her man, there is no other men on planet for her. Thats about it, you are just unlucky and fell in love with snake, not a good girl.