>see pc/sjw culture
>need something to combat
>considering voting for Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viP1WzlYPM0
animallaw.info/statute/nm-dog-consolidated-dog-laws
youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY
youtube.com/watch?v=PgTnjTm3YhQ
nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-embracing-misinformation-on-obama/2013/08/27/bb73493a-0f4f-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html?utm_term=.52b18497d033
nydailynews.com/news/politics/lousiana-republicans-blame-president-obama-hurricane-katrina-response-article-1.1433096
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obama-hurricane-katrina_n_3790612.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-news-of-trump’s-taxes-breaks-he-goes-off-script-at-a-rally-in-pennsylvania/ar-BBwTB4z?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's Aleppo?

What's a foreign leader?

What does the president even do?

He doesn't know policy either dumby and at least trump has money lol

meh
he blanked for a min.

That guy was pestering him for a quick response.
As a pres candidate that's a very touchy question to answer.
What foreign leader does the president look up to. kek.

I don't think trump has any real policy plans either. He's just a personality
Johnson and Weld bring in the libertarian ideal, considering the national debt I think we could use that

I feel like his campaign is kind of taking a toll on him or maybe the fear of a misstep is causing him to mess up.

At any rate, can you hear that enthusiasm with the aleppo question? I mean that fucker wants to know what it is so he can get proactive about it

C A N ' T S T U M P

what's the breakdown on gary johnson
i know Cred Forums isn't the best place to talk politics but I'm too lazy to do research and I have no friends

Meh, he's okay. Conservative financially and liberal socially. The kind of guy I'd probably vote for if he had a chance, really no point though since he'd never win. I usually recommend him to former Bernie supporters since he's mostly taking votes away from Hillary at this point.

Gary Johnson is running under the libertarian ticket. His campaign platform is based around fiscal responsibility and social inclusion. In my opinion he has the best plan on immigration in that he wants to allow the undocumented immigrants to apply for a Visa and if they've gone through a thorough background check and they get a work visa after they pay a little bit in back taxes and then they can be here legally if they don't want to live here the rest of their life and then they can leave and go back to Mexico it's not giving them citizenship it's giving them the ability to work here and he wants immigration reform. He has a non-interventionist policy when it comes to foreign affairs. He wants to respect the NATO alliance agreement.

youtube.com/watch?v=viP1WzlYPM0

He's a false libertarian, most librarians don't even support him because he's not even close to a true libertarian.
He's policies are closer to the liberal agenda then the conservative agenda, a lot of his polices are way left of center, to the point he even talks about expanding on the federal government bureaucracies .

>no point though since he'd never win
isn't that kind of a weird philosophy
Isn't the whole point of voting being all "1 vote makes a difference"
Like it's not like your one vote will tip the scales in trump vs clinton either so what's the difference
also
>liberal socially
I'm disappointed
I think
Idk a lot about politics but based on what I learned from Cred Forums that means he leans SJW

He wants to sit down with Russian or to help figure out what to do with Syria but for the most part he wants to leave it alone because he doesn't want to create a vacuum for Isis to be destroyed and be replaced with another Al-Qaeda or anything of that nature. The problem that Gary faces or the fact that he is not being televised nationally he tends to stick to cable news programs because no one is having him on. The notion that the Democrats are driving home that he is a wasted vote, and the fact that in regard to the Republicans if one were to endorse him for presidency they would lose their ability to remain in the Republican Party. He is facing a very up hill climb he needs to be at the debates Trump and Clinton are a great farce on the country and Gary is a viable candidate because he is on the ballot in all fifty states

works for me.

Side note. If no candidate can get 50%+1 vote. Then the house of representatives decides who becomes the president.

I lived in NM under his reign, he's all about expanding government .
He's why NM, has Doggy Probation , Drug court, the Hotline for DUI shit. All there of those programs massively trampled on the rights of NM citizens and also expanded on state bureaucracies. If anybody is a wolf in sheeps clothing, he is. He is straight a communist

>tfw read your post about 5 times
>tfw wasn't until the 5th I realized liberal and libertarian are 2 different things
I'm not cut out for this politics shit fam

what are the pro's of expanding government
I hear a lot about it in the UFC world (judging, reffing, safety commissions), and it's all negative, so why do they do this

I'm not saying that I don't believe you but I would really appreciate a citation of any sort. The fact of the matter is that Hillary Clinton is trying to win over Bernie supporters under that premises communism that he was peddling. So for you to just go out and say that without any kind of proof to back it up other than I totally live there at the time really doesn't seem like much of an argument to me. Just keep on showing for Hillary if it's getting the bills paid

Not sure if truth

>what are the pro's of expanding government
More state revenue is generated in the form of fines

lets take for example Doggy Probation
Let's say Fido gets out of your house more then 3 times ,and get picked up by local animal control. The state fines you 50 dollars firs offence, 200 second offence, and 500 3rd. After that they keep your dog, and you are put on doggy probation. The fine is 1000 dollars, if you can't pay or don't want to pay the state will euthanize your animal.
If you do pay, you also have to take Dog care classes, for 6 months, each cost 150 dollars per class (on top of the $1000 fine you paid)
If you miss one class, you have to pay all fees of the class up front, or Fido bites it.

>Isn't the whole point of voting being all "1 vote makes a difference"
If you want a particular thing to happen you have to get a large number of people to agree with you and vote the same way which is hard to do. A third party would need to muster a huge amount of support if it ever wanted to make a difference and I just don't see it ever happening. If Trump had run the exact same campaign as a third party nobody would even be paying attention to him right now, he'd just be some fringe nut with a handful of crazy people supporting him. It's just how it works.

I'm voting for Trump either way, so I don't really care that much about Johnson, but here's basically what I know about him. He's not an SJW exactly in that he doesn't favor censoring hate speech or anything like that, although he does support legalizing weed and gay marriage from what I understand. He's a Libertarian, and generally their position is low taxes and minimal government (same as Republicans), but their social policies are more liberal than conservative, ie drugs should be legal, abortions should be legal, the government has no business regulating people's sexual practices, etc. Basically their stance is that people should have as much liberty as possible and the government shouldn't regulate anything beyond the most basic things.

Ideologically I'm more libertarian than conservative, since I also favor low taxes and small government and don't particularly think the government should be a moral authority in people's lives. However again the Libertarian Party does not stand much of a chance, so it makes a lot more sense for me to vote Republican. Mostly I'm concerned about lowering taxes and improving the economy, I don't really care that much about social issues one way or the other. If gay people want to marry each other it doesn't bother me, but I don't feel morally obligated to fight on their behalf.

animallaw.info/statute/nm-dog-consolidated-dog-laws

it's my personal opinion that there is nothing to be gained from expanding government government's job should be to collect the taxes in order to have a strong military have a decent Transit System and to allow for help in emergency situations. Social Security and Medicare are great they need reform, but why should the government pay for everyone in this country to go to college and lie to you and tell you that it's free it is not free we will either borrow the money or we will pay more in taxes neither of which have a pleasant outcome. I know people who have gone to college getting a degree and then completely went on to do something that had nothing to do with that degree why should the government have to pay for those idiots. We are nearly twenty trillion dollars in debt the notion that you can send everyone to college at this point in time is foolish. What works in Texas does not necessarily work in California that is why the 50 states have their own government branch that creates the States laws that allows for us to be different and live in the same country. However now we need to throw that by the wayside under the premise that we all need this or we all need that and that is the problem

We can see you're angry about doggy probation. But how are you connecting that to Johnson?

Yeah I get that it generates money, but I have a hard time understanding why people would vote for that

Just vote for Trump. Yeah, he sucks. But Bush sucked. Obama sucks. This has become a trend. And after a while, Trump will be kicked out before he has the chance to do any real damage, unlike Hillary Clinton who will waste no time in her efforts to ruin LITERALLY the entire world.

Just google the polices he enacted in NM, you are goign to find a lot more examples them I can give you.
I'm telling you my opinion, one I formed when I lived in NM, he changed a lot of laws, and enacted laws that really did infringe on the rights of people while expanding government spending, and bureaucracies

You do realize that it gives gives dates to certain lines of that law and shows that they were formed in the seventies and eighties right? So given that Johnson wasn't even Governor until the nineties kind of blows that theory out of the water doesn't it

>connecting that to Johnson?
It was one of the polices he championed while in office

You totally lived there and he totally did those things and just Google it man cuz it's totally out there

IDK, people spin it the right way?

If I have to google things to back up my own opinions, then there's no point
They are only opinions, they aren't special

I get that that's how it works, but your one vote won't make a difference whether you vote trump or hillary either so the logic doesn't add up to me

And god damn, gary johnson sounds like the voice of reason itself
Other user itt was saying johnson was for expanding govt tho so idk, but fuck
if what ur saying is true gary johnson is the people's champ

That's the only reason I'm voting trump. His policies are shitty because Republicans are kind of stupid, but liberals are fucking brainwashed sjws

You said that he is 4 bigger government and that he did all of these things and now you're saying that it's just your opinion make up your mind

Where does that tie in with Gary Johnson?

this

op here
I'm probably still going to vote for Johnson.

More than anything I want to say fuck off to the two party system

But part of me thinks the media is making trump out to be more of an idiot than he is.

I'm not seeing any evidence of him being behind it.

And anyways, that somewhat reasonable policy doesn't come close to Bengazi or stirring shit with the asians.

>if anybody is a wolf in sheeps clothing

ok guy

what?? lol? so you go around making up false statements and just say they are your opinions?

Go to the johnson weld site and read his policies and decide for yourself

You are just nitpicking now, faggot.
Opinions are like assholes, we all have one

lol @ voting for a fascist because some teenage girls get butthurt on tumblr.

And you're just one giant fucking opinion

>Where does that tie in with Gary Johnson?
Dates enacted cosponsored with his time as Governor

hold your nose and vote for johnson

He's not for big government.
He's a non interventionalist. Meaning he doesn't want the US to play world police.
He want's to get rid of the NSA, and make it a small part of the CIA. /snowden

I think someone's butthurt because another user that had to deal with his governance wasn't happy about it

Yeah I'm with you there. I went from being very liberal, to being disgusted with liberals.

I still hold liberal values like legalization to heart, but I refuse to be piled in with a bunch of feminists, niggers and SJW.

TRUMP 2016.

DAMNNNNNNNNNN user
TALK TO DAT NIGGA

I bet a lot of stuff happened in NM during his time that he wasn't responsible for.
You sure are taking that policy personally.

Yea it's a big shit show. We need many many parties.

OHHHH SHIIT NIGGA

I will be monitoring the thread and seeing how the johnson big govt debate progresses
we must get to the bottom of this

Mentioning literally any world leader that isn't openly committing genocide is not a touchy question. Or he could at least have gone with the edgy route of "I don't particularly look up to anyone of them, but here are a couple that have done good work".

lol @ being too young to vote but posting in a political discussion thread anyway

you're both wrong, no votes matter, it's all up to electoral college.

He also believes there's no point in doing anything about climate change because the sun will destroy the earth in a few billion years. He's a shitshow, don't waste your vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY

In 2011 that is what he said, maybe that's a joke maybe it's his personal belief. At any rate the government trying to fix climate change resulted in bailing out a Solar Company 2 or 3 fucking times and the company still isn't in existence

Look, Hillary is probably going to win, no matter what, so, libertarians out there who dislike the GOP and really dislike Trump, voting for him instead of Johnson will actually be throwing your vote away.

If y'all vote for Johnson now, even if he ends up getting maybe 15 or 20% and maybe coming close to carry a state or 2, that'll mean that people will start seeing them as an actual alternative to gop/dem bullshit. And maybe 4 years from now they'll start really suckin votes away from the other 2 and carrying states. And if they play it right, you could reasonably maybe have an actual libertarian president by 2024.

Keep voting for the same old shit now just because people told you there's no alternative, an you get nothing

I don't vote
I was saying I was assuming the "1 vote makes a difference" was the philosophy of people who do vote

>Hillary is probably going to win, no matter what
throwing your vote away.

nigger, you crazy

Here u go
youtube.com/watch?v=PgTnjTm3YhQ

If you watch the interview, the guy is pestering him to spit an answer out.

It's not something he should do hastily. And he didn't

>Getting political information from a 52 year old dressed like a college hipster using poorly clipped segments with no context.

But what are Hillary and Trumps environmental policies? Oh wait.

Guys, you live in a bubble

Hilary's entire platform is based on makin it impossible for your average citizen to be financially independent, forcing those citizens to count on the government to survive, and increasing races exponentially in order "support" those citizens.

It isn't hard to see where all of this bureaucracy and red tape is going. The government is going to OWN us. It's going to be impossible for your average citizen to make something of themself because they don't have the money or knowledge to meet all of the governments ridiculous regulations.

This is what Trump was trying to tell us in the debate, but he just couldn't do it in an eloquent way.

Yes, he isn't a brilliant super genius, but he's a massive swing away from where politics have been trending, and that's a damn good thing.

You're actually a gigantic retard. Clinton has a renewable energy target of 30% by 2025. Trump doesn't have an environmental policy or really even discuss it, which somehow is better than just making fun of the idea of climate change like Johnson does.

>inb4 thanks for correcting the record faggotry

>taxes not races

not him but I actually do live in a bubble
but last I heard the election was anyone's game, anyone meaning trump or hillary
have things changed?

A target isn't a plan. All talk no delivery

Since the last debate, Trump's gone into a slide, probably to do with calling himself smart for dodging federal income tax. Still more debates though, so I guess it could turn around.

Is being a " massive swing" inherently a good thing?

>derp

>All talk no delivery

>All talk no delivery
If she'd been in power, in a position deliver and hadn't, you'd have a point

How can anyone running for office deliver on something when they've not yet achieved that office? Like, did you even read what you posted?

The entire platform that. Johnson has is that the government has no business picking winners and losers you can't just mandate a 30% renewable energy platform By Any Given year the market is what determines win the renewable energy becomes viable because it will be affordable. You cannot control the market and then say that it's a free market that's not how it works

Just fuck it op vote for Trump. Both Johnson and Trump are pretty stupid but at least Trump opposes TPP, probably knows what Aleppo is and seems to be our best bet to end this SJW PC culture.

nigger, you just implied there isn't a choice, if there isn't a choice a vote doesn't matter either way. You think the average American can remember what happen in the last election or 15 mins ago? All they care about is their feelings and what fast food they're going to shove in their face shitter.

The problem is not that they live in a bubble, its that you think they can not live in it. There motherfuckers don't know who the Vice president is and they would forget who the president is if he were not a dindu.

It has nothing to do with trickling down, it has to do with Liberty.

Think of how fucking expensive and excruciating it is to renew the sticker on your car. Now imagine everything you could want to do being just like that.

That's what Hillary wants. She wants to grow the government to suit politicians and the rich, not to empower the majority of its citizens.

The regressive shills might disagree, but that's because they have no idea what's actually going on.

thanks for the update

Things haven't changed, it's literally just shills. Don't you get it? That's like, half of Clinton's campaign at this point. Shills, lies and corruption.

Unlike yourself who reads Breitbart, so you know what's really happening, unlike those brainwashed liberal shills

>they have no idea what's actually going on.

No not inherently, but I think I was pretty clear I don't like how the government only seems interested in creating stupid regulations and taxes to grow itself rather than benefit it's country.

Im in the same boat. libertarian fag and I used to hate trump way before he was considering presidency based off of an article of him claiming to be a genius (his reasoning was because of his success) that was back when mainstream/pop culture used to suck his dick.

Considering how much regressive culture we see from the sjw millennial crowd and how they hate trump so much that even a fb cofounder aka shill dustin cuck moskovitz kike dedicated 20 million to fight trump, on top of that seeing as how he steam rolled Hillary in the debates it makes me like him more. In addition hillary is a snake, a carear white collar criminal who is more dangerous as a president than trump could ever be, essentially the people who hate him convinced people like me to vote for him, its a non intentional reverse psychology and i find it hilarious.

"trickle down" doesn't work through forced tributes. It works through employment and sales. Like when you hire people to build and run a building. The faggot in your picture is being pissed on rightly if he isn't either a purveyor or a client of the mentlegan on the column.

Clinton's system is an emissions trading scheme - a market-based mechanism which most libertarians would agree with, were it not for the fact that Clinton is supporting it, and everyone's going to support their fucking team like it's a football game over choosing sensible policy

In this scenario yes.

I'm not defending trump

Free college!
Free Health care!
End the wars!
where have I heard this before?

it doesn't work at all.

I have no idea what that is.

Liberals became their own worst enemy when they turned from endorsing liberty and equality and started becoming obsessed with telling everybody else what is ok to do and say and what isn't.

Socially, they've turned totally fascist. They invent these totally unimportant "social issues" and don't accept that anyone could disagree with them, going as far as to charge people with hates crimes who don't subscribe to their stupid bull shit.

Yet giving more money to the poor lead to the rise in drug and gang violence.

>implying all democrats are sjw's

citation needed

Support Stein. If you do you can combat everyone around you and effectively throw your vote away without having to worry about it supporting anyone.

But Trump wants bigger government than Hillary

He is the one advocating for the end of american free market economics and the reintroduction of mercantilism to grow american industry

Does it not bother Trump supporters that Trump also constantly lies? Yes I understand it's part of a strategy, some bargaining technique from the Art of the deal. I get it.

But does it not bother Trump supporters that they follow a man with such a capacity for dishonesty and deceit?

Genuinely curious

they're either too ignorant to realize he's lying to them or too stupid to care

You can't deny that these vapid social issues are a major selling point for their political platform. You also can't deny that people like Hillary don't actually give two shits about these issues because they aren't actually important, but know merely acknowledging them will earn massive amounts of support.

Wasn't it like two decades ago Hillary claimed fags were an abomination under God and shouldn't be allowed to marry?

Now she is an icon marriage equality?

Isn't there footage of Hillary literally laughing and reminiscing about when she had a child rapist who she knew was guilty acquitted?

Now she's an icon in feminism.

See the pattern?

this is a common phenomenon
the idea that progressive/regressive liberals (I am not a politicsfag so I don't know which one it is) created trump is very real, and I've heard it talked about in the media

I vote democrat because the economy does better with a democrat in the white house. Even little donnie knows that.

we should have a system where you never see the candidates, and you never hear the candidates. you don't even know their fucking names, just their parties and maybe a nickname.
you just hear about their plans stances and ideologies
wonder how that would turn out

Yes, theres a choice, just not in this election, a month before the vote

And the American public dont need to "remember last election" if libertarians ~keep being present~. Think about 2008, when the tea party and the birther movement were created, and they were the fringe of the fringe and even other Republicans either hated them or just laughed at them. But they kept on being loud and showing up everywhere, and they won a bunch of small races in 2010 and 2012, and in 2016 the top 2 repub candidates were Trump and Cruz

I could see a similar path for the libertarians, but the crucial thing rite now is making people aware that there IS an alternative, even if it isn't viable just RIGHT NOW

>health care is free for some
>he did end a pointless war

College is still the only problem, but we can thank the republican senate for that

>Meanwhile at the Libertarian Party Convention

He's a millionaire that wants to cut his own taxes, he doesn't give a shit about you or america, just his own pockets

>We libertarian president now

For me, it's very simple.

The regressive left has completely alienated white, working class males.

The white working class males who might have defaulted to the left in the last are now the target of persecution from the left.

Yeah, Trimp might be a bit of a dingus, but at least he's not telling me to check my privilege every ten minutes.

> small bag of $1, $10, $20
> ruining his life
kek
i realise it isnt to be taken at face value, but its funny

Again, watch tea party gatherings from 8 years ago

no, id be upset too, too many mexicans here

Confirmed for jew cuck

The Republican Party already has a libertarian wing. It's run by Rand Paul and these chucklefucks aren't invited. It's not even remotely comparable

see
I could care less about sjw's or black lives mattering, I just want the economy to stay healthy.

>The regressive left has completely alienated white, working class males.

Translation: They talking about brown people's rights. Why they hate white people so much?

Whitey dont like taco trucks on every corner

you think trump will really do anything to reduce the amount of mexicans? who do you think works in his office buildings?

>From deporting Mexican immigrants and barring Muslims to slapping a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, Mr. Trump invents his positions as he goes along. His supporters say they don’t care. What they may not know is how deliberately he is currying their favor. At a meeting with The Times’s editorial writers, Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

Voting for anything else than trump will only let liberal cucks get their way.
Im voting for trump not because i like him, i just like the fact that if he becomes Emperor, sjw fags and liberal cucks in general will be triggered.
Shit is so worth it

Based on your post, I don't believe you're old enough to vote

lold

>I'm an idiot and would rather have a lel than a successful country

Typical alt-retard

Aren't you from reddit the donald? You know that place dedicated to shit post in favor of him everywhere? How's that working out?

Trump is a narcissist, a charlatan and generally a piece of shit. But he isn't a murder or responsible for the death and displacement of millions of people, Clinton is. She is by far the worst choice, Clinton created ISIS by funding jihadists in Libya and Syria to overthrow their governments and it back fired on a colossal scale. She is an evil cunt and a war mongering whore. If you want to protest at the current political paradigm, vote Trump.

Voting for Hillary just to see you and Donald cry on twitter, better get that cup of bleach handy for when you lose

Liberals are everything wrong with the world.

Ever since I watched that video of Gary Johnson in an interview scream at the interviewer saying "DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, IT'S INSENSITIVE. DON'T CALL THEM THAT." I realized he's just trying to be the worst kind of SJW and will not be voting for him.

>asked to pick one he admires
>maybe the fuck doesn't admire any world leader
I can't think of one I admire either.

its ok he even said he was a librarian if you read it closely

Like you knew what Aleppo was.

Just a crazy idea here, maybe gop-libs could break away from all that evangelical christfags and the war money-hungry hawks, and run with the actual libertarians, maybe helping toning down all the crazy

Of course they don't because no one takes the libertarian party serious, but if they were to actually start eating away a bunch of votes that used to go GOP...

I bet he asks Bill Weld how do I wipe my ass? Garys such a retard. He evem talks like hes kinda retarded.

sure kid

Sorry that some of us dont like to fuck our own family members, how is ur sister/mom/wife?

Emissions trading is bullshit. Like nutrient trading, it's there for someone to get rich off of.

His "socially liberal" policies are shams. He basically wants states to decide that shit, so abortions would be illegal in half the states and weed would be in the same boat it is in now.

pretty sure thats why most people are voting for him

all the liberals i know are either not voting or voting for trump including my self

killary has already been caught cheating bernie out of the nomination so shes probably gonna cheat trump too

I'd vote for trump if it wasn't for him thinking climate change is a Chinese hoax, that's the one thing that pushes him above Hillary on the terrible scale

Not a super majority
You idiot

Are u running for president?

I think he did that as a joke because he said libertarian right before it

No, they are talking about white privileges, male privileges, cis privileges, and whatever other made up bull shit they complain about.

Fucking Michelle Obama and Oprah put on some kind of keynote discussion on equality where they literally said:

>if you're involved in some kind of executive business, and you look around and see too many white males, that's a problem

How is your typical white male supposed to take something so racist and discriminatory coming from a POLITICAL LEADER other than decide to fuck it all and go Trump?

ETS is taught in college-level economics textbooks as the economist-approved way of handling climate change, but I guess you know better

These numbers are false

Why does a qualification for president need to be havin a favorite world leader?

prove it. even donald knows it's true

I do it for a living you fucking idiot. It's smoke and fucking mirrors

Cherry picking years

Please vote Trump!

He's way more entertaining than Schillary. She's a boring cunt.

NZ Cunt here.
If Trump is elected the rest of the world will be both terrified and crying with laughter.
Not that I'm saying you guys care about that.

Maybe not having a favorite world leader, but being informed of foreign affairs just enough to bullshit your way out of a question like that, probably should

Still doesn't need a favorite foreign leader to become president.

excuses...excuses...

>the SJWs

That's the dumbest fucking reason to vote for the cheeto faggot. You think SJWs are going to get LESS militant with trump in charge?

Hillary will put them back to sleep, trump is stupid enough to pour gas on their fire while filling his pockets from our taxes.

Pretty sure the democratic and rebuplican parties exsisted prior to 1939

Trump and clintons answer was merkel trump has literally been blasting hillary for being an American merkel

>heres a guy who thinks the president has unlimited power

Protest votes just allow the possibly of the worse of two evils to win.

This is SJW shill false flag bait.
Trying to siphon off Trump supporters.
Thinking about it ...
Trump = Pepe = Love = Trump
Wow

fine so I guess democrats have only been better for the economy since 1939.

Where was that even implied? It wasn't, but he will create even more assblasted SJWs with his fucktarded rants alone, that's for sure.

I'm voting Gary btw before some faggot cries about shills.

(It's not a "protest vote" if u actually like what u are voting for)

Nice info. It looks like it's from an objective source and not at all from people who have an agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

Trumpfag here, literally kill yourself you cringe faggot

perhaps if i wasnt such a conspiracist about how dirty everyone is.

>implied
>Donald trump gonna get rich off your taxes

Oh come on this HAS to be a liberal pretending to be a Trump supporter. Nobody is that stupid, right?

Trump is tricking people into believing that a vote for him is a vote for 'USA', instead of just a vote for 'Trump'
How is that better?

that's exactly how i imagine every single American

can't make this shit up

next 9/11 when, seriously

You'd be surprised

>doesn't know the president doesn't make laws, only signs or vetos
>doesn't bother checking to see who controlled the house and senate during those time frames
>blames everything bad on congress but refuses to give props when it's the house and senate that are responsible for the numbers.

Pro tip check which party dominated the house and senate during the Clinton years when Ole' Bubba got credit for a "surplus"

>TYT
The only redeeming quality the young Turks have is that bitch who looks like she knows her way around a penis.

No unfortunately not, the liberals were all getting interviewed by Marc Dice, those oh so intelligent liberals were hand wringing over Donald Trump's sons killing dinosaurs.

tell it to donnie

Trumps a fucking moron, and in a perfect world he would never be a candidate.

That said, I'm voting for him. I'm not really for Trump; I'm just again Hillary. No other candidate has any real shot to defeat her.

Obama was in the Senate at the time so he should shoulder some of the blame.

Y'know, a link to the actual source of this stuff would be really helpful

>can't
>only have pictures that support his narrative

(Trump doesnt really have a shot at beating her, either)

Stick with Gary Johnson user. Then you can spend the next four years saying "don't blame me, I voted third party! Someday we'll break the 15% barrier and send a message to Washington! Down with the two party system!"

>if you say it enough maybe it will come true

combating batshit insane sjw bullshit is my sole reason to vote for trump.

I'm so sick of seeing how the entire media lie their way to shove sjw bullshit up our throats and lie to shit on Trump.

and you should, we'll make america great again

Trump is like a week old lemon but Hillary is like drinking bleach. I'd still take the lemon.

ok, but the source is right there public policy polling.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-embracing-misinformation-on-obama/2013/08/27/bb73493a-0f4f-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html?utm_term=.52b18497d033

nydailynews.com/news/politics/lousiana-republicans-blame-president-obama-hurricane-katrina-response-article-1.1433096

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obama-hurricane-katrina_n_3790612.html

So, your alternative is voting for stuff you don't want? Why?

Link to actual video plz. I don't trust when people put random words into pictures and claim they said this or that.

>considering voting for trump now

You're an idiot. I don't even think you should be voting in the first place as you seem unable to make a rational decision and base it solely on "hurrr sjw are all for Hillary must vote for the opposing party just to spite them" and "ha, that will teach them, I'm master troll 2016"

>The Democratic-leaning polling firm
I'm sure that poll was done without bias

You have to be stupid as fuck to call Hillary bleach and trump a lemon . Stupid enough to not even being to google . How the fuck have you loved so long in life other than being the son of your half sister and you uncle daddy . You stupid retarded fuck .

Salty as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>The Katrina result, from the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling, is somewhat suspect because it is from an automated, push-button polling method.

That Hillary in a fat suit

Any other stories you'd like to spin using flawed data?

Extend the wall 15m underground.
Problem ?

nope

Also, the original poll results doc has disappeared

> comedy central

well since donald will never be elected and even if he was he doesn't really plan on building any new wall, no I have no problem.

>loved so long in life
Who's stupid ?

>implying those weren't real people he interviewed

>implying it's for entertainment purposes only

Doesnt make it any less true

Add this
And I'm in the same boat.

>implying fox news isn't for entertainment purposes only

Probably will, actually

>since donald will never be elected
Only because people like pic related won't allo Trump to win.

I never said anything about fox but
>comedy central is owned by Viacom
>fox is owned by Viacom
Both are the same

DO people really think that immigration is a problem in America? Seems a bit odd when you take in the best and worst around the globe.

uh oh

>As Trump ranted in this rural Pennsylvania town, The New York Times reported it had anonymously received Trump’s 1995 income tax returns, which show he declared a loss of $916 million -- a loss that he could use to avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-news-of-trump’s-taxes-breaks-he-goes-off-script-at-a-rally-in-pennsylvania/ar-BBwTB4z?li=BBnb7Kz

fox has some douche who does the same interviews at demo events.
>fox NEWS
>daily SHOW

Fox used to be News Corp., now it's 21st Century Fox
Never was viacom

Why is Dawkins relevant here?

because he's smarter than you.

> (You)
agreed.
I was just pointing out that fox portrays the same interviews as news, while the DS is entertainment

Yeah, that's not difficult

Still doesn't make him relevant, tho

if democrats can't make detroit a good place even though they've been in control for half a fucking century, and the current democrat president turned a 8 trillion dollar debt into a 20 trillion dollar debt what make you think another will work

I don't care if Gary knows where Chicago is, he's got my vote. I've seen enough of the other two retards.

wtf he said that his lawyer's don't want him to

Why would his lawyer not want him to release it?

that's the 3rd "correction"

Nobody really WANTS Trump, they just wanted a Republican to finally win. The enthusiasm for someone like Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush would have been noticeably more genuine, appealed to moderates and appealed to the base. The problem is that Trump isn't a Republican at all, he's been liberal all of his life. Even if Trump does win, the Republicans have already lost - enjoy your liberal Supreme Court Justices regardless of who wins the election.

All you guys are being way too hard on Gary.

He doesn't know what Aleppo is because he doesn't need to.
He doesn't know any foreign leaders because he doesn't need to.
He doesn't need to know what presidents do because he'll never be one.

I'm totally voting for him.

>Like you knew what Aleppo was.

You have to be retarded to not know.

>intentionally voting for someone you believe is crazy

good call, user

>googling Aleppo after the fact
Sure kid.

The president doesn't combat social opinions in the direction that their beliefs align. They may try to push policy in that direction, but the people will usually go in the opposite direction. And a president trump will only exacerbate SJW culture by giving them example after example of how white men/straight men/cis men/people with money/capitalism is pure evil. President Trump will give the fringe SJW actual evidence of the shit that theyve been making up for years. It will make us more SJW, not less.

why did hillary delete 30000 emails

junk-mail from overseas viagra pharmacies and nigerian princes

Implying you can get objective news anywhere on any of the so-called news channels.

just because two idiots deleted email from doesn't mean a robot can delete 30k from a unneeded private server where you can't get fucking junkmail