Ask a real Alien anything. I can't post any real pics because it's forbidden

Ask a real Alien anything. I can't post any real pics because it's forbidden.

When are you going back to Mexico?

Fuck off space nigger!

forbidden by what, or who?

also, how far away is your planet?...

and is it full of niggers?

Is my cat Bobonete ok ?

then describe what you look like.

What planet/star system do you come from?

Will you save me from this forsaken planet?? I always dreamed about being found by a species that matches my intellect. Humans are fucking pathetic monkey urge controlled and degenerate organisms. ...and dont even get me started at women they barely are people anyway. Well if its somehow possible take me with you. Teach me your shit and send me back to be the ruler of theese sheep.

What is Mexico?
Our kind knows the existence of the human being. They want all extraterrerestial pics to be hidden forever.
I don't know?
We are tall humanoids, 8 ft avg 16 ft max. In general most of us have wide eyes and grayskin. Other species have small eyes and changed colors...

What do you make of this?:

What does your penis look like?

Ayy lmao? Ayy lmao lmao ayy lmao ayy. Ayy lmao ayy lmao lmao ayy. Ayy ayy ayy lmao. Ayy lmao lmao?

you're an alien who can work our computers, knows english, found and decided to post on Cred Forums, and you're telling me you've never encountered any information about Mexico? lol

We can't spread those type of information for the human kind, sorry for dissapointing you. But for giving you a clue, we are a couple hundred light years away from you...
Might be...

prove it

I don't understand your question.
Kind of small, ranging from 3.5 inches to 6 inches.
I've heard of that "meme" before, or is that what you refer for anything that's considered funny?
I've heard little about Mexico, i think it's a "country" colonized with brown-skinned humans.

We are a very hideous organisation, we don't want to spread our existence for other civilazations. Whether you want to believe or not, it's up to you.

How we all know you're a fat autistic neckbeard.
1. If aliens are really more intelligent than humans they wouldn't struggle with the English language.
2. The English was fine at first then you slowly devolved in to a foreign retard.
3. You're a compulsive lyer who catfishes people on the Internet.
kill yourself.

How did you learn our language

Because we are still understanding this popular language, imbecile.

+ Not all aliens are intelligent...

It's a long story of infiltrating web servers for further analyzing and learning the basics of human communication...

Extraterrestrial being capable of long-haul space travel, possible inter-dimensional timewave manipulation.. and not having a funposting fast-pass..

Scrub.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

fuck off space nigger we are full

since when can you see who bought a Cred Forums pass?

Fuck off space niggers

Will we be able to have direct contact with aliens in the next 50 human/Earth years?

We don't to pay a penny for any human being, so no actually...
We already a better and a more advanced civiliazation than yours.

Hopefully in the near future...