I have lived my whole life in India. AMA

I have lived my whole life in India. AMA

Why is India so filthy? It's seriously disgusting and a health hazard.

What social class are you?

when was the last time you poo'd in the loo?

are you a filthy dalit?

How much women did you rape?

When did you tell your parents you were gay?

Pic related in where i live you can almost see my casa

I can go to India and buy myself young girl of age 13 or 14 and marry her?

Not too much

Social Class ? My dad works for government so I am doing alright.

The sad reality is Yes, If you go to a distant village were People don't even earn 1 dollar a day .
Though she will not be hot

Why sad? Its not like I want to sell her to slavery or something, just would have wanted a young wife not spoiler by being a whore for money and move her to my country. How hard and expensive it would be to get beautiful girl then?

not spoiled*

If you are white You can get almost any girl with money. PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE WHITE SKIN HERE. not even kidding just cmon down here people will worship white people

I have a clean washroom in my house sir. Nobody are streetshitters in my city. Though it can be problem is slums.

Indians hate hot asian waifus. Some north eastern indians look like this and they are treated badly here. None of them would get raped here. Sorry to disappoint you

Thanks, I'm thinking about getting a wife from abroad for not very developed country or area so she would respect what I would give her instead of being spoiled cunt.

Is India worth travelling to user or is it all a complete shithole?

is your name Harsh?

>from not very developed
Fuck, typos everywhere today.

This girl is considered one of the hot and cute here. Will she be enough for you ? All the fucking famous people here are white as fuck . I am thankfull for being very fair skinned chicks love it

India is worth travelling. Its very diverse culture and climate here. Though some places are shitholes. You can come i will show you around

I know tons and tons of harshs here. But no i am not Harsh. I actually like my name it has a lot of meaning

How long would she last in the slums?

She is pretty ugly imo. Looks just like slum dwellers. She will last

Fucking burnt

She is considered attractive here

Can I get Mycophenolate there?

It is true she is below average at best. Girls in my class look better than that and thats saying something

Ofcourse medical industry where I live is pretty advanced

Thing is though you live in a little utopian part of India. I've been to India 5 times, landing in Mumbai every time. That is a good representation of Indians. Shitting on streets and overcrowded vehicles and crazy loud traffic. But there's still a lot of good shit like huge malls and big buildings and clean roads

Mumbai is ass cancer I totally agree b0ss

Why are their apparently NO HEALTH regulations when it comes to what you people do in the ganges river?...I mean seriously, I've seen half cremated bodies rotting in a river getting eaten by dogs while people a couple of hundred yards (down stream) from this filth are swimming playing (and DRINKING) in the water. Why don't you people make laws so that a body has to be fully cremated to ASHES before being thrown in the river? Why don't you make laws so that the people bathing in the water do it UP STREAM from the cremation and waste disposal sites? So that people don't drink sewer/rotting corpse juice. It just puzzles me because you'd think people would treat a holy site with more respect (cleanliness).

Why don't I make laws ? religious nutjobs don't want any laws and regulations. I totally agree Ganga is totally filthy now

>religious nutjobs don't want any laws and regulations.
yeah figures...thank you for your answer user

"Cremated bodies rotting in a river"
... yup confirmed dumb fag

Its kind of true though People are cremated then there ashes are spread in the river

Any More Questions guys happy to answer them all

Any chance u have moar women over there that look like this? Also (just wondering if anyone has moar of this chick seen her posted on Cred Forums few times

Yes some hot chicks in my school kind of look like this pretty faces and huge hukama Ta-Tas

plz show picture of rotting ashes

Here you go buddy picture depicts a temple guru dropping human ashes in the river. Millions do this every year

Oh my god you cannot be this stupid....What part of PARTIALLY CREMATED do you not understand? The people doing the cremation often don't use enough wood in their funeral pyre's and the body doesn't burn all the way through leaving behind chard flesh which rots after being thrown in a river. Seriously you can't be this stupid. You must live in one of those "fly over states" where public school and fluoridated water are rampant.
Here your pic retard