Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

I would make have a sex with her

I would make have a sex with this one too

I would make have a sex with this one as well

do you know her name?

I want to rape her for years, break her body and soul until she never smiles or laughs again

I would make have a sex with her as well

Take that fucking cock tease into a porta potty and bend her over. Fuck her asshole raw while groping her tiny tits until I nut inside her ass. Pull out and let my cum dribble down her thighs

I would make have a sex with both of these

anyone?

I would make have a sex with this also

I would make have a sex with this girl

her name's amy, i'd love to rape her

I would make have a sex with her too

organize a big group of guys to break in, force them to masturbate while we form a circle around them and jerk off straight onto their faces.

After they're both plastered with cum, they'd be forced on all fours facing each other while the guys form two lines.

They'll have to make out with each other and lap up the cum from each others dripping faces while we run train on their pussies, and of course we'll film the whole thing so the internet can enjoy their writhing bodies

I would make have a sex with her also.

Watcha got, Cred Forums?

I'd join in on the slut too. Make it a gang rape

2edgy4me

This girl would be stripped and forced on her hands and knees. A collar and leash would be placed on her neck and she would remain on her hands and knees for the rest of her life. Her tits would swaying back and forth as she was walked and she would be used purely for her holes. When not in use she would be used as furniture such as a table or foot rest. Occasionally she would be used to serve drinks , but the tray would be attached to her nipples with clamps.

you'd make have a sex with anyone though really, wouldn't you mate?

I would make have a sex with this one

Man, it's almost 5 in the fucking morning here and I wanna keep going. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME
Absolutely! Where you guys at?
Key word here: ass worship. This will involve lots of biting and grabbing.
I wanna vigorously finger her as I make out with her from behind, then do the same thing with her ass as she gives me a foot-job.
After we cool down from that, I get right back into it, penetrating her ass from behind with her either sitting cello or standing pressed against the wall, whichever she wants. I wanna gently pull her hair as we do this.
I then pull out as I climax and jizz onto her tits and lolling tongue.

middle

I would make have a sex with her as well.

Tranq her and make her my pet. Her pussy will never be empty.

I would make have a sex with these 2

I wonder if she'd enjoy knowing so many sick fucks on here are imagining holding her down and hatefucking her ass just to see her cry...

Slap the left and fuck the roght

I would not make have a sex with this one

I would piss on that blonde

good idea

I want to take your bitch, drug her up, get her addicted to some shit, and keep her around on a leash with a plug in her ass that only comes out for shitting and assfucking.

i would sell her timeshare real estate

She'd be such a good fuck toy. I bet those pussy lips would look great around my thick white cock

start by setting up a hidden cam and titty fuck her while she sucks on the tip.

After I've came all over her massive tits and fuckable lips, I'll blackmail her into letting me invite a few friends over to use her

She'll have to service every cock there until all our balls are empty and she'd have to pretend to like it too or shed end up a brand new internet star

you would though, wouldn't you?
think about how long it's been since you last had sex

you spelled him wrong

Always wanted to fuck her in high school

More of her please

sweet lord more of the magician in that skirt user!

Welcome to our humble thread, Borat!

introduce her to deepthroating and cum on these beautiful lips

amy could do with a good gangrape

About a month. I'm also on medication that destroys my sex drive.

Feels good mane

What would you do /b?

yeah, and the rest.
kill yourself

one on the right wont call the cops.

whip her body till her tits and ass bleed

You wouldn't want lefty bouncing on your cock?

original pic I repiled too

what?

any more of the 2 on the left?

original pic I replied to

still?

Yes she could. Do you think she takes fat cocks all the time already?

I want to get her friends in on it, those two bitches look like they could destroy her, the blonde using a giant strap-on to ruin her ass while the orange fatty sits on her face and smothers her in that cunt

when the girls have had their fun, I'll cum down Amy's throat and leave her tied up in the dark waiting for round 2

raaeep

Sorry, not into ching-chongs.

i would learn calculus from dem bitches at da same time

hold her down and force fuck that face ignoring hr gags until she vomits my sperm all over her chin

This chick would be stripped and sold to the highest bidder. After she is sold, her new owner would drug her and she would be sold to anybody for $5/hr. They are allowed to do whatever they wish to her. After her body has been worm out, she will be used to do housework, which will be done nude and she is whipped for every mistake she makes.

After I squandered about £400k in 3 years, I tried but couldn't see it through. Hence the medication.

I no longer want to kill myself.

Was no more than 2 months ago. I'm not like the majority of you Cred Forumstards, I'm good at getting girls, fairly good looking and not completely lacking in confidence, which results in these spastic cancer threads.

What would you do

they're too stupid for that
these are sucky sucky asians, not math asians

ask her to leave my apartment

amy isn't comfortable without a couple of huge cocks in her.
her friend pasha already has experience fucking her arsehole, she loves it

Pin the left onto the hood of a car and roughly fuck her pussy while choking her, righty would have to give me a rimjob at the same time.

Shoot my load into lefty and then force righty to eat her out while I buttfuck her

you're in a basement fantasising.
kill yourself

Look great down on her knees sucking a hard cock

Cum all over her ass and slap the bitch silly.

Continue. Got some bikini pics?

I would love to tie them both up with pasha's ass over amy's mouth and tell them I'll let them rot to death there if amy doesn't get her friend off with a rimjob

spray cum all over her face and then make her suck me off again while her makeup runs down her face

oh.
5$ i have it all?
bang bang coca-cora
america numbah 1

Girl from a group assignment

Here ya go

amy's more than capable of giving a good rimjob, she loves pasha's tight butthole

what you got?

She would be stripped and then bent over the rail of the boat. That way when then cruise ship comes by, her holes can be offered to every tourist for $10 an hour and everyone can watch as she cries as her holes get stretched and filled with load after load.

tricked into doing a "modeling" show, where she is stripped and raped in front of a live audience, live auctions would be held to see who the next person to play with her is.

After the event shed be taken in as my property/sex toy with a donation system being set up for more advanced and painful toys to use on her for her next big event, starting yearly from that point on

Sure would

Same girl

left

fuck yea more right>?

more?

Is everything you got in swimwear? Not complaining

That's funny because the "tricked into doing a modeling show" might actually work. What toys were you thinking of?

K

You are a despicable creature.

them thighs

Go on

Reply with what you would do retard not a request thread

take them to a room and bring out the biggest thickest strap on I can buy, then tell them they have to suck me off and the best cock sucker will have to fuck the loser while she is hogtied.

They'll each have to suck me off three times with me cumming down their throats, failure to lap up and swallow every last drop will automatically lose (she can down it in one go or spit it out and lick it up afterwards)

I would grab this girl off the street and pull her into my van. Once insideknock her out with a powerful medication. After she's asleep, strip her naked and hogtie herthen dispose of her belongings. Once back at my house, bring her inside and strap her to an exam table. Remove all hair from the neck down. After she's awake, set up a fucking machine with a large dildo that would ravage her ass for the next 24 hours breaking her will and beginning her life as a sex slave.

Pull up that skirt and fuck her from behind

mmm I'll keep her face between my legs and make her eat my nasty asshole too, she'll munch my ass until her jaw hurts and she's begging for a rest

I'll let her stop, but she won't enjoy it because as soon as she tries to talk, even if its to thank me, I'll be skullfucking her facialabuse style for the next hour or so

I'm saving every amy pic, gonna post her all over these threads now

probably starting out small with vibes and dildos, then moving to baseball bats and big things that'll stretch and break her and finally large motor-powered fucking machines

How would you fuck her b

i'd let the black one watch me fucking the blonde on that bed

How do you use her b?

tie her ankles to wrists and ride her face hard, then after shes drooling cum spin her around and slam her pussy

she'd love that

Deep and rhythmic anal probing while biting her neck and sides of face

nice, she was born to be an obedient whore

Tie her up then force-feed her nothing but butter for days, until she'd start throwing up butter-vomit, which I would then re-feed to her.

I;d pull up her skirt and fuck hard pressing her to this mirror

I'd love to force her down over a desk and lift her skirt, forcing my way into her tight little ass from behind while she cries out to no avail, makeup smearing all over her little slut face.

How would you fuck her?

I would tie her face down by her neck and fuck her in the ass

black van them and take them to an underground arena, each girl would be assigned a team of gang members, their goal will be to make all the gang members cum before the other girl did using any means necessary.

The winner gets given a golden shower of celebration from her team and instructed to drink as much as possible, the loser is savagely beaten for hours on end.

Events will be held weekly with customers betting on their favorite girl

b would you fuck this girl

mmmmmmmmmmmm bitch on the right legs and thighs made for fuckin

whoa more of her in skirt user>?

With a coldcut sandwich

Moar!

1 6

How?

turn blondie into my dirty little fuck toy while the other girls take turns pissing on her face, biting and sucking her nips, and giving me a rimjob

she looks like she was born to take a hundred loads on her face from random craigslist perverts

Wwyd?

this is my cousin what would you do?

murder them both, rape you up the ass with a giant dragon dildo for not fucking replying to someone else first

what would you do to her?

Hot

She honestly looks like my dream girl user. If she was in one of my classes I'd glance at her for the entire semester thinking of how to ask her out but never actually do it.

Nikki

please, do your worst

knew a slightly hotter version of the right girl. They look almost exactly the same I swear.

She was a total slut lol, blew me the first week of knowing her in high school.

Man i miss her

oh yeah, slutty little amy takes all cummers

Pull out her teeth and break her limbs. So my friends can gangrape her without a struggle

nice good little Asian slut that comes with her own condom, shes getting a rough fucking then shes going to have to squeeze my sloppy load into her mouth

snuff fuck her

She would be set up on a blind date, but once she got there she would quickly realize that she would be blind as she was quickly blindfolded and stripped. After that she is told that she must make 30 guys cum in one hour or her pussy and Tits will be whipped violently and must go again until she is successful. This will continue until she succeeds or gives in and agrees to spend her days in a glory hole suckling cock and her nights on her back taking cock to make money for her captors.

I could imagine that.
Here's one more

Her pixie cut bullshit must mean she's either a dyke or wants to be a man, so I'd make her take it up the ass until she cried and begged for me to stop, giving me the opportunity to twist her nips roughly & smack her in her dumb bitch face.

here's her

actually she enjoys anal

anyone think these two fucked, my friend and ex gf, they both deny it saying it was just fun

i'd slap my cock all over this slut and fuck her in the ass and pussy and she's enjoy it so much

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I'd make love to her like a real woman, eating her out for twenty minutes then I'd penetrate her with my large veiny cock

Oh wow, she's beautiful

fill several tanks full with my cum and then drown her in it

More? I like her :)

>ask if she needs sun lotion and then masturbate on to her back, smear it across her body and move to smear it into, and finger, her pussy, quickly pushing my weight against her to hold her down when she realizes and starts to struggle.

Pin her down and rub her face in the sand while I rape her asshole, so she gets the sensation of her eyes burning while my unlubed cock works its way in and out of her tight aching asshole

Put a bag or mask over that face fast

These two friends of mine they're sisters

Pls degrade her

can you post a good one of amy, I want to cum to her now

really wish I had her here, I'd cum on the toilet rim and make her snort it up

Which one?

I'd knock her on her back and rip off her top suck on those knockers and drag her down to the edge of the water. I'd bring her to right to where the waves would be rolling in over her face and titty fuck her until I busted on all over those things.

do want!

new thread

Make lefty watch as I fuck righty.
Cum on that plate and let righty lick it up and have her spit it in lefty's mouth.

here's one of her and pasha

All Asians are math Asians

more?

the op on the new thread?

all asians are cumrags

yeah, still got more amy to post

That blonde... I would fuck that blonde so hard she'd convert to islam and never dare look at a white man again for fear she'd be fucked so hard again

There you go!

>go back in time to when they first became legal in their region.
>impregnate all three, marry #1
>continue using #'s 2 and 3 while the wife is out of the house, using #2's mouth because she craves it, and watching them kiss, then using #3's bum because it's super receptive and yet simultaneously tight because she learned to fap with her bottom because she was told that touching her sex parts was wrong. Clever girl both obeyed mummy and yet continued to fap. I'd flood her secret garden with nutritious fertilizer and God would grant her a child for obeying her mummy and jeebus, her bum-borne baby would be born initially as a Negro and her uninterrupted convalescence before and after birth would allow her to fully recover.
>#2 would eventually have to be raped (initially) because her fear of being broken by a dick had caused her to become an expert cock sucker. Her father trained her all too well, so much so that he was drained completely and never got around to breaking her sugar walls. I'd be her first but only initially without her consent as is the way of her people. I would sing her the song of my people, and then break into her gingerbread sugarplumpuddingpopsiclereceptacle and giver her her very first orgasm.
>the wife would come home and finally "catch" us and begin flogging them as I begin operating the heavy airlift to deny the access of the sea into the netherlands by dropping an sticky amalgamation of black strap sulphurated molasses, medicinal turpentine, and excess Nigglets.