I have tiny slits on the glans of my penis that don't seem to go away...

I have tiny slits on the glans of my penis that don't seem to go away. Not as bad as pic related but still really prevelant. Any tips on how to make my glans smooth? I also have PPP which I know gets aggravated in the presence of moisture. Been trying moisturizers and washing my dick without soap but it doesn't seem to help much.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its wrinkles because you aren't getting enough blood to your cock. do a couple of push ups etc before

well then you are fucked, if it doesnt hurt its not a problem, try moisturizers for a longer period

>Blood
>In a bone

Fucking idiot

Dick isnt a bone you fucktard piece of gay shit faggot homo nigger cuntblastoise

Yes it is you fucking failed abortion

its not, human and horses are the only 2 animals that dont have bones, we have muscles

No it fucking isnt you fucking massive ass bucket full of cum. Its tissue that gets pumped full of blood when you get hard how fucking stupid are you? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis fucking get raped by a pack of homo nighers with hairy armpits

moisturizer and soap is making it worse. don't use any of that shit, just rinse it with water. stay hydrated and stop jerking off 5 times a day

Yo, u gotta moisturize dat shit

Get some palmolive going on dat motherfucker

>Thinks dicks have bones

Nigga you baitin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum

Kill yourself

Listen up you fucking autistic cunts

It's called a "boner" for a reason

It's a fucking BONE

Although, it WOULD explain where the "bonner" term derivates.

Ps. my anus is alright

>anno domini 2016
>This fucking stupid

I hope you die

Right back at you you sick fucking faggot

Imma ram my boner in your mother's stinking anus

this

and this. you don't call it a muscler

penis bone deniers trying to undermine the intellectual integrity of my archaeology pick up lines

Yeah Every girl wants to examine my bone when I explain that it actually really is a bone

Stop jacking off so much, that'l fix it, but it won't go away.

Top kek