Guys, can we just talk about how awesome Berserk is?

Guys, can we just talk about how awesome Berserk is?

Manga is Awesome, original anime was pretty good especially the soundtrack, current anime sucks ass. End of discussion.

The manga is epic.

I wished they kept going with the same style as the 1997 original anime for current one.

>is
its fucking dead jim ended when Casca got raped

this

I own every Dark Horse volume. Yes, it's amazing. The Golden Age, and arcs where Guts is the Black Swordsman are the best. It went downhill for me when he started baby sitting.

>ended when Casca got raped

It was only the beginning...

You guys know his new friends are set up to be killed, right? Shierke, Isidrio, Farnese, and Serpico, all doomed to die horribly.

how many issues has Casca been insane for, and they only just NOW got around to getting her some help? assholes.

Nobody posted this yet?

I don't get this.

Faggot. Die.

This

Berserk turned shit after Griffith was reborn

I don't notice a difference while reading.

People should just complain about the new anime reboot instead and let Mirua finish the manga

TELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHYTELLMEWHY

Fuck you, the anime waa gre[CLANG].

Is Wyald the best character?

anime was a mistake

Skeletal Guts is obviously

No loli witch is.

Praise Miura! Fucking faggot.

The 1997 one was good

Best manga. We can all agree the current arc and artstyle is slightly different, but I think this arc will eventually end up huge. What will happen when casca gets her sanity back? What does she have to say? What happens to the faeries? Guess we have to wait

The balance between sex and creature violence is pretty great.

>What will happen when casca gets her sanity back?

Casca will want to become a slave for Griffith

you see wher tf we're at with this comic and life. same shit yo

kek

well... the new anime got one thing right.

>You guys know his new friends are set up to be killed, right? Shierke, Isidrio, Farnese, and Serpico, all doomed to die horribly.

I can see that happening, but that would extend the story more, wouldn't it?

This

The whole fantasia arc sucks dicks

I liked it better as a dark fantasy rather than high fantasy bullshit it's being shoehorned into.

Fucking love berserk, cant tell others that though cause i cant be thought of as edgy.

I actually like the new anime, and how i get.more than the golden arc and black dawn arc. I mean, the latest anime episode has guts stopping black dawn v2 and its fucking tight

Sorry if these arent the right names for thr arcs, but i got shitty ass manag rips
>Guts
>Gatts
>Gutt
>Gatu
Ive had him.be named all these and more

we havent even scratched the surface of the fantasia arc. have you paid any atenttion? the world is going to shit.... hard.

Im going to reply to you as a bump so this thread doesnt die

Is vol38 out yet?