>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_yYC5r8xMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3PBlFLvQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=s8z1_A-Zlbw
youtube.com/watch?v=MBUu5HwIr8k
youtube.com/watch?v=b-fBwfc1gbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you know. The only non-whiskey I have.
>oh boy
And then they dance.
youtu.be/d_yYC5r8xMI

Rory-sama claimed

Fuck no, THIS IS MY BUILDING AND I WILL PUSSY OUT ND BUY BUG SPRAY TO PROTECT IT!

Fckr
>

Umi claimed

Sure hope you can get that working soon. Not sure how bad you need it but I'm just an idiot here. Oh it's an entire series? I thought it was the one anime, might watch it all when I get the time

I can't but I'm saying it's you now and you can't disprove it.

DOC THIS IS SOME GOOD NEWS REGGIE SMILES ONCE MORE

Insects of every type are also evil

That spider has my heart!

Whoa,whoa,whoa. Don't harm them they're not trying to hurt you! Make friends with them.

Even butterflies?

Mmm yes i could really go for a mars bar

Yes. Though I think I'd have to live with them and bees for pollination. Spiders just easy other insects, plenty of animals do that. Are there pollinating animals? I'm not sure

You're a deceiving snickers bar, begone agent of evil!

It's a fog light. Living in Cali, it's not really needed at all. But it looks cool!
It is, kinda. Each series it's kind of it's own stand alone. Each one gives a very brief backstory as to each of the previous ones.
>Original
>Macross 7
>Macross Frontier
>Macross Delta
There's plenty of movies and OVAs, but these are the MAIN series as far as I know.

NOPE! SWEEP THE LEGS, NO MERCY!

Snickers®/ TM Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2016. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Calamity-masu'd

Hello Shizu
irrelevant. You're a snickers masquerading as a Mars bar. We know the truth

Claimed.

Hello, how're you?

Some animals do help with pollination. Fruit and nectar bats for example.

Fine! You cold hearted man!

I'm a million different people from one day to the next.

Sleepy, lying in bed, hungry and resisting the call of heresy. How are you doing? Did you sleep yet?
Okay. Fuck butterflies and bees them. All insects must be purged
Then you're saying you're a different Mars bar claimer than the other day?

Claim

If we didn't have bees, a large portion of surface life couldn't be supported. Including humans. Insects are important!

One of the many shitposting personas I have, so no. I'm the same idiot.

I don't claim a waifu because fuck or something gay like that.

Hello, friend. How are you?
Irrelevant. I'm okay with being deaf if it means no insects
But Mars is the best candy bar. How could you cheat on it?
It's a kyoukutie!

Well good to know. Wasn't sure if it was real foggy where you were but it'd be doubtful. Don't worry on the looks too much lol. I take it's the standard 12 per season or soemthing but I may get into it some time.

Gonna dip out later mang

Beep boop kyoubot's a slacker.

I do it for the vine.

Please, they have over 25 other floors they can stick to. Just stay out of the first floor, and we have no problems. But they can't seem to do that.

I know, just kinda bugs me that they worked before, and now they don't.
It's 26 per season, but i think the original and 7 had 40.

>

I'm playing League of Cancer.

Snickers > mars

Snickers is a meme

>playing league
Why?

Its a good meme

That's a harsh thing to say. We should all live no matter what!

They like gravity, it's closer to the ground

Then they can go to the fucking basement!

>Wake up
>So erect it hurts
>Try to sit up
>Almost black out
Why is all of my blood in my dick, my dreams were not erotic

Because your 12
Thats just a part of growing up

YA-YAMEROO

Memed!

bazinga

sorry about that, had to prove to tomoko that im actually really bad at league since he doesnt believe me
gonna do some school work and hang out here

ceiling

Zaboinger
Do yo work nigga

Claiming Felix

Good morning, /waifu/

Well, you should hang out in the basement. I'm sure most of them are there :^)

good morning sacho
and hang out here yes

i told you im not the real sachi

Hey there Kitten.

I'd rather NOT go in the abandoned bank vault.

Ayy senpai

Nice hat
Ferris :^)
Fine but you better get it all finished

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals- no.

not in a copypasta mood today

Doin well today~?

Hey Galil-chan

For a morning, I guess

About to play some halo with a friend

"Hi, police? It's che-"
>line goes dead

I just realized how lewd that picture is

>male nipple
>lewd

Gay.

:^)

>He wouldn't fuck the shit out of Felix
Fuck outta here you faggot
Wew, no more please

Ohhh, which one?

Where's Kitten with a heart bubble. I always liked that one best!

Hello

ODST was GOAT
Also, keep posting lewds

>found an SKS with proper wooden furniture and a bayonet at Canadian Tire
>~$300 IIRC
>tfw no firearms license
>tfw nowhere to keep firearms anyway because my family is anti-freedom

Why not :^)

Playing my placement matches, won first 2.

Ah, I think 4 was as high as I played. I wanted to get the 5th purely for story reasons.

Hey there Togame.

I was asking you how to torso rotate or whatever it's called in MWO and still keep sight of the enemy.

Makoto~

Why not Cancer of Legends?

Hello all of you neko lovers, and everyone else I didn't see because I was scrolling through too fast.

>>tfw no firearms license
This is the face of the non American
Hello Horns

>LOL
>FELT

Well who doesn't like a Disney Princess story mixed in with their Japanese formal bullshit?

Or a Commiefornian. Or a Jew Yorker. But hey, we actually have better gun laws than most of not-America. Take Bongistan. At least we can own semiautos and handguns here in Canuckistan and don't need an actual reason to want guns- just a safety course and background check, which are honestly ideas I can agree with. And who knows? Maybe if you elect Wallman our gun laws will improve, since we follow America's lead in a lot of things. I just want my magazines uncucked and better imports. No G3 makes me sad.

Keit ai was pretty shit

Door Punch > Ghost Slide > Keit Ai

Boku no pico > every

Yes, hello. How's you day going so far?

Nice togameet you.

You need to work on your Meme game fam.

How could you even put Boku no Pico in the same category? Masterpieces stand alone and have no reason to be juxtaposed to other series.

I don't got anymore lewds tho

>play it for story reasons

Ha, don't fucking waste your time, it fucking sucks ass

I also like naruto dubbed

If the Stump gets elected then a large amount of our liberals will move to Canada though
Fugg

Booki!

>Commiefornian
Will defend this every time. Fuck these emmision laws.

Decent. in my car waiting for it to warm up a bit for me to head home. You?

Is it that bad? I thought 4 wasn't too terrible, is 5 that much worse?

You don't have to embarrass yourself.

Sorry dad
Dad sorry

I just found an old amd cpu in front of my shed and now im wondering how the fuck it got there

Hi neko lover!

waiting to warm up
S O C A L ?
O
C
A
L
?

I'm just doing nothing at all right now.

Having some guests over in a bit so I'll need to prepare something for them

Hey Galil isn't a neko!
>Dad Finds Out I Ate All The Ribs 2:Orgasmic Boogaloo
Your neighbors don't like you and you don't keep your house presentable.Mow your fucking lawn.

Prepare ur dick 4 them

Nice triple.

My house is perfectly presentable and my lawn is the perfect length. But even if that was true, why a cpu? they could have thrown eggs or something and then i would understand

Sorry Galil

It's just fucking godawful, worse than H4

Would any of you guys play a game of Diplomacy against other /waifu/ers? I was thinking 48h for each turn.

I figured myself, Ran, Kyouko, and Mavis would probably be for it at minimum, but I haven't asked them yet.

There's something wrong that you haven't corrected for a long time, or your neighbors just don't like you.They are dumping their trash that they can't put in the can on you.
Its alright Felix, I couldn't be mad at you

>Prepare ur dick
That comes later

I have never played that game before.

Naturally, I'm down.

Cool idea, but I never heard about this game before.

Subaru with the cringe!

Holy shit. Just kill yourself and try again.

NICE BLOG

None of you have played? It was classic when I was growing up. Think Risk, but more about dealmaking and no trading in cards.

Don't forget to like, share, retweet, upvote, and fuck off faggot.

Never heard of it, I grew up on Monopoly and Risk mostly.
Depending on how we play it I will probably give it a go however

I never played Risk either.

Yes, rotaries don't like the cold, even SoCal morning cool isn't making it jump for joy. But it's much better than snow places at least.

Ah, guests? What's the occasion?

Jesus, that's some next level shit then.

>Open car door after flying down the freeway at 110-120 mph
>Brakes hard on the exit to barely make the light
>Think I heard a bit of tire chirping
>Anyways, open door and the smell of a hot engine, hot tires, and hot brakes is very noticeable
This car has the nicest smells~

Risk was the shit back in the day man, we always played it. How have you never played Risk before?
Is it weird that I love the smell of gasoline?

I guess it's not a big deal here, I never even heard about it outside internet. We mostly play monopoly or traditional card games.

Just some friends of mine and my roommate's coming over for some drinks.

You like cars then?

Not at all. You'd absolutely adore my car then, because it always has a faint to strong smell of gasoline with it!
>I actually adore the smell of gasoline and oil
Can't stand transmission fluid though. That stuff smells god awful.

Ohhh, whatcha drinking?
Oh yes, cars and bikes are my passion! I'm gunna be trying to go back to school to become a mechanic or auto engineer!

Where are you from?
Sounds /comfy/ fam

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3PBlFLvQ4

UUUHHHH HUUHHHHH

Fuck you sachi.

Western Europe.

uhhh-huuhhh????

It is. If I could get the roof replaced, it would be a top tier comfy car. But alas, the tear in the roof flaps hella hard when going 95 mph+. Gunna try some high strength black duct tape to at least stop the flapping.
>Hard top coupe version eventually
Also, another smell that is god awful. Burnt clutch. I had the bad pleasure of smelling it a few times my first week of having it. Haven't smelt it in a month or so now though.

pranked son

If you want to do the Diplomacy game, go to playdiplomacy dot com and look up 121388 Waifu Wars. Password is Cred Forumswaifu I think.

Sorry, was cooking and things. Just some beer probably.

Right then hope it works out for you!

Works if you just search of 'Waifu Wars'.

Waifu skateboard

>Beer
Ewwwww. At least having something good to eat?

Thanks, I'll need to get on the ball with it soon though. Probably Wednesday if I can.

But why?
What kind of car is it?
Seriously you've never heard of Risk?

So the JASDF actually have waifu noseart on their aircraft.

Yeah they literally paid for an anime lmao

>Only 3 people want to play Diplomacy
Come on guys
Neat

yeah I guess you could say that, at the very least I can be classified as a decent cook. I'm also just gonna clean the whole flat, since I don't want it to look like complete trash.

I'm the best housewife~

Well, it's good that you're willing to take initiative.

Have you not seen it, FoxGun? I post it relatively often!
A 1991 RX7 FC. It drives strong, but needs a few repairs. Ignition column, bushings, and new tires for sure. Might think about an oil change soon since I'm not sure of the condition of the oil in there, although it's probably more than fine.

I'm on my phone waiting for my blanket to get out of the dryer so I can sleep. Otherwise I'd give it a shot.

I'd set it up, but hadn't sent the invite until now. That's 3 out of however many people saw the post 10 mins ago, so that's good.

Togapi

Best type mooon claimed.

I don't think there's a lot of people browsing the thread right now. Maybe it would be better to wait a few hours and post the link every once in a while.

Househusbando.

I came across it a couple times on the web, but never played it.

Naoto

I would play but i don't know what it is

U-URUSAI

Same

You better be wearing a maid outfit to go with that housewifing!

While I don't believe the "Hard work gets you to the American Dream" bullshit that every manager and corporation shoves down people's throats, I at least rocognize that unless I put in an effort, I won't even get the chance to make more than minimum wage. So Ima put my best effort into doing something I love, even if it's not the highest paying job in the world.

煩い

Because I'm an anime loving loser who skates and drinks/smokes and is is proud of it

大丈夫

>can't even read moon

If I can't physically grind anime girls I'm gonna grind this, closest thing to it in my opinion

Finally out of bed ;w;

大丈夫でしょ

>ASSistant Akiko
10/10, would use in Grind Session.

MAKOTOBEHAVE

お沈沈 だいすき

enough moon speak

That's the spirit! Uh, I'm a very practical person, so I'm just fine with having a good paying job at the very least

>maid outfit
That would be lewd, plus my roommate would think I'm weird. At least that's what I hope will cross his mind...

Can't stop bullying me even now, can you?

>google translate
>I speak a language
Good job famalam

This is an actual skate company, it makes me so happy because they sell them at a lot of skate shops. They even have skate videos and shit of them getting with Asian chicks dressed like anime and then doing cool shit.

When did I ever say I spoke japanese, faggot?

WHAT DID I EVEN DO?! GRIND SESSION IS AN OLD PLAYSTATION GAME THAT I ISED TO PLAY A LOT!

Eh, a good paying job here isn't gunna happen unless you do some of the most boring jobs imaginable. And most the hard labor jobs are complete shit in terms of pay and worker treatment. So you're stuck with entry level shit jobs that no one likes but takes cause that's all there is. But if I can get some mechanical certification, I'd love to move to a different state, maybe a bit less hot and cheaper to live in. And no other state is so damned stringent on their car mod laws so that's a huge plus.

Damn son, I always to learn to skate, but my terrible fear of eating shit came true once in a ripstick going down a hill. Slid about 20 feet on my chest, and never really had the balls to go and learn any tricks and stuff. Had a shit ton of fun on old skating games though.

More just a reflex. You always misbehave

Also you're a reg but you're not Diplomacy-ing

Can never stop bullying, espeically when you post bad Shinkai pictures.

>TONY HAWK
>PRIMUS
Before I was even an electric bass yo

Is that picture from 5 Centimeters per Second?

It's from keit ai, お兄ちゃん

初音さん and Galil, you need to get more peeps into the Diplomacy game!

Skating so fun, especially when ur antisocial and hate a lot people lol, it doesn't madder if ur good or not skating is just skating, the whole point of skating is to escape pressure from the real world just like the Internet, except it's physical. Coming from a person who skates and sponsors be my local skate shop. I love it also cause I can release all my pain on it and skate culture doesn't care who u are, that's why weeaboos like me thrive in skating. And no one cares how good u are as long as ur enjoying it, ppl who hate on u when u skate or whatever are just faggets, skating is the most accepting and free flowing activity, that's why it's so edgy and weird

Is it the same thing?
>pic related

My favorite

Yes it is.

Yeah it's from re:gate;stein no pico

I do not!

And like I said. Phone, in bed, waiting for blanket to dry so I may sleep.

>Electric bass
Shit son, better than what I learned. The fucking clarinet.
>I should at least have gone piano

>Edgy and weird
No lie, back when I was in elementary and middle school, if you didn't enjoy skating in some way, you were some turbo nerd.

Have I been rused

not mina?

You're just falling for terrible memes.

大丈夫 お兄ちゃん
ごめねさい

I avoid memes when I can. So I'm not overly familiar with them. I was just hoping someone had watched that movie and liked it as much as I did :/
:(

(=゚ω゚)ノ

I'm a huge fan of the director, have you seen the rip of Your Name yet?

FUCK. I need to watch that

I have not. Is it good?

Is there a good version yet without the fucking watermark cancer??

Clarinet's good. Single, smooth reed. Did jazz as a session musician for a bit, needs more clarinet. It's way more mellow than a sax.
>I was all top three

Sorry for leaving, I had to go to my house and feed my cat
I don't remember seeing it before tbh
Looks gud though
Neither do I
You're a horrible person

Checked, oniichan

Eh, it is a truly terrible rip, being a leaked DVD screener.

Is this my imouto from the other day?

>Old Berserk

Checked again.

Why wouldn't it be?

Makoto ... I criticize you ...

Is this lewd?

I agree, but I have a real liking for piano music. Just hits me in the right spot.

Huh, I'll be sure to talk about it more often then!

Yeah maybe, but right now I just skate and jack off to hentei on a regular basis

I'd call it provocative but not lewd.

Nope, sorry.
The movie is great, though can't judge it properly until the bd and being able to go over it in detail. Its actually a huge critical and financial success

Yes
>Oniiii chan:The car

She's just so dark and I love it

Aren't we all on 4 chan?

Might have just had you confused for someone else. How are you doing
Suika, please. My heart can't take another betrayal
I should look into that then. Sounds interesting
>Kimi no Na Wa?

Okay. Well, here's a trip for you. Listen to Mussourgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition" excellent piece for dual piano (that's two at one piano). I like his tempo.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8z1_A-Zlbw
Now listen to Ravel's "Pictures at an Exhibition". The original piano piece was good, but man, Ravel can orchestrate.
youtube.com/watch?v=MBUu5HwIr8k

Just wow.

I never get to talk about these things, so cope with me.

>Clothing on
While I enjoy it, no it is not lewd.

You're livin the dream man.

DONT INVOKE RORY TO POST THE MWEE C-

FUCKING DAMMIT!

Does your deus even vult?

Do u consider urself ecchi or hentei?

DONT SAID GODS NAME IN VANE

Jumping in and out of depressive thoughts, wondering if it's bipolar, thinking about becoming a wagecuck, watching whatever anime I give a shit about. Also lots of shitposting.

I call myself Nobody Interesting, just for reference.

>breddy lewd
>Da Jew calling it lewd
>Betrayal

Well, okay, guess that one's a lewd. Wew, sorry. Here's a nonlewd. Let's all party have a good time.

I guess if I weren't broke, sober, and attracted actual women then I guess I'd be living the dream

Deus

Let's just enjoy our shit

I'm Entei.

I regret even posting on this site.

>Old man fisting robot claimed

kys

Damn, those both sound amazing. Can't very well listen to them all the way on mobile since that means not doing anything else. But I'd totally listen to these on some solo play throughs to help with the atmosphere.

>Broke
I feel you there.
>Sober
I see nothing wrong with this.
>Actual women
Ewwwww.

I have got to be more tired than I thought because I'm laughing pretty damn hard at this.

>Posts gif
>Isn't even the gif
How do you fail that hard at this.

Owait, I don't know if I have any pics here, but while I was in Japan I got a 1997 MIVEC Mitsubishi FTO in the special yellow. There were less than 200 made.

Yeah that's the one, I assume you've seen the rest of his movies too if you liked 5 cm/s. I actually had a great webm but can't seem to find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-fBwfc1gbw

You superseded my thoughts for an answer to this, I guess that's ur hidden power...

You don't have to tell me I'm a failure I already know it, no forgiveness on Cred Forums

I'm very ecchi, I think it's herpes.

Sorry for leaving again, had to feed myself
Kek
No
You're slightly more horrible
:^)
NO
NYET
Nice gif
MOTHER FUCKING NO
>gif
>Doesn't move