Why aren't you circumcised yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=MB_H7xmeo5E

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a dirty jew

That's not something to be proud of

Im not a fucking jew you daft fuck

Seen her posted on Cred Forums, who is she?

Not religious and know how to bathe.

Dodger

But you can see that it is necessary for people who are both?

I know you're a shill because the video is anti circumcision and you're talking for it.

Why are you pushing archaic genital mutilation?

intactamerica.org

Why don't I lose my sensitivity which makes sex pleasurable?

I maintain that the questions also brings an answer.

Thanks user, she isn't trashy like Meg Turney is she?

I don't live in a country where puritans tried to get my male ancestors to stop masturbating, by cutting their foreskin off.
The only way I see circumcision as a good thing is in extreme cases of phimosis or if the decision to get circumcised, is made by the consenting adult it's going to happen to.
Circumcising babies of any gender is downright cruel and violates their right to bodily autonomy.
The argument of cleanliness is a moot point in countries with clean water and access to soap.
Avoiding std's can be done by wearing a condom.
I'm not gonna tell people who were circumcised that they are bad for being circumcised, they're not, I'll just implore them not to perpetuate the tradition on their children.

smart grill

Name of girl/trap?

I just watched the video now, I should've paused the other thing I was listening to and watched this video before answering.

xD

Dodger on youtube. Not a trap

I'm kind of laughing at myself too, I just spent time on agreeing with a video without knowing it.
At least it doesn't feel like wasting time, since I spend my time discussing stuff for entertainment in the weekends anyway.

yes if you're a retard who can't wash himself then mutilating your penis so you don't have to as much might be a good idea

>The argument of cleanliness is a moot point in countries with clean water and access to soap
What does moot have to do with it? He isnt even the admin of Cred Forums anymore.

I'm circumcised due to phimosis

Mehehe, funny man, funny.
Moot point as in a silly argument for something elaborate, that can be solved with simpler means.

Because I'm ok with my body the way it evolved and don't need to mutilate myself to feel good. Faggot.

I'm glad Cred Forums still has rational people. Never change, Cred Forums

There's no actual benefit to circumcision unless you have a very bad case of phismosis and in that case you just get a corrective surgery (minor circumcision)

Im still amazed to this day how badly america got cucked by jews. Also fun fact circumcision was originally a way to MARK SLAVES.

>not cutting your body for religious reasons
>rational

Yeah, as rational as thunderfoot, AmazingAtheist or Sargon.

kys

More like not cutting your body for "health benefit" reasons.

Those people are rational, for the most part.

youtube e-celeb nothing special
dodger

>Those people are rational, for the most part.
They support feminism in the 3rd world but fight the same movement in the 1st world

That's because it's useless in the first world kek

rape is still happening inthe 1st world

I think you're baiting me. I fail to see the correlation between a horrible crime and needing a corrupted movement with a ton of extra bullshit baggage attached.

You get dirt under your fingernails so instead of cleaning them why not pull them off?

Circumcision was popularized in America by the inventor of Kellogs cornflakes, as far as I know he wasn't jewish.

oy vey, you're retarded. Those Jews really do hate our children

..How old are you?

Back up your assertion please, I see shitty people within all the different groups that humans are a part of. Can you prove that jews are objectively shittier people or are you just trying to convince me that your subjective opinion is fact?

it's a means of debilitating the man from bonding with the woman, creating emnity between them.

i wouldn't advocate a woman slicing off her clitoris, let alone forcing it upon the defenseless or those who can't consent.

do as you wish, yet do not violate others.

also, this

"Circumcision Permanently Alters the Brain
The surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma."

circumcision.org/brain.htm

Those are all very rational people. I don't see your point.

By the way, I asked your age because you look like a teenager.

Go research it yourself, nigger lover. Jews own and control everything. They invented this mutilation plaguing our kids.

tehy are making fun of slut walks and "cucks"

>Go research it yourself,
Educate myself about your assertion? Really?
The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.
What makes me a nigger lover?
>Jews own and control everything.
Prove it.
>They invented this mutilation plaguing our kids.
The oldest documented evidence for circumcision is attributed to the egyptians.