Sucking my first dick in less than an hour. got any tips?

sucking my first dick in less than an hour. got any tips?

>pic related

Make it sloppy

enjoy the aids you faggot

don't forgot to vomit undigested tendies on it.

Make sure he sucks your dick too. Use sugar water as lubricant

get the money from your uncle first

Go gentle, it's not a ice lolly, don't forget to cup the balls.

sloppy like spitting on his cock or gagging on it?

i'm only interested in giving, not receiving

whats the best way to make sure i dont use teeth?

the best way to not use teeth is to get kicked in the mouth with a steel toed boot, you raging faggot.

>you raging faggot.
ive never done it with a guy before. i dont know if ill even like it

Make sure your really horny or you won't like it

how do u know?

Look good , lucky !

Don't do it.bad idea.

why?

Don't forget , use youre tongue on his dickhead . When he come in youre mouth don't stop ! Most important : deepthroat that !

im worried i wont be able to deep throat without gagging on it tho

lol you're going to love gagging on it. and it feels great on his cock as well.

Don't be afraid , start slowly , little by little

should i have an empty stomach before blowing him?

Yes, first drink bleach 15 minutes before you start. Then, eat a lot of spicy food 5 minutes before you start. Then, slit your wrists down the road style 1 minute before you start because you truly deserve to die for being a flaming nugget loving faggot. Then, stab the nigger to death as he is distracted by your faggot blowjob. Lastly, enjoy your aids for about 1 hour before you succumb to your wounds, and hopefully die a slow death.

You make it sound easy

Make sure you wash that nigger's dick before sucking it, else it will be so covered in fungus and dick cheese, you will thing you are eating pizza, not sucking dick.

Clench fists with thumb inside

Boom no gag reflex. Never actually done anything like this but I've told that to girls

Mix bleach & ammonia in an enclosed room then inhale deeply for at least 20 minutes then you should be ready to go

bad day?

mental illness, cuck, nigger, racebait, faggot JIDF shills literally, unironically kill yourselves..

but was it without soap/shampoo