I want a Mexican girlfriend so bad and I don't know how to meet one

I want a Mexican girlfriend so bad and I don't know how to meet one.

I'm in Canada so it's next to impossible.

Are there dating sites just for white people to meet mexicans?

I look like pic related and i'm kinda tall but i still feel hopeless

Leave a burrito under your pillow and pray to Jesus. Also, pray outside and put some tacos in the backyard. You should see your mexican gardener waifu the next morning. Godspeed, user.

thnx i'll take pics

I have one that's there for the taking. But, she's only 16, and I'm a lot older. Yes, yes, I know 16 is middle age for her proud people, but it'd raise a lot of eyebrows if I started shagging her. She clearly has daddy issues, so that's the key for getting girls younger than you. The problem is, girls with daddy issues are messed in the head, and all Mexican girls, more-so.

Bumping for interest.

Give me the deets, age of consent in Canada is 16, so everything is nice and legal

I've dated white women most of my life but got the chance to date a mexican girl a few years ago.

It didn't work out, but i can't see myself dating anything but Mexican again.

Why do you want wet loose pussy? I guess most do anal, so maybe that's it.

I just don't understand you.

Yeah, she's totally into me, not every white dude in North America. I attract younger women all the time. I have no idea why that is. Maybe because I just don't act interested in them like some horny white knighting NEET. I have an evil sense of humor, smart, respectful, and probably ooze some fatherly aroma or something. The fact I'm not iChasing these girls factors in. Seriously, teens are trouble, They're way too flighty and unpredictable. Even if they're legal where you are, they're trouble.

if you look like the pic OP you dont stand a chance. They have a machismo culture where unless you are willing to stab someone for saying the Raiders suck, they will think you are the biggest pussy on the planet, which is probably right, but they'll say it to your face.

*bump*

still no real answers, currently on Omegle, it's where I met my last gf, I tried Criagslist but they started asking for phone verification and my new phone is shipping in a few days so I can't

I'm starting to think all hope is lost.
idk I'm just drawn to brown girls now and idk why

>still no real answers, currently on Omegle, it's where I met my last gf

Thats so sad dude. kill yourself

The problem is, you're looking for a brown girl who you'll like, when you should be looking for a girl you like who happens to be brown. I've been with Asian girls, latino girls, white girls, and yes, even a trans girl. Every one of them, it was because of some connection despite their race, appearance, etc... not because of that.

Try less sweaters. If you're going to wear a sweater get a thinner hoodie. Looks like you're preparing to go sledding and it JUST became October.

This. Maybe you should broaden your scope to women of any race who live in your vicinity.

Just don't piss off her family. There's a video on Cred Forums right now of what happened to her last bf

A lot of mexicans go to Canadá to study you still hace a chance, you only have too be social, the generations change and become more liberals and openmind, but careful not all but the most of mexicans girls have a strong attitude, btw sorry for my english

The girls in my general vicinity are all white.
Idk white girls look like shemales to me now and I can't get off to them anymore

>I'm in Canada so it's next to impossible.

No it's next to the US, which borders Mexico.

I know there are plenty of chinks and gook in Canada but surely there are plenty of white girls left for you to try your luck, no? Why would you want a spic bitch?

I hate Asians and white girls look like men

Hey, OP- serious question here. Have you had other REAL GFs before, like going out a few times a week, regular sex, your family has met them, etc? Be honest, please.

I haven't dated a girl long enough for her to meet my fam, though i've "met the fam" almost every time

I've only had about 3 serious relationships, and about 6 mistakes.

idk I just had a lot of fun with my previous gf, I liked being involved with her massive family

>being the tallest person in the house is fun.

Idk there was an energy we had that was intoxicating

The real issue here might be that you're trying to fulfill a fetish and not achieving a true relationship. If you want to scratch an itch, great. Have fun. But looking for a mexican chick first and worrying you'll be a great match later will doom you.

A lot of mexican girls want to get maried with any white guy from a different country...just go outside, leave this fucking place and meet some señoritas...It won't be that difficult

Why would you want a Mexican when you can have a qt Chilean gf

idk i just don't like light skin in general.

I would love to facefuck Ilonka soo bad

Chile has mestizos too and they have the benefit of not being from Mexico

who wouldn't?

Mestizo a shit. Get me some Huasteca bitch that's 4'6" with a mean streak a mile wide.

I dunno, I live in Wisconsin and we have a shit ton of Mexicans. And If you just went to Mexico, you could literally wear a sign saying "Marry me and I'll take you to Canada." You'd be back in Canada in later that day.

>trans
was the connection that you both had a penis

I'm on Craigslist for Mexico City, Santa Fe, and Los Angeles just looking at the personals

No, that we were both into the same things. Technology, games, photography, etc. Honestly, the sexual aspect of it was...awkward.

she wanted to fuck you in the ass?
and you were just like thats kinda gay.
did she dump you because of that

She gave head and received anal. It's just not that great. She wasn't into anything else, and neither was I. Vag is SO much better than anal.

would you still like to be with her if she wasnt trans?

I would prefer he not be trans. She's a great person, but the plumbing incompatibilities and the hormonal insanity was too much.

is sex very important to your relationship?
> hormonal insanity
was she on hormones

Sex is an important part of a relationship, but not the most important. Ideally, I'd like a girl who wants sex about 4-5 times a week.
Yes, she was on hormones, thus the hormonal insanity. It's like PMS, puberty, menapause, and pregnancy hitting all at once.

yeah? interesting, lucky i will never have to worry about relationships.

Craigslist is surprisingly full of desperate women

Move to mexico dipshit, or near the border anyway.

1- you're cute, would totally suck you off

2- I have a Mexican GF and it is great. She's very down-to-earth and loving. She wishes she was white and hates niggers too.

I can confirm, I've seen wannabe gangbangers get more action than a decent guy

Mexican here why the fuck would you want a mexican woman they look good up to 26 then they degrade worse than asians. Also they are mean and short baby making machines.

For the most part true if you can meet their parents and see if the mom is ugly fat shit
It will happen 2qtlatina but if parents look good she is probably a bitch

mean in what way? i've been talking to a few half-white half-hispanic girls online. they seem like the perfect mix to be honest. none of the entitled princess traits of white girls but none of the neurotic traits of latinas. and still very beautiful.

Oh man keep telling yourself that gringo, the hot ones are as spoiled as any white girl. Live in the area dated a few all pretty shitty experinces, either they have a buy me everything attiude or worse they got ghetto in em and act like a niggeress. Legit mexican woman of course, then she tell she got no kids and you walk in her house and there are 9 fucking kids, calling you daddy. Never again.

Oh, man, this is like every dude's nightmare.

Yeah but those short years are amazing for doin it,

n they're loyal which I love

The fuck's wrong with your hair? PLEASE tell me you don't do that on purpose. lol

you look like a girl. best bet is to become a trap and get a mexican boyfriend.

ZING!

it's my thing

Nah, son. I just moved to south Texas. All the real Mexican bitches are here. Their just like anyone else. Some are stuck up. Some are bitches. Some are nice girls. My personal favorite is cute nerd.

Mexican cute and nerdy>white cute and nerdy. That girl will cook, clean, raise your kids right. All you have to do is not be an asshole too much. She wouldn't leave or cheat cause it looks bad. Also if I'm going to get bitched at every once in a while, id like to get bitched at in Spanish.

Well said!

You need to change your style completely. Not being horrible but you look like a creepy child molester with that get-up.

Kys

Everyone abort mission to get Op laid. He's obviously an autist, and doomed to fail.

Yeah, I'm with the other user. Put on a dress and prepare your anus.

I usually wear black skinny jeans, pic related, and some kinda tshirt, or a variation of sweater

fuckin nerd. no wonder why u dont get laid

here's a diff sweater with shoes

Yeah, the dissociated hipster thing died a few years back, user. Perhaps it's just taken awhile to reach your little maple-flavored country, but... lol... just stop.

what's wrong with suede shoes?
I used to be hooked on wingtips, but i decided to change it up a bit

OP your fashion sense is paining me
Cut that bent monstrosity of a fringe and change your shoes to vans or something, anything would be better
And stop with your faggy jumpers and shit, dress like a normal person you autist

see:

vans are so fucking ugly, literal walmart tier, i'll go back to wingtips before i get sk8rshoes

Get ready to have children, because that's what all Mexican women want.

So, here we have a canadian who wants a Mexican GF and has the style sense of a My Little Pony fan. I live in western NY and go to Toronto and Fort Erie often enough. It's not a Canadian thing that you're doing. I have no idea WTF it is. But it's ridiculous.

The hair really isn't bad user. i say either cut an inch off the bangs or comb that back or to either side with some gel. Also the glasses are a bit much either do contacts or some smaller frames.
>bulletproof vest protects you from a gunshot
>sweater vest protects you from pretty girls
Wear a different kind of coat just remember to dress appropriate for the situation. srry user
>just being honest

Keep wearing your bowling shoes then fag.

Burn that sweater

When did this thread become /fa/

>"walmart tier"
You can get some nice vans...not if you get them from walmart on sale for $20 though you pleb.
>TL:DR I like vans

Just put on a bull fighter outfit and wave a red flag around and those bitches be running after yo dick n shit.

Just get a solid black or grey hoodie or a fleece jacket like northface or something. If you have to be super special get yourself a leather jacket or even an old army jacket ffs just quit with the nerd jersey

these racial fetishes usually arise as a result of a lack of contact with women of your own race. "grass is greener" syndrome. go outside more and talk to white girls. stop trying to fulfil a fantasy, because thats all it is, a fantasy.

Itt: /fa/ggots

>"don't dirty up the white snow"

i've had more then enough experience with white girls

>idk i just don't like light skin in general.
>don't like light skin in general.
>don't like light skin

Oi vey op your cute

-probs b8 but i'll bite-

wanna talk n get to know eachother better?

Sorry sir i am of the male gender, i was just stating a fact. Unless your down to swing.

dont listen to asshole above
what do you want to know : )

>thread=dildos

Hobbies, where you get your sweaters because i want one, music and all that shit.

now i'm even more confused, but your 777's tell a different story.

post face pics

Music: Gorillaz, Talking Heads, Tame Impala, Neutral Milk Hotel

Sweaters: my gramps and second hand stores

i hope da righting is not too wong

Here you go

nice fringe
does it come in non-edgelord or is it limited to that one style
but im sure the neighborhood twinks love it because even an adult homosexual man who starts the day with dick and cheese thinks its gay

You look like a non bald anthony fantano

>Newfag spotted

>⌘ Cred Forums Pass user since October 2014.

you look like a guy at work that we call "cuddles"

Your underage bann

>⌘ Cred Forums Pass user since October 1574

not even underage, what the fuck is wrong with mirning trips

Pic taken for refence

why in the name of fuck you want to taint your race with a filthy mexican ??? are you retarded or someshit

white girls look too manly to me, blacks have herpes, I hate Asians, Mexicans are just, everything i like, except their cheap ass food