I have a pile of mushrooms and no money, it's raining outside and noone in my circle wants to buy mushrooms today...

I have a pile of mushrooms and no money, it's raining outside and noone in my circle wants to buy mushrooms today, any tips on how to sell this crap today?

Other urls found in this thread:

dutch-headshop.com/nl/magic-truffels-high-hawaiians-22-gram-p-1151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you live in the UK, you can mail or deliver some to me.

Amsterdam, Netherlands sadly.

If you lived in Denver i could help you, no problem

Dry those out you fucking imbecile

Yeah I wouldn't buy those until they were dehydrated

>Implying i'm not doing this already

fresh work and taste better doe

Better buy from me. Mine are the best.

I will buy them from you OP, im in amsterdam too

Hey! i have the exact same kit!

Dried shrooms and pills for sale!
Free shipping anywhere!
Add me on wickr: Ganjaranja

Not sure if trust. They're still drying btw.

How much u want?
Add me on wickr: Ganjaranja

Just wondering, how much are you selling them for? People say my 5eu for 3gr is too cheap, but i think it's a reasonable price for just one trip

what is this nigger shit, where are you in Ams lol. wanna smoke a joint?

Nah bro. More like 20 euro for 3,5 grams dried shrooms.

Not in amsterdam atm. Could come over if u wanna buy on monday. Add me on wickr

I think that's an unreasonable price, i'll keep it at my 5 euro, i'm not doing this for profits anyway.

Man fuck u.

Where are you from? (city)

who is this nigger then

Ha

The nigger is me, OP, the one selling them for 5 euro

golden teachers?

So do you wanna smoke some weed then

Yeah

Would love to, sadly im broke as fuck till tomorrow,
The reason why i'm desperately selling these mushrooms is so i can buy a bag of weed for my lazy sunday

But you are not in Amsterdam?

For fuck sake I don't give a fuck about money just someone in Amsterdam who wanna smoke some weed with me? If not, that's fine I'll call a friend lol.

I'll trade you weed or dabs for shrooms all day m8

I am in Amsterdam, though this shitty weather doesn't make me want to go outside.
Come have a smoke in the vondelpark tomorrow

What's wrong with using it inside? There's no forests in Amsterdam anyway.

Nigger... Use the public transportation. StudentenOV 40% korting in het weekend

Yes there is het Amsterdamse Bos idiot

niet iedereen is 18 op deze site, niet op trouwens

Im not planning on eating them today, i planned on selling some today, but with rain like this there's noone hanging outside.
Amsterdam Forest is quite okay though.

I finished my studies and i have to rely on my bike now, boo

That's just a park with people running around.

Dont forget about the HOCKEYYY

Fresh are 90% water ergo much weaker by weight ergo doesn't necessarily work better.

Nederdraad?

ik heb nog nooit paddos gedaan maar zou het graag een keer doen, tips/advies? Kom uit zaandam trouwens dus zou deze week misschien wel kunnen kopen als je nog over hebt

I know its a long shot but would anyone be selling in North Carolina up by Raleigh?

Dry those shrooms out and sell an 1/8th for 50$ at your local skate park to kids who don't know shit.

Begin met een kleine dosis om een beetje aan te voelen hoe het is, 1.5gr gedroogd of 15gr vers. Doe het met vrienden die je vertrouwd, neem iets mee om je favoriete muziek mee af te spelen, zorg dat je niks anders geplanned hebt die dag, neem de telefoon niet op als het iemand is die het niet zou moeten weten.

Je kan ook eerst truffels uitproberen, bakje verdelen met een vriend ofzo.

Oh en niemand ziet echt dat je tript, dus maak je daar geen zorgen over.

Or go on agora and sell that shit like crazy

Oh en truffels koop je gewoon in de smartshop, volkomen legaal.

Azarius is de beste keus om dit te halen, erg hulpvolle mensen die je graag meer advies geven.

Wanna buy? Wickr: Ganjaranja

Mushrooms don't sell for that much in holland, and there are hardly any skateparks around here.

Too much work for a bit of extra change

Dit is nu een Nederdraadje

greotjes

Thanks! wel een aantal keer LSD en 2CB gedaan, maar zou graag eens iets natuurlijks willen proberen :)

They do work best fresh, they seem to lose a little magic when dry. But you gotta dry them, otherwise they're only good for a week at best

Never ever seen that shit go for more than 10 per g and even that's a bit much.

NOT A COP NOSSIR NOT A COP OR A SCAM YOU CAN TRUST ME GUYS WHO WANTS SOME INTERNET DRUGS

Ik raad je dit aan:

dutch-headshop.com/nl/magic-truffels-high-hawaiians-22-gram-p-1151.html

Ooooh dan zal het wel goedkomen, paddo's zijn misschien iets zwaarder mentaal, maar het is ook een stuk eerder afgelopen dan LSD
Ook is het niet zo'n enorme kermisattractie zoals LSD

Tumblr fag

If I were u I would grow more of those suckers and sell 20$ (idk how much is 20$ where you live in ur currency). I would establish a market for ur shrooms among ur friends and tell them to tell ur friend if they need Sharon's to hook them up to u but keep urself anonymous and let the web start to weave itself, maybe sell some lsd as well and other stuff ppl like and start building an underground rep. Either make ur own stuff or get a TRUSTWORTHY plug for large quantities of REAL psychedelics/drugs and funnel it into your own community through the underground small web you have established and grow your web through trust, discrepancy, and respect for the customers needs and your needs. Keep any self protection objects just in case, don't become some bad ass fire headed hot shot, you are there to make money and that it, u need to get down nasty to protect ur self not be mr."big dog"

>ten/10

And if u sell led make sure it's not any 2C stuff but sell 2C drugs as well with las and make sure they are marketed as 2C-whatever because trust is everything in the streets, I know a lot of people snake and lie but they burn up quickly trust me, TRUST IS KEY TO SUCCESS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Call him a faggot

Use that info I posted go make some real money you faggot

You're welcome

I already sell lsd and dmt, and to be honest the quantity of stuff is a bit too much for me to sell, i keep sitting on this stuff while being broke

It depends on where u live, if u live in a place where doing psychedelics is super mainstream you can potentially make a lot of money depending on how you go at it, but if u don't then ur gonna have trouble. If you are really in need of money I would sell something that is more in demanding in ur area. Supply in demand = money. Plus dmt is very low on demand in almost all places because it's such a unique, unknown, and highly powerful psycadelic plus it's consumed in sort of a complicated way so it would be kind of hard to sell

Waar haal ik LSD in Rotterdam vandaan man?

Speak English

Elk willekeurig psy-feestje?
Anders zou ik maar even langs ruigoord gaan, daar is altijd wel wat te vinden tijdends feestjes

Shut up nigger

But to be honest you can dodge having to sell hard drugs that aren't psycadelics. Just get some low level stuff Luke shrooms and lsd and stuff like that that ppl know, and make sure there good quality and pure. Then sell stuff next tier like stuff that educated know like 2c stuff and drugs like that, maybe add a little style to it and sell lsd on sheets with triply cool patterns and get a deep connection with ur local underground community, go to a place where a lot of ppl like that come together and establish an underground profile and get help on blue light and erowid, those sites are for people just like that. Maybe sell some Molly and Xanax because Molly is like a girl party drug and Xanax really helps people when they are having a bad trip, it calms them down. Become someone that people know they can go to if they want to cut the bs with other dealers and actually trust them to deliver their side of the sale as well as any help if they need any. A good personality is good with customers but pack some self protection just in case because u don't have the law to protect u, the law is you and your hand that holds the pistol, no one wants that to be the truth but it is, ur customers don't want to see that so try and separate that street grittyness and keep it on the low because you want to make a comfortable and nice environment for ur customers so they come back to you. I know it's complicated but coming from someone who deals drugs in south California it's the straight up truth, use this and make money

Oops sorry I'm such a nigger, faggot

im in Amsterdam soon and was wondering. is it easy to find these? i thought you can only get truffles now

Its easy to find the grow kit, because it's legal to grow mushrooms, but it's illegal to dry or sell them. Truffles are still legal though.

Smart man

not there long enough to grow them...