Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

At least post some good looking lasses ffs

would you fuck her while she gives you this look? 1 6

On the right?

Use ad abuse her

You guys are doing it wrong. You're suppose to reply by saying what you would do to another anons girl when you post your own

how would you abuse this slut?

mmmm I want to torture those tits without mercy, amy will be crying and begging me to stop but I'll just lick her tears

One on the left.

I'd shove my cock into her mouth deep so her nose was nestled in my pubes then pull her head up so she was staring into my eyes as I spunked down her throat

or something like that

more?

I'd take that little princess to pound town bed her over in front of that window roll up that skirt and help my self to that tight little cunt. With her titties pressed up against the glass for anyone outside to see I'd finish inside her and let it drip out and down her leg

sweet jeebus hard to tell but looks hot

The Dakota Johnson wannabe on the left and her sister on the right?

who the fuck wouldn't titfuck her until their dick was sore?

I want her drunk, drugged up, incoherent on the floor snorting my cum while I ram her asshole

She looks very pretty and she looks like she has a kid, does she have a abusive bf or just go out a lot? She has bags

Will post more with comments have nudes

On the right

Youre an absolute degenerate

I'd hogtie the one on the right and leave her on the floor while I fucked the one on the left raw. When I finished I'd make leftie suck my dick till it got hard again then take indulge in righties tight butthole

She looks like she'd be a right dirty whore in bed

I would consensual sex in missionary position for sole purpose of pro creation her so hard.

Yea she looks like she could use some dick. I'd rip off those panties stuff them in her mouth and hold her down on her back fucking her missionary. I'd pull out to finish on her tits and then just walk out and leave her there used.

How would you use her

I would take both of their bottoms off and make them 69 each other while still on the dock. At the same time I would take turns stretching their assholes until I finished in the blond ones. Them I would make the brunette eat it out while the blind cleans me up.

Holy shit yea so I'd just propose bro. straight up marry her on the spot then go consummate the marriage somewhere else

mmm more like this showing off her legs, thighs, ass?

I want to put her feet over my shoulders, fold her in half and pound her senseless

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the door and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes. Then we kiss, our tongues touch. I pull my cock out of her cum filled cunt,

I'd sneak into that tanning booth and start down by her feet and just work my way up to her pussy enjoy her tight little twat get her nice and wet then whip out my cock and fuck her right in there. Pull her out bed her over the side and fuck her doggy till I came inside her. Then I'd hop in and get my bronze on while she cleaned up

Tie her up in the sun till she is sun burnt then fuck her ass dry until i get bored then open up to the public and leave her out there as a toy for anyone to use

Face fuck her, make her gag and then nut on her titties

wow, ugly hair, i'll piss all over her as punishment for doing that stupid shit, bury her to her neck in sand and then invite the whole beach to try the new Amy's face urinal and cumdump

more, i really like / hate this bitch

i'd fuck rights face and cum down her throat she can share whatever she coughs up with her friend

whoring it up in their place in the toilet i see. who's the other bitch?

I want them both bound to urinals and throatfucked and fed piss from the tap by every man who comes in

forgot pic

I'd knock braceface out over here but as for her hot friend. I'd start by fucking her throat rip off those jean shorts and finger the shit outta her tight teenage pussy. When she was nice and ready I'd throw her on her back so I could play with her titties while I railed her. I'd need to hit that doggie too so I'd bend her over before I finished then cover her face in warm jizz.

she's this slut, her name's scarlett

moar of both? I was scarlet eating my ass while I pound amy's throat

Wwyd fags

oh fuck, are these lesbitches?

You holding out on me? I want to see more of amy and scarlet whoring it up like that, trying to get attention. But now they have my attention, and they'll fucking regret it, the pigs.

I'd have her sit just like that on my dick, I'd watch her fat little ass bounce up and down while she rides me, then I'd push her face into the dirt as impregnate her slutty holes

Too bad. I want her Not to enjoy it as much as I would be. I want her to struggle to accept it, both physically and mentally, and id slap her ass to stop her squirming, then grabbing her hips I'd thrust in completely- past her bend and making her shriek and begin orgasmically squeezing my cock, milking it and finally giving her consent, "Yes, yes!, Ogod Yes please- don't ever stop!", as the most powerful orgasm she's experienced washes over her in a bloom of sweat and heat and my hands grip her buttocks to see how her rosy bottom is clenching my tool. I'd pull out- teasing her bottom, then drive back in, plunging against her bottom's tight defiance, violating her winking starfish over and over again until she begs Never to be without my cock inside her "Naughty Hole".
I stop and slap her ass cheeks ten times each, harder with each slap. Silently as she shrieks and begs me why I am doing it. At the end she is gasping for air and sounds as if she is about to come. As I sting a pink blushing cheek the tenth time I say, "WHERE do you like my cock? Where- Do- You- "
"In my ASS, daddy. I want your cock in my ASS. Never again without your cock. I've never cum so good in my life and my ass is yours to own forever."

Name? She's cute.

Eww

Left

Id take her into the woods, cut open that shirt, then blindfold her and tie her to a tree. Id fuck her face til she drools on herself and slap her face red. After i cum all over that face i leave here there and send the next guy that way

fuckkkk yes, you should just dump amy, give us an amy thread, amy the cum rag whore who needs to be abused and tortured forever

her life will never be the same when i'm done using her holes, i'll toss her out months later, drunk, a druggie, addicted to coke and cock and needing to be hatefucked several times a day just to feel normal

as soon as she turns into a willing slave, that's when I get rid of her and start converting scarlet into my next rapedoll, and then pasha

I'd take her our for a nice countryside walk and a picnic then realise she's just a moral-less skank and make her gargle my balls until her jaw hurt

Take your pick

I'd give this basic a Starbucks gift card

Faggot kill yourself

Slap the orange off of lefty while she throats and right licks my ass.

how much cunt has she eaten? I hope some butch bitch raped her

What would you do with them

You should reply to other anons if you want replies to yours, lad.

You should kill yourself

Maybe I will

more like this with her ass in the picture, or just more of her ass?

I want to stare at the meat I'm going to tenderize

Moar of this nerd, I'd fuck her right in the wilderness and have her tied up and gagged with a big sign over her saying 'fuck me'. A big puddle of her cunt juice and cum would be left under her.

finger her butthole

bloody hell, a diet of cheez whizz and hot pockets really makes ugly women.

i wonder what daddy thnks of this bitch...does he know she's a cunt munching whore?

Wolud persuade her to give me a quick handjob and cum all over her tits.

Woah good fucking job user.

I missed the red eyes efect though, lol.

come on show me some ass user pleasaasee i getting ready to cum again for amy, gimme a few ass shots to cum to

if i had a printer i'd give you some amy cum tributes

no arse shots i'mafraid

little red ride on this dick, bitch

i would rape her ass, force her to ride me in that costume, and finish with her throat

just on with her legs in it too then? or any ass from scarlet?

i like amy's legs, i want them with her ankles behind her head for easy ass pounding

Teen slut Cynthia

ohhhh shit more like this? I'm about to cum for amy, i wonder how she'd feel knowing some dude is cumming dreaming about raping and torturing her for months

I'd face fuck her to get my cock all wet and then pound her asshole until I cum.

Here's another of her

user you are the realest.

Think you could do something with this?
It's the same girl

My gf, please be detailed!

Super slutty teen Sarah

Be brutal

That's clearly a man, lad.

do you think she's been raped? probably hard to avoid with a whore body like that...or maybe she just always wanted it

she seems like the kind of cunt where you try to rape her, but she just starts begging for it right away

pic related, how I want her after round 1

Gonna have to disagree with you there

goood bitch, squeeze those tits and make it hurt

came to these two side by side
does she swallow cum? how about piss

What would you guys to do her

give me moar? i might just start an amy thread

Give me a moment, I'll check if it can be done.

First I'd redecorate that room, what the fuck is that shit? From the 60's? Then I'd trade in that sluts iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 so it could combust and burn that nasty bead spread. Put some clean sheets and a new blanket on that bed. Then I'd smack her around a bit until she made me a sammich, cuz fuck I'm hungry.

How would you fuck ?

piss down her throat and make her swallow eevery drop

I'd put that bitch to work picking cotton.

Come on I want to hear what you guys would do to this slut

Wwyd

Somebody please beat the shit out of/do disgusting things to her.

I like that the girl in purple matched her bra to the outfit. I would appreciate that attention to detail as I cum down her throat

i would prefer to rape left's throat
right ccan eat lefts ass

Nah. Would only do the best I can, all day and night. And believe me, I know and can ALOT, incl things you havent even dream. Sorry to dissappoint you.

wtf why?
she's so cute...

Eh, she needs to get destroyed. Guys ruining her is like my ultimate fantasy. And she is kind of a feminazi bitch.

Anything user?

hory shet anymore of her in that outfit user or with her hair down like that?>

She can do everything she wants to me and i would obey her..

ex

She's really hung up on me and I'm one of her few friends, but I still treat her like shit because she deserves it.

my sister on right

user your a hero could you do something with this

Her name is Sarah. Wwyd?

brownie on the left?

What do you deserve then? Bet you are 27-28yo, 110-120kg mighty hairy depressed virgin, desperate for some new sensation in life, instead of inserting candles in your ass, while jacking off your tiny 5-6sm cucumber, thinking what to do next.. I have a suprise for you - giving you two options - rather become a real man somehow or just find a train lines and lay on them till the train comes over you. At least you will have time to spologize yourself for being so pathetic brother, cousin or whatever envy scum you are indeed....

And about the girl - like I said, I would give her the best I can and date her for life, have kids and family with her. UNLESS she's blacked. Then I would just kill her before you even know, then kill you too for being such a faggot and let her get blacker, instead of being her man. End of story.

Go.

Tell me Cred Forums

Impregnate then fuck for 23 weeks and force abortion

Nah, you're just a cuck who refuses to treat women like they should be treated. She literally only takes selfies so she can send them to me, and I usually have nothing nice to say. She doesn't deserve me, she deserves getting the shit beat out of her. Sorry, faggot.

You are posting shit here about a pretty girl instead of being man enough to tell it herself. if here's a faggot than its you..

You're just mad that I actually get to talk to her, and she's my bitch who I talk down to. You just wish you were alpha enough to treat women like I do.