>not edgy
>plausible
Good job anons, you give hope to an otherwise cringe filled thread

Life must be terrible

>tfw not as cool as Josuke

edgelord reportin

ITT: Cringe thread

>characters who are exactly like you

Literally none of these characters are you, you're all neck beard, basement dwelling, no lifes

hello newfag

me after seeing this thread and knowing drugs can't save any one from this evil.

cringe

B-but I am a p-pervert, senpai.

Newfags or simple minded

Which is it cunt

why simple minded ?

>Life must be terrible
Yeah, nobody really cares about me just wants me to do stuff or help them. But helping others is the only way that i get appreciation and get noticed
Also everyone things they can treat me how they want and never respect me
I spend a lot of time lonely because i can't endure social interaction for a long time
I always apologize for every little thing like Shinji
Also nearly 0 confidence and much self hate

>i can't endure social interaction for a long time
> nobody really cares about me just wants me to do stuff or help them
maybe it's linked ?
You don't have to blame others for something that you're doing to yourself.

so you're a pretentious douche

Yeah I never did like dat asshole btw nice dubs

It's not like i avoid social interaction
I had some good friends once but after high school everyone moved away because of college or job
Well, i should have wrote it more clearly
In my family nobody really cares about me, they just ask once in a while if everything is ok but every time i want to tell something about me they take the first chance to switch about talking about their problems or another topic
Because this haven't changed yet i decided to just shut my mouth around them. My brother is the only one i really talk to but i never had a 100% healthy relationship with him since i had to be his "substitute" father after our parents divorce
I had to care a lot about him and i was forced to grow up very early and take responcibility
Also my father has such an agressive and toxic personality that i never got to develop some confidence. I tried to gain some by doing stuff for my own but that didn't really help
So i became a introverted, quiet and shy beta male who is unable to speak a full sentence without stuttering
I really enjoyed the time with my friends because they shared my interests and it was fun joking with them but now they are gone only my toxic family is left