I just had sex for the first time in my life (22 weirdo), it's disappointing, I was becoming to look like elliot rodger...

I just had sex for the first time in my life (22 weirdo), it's disappointing, I was becoming to look like elliot rodger, turns out not be great in my case, back to being a weird pretty schizoid

this girl is lying on my bed, can't wait for her to leave, idk how im going to get rid of her or get the balls to do it quickly as i had to say a lot of bs
i got no family to talk to or friends
i feel autistic
pic unrelated

Disregard females, acquire currency. I've disregarded bitches for about 10 years now (29 y/o) and I can do whatever I want, good job, free time, more disposable income, generally smarter because I can read books instead of polluting my mind with female drama and shallow relationship shit. It's truly the way of the superior man, emancipate yourself noob.

i feel with u user

Pic related or gtfo

Women are barely people anyway. Just tell this usless whore to leave.

why do you want her to leave?

look, lvl32 wizard here, that's exactly the reason why i didnt use the opportunities i had to simply fuck some chick i didnt really care about.

sex without emotions is like fucking a fleshlight.
of course it's gonna be disappointing if you expect something more.

try to get a gf you actually care about, then you'll see the magic.

If you have nothing to do, see if you can fuck her again. I lost my virginity at the age of 21, and it took a few more years until I got to have sex again. So I say, try to get some while you can.

Did you read the way of the superior man? Which books do you read?

sex is overrated.. go take a dump until she leave

Since you are a wizard, lvl32 no less, you are less qualified than anyone to comment on the matter.

Yes, sex is dissapointing, but some people lose their shit over pumpkin spice lates or joging or TV programs.

Just accept that you have a higher joy threshold than the average person and that sex is disappointing.

You could smoke some weed before if you like.

No, I do not read shitty self-help books. If you want to start reading, read "The Dice Man".

Then after you have sufficiently understood the way of the superior man by reading and consuming intellectually that great book, proceed to read the classics, go to the opera, play Go, start smoking a pipe, build a home library, play the piano etc.

You had sex for the first time and think it's dissapointing? Sex does get better with practice you know.

First time is usually the worst. Keep her as a fuck buddy.

You noobs are giving him shitty advice, I understand your pathetic need to groom your fellow man in your image of a loser but please refrain from doing so for the sake of humanity.

Fuck her again dipshit

Let her drain your balls of all that worry

Fuck off autismo. Even sex without love is awesome. First time raw doggy is fucking bliss man.

>what is sex drive

huuurrrrrr

Your life will get better when you realise sex isn't the only key to happiness. If you don't enjoy sex, find something else you do.

>way of the superior man

Imagine the sort of narcissistic faggot who would write a book with a title like that. Now imagine the sort of oblivious omega male who thinks a self-help writing dipshit like that is someone to be taken seriously.

Sex is great. You were probably just nervous and too focused on imitating what you think you're meant to be doing to actually just enjoy yourself. Also, if you can't wait for her to gtfo when you're done, that might be a big part of the reason it was disappointing. Try fuck a girl you actually like and care about.

tl;dr: you are ARE autistic.

>accept that Cred Forums made you have a higher joy threshold

I think a lot of this nonsense you guys go on about is just that. You're just faggots who need to unplug

Yeah...

I see threads like this and just cringe. I'm new to Cred Forums and shit like this, but having sexual intercourse with someone you don't even know that well / a stranger? Just why?

>having sexual intercourse with someone you don't even know that well / a stranger? Just why?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. We do it because we're biologically predisposed to/it feels good.

I was just saying it's typically even better with a significant other--at least for a while. Then it's fairly common for the magic to fade and to want to start fucking strangers/finding new magic.