Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why doesn't anyone realise Clark Kent is superman

its a movie
next question

>straight guy
Do you realized you typo'd?

Someone doesn't understand the difference between bi and straight do they?

Why is everyone only playing Blade Vortex in the Essence League on Path of Exile?

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

If you warped another Earth-sized planet beside Earth, so that they were touching. What would happen?

Why is the sky blue?
Also why do you think you're still straight?

Why does everyone like X-Wing more than Armada, Armada is clearly the superior game.

If travelling close to the speed of light makes time slow down, does that make time a thing? Is it tangible? Can it be touched, or modified?

How was?

Molecules in the air scatter blue light, Literally the first question anybody in kindergarten asks

no there was no typo
im straight get used to it
im not a gaming faggot
no
i assume you are talking about interdimensional space nothing would happen as they would overlap

Do you feel dirty now?

i'll bite, did he rape your face?

The glasses Clark wears are special. They make him look different from superman to anyone who lays eyes on him

Why does all the Batman fan boys think Batman kicked Supermans ass in BvS? Superman could've killed him if he wasn't trying to talk from a mile away before the fight even started.

How does it feel knowing you've just sunk lower than humanly possible and what method will you use for your suicide?

Why vote for the douche or the turd sandwich?

>straight guy who just sucked off a black guy

No. You need to take a closer look at yourself.

What is 9 + 10?

I could have been a pro athlete if I devoted my entire life to playing the sport. But I didn't. I'm not an athlete. and batman kicked supermans ass. Simples

as i said not a gaming faggot
tangible? is it a thing yes, because it still exist even at the speed of light
It is modified in that years will pass as you travel the speed of light and when you stop it will be as if you went to the future

Superman was only trying to talk for a solid 70% of that fight, he could've taken a steaming kryptonian shit on Batman had he not been trying to converse with Batbitch

Will we ever get to see a cloned Harambe?

no
yes
i didnt see the movie but I know superman will always win in that type of fight
i disagree and will not be comitting suicide
turd sandwich is more qualified

i saw recently that superman make his body or spine contract so to be shorter than superman

Listen to yourself.
>He could've
But he didn't. He got beat. Simples.

I think the question should be who would win in a fight. Goku or Batman

did you swallow?

>Goku or Batman

God damn it

If you were president, what would you do about Aleppo?

doubt it, unless they collected his DNA before he died and decomposed
no

when he walks around as clark kent that is

What is the best movie parody ever made and why is it Space Balls?

How big was it, and how much did you fit in your mouth? Did you jerk off at the same time? Most importantly, did you take any pictures?

and lastly was it worth it? i heard black dudes smell

Is that the cock in question? If so did you take the whole thing? Did it get super hard or did it stay flexible? You sucked a cock, why are you afraid to admit your at the very least bicurious?

Whys it gotta be black??

>inter dimensional space

nope, they would sttart accelerating toward each other at 9.82m/s/s and wreck the shop

mental illness, cuck, nigger, racebait, faggot JIDF shills literally, unironically kill yourselves.

and shame on all you other anons for bumping this shit up so much. don't feed the kike.

After watching tips from your mom what was it like?

as I said I dont play video games, just kidding I dont really care about what the sandniggers do
i never saw spaceballs as I am not 45 years old
the best movie parody was Shaun of the Dead
huge
yes
no

I know it's bait but ... dude you willingly sucked a dick you're not straight by definition, you're either gay or bisexual deal with it and be grateful you're living in more accepting times

Does black cock taste good?