People who smoke weed, thoughts?

People who smoke weed, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why ruin perfectly decent nipple with those atrocities?

Tis alright.

faggots
only real niggas are straight edge

moar of her

B8

>niggas

I love nipple piercings, but those don't look good on her.

>real niggas
kek

degenerates who need to get a job

It's disgusting. I broke up with my ex on the spot when she came home with pierced nipples.

I've met some really intelligent pot heads and some jaden smith types that think they have insight into reality when they smoke.

All in all, weed was fun but it's a complete waste of money to do all the time. Also a waste of time.

>smoking weed in a pipe, bong or papers = stoner pos
>vaping dabs or eating thc infused edibles = completely acceptable
Explain this?

Smoking weed = good
Talking about it ever unless offering = bad

Smoke weed, keep your mouth shut. I am not interested in how high you are or how you think the world could be revolutionized.

Send her my way would you.

5th Circuit for the win!

5:NEUROSOMATIC

(Hedonic) (Sensory intelligence)

Level of Reality: hedonic
Drug Trigger: marijuana
Function: hedonic engineering: Tantra, Yoga, etc.
Circuit#: 24
Gurdjieff Center: Magnetic center
Life Form: Free-fall (cosmic migration)
Dimension: Linear-cyclic
Description: "free floating"; the turn-on
[Pleasures:] Rapture, ritual, charisma
Medium: the five senses

Aesthetes, epicureans, space travellers, and libertines discover
the awakened possibilities of the higher circuits - but then often
forget that such pleasures are a means, and not an end.

>waste of time
What would you do with that time then?

Graduate from college with a decent gpa.

Give me her number homie

Same as drunks only smellier.

dogg i called dibs. I"m gonna bite those nips and cock punch her asshole.

Which both are awesome.

People who smoke tobacco, thoughts?

People who drink coffee, thoughts?

People who take insulin, toughts?

This. We are legalized in my state and everything is going to shit because of retarded pot smokers. It needs to end.

I get the same vibe from naked chicks smoking up that i get from "gamer" girls, not really appealing imo

Pot heads are always gonna be stupid no matter where you go, might as well let the economy benefit from it.

I have no problem with you if you smoke weed and can still be a productive member of society

I've never met someone who smoked weed that I liked. Bunch of fucking annoying degenerates and they're all

>Ay lol smoke the weed bro haha you're killing my vibes man haha dabs and Khush and also marijuana hohohohoho

Smoked that pussy holmes jajaja

White trash at it's best

I had a roommate back in colle that carried a 3.8 gpa through one of the toughest chem depts in the country. He would get high and study, and then play metallica for hours.

me thinks you need to go outside if thats your impression of people who smoke

samefeg

Middle one is me, other two aren't.

I hate them, they're always going on and on about how much they love weed and that weed makes things better.
I smoke cigarettes, I don't feel the need to rub it in everyone's face. I don't claim that movies are better when smoking cigarettes. That's because I'm not a faggot.
Weed smokers have the same disability as vapers, they need to be killed.

It's your life, not mine, just don't smoke that shit around me for that fact alone. I shower and wear deodorant so you don't have to deal with a cloud of body odor and the after-effects of being Mediterranean and going outside for ten minutes, do me the same courtesy.

Not a fan, smells gross and most of the people I know are boring or annoying when they're on it because they get unmotivated as fuck and giggle incessantly or never shut the fuck up about inane shit.

That said I do know a few people who are mostly just more relaxed versions of themselves when on the electric lettuce. I'd probably be more okay with it if these people didn't feel like a distinct minority.

Nope. I know you dislike the truth but someone's got to tell you.

kek'd

>r8 dat b8 an 8 m8

Are legitimate opinions bait now?

Is your post also bait?

Get a load of this guy.

Cancer

Nah the elietist 'heady' wax kids are are far more obnoxious than any casual stoner. Not that wax isnt good.

QUAD QUADS WITNESSED!!!

I don't give a fuck if you do it, just don't do it near me.

Enjoi your cancer brah

Some of the most successful people I know smoke weed.

It's respect, you tards. It's like taking a piss outside: you can piss pretty much anywhere, but choosing to piss right next to someone's car instead of somewhere more isolated/a pissing circle.

citation needed Billy Potsmoke.

You can hate on 'wax kids' all you want but vaping is > far superior to smoking plant matter.

With what major?
Also implying stoner can't get degrees

>be me
>420blaze it every day
>have 3 degrees in chem
>good gpa

Mfw I "wasted" my time and got 3 degrees

You can hate on stoners all you want but the fact is that some of the most successful people I know grow pot.

Vaping is the hipster's choice of smoke. It's like drinking Miller Lite. KYS.

Most of the engineers I know are potheads. They're the annoying ones I mentioned in but they do get shit done.

they are successful at growing pot bro, they make the best buds

Speaking relatively, that doesn't really say anything since peoples' definitions of success varies per individual.

There are reasons why concentrates are better, sure. It doesn't make you a 'superior human' when you start smoking it instead of buds though.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count Billy Potsmoke, get a job.
Yeah too bad they're not successful at peeling themselves off the couch and getting a god damned job.

Only shitlords smoke.
Vaping > smoking
>I vape.

So long as they don't treat people like shit for not smoking, they can do what they fuck they want.

>being this dense

You're came to the wrong thread, motherfucker.

Like you've ever had a girlfriend

I make 20k in 3 months trimming buds every fall. Dude growing it probably makes a little more than that.

they are successful at growing because they are engineers, weed engineers lol

>be me
>smokes weed every day
>3.8 at university
>prof loves me and is my unofficial mentor
>have traveled the world (on grant money) doing work with her
>grad schools are on my D
>feels good man

Albeit I'm still like 50k in debt but whatever. I consider the money well spent since it's likely I'll get a full ride to grad school.

Hopefully you'll be as successful in prison.

I hope you don't use a pen for your wax.

I wasn't implying that at all. I was implying that I can't. I mentioned above my roommate with a 3.8 gpa, I just didn't care about school when I was high all the time.

Legal with doctors reccomendation.

You're high right now aren't you?

Psh dibs dont exist on Cred Forums, its all sbout the dubs

Not for long. Papa Trump better fix this shit.

NO

Vape pens, e-nails etc

KEK

My balls smell funny

Why is this happening

Implying Trump won't legalize federally for that juicy juicy guap from taxes.

Love this shit

Well I haven't showered for a while now

It would be smart to do so. Doubt congress would let it happen though.

Sounds like you can't handle weed and while plenty of other people can

Implying Trump has any chance of winning.

The stupidity of his supporters is astounding.

Ex pothead, quit to join navy, do it if you want, just don't be a 420 blaze it fag.

Probably starting again after I'm done with this career.

A few successful people I know do smoke weed, but most of the people I know who smoke weed are unmotivated and lazy.

Thank you captain obvious. Where did I say otherwise?

Also I like indica hate sativa. Hard to know what you're getting unless it's medical

Is because there smoking the worng weed

rating?

You can smoke daily and not be a degenerate. It's the wake and bakers and all day every day smokers that are skid outs. I smoke with my girl after I get everything done as a nightcap. I don't smoke if I have shit to do. People that think they can be successful going to class stoned every day are fucking morans. Professors always know and they will judge you for it.

Ayyy the opposite to me, purely because indica always seems to make my stomach more uneasy

In the process of applying as of current

No. Successful people are successful because of their personalities, work ethic and determination not because thed smoke weed or not. They are successful DESPITE smoking weed, not BECAUSE of it. Now grow up.

Um I wake and bake, everyday and have 3 degrees in chem, have a decent job and don't live in a legal state

Profs don't care, unless you are that lazy stoner. Think most profs teaching grew up in the 60s/70s and prob did their share of drugs.

> Morans

You can be a daily smoker and not be a degenerate. It's the wake and bakers and all day every day smokers that are total skid outs.i only smoke after I get everything done for the day as a nice night cap. The people I see at university that always go to class high are fucking retarded. Professors always know and they will judge you for it.

Eh, I smoke a few times a month. It's cool, just too many novelty-ass dudes out here acting like they found religion or something. I don't really think about it because it's such a minimal part of my life, whereas these gage-wearing, skinny-jean-sporting faggots can't have a conversation without telling me to watch Breaking Bad or talking about the time they read The King of Nepal or some shit

Oops Cred Forums told me the first one didn't post. Ignore this. Sorry. On mobile so can't delete.

For your edification.

Well you should watch breaking bad, I'll give them that.

anecdotal evidence vs anecdotal evidence. I've seen many wake and bakers skid out and drop out. It's pretty sad

gotcha. had a buddy that Cred Forumsrowses and quit 420 to join navy. haven't spoken in a while, so figured i'd ask.
what jobs are you interested in?

>I don't feel the need to throw the fact that I smoke cigarettes in everybody's face
>brings up how he smokes cigarettes in a completely unrelated thread
How come I don't believe you?

i never really got that, sativa just makes me bounce off the walls in my head.

it's ok, but not 3 Emmys good

Not user you are replying to but breaking bad is shit.

>be dumbass writers
>we have an organic chemist
>He needs a drug dealer name to hide his identity
>he's a chemist so let's pick a scientists name
>picks Heisenberg

Mfw Heisenberg is a physicist

I loved it. Only wish is that they would have given him a better looking wife.

It's like anything else. Just do what our wanna do and don't be a dick. I smoke just about everyday. At night after my kids are in bed. I never smoke during the day and never when I have stuff to do like work or whatever. Also, I grow my own so I don't have to rely on a shady dealer. I know what's in my shit and where it comes from. So it's like anything else. Live ya life, fuck the haters, be cool.

The point of the name was not chemistry but the uncertainty principle. Wow. Really?

There are retarded people
There are smart people
There are retarded people who smoke weed
There are smart people who smoke weed
There's always going to be one retarded faggot like the guy in this thread who shouts how he smokes weed and has 3 degrees like the guy in this thread. Congrats you're not a fucking retard like most of the people out there. There are retarded stoners who drop out, and retarded people who are sober and drop out.

Smoking weed doesn't make you a retard necessarily, but a lot of retards are drawn to smoking it

FYI this was written by a retarded high person

Stoners are all degenerate faggots and the only reason I hope it gets legalized on a federal level is to shut all of these "dude weed lmao" niggers the fuck up.
Fuck weed tourism, and fuck any state that indulges in it.

Have you ever spent any time with the profs that teach you?

As a chemist, I spent a lot of hours doing research and hanging out with my profs during downtime. Trust they smoked pot in college too. Yes both ends of the spectrum exist drop out stoners and successful stoners. Thus showing that it's because of the person and how they react to weed and not the weed it's self

Do you even understand the uncertainty principle?

> 2016
> not liking nipple rings/sheilds/etc

>being this miserable, kek

Definitely a plus if they smoke, but body piercings and tattoos aren't that attractive tbqh

better than people who don't

It really depends on the person, they could either be one of the most chill people you have ever met, or a complete douche. Something ive noticed from my experience.

I'm 32. Been around drugs and booze my whole life. People have the wrong perception of things that get them intoxicated. Drugs and booze are fine if treated correctly. Have some drinks. So much joints. Just not everyday. Save it for fun times. People who are pot heads just get happy doing nothing. And that's not ok.

Do you understand its relevance to a drug dealer?

Yes and I feel the metaphor doesn't work because I actually understand the uncertainty principle

Bunch of lazy worthless human beings that need extinguished from this planet

liberal retards and their fucking weed. vote conservative to rustle the jimmies of these idiots.

She's hot.

Lay it on us then, faggot

Your shitty opinion, I mean

Work over 70 hrs a week and support my wife and kid, smoke weed everyday , depends on the person smoking if they are lazy or not , weed doesn't make me lazy , just unwind a bit

Sorry for the slow reply, was distracted

The particular role is working on the new carrier ship the U.K is rolling out

Hoping to change to marines after a few years

Indica makes me slumped(not that that's bad) but it's the feeling of being out of control that I guess I don't like

I can smoke it a bit but can't take it too far

lol the Republican ballot is gonna be better on weed than the Democratic party would. Trump wants medicinal across the board and leave the choice up to the states whether they want it recreational or not.

What the fuck is wrong with her milk sacks??

Trump isn't going to get his way with everything, and hardly represents all republicans, most of his ideas will get shot down instantly. I guarantee his stance on weed is way too liberal for most conservatives and will never happen.

Getting this butthurt over a tv show

Walter
>HS teacher/family man
>drug cook/dealer
Opposite life styles

Uncertainty principle
>can't specifically know a particles location and its velocity at the same time
Not opposites

kek

nothing. at all.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Enlighten me then

That sure is a naked girl smoking weed.

Walter
>HS teacher/family man
>drug cook/dealer
uncertain of where he is and the severity of his intentions at most given times

Uncertainty principle
>can't specifically know a particles location and its velocity at the same time
uncertain of where he is and the severity of his intentions at most given times

see? i can be just as single-thinking and horse-blindered as you.

You're focussing on his 2 lifestyles being "opposite" and running with the idea of "opposites" when, as you're even trying to argue, that's irrelevant to the uncertainty principle. Walter is NOT all about just being 2 opposites.

Fucking degenerates

>uncertain of where he is and the severity of his intentions at most given times

Clearly you don't understand the uncertainty principle. If you don't know where you are (physically or in life) and don't know where you are going. Is not using the uncertainty principle as a metaphor correctly. The uncertainty principle demonstrates that if you know the exact position of a particle then you can know nothing of it momentum. If you know the momentum of a particle then you can not know its exact position

I second. At one point he is a family man. Then it degrades to supporting his son and holding a business contract with skylar. just so the dumb bitch doesn't blow the gig.

*cant know nothing of it momentum

yfw the SS was stung the fuck out on all kinds of shit

fuck skylar and fuck his fucking son even harder.

Smoking weed
pleb tier drug
x but muhhh marijuana culture
x sooo dank
x these nugggsss maaannnnn
x kushhhh
x dabs
x but it cures cancer

So... it's not using the uncertainty principle as a metaphor correctly, according to your autistic literal breakdown of a physics principle that is most likely understood better than the writers than by you. Gotcha.

I'd accuse you of being a stoner since we're incidentally dissecting your high-school-book-report-level of opinions in a stoner thread, but that's already been done so much that I don't want to be tacky. Tacky like your opinions.

both you and that retard are forgetting that no drug dealer wants a name that 100% clicks with his identity to fucking begin with. choosing a name that applies partially but not wholly, for style including function, makes perfect sense

Kek, butthurt much? And nice counter argument.
Just to let you know, I have done the math that proves heisenbergs uncertainty principle and taken both grad and undergrad classes in quantum physics. can you say the same?

Found the stoner.

Got a buddy who is an aviation engineer, and smokes weed every day.

Got another buddy who is a pizza delivery driver/hotel worker who smokes weed every day too.

Weed isn't the problem, it's your own personal drive to get out there and do something with your life.

I'd do it but I have to drive a company vehicle, if I get in a wreck, even if its not my fault, I get piss tested.

So I just do DXM and MDMA every few months on the weekend.

Show me the bhole!

Lmao so you "know people" get outta here charlie

Bragging about a liberal arts 3.8gpa is as stupid as posting about it on the chan. Go get lit, ho.

If you're going to shitpost, get the facts straight.

It's a trap faggot

weed on its own isn't really a big deal to me, but the fact that it's illegal means that buying and using it supports criminals

unless you grow it yourself or something, in which case I'd probably visit a lot

Weed is the best thing Mother Earth have given us, if nobody recognizes me reply that's okay but it's the truth I shall smoke weed till the day I die

Smoking grass is a good accessory to another activity/hobby.
The last time I smoked was July 2014, but when I did, I would always do it alone.
I would usually end up making crappy electronic music or try to draw/write something. Whatever I made seemed awesome at the time, but it always was horrible/ridiculous the next day though.

Weed thread turn into titty thread

Could care less either way. They're not bothering me any.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug

I'm a medical student in the US, and I vape occasionally.

Always worked my ass off to be top of my class, and still am doing that successfully in medical school. Have a sweet research gig lined up for next year, and will be applying to a competitive specialty with good hours and good $$. Have a qt gf who is supportive, and is also working hard and making very good money. We are putting in a ton of time and effort right now so that we can have a fucking baller life in a few years.

That being said, I don't find that smoking regularly is compatible with this kind of ambition. Whenever I smoke, I get happy and relaxed (which is different from my normal state), but I also feel like I get sort of complacent and too happy. When I smoke I sort of get complacent with where I am, and am like "nice, now I get to chill." Which is a healthy way to be, but I think only for a little bit, and is not a great way to get away from life stressors. It's a treat, not a way of life imo.

I only smoke in two scenarios:
> 1. Before bed if it's a weekend and I'm done with my work for the day, and only am going to watch TV and/or sleep.
> 2. It's a day off during a chill month, and I'm going to the beach with friends or something.

i rolled up two about an hour ago. anything is fine as long as its done in moderation.

exactly!

I like to kill people so I like to hang around under overpasses and strangle homeless people

attention whore

Very interesting post. I completely relate to the feeling of complacency you described.

Any other productivity tips for somebody looking to do well in Grad school?

I've got a Nobel Peace prize,
I wrote a Pulitzer Prize winning book,
I'm a biochemist and marine biologist, but spend my off time as a volunteer fire fighter,
I'm actually the mayor of small Midwestern town,
my house has a hundred bathrooms,
and I have a solid gold telephone of my own design.

Oh yeah, I smoke weed everyday too!!!!!!

The herbal jew has me within it's grasps.

I try to quit but it's all I have.

I have a job and friends, but now I'm getting older and the friends are fleeting.

They're all getting into long term relationships,meanwhile I've never even had a girlfriend.

Shits starting to eat me up, starting to feel like I'll be alone forever.

So why should I quit weed when its all that I have?

I could find success but will always be lonely. MJ is the only thing I feel like I have sometimes.

>implying it wasn't for her bf or something, how do you know

Seems like you're a bit jelly that nobody would bother to talk or look at you in life

cool bro go head, not botheirng me with your hyperbole

>blaming a plant for you being ugly and anti social with people

Damn you're pathetic. It's a drug not a fucking way of life, next you'll be blaming burgers for your meat-wad shaped face.

just like how EVERYTHING is ok in moderation?

all generalities are wrong. generally.

Good luck in grad school! What are you studying?

My advice about doing well would be actually sort of in line with my opinions on weed. Don't ever feel the way you or I feel when high about your work and your accomplishments. In other words, don't become complacent. My trick to being successful is to never let myself be 100% happy to be exactly where I am. You can always be doing more.

In medical school, you can always be studying more, taking more time to see patients, taking more time to develop thorough differentials, or spending more time doing research and writing papers.

In grad school, it's the same thing. No matter if you are a baller grad student who put out 6 1st-author manuscripts in the last year, you're not going to stop at 6 - there's no reason to pull back and chill.

Trick #2 is to compare yourself to others, but to use that to motivate you and inspire you. I briefly will pat myself on the back when I see that I'm doing better than someone (because self-pats on the back occasionally are very needed and healthy), but then I'll look at someone who is doing more in a certain area (maybe they have more papers, or maybe their patients love them because they are so kind and thoughtful), and I'll think about how I could cultivate those skills.

Basically, use the people around you mainly to learn how they are doing things well, and how you can incorporate some of those skills into your own work.

man what are u 12 trying to win an argument online?

Don't go getting pedantic on me ya rat bastard

Smoke up and have fun! Simple as that.

Because trashy white bitch

>Thinking I'm antisocial

Nah I'm just ugly in a very unique way, structurally I'm very handsome but I have moles on my face in the worst spots. I've heard girls talking about them all throughout highschool and it really shot my confidence.

eg: "At first he looks like he'd be pretty cute but then you get closer and see all the moles on his face and you're like "uhgh."

"yeah!"

An actual conversation that's stuck with me.

So no I don't blame weed for my problems, but it definitely placates them. Fuck you nigger.
And also FUCK you brett evans you bitch I heard all of it.

Calm down you fucks this is a weed thread, who gives a fuck lets just smoke. Lol btw idk if u knew but that is a picture of a cigarette, very different from weed. Cigarettes >anxiety reducer supported by gov
Weed >anxiety reducer supported by Mother Nature herself

Do research, smoke weed and comment on this thread with actual experience. If ur against weed I'm not gonna listen to u if you have been to an actual weed users level and educated urself and then used your experience to form an actual respectable rebuttal faggot

Used to smoke A LOT. Great memories, fun times? Would I smoke it heavily again? Nah, life's too short now to waste the time.