How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Its like having a friend that can explode in any moment by any random reason, so you try to step carefully with any fucking thing you do trying to not make the countdown start.

Eventually you can't defuse the bomb anymore, it exploded, and the relationship ends.

Then you start to miss, like a retard, how you used to be careful to not make the bomb explode. That pain in the ass suddenly seems beareable and you feel like an idiot for not have been more cautious. And you miss her because we are retarded and miss what we don't have.

Eventually that pass too and you don't give a fuck, and feel a huge relief for not having to defuse more retardness bombs.

This is so accurate I just screencapped it, bravo user

It's like pic that op posted. Forever putting your own first in your own mouth to not say anything offensive

And it doesn't even work.

>but user, why do you contain yourself with me?
>Well, hon, I love you and i don't want to disturb you
>so you're not natural with me? Why? Am I some random girl that you have to content yourself? You're lying to me! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!

Sadly, this is my experience as well. Except for that "eventually passes too" thingy. Keeps fucking my mind up really badly.

How much has it been since you broke up?

Like bags of sand.

Having someone to cuddle yourself to sleep with after some rough fucking is great, that can't be denied.
But in every day life it can be more of a nuisance than one might think. Seriously, unless you're both above average opened and honest people, having a gf can teach you true definition of the term "limited".

Damn this is very accurate. Plus, pussy will be the most expensive meal you'll ever buy and that shit tastes horrible.

Eh. More ready stream of sex and bitching

Meh, she's in the bathroom right now having explosive diarrhea and moaning from the tacos we ate last night. I'm in the living room dabbing and making fun of her. It's alright.

normie

Would be 5 months now.

I'm doing the most retarded thing I can do and I'm completelyaware of that fact - I keep in touch with her a lot. I don't think I have fully let it go (I was the one breaking this up). She probably still loves me and I'm not fucking sure wether I do. First relationship so can't really relate it anyhow.

At this point only meds keep me going. This is literally driving me fucking crazy, not knowing what I feel or want.

Feels good man, was a neet for far to long, so I'm going to live my normie life guilt free cunt

yep pretty much. even if she wasn't good for you anyway you'll still miss her stupid ass. choose wisely young Jedi.

/thread

we bomb expert now

I'm in the third stage right now. Thank you user, i feel much better now. I keep forgetting about how miserable i was during the relationshit

>5 months
Step up nigga. 2 years for me and I haven't dated or wanted to date anyone since. Still dream about her fairly often.

Oh yeah, pro-tip: If you really love and miss the bitch then sleeping around with random sluts will not fix the emptiness you're feeling

Took me a full year to get over my gf of 2 years. It takes a while sometimes but you will move on if you let yourself.

we need an implant that tracks hormone levels and warns us if were likely to do stupid shit

bout tree fidy

does she have a long neck?

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and if you don't feel that way about it, you should assess why you're even in one in the first place. It's not all about sex

Have one coming over in two days. You're probably right but I will give it a try.

wow bro, so much this, so much !
i have 44 , many gf pass. and so much how you describe
Bravo !

It's cool having sex and such but mostly it's spending money, not seeing your friends and convincing yourself you like stuff that you're really not that into. That said, it can go well. My gf is pretty cool so I try not to bitch too much.

fun at first , butterflies and shit , warm feeling , the joy of finding out things about her and shit, but after that ... boring as shit, the good parts turn to bad , you start learning about her dark side (Every girl has one), you start to wonder if you can do better, you start noticing all the cute girls around you, etc . So ... yeah

Joke is on you. My lack of self esteem has prevented me from opening up to any girl I've been with. I am bomb proof.

Cons: expensive, annoying, limiting, and demanding.

Pros: sex a little bit more often than when single.

i agree , even if you find the perfect girl , you will start to see less of your friends , do less of what you love and do more of what "you both love", a serious relationship requires sacrifices and work from both sides, to bad most of time all that effort is one sided.

add to Pros: having someone to talk to when you need it (when best friend not there) , having someone to keep the bed warm when you come home tired form work, having a warm meal when you are tired, having someone to brink you hot tee and shit when you are sick ... and os on.
add to Cons: comes with stupid friends (most of the time) , crazy ass parents, after a few years even the sex is boring.

This is the way that I see it...
>being single
Fuuuuuuck I am so lonely. I've got no one to share my thoughts with. No one to smash with.
>meet someone
Yaaay this is nice. Smashing. Going out with one another. Engaging in activities out of a desire to please one another.
>Shit gets serious
Fuuuuuuck I don't have time to do the things I enjoy. What happened to me time? This person thinks like an r-tard sometimes. Why don't they understand where I'm coming from. I was happier single.
>break up
Fuuuuuuck I was so much happier with this person. I miss smashing. I hate being a third wheel. I wish we had stuck together. I should find someone else.
>the cycle starts again.

you are so much positive man, that's almost never happens with a gf.

I feel like 99% of relationship problems are because we do them wrong. I believe we're still programmed to be hunter-gatherers, and we're not meant to be stuck in one hut with one prehistoric person all the damn time. I think that we men are supposed to go out on excursions, roughing it until we can return to our families with a kill, so we can provide for them and the rest of the tribe. It's after you've been away for a while that you long for each other the most and when the sex is best. There's a bounty of food, you get to sleep in an actual bed. The sex is great because it's been a while, plus, you can't be certain if your woman has been fooling around or not, so you blow that competition nut.

But after a while, you start to get sick of her nagging, and she's not thrilled that you're just hanging out, not hunting or providing, so tensions rise until you finally fuck off to hunt/fish/whatever. And the cycle continues.

Except we're just stuck in the house with the woman, never really fulfilling our base relationship needs. Shit aint natural. Mind you, I have no scientific reasoning for this. More like a feeling. I feel like we constantly try to simulate this cycle in our modern lives, but not entirely successfully.

You just haven`t met the right girl yet. There are awesome girls out there. Your time will come friend.

It didn't ever occur to you that people get bored of each other just because it gets boring to be with the same person for a long ass time? No, you had to go back to prehistoric time to pull the answer out of your ass. I can't stress this enough buddy, we are not a hunter gatherer society. We haven't been that in aeons. The vomit of nonsense that is your post will put any person with a droplet of brain to utter shame. You don't deserve the air the rest of us breathe.

saved user, I love this explanation. So true.

made me kek user, thank you much.

This is basically an outcome of my stoned string of thoughts the other day. That we got this shit wrong, long ago enough to believe the lie. That it is not, in fact, somehow obligible nor natural for people to stay together for that long period of time. Sure, you hear those fairy tales about adorable elderly couples who spent their entire lifes together. What's behind the fairy tale's cover? A tale of frustration, dissapointments, sacrifices, being sick of so many shit, of having more second thoughts than you think. And for what fucking purpose? Cause we're married and it's sacred bullshit? When people get fed up with someone, it should be a natural thing to disengage and spare yourself any unpleasuries. And most of the time, you will get fed up. People fucking suck, a lot. Both genders.

All these losers crying about how difficult it's to understand and treat women. Fucking betas.

quite tiring and annoying

It's okay I guess. But I feel like I kinda stumbled into this and I'm not sure if I'm glad about it. When I got into uni it seemed like my market opened up, especially since previously I had little luck. So I get to mess around with a few girls (from different unis) until I just kinda drunkenly started talking to this chick from our class and kinda ended up with her at the end of the night. Next week people were joking around about it and one even asked me if I was now dating her (engineering students can be huge dolts). It wasn't really what I was looking for and she seems to be way more into me than I am into her. I'm kinda indifferent towards her. Drunken me just wanted to have some fun and I went with it. Now when it happened again at the next student party people were more convinced that I was dating her and I didn't really want to say I wasn't since she seemed really attached to me. And it's been like this for few months.

I don't know. I'm not man enough to cut it off and it's pretty okay I guess. But since I don't really consider us dating dating, you know, I've become the type of asshole who treats the girl nicely and messes out with other girls when out with my friends not from uni. I haven't told them about the girl I'm kinda dating I guess.

I wish I wasn't such an indecisive faggot when sober. I wish drunk me could handle this situation. That's when I'm really decisive and confident, but that's also what lead to this mess. I might just keep my mouth shut and ride this roller coaster to the end, but she's already hunting about ("jokingly") how much lower our rent would be if we moved in together and it's kinda freaking me about.

Anyone else a huge pussy and stuck in a similar situation?

This.
Saved.